बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना When The Blood Isn't Enough

Noone_N posted on May 21, 2013 at 09:46PM
Blood is a source of pay, it keeps the vampires happy and the humans safe in our wonderful new vampire world. The streets are clear and there are never any disputes. LIES

The world has never been so perfect, and clean. SECRETS
Everyone is equal and EVERYONE IS HAPPY.

No.

No, it isn't they're only saying this to trick them. Calm us down, because you can never let the cattle know that they are going to be killed. Just like back then, humans were hunted and killed like insects, the streets are clean from vermin they say. Humans? Vermin? In their eyes there is no difference? For 2000 years our group of humans have known, and we have decided to take on these vampires, these monsters. We won't stand for it anymore. We are taking back what it ours.

We need a big baddy guys. like the vampire in charge yo. and we need a leader of the rebellion, and people, wether you're just normal in the rebellion or a vampire.

WE NEED YOU...... lol
But people please join .
 Blood is a स्रोत of pay, it keeps the वैंपायर happy and the humans सुरक्षित in our wonderful new vampir
last edited on May 23, 2013 at 09:55PM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 483 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 483

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Riku114 said…
Name: Kusajishi
Race: Vampire
Appearance: PIC

(Hes as you can call it a 'vegetarian' vampire)
 Name: Kusajishi Age: 1712 (17 in human) Gender: Male Race: Vampire Appearance: PIC (Hes as आप
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Noone_N said…
((LAVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!! ))
Riku114 commented…
lavi? एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Angel_Kiss commented…
Lavvvvvi <3 एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
((if you're a vampire your eyes will look like this even in human form ))
Name: Losviet Mezerin
Rebellion or vampire: He was turned while he was in the rebellion and still works with them but he hides his vampirism with contacts
 ((if you're a vampire your eyes will look like this even in human form )) Name: Losviet Mezerin Reb
Karkat_Lover16 commented…
Shiki! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Noone_N commented…
yay!!!!! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Karkat_Lover16 said…
Name-Opal Revera
Vampire
Age-(102) 15
(shes the first pic without the guns)
~~~~~
Name- Stella Fisher
rebel
Age-16
 Name-Opal Revera Vampire Age-(102) 15 Gender: female (shes the first pic without the guns) ~~~~~
((telle people to join please so we can begin?))
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Angel_Kiss said…
Name: Blake von Duur
Rebellion or vampire: Rebellion
 Name: Blake von Duur Rebellion या vampire: Rebellion Age:16 Gender: Female
"Yay at least one more person!))
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना kiwiXtheXfruit said…
Name: Hin
Race: Rebellion
Appearance: ((Thank you google))
 Name: Hin Age: 17 Gender: Male Race: Rebellion Appearance: ((Thank आप google))
Noone_N commented…
yay now i dont have to be the leader. but o need a leader of the vampires, got any suggestions? एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
kiwiXtheXfruit commented…
Ah I'm sorry, I just found this टिप्पणी दे now. I guess आप already fixed the situation. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
((we can begin! hopefully more people join in the future!))
Losviet sat in the office of his supirior his head held down in shame. Because of him a unit had discovered on of their bases when he hadn't been careful enough. "I apologies."
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Directingchicky said…
Name: Ginger Yanakoupalis
Race: Neither.
Appearance: picture
Bio: She chose neither because she wants nothing to do with it. Strong willed and incredibly stubborn, Ginger has hidden herself away and only sneaks out to get food and supplies she needs. She refuses to fight for either side, including the rebellion and is not..a...people person..
 Name: Ginger Yanakoupalis Age:18 Race: Neither. Appearance: picture Bio: She chose neither becaus
Hin let out a short laugh and looked up to the corner of the room. "You know we can't keep you around if you can't act more carefully. Everyone is already suspicious of you because of the rumors that you're a vampire, so you better straighten up real soon if you don't want to be thrown out." Hin stared into Losviet's eyes. "Got it?"
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना cutiepie101010 said…
Name: Rogue Knight
Race: New to the Rebellion
Appearance: Vibrant green eyes,pitch black hair with crimson streaks,silver jewelry,black makeup,and gothic clothes.[sorry,no pic:( ]
Rogue practice's with her handgun a does the closest to perfect you can get with it.
He nodded and sighed. " But I didn't even tell anyone about the vampire thing. I swear there's a spy. I really did try mt best to be secretive about the base."
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना hellouniverse said…
Name: ALexia Simon ((A.L. nickname))
Race: Human
Appearance: PIC
Bio: she was a rebel from the day she was born, she's a trained priest and battles the vampire foe
she's serious and calm and enjoys practicing her skills
((pic from deviantart))
 Name: ALexia Simon ((A.L. nickname)) Age: 16 Gender: chick Race: Human Appearance: PIC Bio: sh
"I know you didn't mean to leak anything. You really are a great asset, but we must prove to the rest of the team that you aren't the spy, just a normal boy. Therefore, you will be under the watch of one of the girls for the duration of the move out of here. Show her you aren't suspicious and you should be fine" Hin stood up "stay here for a minute" he walked out to go find one of the combat girls and motioned one of the men outside to stay beside the door. Hin sighed. Now he would have to figure out who this spy was. Such a hassle.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना hellouniverse said…
Name: Luke Gray
Race: Vampire
Appearance: PIC link

Bio: He doesn't belong to any side he belongs to himself. He is very rude, out of order and doesn't give a f--k! ((But i do so i'll censor him ^^)) He spies on both sides and makes his decisions from there on what would benefit him most.
He nodded with a smile and bowed. He licked his lips and his eyes flashed red. This was a really close call? he had to prove he wasn't a spy. After all these years he'd seen a lot of vampires killed. And none to sweetly."
Rogue eats a chocolate bar in the silence of the practice room.
Hin spots a girl in the practice room. He doesn't recognize her, but then again new people show up here quite often. "Excuse me, you're new here correct?"
"Yeah."Rogue eats the last bite."Just arrived today."
Oh, so she was really new. "hey, you up for a task?"
"Sure."Rogue replies,curious what the task is gonna be.
"Follow me" he turns and walks back in to the room where he left Losviet. Once inside he turns back to Rogue "you will be in charge of this boy until the move is over. If he does anything you think is incorrect, report to me. Now both of you start packing up the camp. We have to be out of here by tomorrow." Hin left the room, looking back at Losviet before he closed the door behind him.
He bowed to Rogue and smiled. "I hope we get along well. My name is Losviet Mezerin. What's yours miss?" he asked with the highest respect.
"Um...I'm Rogue.We should get to work..."Rogue raises an eyebrow."Why do I have to watch you?"
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Angel_Kiss said…
Blake rubbed her hands together, almost evil, her eyes followed the cook book, "100m of flour." Pouring the whole packet in, "well, this seems enough." she craked two eggs into the flour and add some vanilla extract and started mixing it. The mixture didnt look right, but, she stuffed it into oven anyway.
"You will be making sure I am not a spy." He smiled and licked his lips a bit nervously. "We should prepare our leave."
"And I bet you're older than me,too."Rogue adds.
"Well yes. I suppose." He sighed and opened the door for her.
"Thanks."She gathers her things."You don't have to be so polite.And sorry for being such a blabbermouth."
"Oh. My apologies, this is simply how I speak." He shrugged and rubbed the back of his head.
"Mmmhmmm."She swoops her kitten Night mare into her hands and pets her.Rogue's really gentle with her like she's a delicate flower."Where to?"
"We will be traveling to our new headquarters. Then we will attend a vampire ball, I shall inform you of the remaining parts of the mission."
"Okay."She looked up at him and stared into his eyes,as if reading him.
He smiled and went out with her. They went to a pitch black car. "Come."
"Uh...okay.Awesome car,and sorry for the whole staring into eyes thing..."She looks shamefully at the car floor.
"Thank you and it's no problem." He smiled and he started the car.
Rogue breathed a sigh of relief."Aren't we gonna dress up for the ball?"She questioned.
"We must return to the new head quarters first." He said with a light smile, you must wait.
Hin grabbed the last of his stuff and threw it into the truck. It would be an hour's drive to get to the new location on the other side of the mountain. He went back inside to the main room where some of the crew was packing up. "I have room for one more person in my truck. Any takers?"
Name: Redo Lassie((the real spy - Reno))
Vampire
Bio: He is the top vampires right hand man.

"I would like to." He said raising his hand and walking over with his box.
 Name: Redo Lassie((the real spy - Reno)) Age: 26 Vampire Bio: He is the चोटी, शीर्ष वैंपायर right hand ma
kiwiXtheXfruit commented…
Claude!! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Noone_N commented…
i kknow yum! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
"m'kay. Just throw your stuff in the back and hop in." He sat down in the front seat of the truck
"Let me look through my clothes.I might be able to find something decent enough."Rogue opens the backpack and starts sorting through."Is it like a Cinderella ball,just vampires instead of Cinderella and royalty?" She asks him.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
He did as he was told and got in. "So, why is the runt going to that mission? "
_______
"Pretty much, just more blood."
"Losviet? You'd be surprised, he's a lot better than he looks. Plus," he smirked "I trust him"
"Well actually I meant Rogue. She just came here hasn't she?" he did think of Losviet a moment though.
"Oh her. Yeah she's new. I just need to test Losviet. I figured sticking those two together would tell me something about each of them" He started the truck and began driving. "And by the way, aren't you new also?"
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
"Well yes. But it's quite unfair to start her off with such a difficult mission."
Rogue brings out a beautiful black corset lace dress."How about this one?"She asks Losviet.