बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Nobody RP

Strawberry0020 posted on Apr 27, 2013 at 10:10PM
You're not human. Nor do you have a name.

The outside world can't handle exactly what you are.

You're nobody.

Welcome to Eli's secluded, maximum security, prison for loons: Home of the freaks, supernatural, the gifted, and the peculiar, where you are here to live out your daily lives under control of the government on a remote island. Here you are allowed strictly three meals per day, military training, limited free time three dollars an hour for labor, and prerequisites for working for the government in your future.

Rules:
-Names are replaced by two-digit numbers (but only for role call, you can use your OC's real name.)
(Example: 12, 98, 42, etc...)
-Sexual and/or relationships are prohibited by the warden. Any discontent will lead you to lock down in an isolation cell.
-Any disrespect towards any government officials, guards, the warden, or high-ranking soldiers will have serious consequences.
-Anyone seen outside past the 10:00 curfew will be under solitary confinement for a few hours.
-Three strikes, and you're out. In the worst ways possible...
**Don't let the warden catch you breaking any of these rules or bad things will happen!**

((Feel free to break any rule you like... xDD))

I'm using my OC, Lanie.

Name: Lanie "Pancake" Edwards
Number: #45
Power: Controlling Energy of all sorts
Personality: Bubbly, insane, quiet, sarcastic, sassy, violent, doesn't make friends easily, and suffers from social anxiety.
last edited on Apr 27, 2013 at 10:21PM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 222 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 222

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Angel_Kiss said…
Name: Seth Lazarus
Number: #53
Power: Atomkinesis, Telekinesis, sharpshifting.
Personality: Cruel, Calm, the gangster boss kind of guy, he always have the situation under control.
Appearance: shaggy blonde hair with red bits, one eye gold and one eye silver, quiet tall and well built.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ManyManyMoons said…
Name: Janis Kite
Number: #05
Power: Mind-reading
Personality: Quite, clever, intelligent, strong-willed.
 Name: Janis पतंग Gender: Female Number: #05 Age: 19 Power: Mind-reading Personality: Quite, clev
Strawberry0020 commented…
*LE GASP* Purty! ^-^ एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Liquidz-Flamez said…
Name:Sid Dino
Number: 20
Power:Electricity Absorbtion, and small thought reading
Personality:Strong-willed and Impulsive, Empathetic.
Appearance:Hekinda takes the appearance of a teenage frakenstein. Orange Hair, Iron Wrist Braces, the left side of his body his a dim-light scar colored brown, except for his face. It takes that color all the way from his left ear, to the half of his left eye. And lets not forget the giant screw in the side of his head.
Note:Suffers from Synesthesia
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Strawberry0020 said…
Lanie sat out in the yard on the porch alone, the sky looking grey. The kind of grey that you would see in an imperfect water color painting: you make a mistake while painting the clouds so you add more grey. Too much grey. Then it just looks like an ugly charcoal color. It was going to rain and she counted on it. She liked the rain. Her silver eyes glanced up, tuning out the sound of steel from the exercise equipment hammering away. Her plain white lab coat made her seem ghostly along with her pitch-black hair. The sky bled, sending the pain of every raindrop spiraling down steadily. The very few others fled inside of the building while she simply stood up, pacing over to the center, cocking her head back to look at the ugly grey clouds. She was standing alone as always, her small clear face aimed at the crying sky. She never showed enough emotion to cry. She sat down in the middle of the yard, as the pace of the rain picked up whistling to herself as the voices in her head began to talk to her.
 Lanie sat out in the yard on the porch alone, the sky looking grey. The kind of grey that आप would s
Sid sat on top of a rock. It seemed so boring around the place where he was supposed to live for the rest of his life. He slowly looked around. Everything in his sight was colorless. But he could taste the colors and that to him, was like biting chunks out of life. He never thought of working for the goverment or being called out by a number. He didnt even like being in the place and thought about the outside world. He sighed as the constant arguing between heart and mind came to an agreement. His dark brown eyes grasped the sight of the sky. It tasted slightly sweet, vaguely like artificial lemon juice, minus the flavor of lemon. The clouds had the bitter taste of dirt at the time. He mumbled something to himself and looked at the ground with a small thought of despair. He hated the way that word tasted awful, like dried up dirt and plants from a lab experiment. He closed his eyes and saw darkness. Its taste was a mixture of Black Licorice and Earl Grey Tea. He let out another sigh and opened his eyes back. Nothing worth looking at anymore.
"I told you, you're hurting me." Lanie said quietly.
You're a freak. You deserve to be hurt...
"I'm not a freak..."
Then why are you caged up in here like an animal?
Couldn't she just run away? She tried once, but her guilt didn't show her to step one foot outside of the large electric fence. She could be human. She could be normal. Right? With the right dosages, the right counselors she could. She didn't want all of that though. Her life was all pill bottles and shrinks before she got there. Still, it suffocated her. She wasn't living. She was a roaming dead body. Now, she's just a piece of property--a military weapon. She wanted a friend. One outside of the negative voices in her head. She wanted to swim in the ocean. Not a community pool. She wanted to tech the sky. Not just sit under it and watch it cry. Was it too much to ask for? Didn't anyone else want to break free, too?
Sid put his face in his hands and his lips saught out a poem:

The King has lost his crown,
It's nowhere to be found.
So in the Jail he sits,
While my brain is throwing fits.

The Heaven Gates are broken
Because I lost my freedom token.
Out there I seem asleep,
But in here I'm buried deep.

The crooked thoughts they wander,
Where the tattered memories flutter,
Searching for that hidden spark,
While I stumble in the dark.

Behind the mental doors I open
Are moments that lie frozen.
Memories I had tucked away
Just to keep my naivete.

You could say they did deceive,
But I wanted to believe;
Crawling through this mental briar,
Who really is the liar?

Every blunder I ever made,
All the steps that went astray,
I must face each and every one,
If this sleep will be undone.

The crown I found at last,
My token home I pass,
"You who wandered are not lost,
But now it's time to face the cost."

So I awake to the unfamiliar ceiling,
Overcome with rigid feeling;
The Gates are open once again,
I borrow bit by bit from your sorrow
The sky rains down with a despairing pain......
But im still wrapped in the goverment chains...

After that he stood up and let out a sigh of desolation. He twisted the giant screw in his head a couple of times and started walking away from the rock that he sat on.
An unfamiliar rang faintly in her ears, rather than pestering inside the confining barrier of her inner thoughts. Was she not the only one that watched the sky break? Her head lifted from her knees, her sterling eyes scanning around the concrete yard. Her peach lips pried open to let out a hello, but she was queued that it would be a guard. She was told that it was rude to address a guard without being addressed by t them first. She anxiously glanced around, her seemingly endless raven-hued hair petered to her rosy cheeks and waterlogged from the weather.
Sid walked past a tree and marked it with his fingernail. He didnt want the guards to notice it, so he made the marks right below the edge of the bushes that comforted the tree. He continued to walk but stopped when tasted anxiousness in the air. He looked around slolwy. At that very moment, he got an idea. He couldnt risk it being another guard. He'd just end up killing him. And the word murderer tasted like something rotting in his mouth. Like a carcass decaying slowly above the ground instead of under it. He knocked on the thick, smooth trunk of a tree a couple of times and waited.
Who am I ?..... What am I?... Do I have anyone to rely on?.... He looked up at the sky, those were the questions his been asking himself since they too her. we are freaks... A small tool for the government... we'll never be free, never... is what she always told him. But that day, she asked him if he wanted to be free, "of course," he nodded,"come with me then." she said with a smile, the ran up to the tallest point of the building, she sat on the windowsill, she turned around and held her hand out,"come, we'"ll be free now." his eyes widen, "we'll jump, and leave all the suffering." her pale eye met his, she grabbed his collar and pulled him close, "No, get away from me!" he yelled, and struggled to keep from her reach, her hands tightenly around his neck,"we'll be free!" she brust out laughter, then, he pushed her, she screamed as she fell down, then all he remembered was blood, lots and lots of blood, he was only 9... The sound of a raven snapped him back to reality, he smiled at the white bird and stroked it, animals are afraid of him, but not Ale.
 [i]Who am I ?..... What am I?... Do I have anyone to rely on?....[/i] He looked up at the sky, those
The girl looked around, her dream ridden silver eyes spectating the scene. She stood up, her slim body trembling under the long labcoat. She waited for the energy register around her. There was the solemnity of an unfamiliar man, the innocence of a free animal, and the burden of the past placed on another man. She wasn't sure what to do. What would she say?
"Hello?" she called out, her voice trembling from the cold.
She rubbed her arms as she hugged herself, goosebumps riding up her arms.
"Anyone here?"
His cat like eyes dropped on the shivering girl, the bird flew onto his shoulder, he stood up, almost touching the leaves of the tree, his long shadow stretched far. The raven's icy blue eyes stared into the girl's, it made somekind of noise of alert, but his owner started walking towards her. He barely made any footprints on the snowy ground (is it winter???). His mismatching eyes stood out from his black outfit.
Looking into the icy eyes of the bird, she was envious. It could go anywhere it wanted to go, while she was paved to the ground of the government's rule. Looking at it was pleasing to the eye though. Her senses were interrupted by the presence of a stranger approaching her. Alertly, her wintery eyes peered up at his silhouette through the reason which was slowly becoming frozen. His features became more clear as he came closer. She squinted to get a better view. His distinguishing silver eye, paired with one of gold caught he eye. He definitely didn't look like a guard with his dark clothes, but she still shuddered from the thought of him causing her harm.
He stopped a few feet away from the girl, but he could still sense the smell of her hair, her movement, the tiny sounds of her breathing. He stood in silence, his eyes narrowed into her's, he knew what she was think. you'll never have friends. her voice echoed in his head, the last thing she said before hitting the ground. I'm harmful, that's right, get as far from me as you could. is what he said to every person that came to battle him and left with injuries. "hi." he said with a rough tone. The raven stared at the girl for a few more seconds and took off, leaving feathers all over the place.
The energy of his motives were vague. She could only sense his numbness instead of his intent for being there. She stood pokerfaced, her entire demeanor empty of emotion, bit she could already tell that he could see through her like broken glass. Her midnight-black hair swirled and framed her petite face as she stood before him.
Why are you here?
"H-Hi." she stammered blinking at him through intense snowfall.
There's use in speaking to me if I'm not made to have friends.
Feathers fell in front of her as her eyes trailed off to the peculiar raven.
"Is he yours?"
"No." a feather flew into his palm and turned into ice, then melted.
its the only thing that wants to be with you, weirdo.
The voice, the goddamn voice.
why not just let her be? Why bother? Freaks don't interfere.
The sounded echoed.
"His more of a friend." he said with a slight smile, that was the longers conversation he ever had with someone since he was 9.
Stop talking to her! The voice yelled, but yet, it sounded so small
She sensed negativity from him that came from a sense of hurt. Yet, in the same eloquence, she sensed some odd sense of hope. The feeling was mutual though. She faintly smiled back, small dimples pursed in her cheeks. Friendship was something that she never had the opportunity to understand, but the bond between that beautiful bird and the intriguing stranger seemed kind of sweet.
"Does he have a name?"
Do you remember your name?
She was pretty sure that animals had more respect than they did, so they couldn't have been signed a pathetic number.
"Ale..." he always thought the name was stupid, it was the awkward sound the raven made when they first met, it thought he was going to eat him. He rubbed the back of his head, "Pathetic, silly, I know,I know." he laughed, "beautiful,isn't he?" the raven came back with a rabbit, it stood closly with him, tearing the rabbit into pieces, it looked up at her, the sense of alert was gone, but replaced by softness. Warmness surround him, as if there was a invisible layer of fire, the snow under his feet melt, the newborn grass stood out from the whiteness.
She blinked at him in astonishment then at Ale, the beautiful, evergreen grass drawing her eyes. "No... It's not silly." She chuckled, amused. "It's amazing." Eyeing the raven, joyful emotion returning to her face, she grinned. "Ale... I like that."
She moved her long hair out of her face. Poor rabbit though. She had never spoke to anyone produce of arguing or taking orders. It seemed alright though.
"Lanie."
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना hellouniverse said…
Name: Justine Lysander
Number: #13
Power: Physic , sees ghosts// demons
Personality// backstory of sorts: She is nicknamed bad luck not just because of the number 13. You never know what she will say or do and she takes joy from her pranks and trickery. She is often dreamy and wistful and one might compare her to Luna Lovegood until they hear the horrors that plague her mind she sees things she shouldn't - suffers from schizophrenia well at least that's what they diagnosed her with. Although sometimes she sounds so truthful you'd think that the baby with tentacles and pink eyes she's always talking about that visits her at nights was real... maybe...
 Name: Justine Lysander Gender: Female Number: #13 Age: 15 Power: Physic , sees ghosts// demons P
"Seth." he nodded, that's when the bell rang,"we should get going." he paused,"or hide." he hopped onto the bold tree, green leaves grew fast, then the snow covered it,"that'll do." Ale landed on his leg, then into his jacket, it fell asleep slowly. From his view, he could see a few guards with dogs looking for those who 'didn't hear' the alarm bell.
Justine was walking through the fields and nods occasionally to the creatures passing her by. She knows no one else can see them so she tries to be especially kind to them 'it must be lonely', she thinks, 'to be all by yourself'. She looks as a particularly bloody child waves at her. She waves back cheerfully and returns to her thoughts, ' I'm never alone though' she hears the bell ring and decides to skip whatever it was the bell even meant she wasn't listening to the warden when she was transferred here she was busy looking at the rather busy spirits roaming the property. She smiled at the thought as she decided to roam too.

(I feel so rude i did not ask if i could join! I am sorry!!)
xD Nonono... Don't worry about it. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Angel_Kiss commented…
nah, its cool, we all do that... एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Her heart jumped inside of her as she heard the metal double-doors fly open. Panicking she ducked behind the snow-blanketed bushes. It was a typical place for anyone to hide, but it was by far the quickest place to find cover. The syringes. She hated those. It didn't matter where you were or why you were there... If you weren't where you were supposed to be, you would be put under a dose of "happy, sleepy medicine" and sent back to your cell for solitary grounding. She had a few red marks on her leg and her arms from when they had found her lurking around before. She looked around for a better place to hide. She crept out of place for a quick second before spotting a guard dog skulking around. She quickly took her place again. She loved animals and she hated to do such a thing but she had to. From the blackness caked up in the back of her heart she allowed the negativity to run free to torment it. The dog whimpered as if there was a dog whistle in his ear. He shook as the shameful girl watched the angry spirit harass the poor thing.
Name: Jun
Number: #48
Power: healing, illusions, sharpshifting, visions, acute senses.
Persobality: his sweet, caring but jerky sometimes, he is fearless.
Appearance: Red head with pure blue eyes, slim and tall, pale.
The dog fled and so did the darkened spirit.
I am so sorry...
The guards hadn't really seen anything, and since the dog never found anyone they continued checking around the other parts of the prison. She poked her head out of the bushed, her stomach turning in knots. She felt horrible.
"I-I think they're gone..."
can..can you hear me? he forcused all his energy, trying to send the message, the raven felt the dog getting closer and jumped out of his jacket, it flew down, striking the dog with its beak, the dog had its tail between its hindlegs, running away. The bird puffed its chest in satisfaction.
you will die, you cursed devil. a million voice said at the same time.turn yourself in, and get what you deserve.
His heart twitched, maybe they were right, the guards will found out sooner or later. He popped his head out between the branches. No sigh of the guards, he jumped out of the tree and heard barking.oh shit shit shit shit shit. before he knew it, something stung his neck and everything went black((what a genius))
((xD))
Seth!
She ducked behind the bushes once more, her heart crashing. She shuddered in fear. She watched him get dragged away, but as far as she knew, she wasn't seen.
Wrong.
She was tugged and snatched out of the bushes as she shrieked.
You should just kill them. Do it. You'll be set free.
The anger had risen in her face as she screamed out of anger. Darkness had swollen up in her grey eyes as she struggled. Yet, she chose not to... The needle stabbed straight into her arm and the flame she was had burned out.
Weakling.
~.°•*»*•°.~
She woke up in the isolation part of the prison where it was dead silent. There were probably a few more inmates there, but they must have been asleep. It was night time and she could tell by how still the air was and how slowly the energy shifted.
She sat up, tossing her slim legs to the side of the hard bed and sauntered over to the bars in anxiety.
I told ya. You should have just killed 'em.
"Guh... Shut up, would you."
What time is it, genius?
Rolling her eyes with a smirk, she glanced up at the timer towards her release. There were two hours ad eighty three minutes left. It was about four hours before curfew when they were caught and the isolation. Time in isolation usually lasted for eight hours, so it was precisely around 2am.
She paced around the cold cell, noticing that her wet lab coat had been replaced with a new one. At least the guards were kind enough that time. She sighed and sat on the bed.
She whistled to herself as she stared up at the rusty ceiling, bored out of her mind.
Justine was up in a tree, and she saw the little dark spirit harass the poor dog.
'well that wasn't very nice', she thought pouting slightly. She also saw that boy get caught by the the guards she giggled slightly to herself "He's not very smart" she whispered.

But then they were dragging him and she heard a girl shriek and watched her get dragged away too.
"This place isn't very friendly is it?" she asked.

"It could be if you brats would follow the damn rules! Now get down her be fore I shoot!" a guard shouted from bellow.

"How sweet of you, a choice!" she squealed jumping down out the tree.

"You are much nicer than those other guar-" she stopped as she felt a prick in her shoulder.

"nice has nothing to with us" the guard said just as the shroud of darkness fell.

She woke up in a dark cell like... thing. "This place is not cool, not cool at all." she said hoarse and groggy. She heard a melodic whistle through the bars of her cage and hummed softly a responding tune.

She wasn't sure if she was hearing things or not. She stopped whistling, her misty eyes surveying the area. Not a single soul in sight. It seemed as if the whistling had stopped for a a brief moment, but it was just very faint. She began whistling again, except just a little louder.
Maybe this was a spirit trying to contact her she thought as the whistling got louder.

"hello?" she called softly not wanting to frighten it away or alert anybody else in here of her presence she scowled 'those guards were most unsavory she thought calling out again just make sure she was heard.
Lanie paused. Was she losing herself again? She crept over to the bars as, her cold hands gripping them gently.
"H-Hello?"
"Are you dead?" Justine asked her clear voice traveling across the cold cell walls. Being trapped like this she kinda wishes she was dead. "So how'd you die"she continued, "It's ok to pass on you know your not trapped or anything right?" she asked again. These rehearsed questions usually made the ghosts a bit more at ease and more willing to talk because someone was willing to listen.
"Uhm..." Lanie gave the air a puzzled look.
She had sensed someone who heard voices like she did.
"I'm alive." she said, her long, pitch black hair poured straight down her back and framing her cheeks.
"Alive" she echoed. "Oh" unable to hide her disappointed tone, this was not something Justine was used to, conversing with live people. Ghosts were more predictable they were lost, confused and just wanted to find their loved ones and pass on- simple. Demons were just evil- simpler. People, Humans errr there's no book on emotions is there?

"Oh dear alive, well uhh hello alive person" she said not knowing how to actually initiate conversation
Lanie sensed the awkwardness. It was alright. she was feeling kind of awkward as well.
"H-Hi?" she said rhetorically. "Who are you?"
"I'm Justine.. Lysander" she said gathering her thoughts this is how normal conversations go. Say hello, hows the weather, how are you doing. Right? "s-so how are you doing?" she asked but as soon as the sentence left her mouth she realized how stupid it sounded.
Lanie blinked towards the sounds of the girl.
"Good, I guess?" she replied, feeling a little dumb.
"well good for you" she said trying to sound up beat but he had questions she was burning to ask.
"Uhh can you tell me where we are?" she asked trying to keep her hysteria at a minimum. She hated being in unknown places she needed to always know where she was and what's going on she hated being ignorant.
"Solitary confinement..." Lanie said with a sigh. She truly hated this place. It was just as boring as any other part of the prison. She wondered how she ended up there, but she looked at her timer. It had the same exact time as hers. Then she peered up at her face, just realizing how close she actually was.
Justine shuddered at the word confinement. What an ugly word. Now she really wished she was dead, spirits could roam and she was trapped here in a cell. She looked up from the cell floor and properly took in her surroundings there was an odd timer but she couldn't properly make out the numbers in the dimness, there were more bars a girl and- wait a girl!

She let out a small squeal at the girls equally surprised face. "Who are you?" she asked a bit frightened before her brain caught up with and she realized this must be the girl she's been talking to the entire time... right?
By the time he had finally woken up, he was being dragged into the cell a few feet ahead of the two girls, he was badly beatened and had blood dripping fron the side of his face.
Why didnt you change? Do you want to die? he asked himself, then brust out laughter. The came the whip." shut the hell up." the guard yelled, he looked up. the guard jumped backwards, qas it his imagination or was the guy's eyes red? He straightened himsef and walked out of the prison. Seth leaned against the wall and slides down.
there was a tiny sound.... Ale! He looked up, the raven was on the roof, eyeing this whole place."good to see you buddy." he muttered.
Lanie let out a small gasp, before she could even respond to the newfound stranger. Was that... Seth? She wasn't sure what to say, since she hadn't really been concerned for anyone in the prison for a very long time. Seeing a man beaten bloody and like an animal was something she had seen often, but that time was different. No one had ever really bothered talking to her before. No one ever really smiled at her. She was freak, but he still did. She heard the faint, staticy sound of him speaking only made her faintly less worried. At least he was conscious. She peered at the window, noticing the bird there. Maybe it could help, but how? She gripped the bars tighter, then suddenly the metal had grown icy, then withered to rust. Soon, it broke. She shrieked quietly, her heart jumping.
What did I do?
Whatever it was, it worked. She climbed out of the bars, barely making it. Her bare feet lightly pressed on the solid, cold ground she crept over to the cell in front of her where the girl was. She could risk breaking anymore cells, or else the warden would catch onto her and put her in the "special" containment cell. She paced back and forth between Justine and Seth's cells, trying to piece together a plan. No matter how much she thought one over, she realized the ways that it would fail. However, they could stall time. What about Justine's voices? She could channel the energy into decoys if she tried hard enough. There were no promises though. She had never tried to before, but she heard that it was possible. But either way, she needed the key...
Name:Simon Auditor'e
Number:49
Power:He can control the destructive power of music :D, but he can also make music from thin air.
Personality:A little gloomy at times, tries to be friendly,
Sid looked at the ground as he walked. Anywhere. He just had the feeling that he had to start walking. He could here thoughts drift through the air, one by one, reaching his mind. His fingers were completely numb. He heard rustling in the bushes behind him. He stopped. -A guard?- He thought to himself. He twisted the giant screw around in his head.
Simon fell out of the bushes. He looked up. "Hello......" his voice had a slight nervousness in it.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Kat-chan said…
(Hope it's not too late to join ^^)
Name: Alice Rix
Number: #88
Appearance: Pale, curly blonde hair, green/gray eyes, looks young for her age
Power: Acidic blood and tears
Personality: Awkward and antisocial, scardy-cat. She is 'mentally unstable'
Not late at all. ^-^ Welcome. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Justine felt a small panicky feeling start in the middle of her chest but she refused to let it take over. She concentrated on the cell floor. 'How can I get out?' she thought maybe she could summon a ghost or a demon to break the bars or something she's never actually summoned a ghost or demon to help her before. As she was contemplating this she heard sounds nearby and saw a boy hunched over and bloody in a near cell. She didn't even notice when he came in but she did notice the crack of the whip. She jumped at the sound but didn't say anything, she looked away.

This can't go on, we have to escape, this is no going to help us! They lied to us I'm sure if mother knew this is what they did to the kids here she wouldn't send me right?' the thoughts ran through her mind racing each other until a single voice halted them.

"Death"

"what?" she asked thinking it was the girl she's been talking to.

"Death will come if you stay" the voice said again. The shaky apparition of a girl appeared beside her. Justine went stiff sure she was used to the ghost but she hated when they snuck up on her!

"Death? well that's not very good I haven't found the cure for cancer yet and haven't ridden the hulk roller coaster! nope, can't die yet. sorry time to leave now" Justine said shaking her head stubbornly.

Sid heard more movements in the bushes.
Simon looked at Sid. "Potete Aiutare?" he said in Italian.
Sid nodded. He knew far to well what that meant. Can you help? "Come on......we dont have much time. If the guards find out that we're not in our cells that could mean trouble for us both."
Simon nodded and said quietly. "Vi Ringrazia, Io Sono Molto Grato" which meant, Thank You, I am Very Grateful.
Sid twisted the giant screw in his head. The taste of the word greatful. It brought the taste of candy-floss to the tip of his tongue, but it melted away quickly. "Lets go...." he started walking quickly through the forest.
Simon got up clumsily and nearly fell back down. He followed Sid. Then thats when it hit him. Sid was the one who's been taking the blames for things he didnt do. Sid was the one keeping others out of trouble. He caught up with him quickly. "Do you know a way back in?"
Sid nodded silently. He heard stray thoughts drifting towards them and he pulled Simon to the side. "Shhhhh." he picked up a rock and threw it into the air.
Instantly Simon reacted. He shot a wave of sound out of his finger tips and the rock exploded.
Sid looked at him, but smiled. "Nice, thats what i was aiming for, a loud noise. Now run!" he started running.
Simon went after him, trying to stay close behind.
Soon, they were seen running passed Lanie's cell.
Simon gasped. "Guard...."
Sid grabbed him by the collar of the shirt and quickly unlocked a cell. He shoved Simon in. "Tutto Ciò Che Si Sente, Resta Qui." he told him quickly. Before he turned around he added "Più Tardi, Amico" which meant, later, friend. The word friend. It meant everything to him. It tasted like acceptance with a pinch of happiness.
"Friend......." Simon repeated slowly.
W-Wait?! Guard?!
Utterly startled, she looked around for a hiding place. Not a thing in sight.
"Hey, you!" the summoned guard yelled.
She jumped within her skin, beyond startled. She saw him pulling out his walkie talkie to call the nurses, and she panicked. Before he could even press the button, she pressed her hand to his chest, seemingly sucking the life out of him. He fell to the ground unconscious and the key fell out of his pocket.
Perfect.
"Oh no... Oh no... What did I do?"
What are you going to do, genius? Set yourselves free, smart one...
"Right!"
She picked up the keys and opened up Justine's cell as quietly as she could. The she opened Seth's. Then she paused at the new stranger's cell. Did he want to be freed? Would he tell on her? She eyed him carefully, worry sitting in her silver eyes.
Simon looked ackwardly at the girl who stood in front of his cell. He was a bit nervous. But he knew he had to get that out of his head. He didnt know what to say. It was like a thousand words were trying to push themselves out of his throat, until finally, he choked out "C-ciao Perdere." which meant "Hello miss." he wasnt sure if she could understand him, but it was worth a try. His eyes wondered to the keys in her hand. --She just killed a guard-- he thought to himself.
"Vuoi uscire di qui?" she asked.
Do you want to get out of here? It was her own voice that time. She tried to channel her energy to him, hoping that he could read it somehow. She looked down at the guard who was sprawled out on the floor. She scoffed a little, then looked at the boy.
"Egli andrà bene."
He'll be fine.
"Lanie."