बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Sex, Drugs, And स्ट्रॉबेरी, स्ट्राबेरी shortcake.

Noone_N posted on Apr 14, 2013 at 09:36PM
Congratulations! You just won the lottery!

Just kidding. You should know that shit is rigged. You should have known not to enter that contest. You woke up in some ally, maybe in your own bed absolutely fine. Till you noticed that you had a metal band screwed into your neck. You dumbass. But hey! Guess what, you still can lead an awesome life. No biggie, you'll be fine. As long as you and the rest of these special people do as your told. Each day you will be sent a package. It will give you your mission and if you don't do it within the time you get the next package congrats!!!!

We will explore your head. Sounds easy enough right? ....Yah suppose so. So each of you have today's mission: Find a weapon. Not hard, but you will need it later on.
Each mission you will of course get a little treat, 500$ a day and whatever cake you wish.

WHOEVER WINS THE HEART OF DEYDEATH OR IS ABLE TO SNATCH THE NECKLACE HOLDING THE KEY TO ALL OF YOUR BANDS WINS! AND YOU CAN IF YOU WANT RESCUE EVERYONE. BUT THERE'S ALWAYS CONSEQUENCES.
Have fun!!!

Rules:
Ya as I said I will assign missions and yah I promise to stick to it
If you kill someone you can, no godmodding and no bitching
Have fun people
I guess sex is okay....
swearing is awesome and dudes. Make it creative yo.

Ps: please dont make fun of my yo's ....I know I say it a lot lately. Profiles aren't needed but please put them up?
 Congratulations! आप just won the lottery! Just kidding. आप should know that shit is rigged. आप
last edited on Apr 15, 2013 at 03:16PM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 199 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...