बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Greenhill Manor: Rehab for Troublesome Teens

ManyManyMoons posted on Mar 05, 2013 at 02:14AM
Hello, and welcome to Greenhill Manor. You are here for treatment. Whether it is for your addiction to drugs, your suicidal tendencies, or your violent nature. Your parents have found that you have gotten out of control and they need help to help you. Our finest doctors, nurses, and therapists are here to make sure you get better.
- Enjoy your stay!

Greenhill Manor claims to be the finest of Rehab Facilities for teens. All staff smile and put on a warm and innocent personality when outside adults are around. They claim to be gentle and helpful, but they're not. The nurses are brutal, the punishments are harsh, the rules are strongly enforced. They're is no way out unless they say you are cured.

GREENHILL'S RULES:
- NO Physical Contact. NONE AT ALL.
- NO Dating.
- NO trying to run away.
- NO violence, drugs, or weapons.
- ALL phone calls are listened to and all letters are read.
- If any rules are broken you will be punished.
- We aren't afraid to use corporal punishment if deemed necessary.

PUNISHMENTS:
- If you make contact with anyone intimately you will be separated for the rest of your stay and have harsh treatment to seize your urges.
- If you try escape you will be locked in solitary confinement for a month.
- If you harm one another you will be locked in solitary confinement for a week and be forced to take on extra chores.
- If you are caught using drugs or feeding any addiction or suicidal thoughts you will be harshly treated and monitored every minute of the day for 3 months.

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__

RP RULES:
- You can be a member of the staff or a teenager here for treatment.
- Please be realistic, no magic or monster or anything like that.
- Profile or not: you choose.
- This RP might involve drugs and violence, so watch out.
- Have fun, break rules!
last edited on Mar 07, 2013 at 04:30AM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 426 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 426

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ManyManyMoons said…
Upon a very large hill sat an equally large building surrounded by a tall brick fence with victorian fence spikes dotting the top. The yard was well trimmed and a lush, healthy green. This place was Greenhill Manor, a facility for teenagers struggling with addiction, depression, suicide, or their own violence. Everything looks happy and clean on the outside, and even on the inside. The halls and rooms are perfectly white and sparkily clean , but no amount of expensive mulch or chemical-filled cleaner can cleanse the greed, hatred, and pain that fills the walls and the people of Greenhill Manor.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना axemnas said…
A black GT mustang drove toward Greenhill manor. "Tell me why again I have to go to this place? Oh wait it's cause you didn't want to deal with me" Jacob said -A thin, a bit short for his age dirty blonde haired teenager wearing a black ball cap turned backwards, tshirt, zip-up hoodie, coyote colored cargo shorts and black sneakers. He sat on the passenger side a foot propped up against the dash as he scowled with his hazel eyes out the window.
The middle aged driver gave a heavy sigh. "Jacob we've been over this...you and I both know why your going" he said with a saddened look behind his eyes. He knew it wasn't Jacob's fault entirely. He felt guilty that he couldn't of gotten Jacob away from that abusive uncle of his. "If it was entirely up to me we'd just be looking for a new home--"
"Don't kid me teach I know you want me out of yur hair as much as everybody else" Jacob said turning his attention away from the window.
The man sighed "you know that's not true Jacob, if it weren't that I've got both social services, the police and the fire marshal hounding me I wouldn't do it, but that fire you caused has just put this out of my hands. I'd lose custody of you if there was another incident."
Jacob sighed "so either way I woulda ended up here? Great! Guess it just proves what my uncle said I'm a monster"
The man slammed on breaks then turned to him. "Jacob how many times do I have to tell you? Your uncle's wrong he just wanted to keep abusing you"
After a minute of prolonged silence he continued the drive up to the facility.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
A girl leaned against the railing of a balcony, over looking the front yard. She brought a cigarette to her lips and took a long drag. Her red hair swished in the wind. She eyed the black mustang that was pulling up the long drive. Suddenly the glass door slid open. "Okay, Joan, smoke break is ova." A scratchy voice said, thick with a city accent. Joan dropped her cigarette and stopped it out with a slippered foot. Joan looked at the mustangs again before the nurse grabbed her arm and forcefully pulled her inside.

(picture credit to:link)
 A girl leaned against the railing of a balcony, over looking the front yard. She brought a cigarette
The mustang soon pulled up at the front of the building and stopped. The older man stepped out a few minutes faster than the teenager. He unlocked the trunk and once Jacob was out he grabbed the bag and looked up at the building. As nice as it looked he knew better than to believe appearances.Mr.Walton placed a gentle but firm hand on his shoulder and guided him up to the building. Keeping him from running the other way or not moving at all. He could tell by Jacob's demeanor he wasn't going to go in by himself or even willingly.
 The घोड़ा soon pulled up at the front of the building and stopped. The older man stepped out a few
The nurse pulled her back into a room full of other patients. This room was known as the "Recreation Room". It was a room where patients had an hour and a half of free time, heavily monitored by staff, free time. The room was big in one way or another. Four white couches set at the back of the room with bookshelves on ether side. In the middle of the room was a table with old dusty board games stacked next to it, near the door there was 2 bean bag chairs and a crappy television in the high corner of the wall that only showed crappy news channels. The walls were white and the carpet was trying to be white, white is a color you get used to here.
The nurse let go of Joan and she dropped down on the couch in the right corner and stared at the open door.
Jacob walked with Mr.Walton up to the building. He'd rather take off in the other direction though. He didn't want to go. Though his chances were slim. Even if he made a break for it and stole the car he wouldn't get far. He knew unfortunately that he had blown his chances. Though when he started that fire he wasn't thinking about it. If it weren't for the fire department his original plan would of worked out.
Once inside Mr.Walton with a smile on his face lead him to the front desk. Jacob felt sickened by it but he didn't show it. Instead he just kept his scowl looking around the part of the building as he stood with him.
"Hello" Mr.Walton said to the nurse at the front desk.
The nurse smiled upon seeing them. "Hello." She looked down and flipped through some papers, still holding the smile. She stopped on as page and looked up at them. "You must be Jacob." She looked at him. "Welcome to Greenhill Manor. We can start your tour whenever you like."

Joan looked at the clock, she had an hour left.
Jacob nodded but, didn't say anything. He didn't want anything to do with this place. Mr.Walton looked at Jacob then at her. "He's the quiet type" he said making a excuse for Jacob. He looked at him then at the nurse again. "Wasn't there some paperwork I needed to fill out for him?"
Jacob just gave a quiet huff. Then looked around again.
"Ah, yes!" She shifted through some papers then handed him a packet. "I'll give Jacob the tour while you fill that out." She walked out from behind her desk. "Follow me." She smiled to Jacob and starting walking down the main hall.
Mr.Walton nodded and smiled taking the packet." Alrighty" he said then started to fill out the packet. Jacob nodded and started to follow her. Tightening his grip on his bag. He'd follow though that's the last thing he wanted to do at the moment.
The nurses chipper attitude turned into a dark, angry presence. "So what are you in for? Are you a druggie? A cutter? Did you hit your mom or something?" The nurse said in a sassy voice, laughing a little at the end. The main hall had a large window at the end that lit up the white tile floors and brick walls.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Directingchicky said…
"Eh, woman, why don't you give the kid a break huh? It don't matter what he in here for, he just in here!" A snappy voice called out, a small girl rounding the corner. Small and lithe, she didn't look like much, but most people knew better. Corbin was a girl who could surprise many. "Stop prying, I'll show him around."
 "Eh, woman, why don't आप give the kid a break huh? It don't matter what he in here for, he just in h
"Get back in the Recreation Room, no patients are to be out at this time!" The nurse snapped back. "Unless you want me to get Dean Roslyn."
Corbin narrowed her eyes at the woman, stepping forward, " You know the Dean won't say shit, so why don't you chill out, kay? Like anyone obeys that, besides, huuuge fight going on in the wreck room, blood everywhere. You may want to check it out huh?" She crossed her arms over her chest, her 4'11 frame tiny yet developed for her 17 years of age.
"The dean wouldn't have to say anything, she'd whip you without a single breath." The nurse cursed. "And I'm not stupid, like anyone would trust you alone with a new patient."

Joan got bored, she walked up to a nurse in the room. "I left my homework in my dorm, can I go get it?" She asked blainly. The nurse narrowed her eyes. "If you're not back in 20 minutes you'll be in SC for a week, we clear?"
"Crystal." Joan said and walked out of the room.
She snorted, rolling her eyes, "At least I won't kill him or get him high. I'm more trust worthy!" As she said this, a scream sounded from down the hall as shouting and banging soon followed. Corbin merely shrugged at the sounds of chaos
The nurse made a annoyed sound and ran towards the noise, when she turned the corner she accidentally shoulder checked Joan. "Move it, dog." The nurse hissed at her. Joan flipped her off and rubbed her shoulder as she turned the corner.
Fang's hand tightened around his bag's strap. He was already ready to punch this lady out. "None of yur beeswax" he growled under his breath. He could already tell he was going to butt heads with the people that worked at this place. He blinked when Corbin came over. He smirked kind of liking this girl. He listened to the sounds of chaos and knew for a fact it was a pretty good fight going on. He smirked as the nurse left. He was to say the least agreed. He wondered if the lady'd of acted that way if she knew what he was capable of. Then again she probably would of.
Corbin snickered as she turned to the new kid, "You are very much welcome for that." She stepped forward extending her hand, "Well to the most annoying section of hell ever."
Jacob grinned and shook the offered hand. "Thanks, I can't lie you probably just saved my temper and that yuts" he replied. He nodded with a smirk at the statement "I figured" he said then after a bit he added "Name's Jacob"
Corbin snorted again, "Please, that yuts is the biggest spaz and hypocrite I've ever met. You really wanna get her riled up, get into a battle of wits with her!" She laughed slightly while smirking, "Name's Corbin. Why don't I give you the grand tour of this shat hole?"
Joan turned the corner and saw Corbin and some guy, he wasn't in crappy clothes so he must be new. "Hey Corbin." Joan said, walking up. "That bitch nurse shoulder checked me." She continued, rolling her shoulder. She looked at the guy, "This guy new?"
Jacob smirked "I'll keep that in mind" he said with a bit of a laugh. He nodded "alright" he said glad that he'd at least make some friends in this hellhole. The tour would give some interesting results probably but, he knew if he'd of stayed with that nurse much longer he would of lost his temper. Jacob looked at Joan as she walked over. "Yep new and less than enthusiastic" he replied
Corbin shook her head, "You should know she don't care Joany! And yeah, he's new, I was just going to show him around. You know...the sights and all." She winked to her then back to Jacob with a smirk, "Lets go before Nurse Spazzy gets back and hounds on ya more."
"Ha, the sights . I hope you guys don't care if I tag along, I was in the Recreation room bored out of my wits." She says, pulling out a cigarette she had stole from a nurse. She patted her pockets till she found her lighter. "You guys don't mind if I smoke?" She asked before lighting it.
"Eh! You know how I get around fire. Keep a good grip on your lighter." She pointed out, "Other than that you know I could care less." She stuffed her hands into the pockets of the baggy pants she wore, rocking back on her heels. Corbin, being the little fire bug she was, couldn't be trusted with lighters or matches of any kind.
"Oh right, well this will be quick. I just need to smoke a little, they gave me a 1 minute smoke break. Who can smoke a cigarette in one minute!?" Joan said, lighting it. She put the lighter in the pocket of her baggy sweater. She took a long drag and blew the smoke out in a ring.
Jacob smirked "sounds good" he said not wanting to be hounded by the nurse. He shrugged not minding in the least bit or carrying if she tagged along or not. He shook his head "nah" he didn't care about cigarettes as long as they weren't stubbed out in his flesh. On that dark day that got him to this place he was found smoking not that it mattered it just added to the smoke inhalation. He didn't smoke that much though. He didn't like it personally but, he never cared if someone smoked around him. He glanced at Corbin a bit curious of what got her there."something fire related get you here?" He inquired
"Someone who can suck it good?" She suggested with a snicker. She pulled a small tube of liquid from her pocket and downed the contents, letting out a small noise, "Sweet heaven thats good..." she grinned at Jacob, "Lets head."
Joan laughed, the looked at Jacob. "Well, welcome to Greenhill, newbie. Where the food is as bad as the staff." She said, taking another drag off her cigarette.
Corbin laughed, "A little something fire related and little something alcohol related." She spread her arms out to her sides, "Say hello to the offspring of Arson and Booze, I'm really fun at parties." She said with a chuckle.
Joan laughed once and took last puff of smoke before dropping the cigarette on the ground and stomping it out. "I got to smoke, that's good enough for me."
Jacob laughed and nodded with a grin. He eyed the liquid with a bit of curiosity. "cool" he said and prepared to start walking. He nodded with a smirk. "I suppose bad food's better than none" he said then added "Names Jacob by the way" as he looked between the two. He laughed at Corbin's explanation "ah" he said noticing some similarities between what got them there.
Corbin walked beside him, gesturing to the different doors, with rather crude yet funny explanations to what they were or where they led, but one in particular made her grin, "This...is where they stock the things they confiscate from us." She pulled a small key from her shoe and unlocked the door, holding it open, "Ladies first."
Jacob walked with her nodding and listening to explanations. He grinned fairly widely noticing she had the key. He knew he had a few things that would be confiscated though he learned from a time in juvi how to pick locks and hide things. He already had a few things concealed. After she opened the door he smirked but waited to go through it.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Noone_N said…
Raven sighed and walked out of his room wearing an all white uniform. He sighed and took his meds as he was told to every morning by his nurse. He went to get breakfast keeping a blank face that made him like alreadh more deranged then he originally was. He simply had schizophrenia which everyone assumed he was extremely violent. "I know... Maybe if we keep quiet they will let us out." He said to the unheard voice in secret.
Joan walked in and ran to a shelf. "I can't believe it is still here." Joan smiled. She turned around to reveal a black handled pocketknife. "They took it for obvious reasons, but also some other reasons dealing with why I am here." She dropped the knife in her pocket, and started looking around the room.
Jacob walked partially inside. "Ah" he said looking around. "Looks like I'll have a few things they'll confiscated" he said thinking about his switchblades. He wondered if they'd take his comb. "Has anyone ever gotten anything past the search?" He asked unsure how thuro this place might be when it comes to searching for weapons and potentially dangerous objects.
"Ha, no. They strip you down and search your clothes like 5 times." Joan says, scanning the shelves.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना run-to-night said…
Gwen walked the halls, she hated volunteering here. Her aunt was Dean Roslyn, and Gwen's mother always forced Gwen to work here. Gwen's family was filthy rich and snobby, and she loathed them. She was always different from the rest of her snooty family, Gwen liked music and painting. Her family liked money and success. Her mom was like any other rich blond later in her 40's, she believed her kids should be model citizens and do volunteer work. So that is why Gwen was stuck taking care of fellow teens that wanted to kill her.
 Gwen walked the halls, she [i] hated [/i] volunteering here. Her aunt was Dean Roslyn, and Gwen's mot
Corbin came in with an ear to ear grin, snagging a small purple lighter from a shelf, "Hello gorgeous." She syared back at Jacob, "I came close once, but the men that stripped me were seriously perverted...." she shuddered at the memory, heading back to a bunch of crates.
Fang nodded "I was afraid of that" he said realizing everything he had was going to pretty much be taken. "So even hidin things in yur mouth will be taken?" He asked thinking about the paperclip he kept near his mollers for picking a lock when needed. He had a feeling he was going to get in a fight with the staff sooner than expected. Especially if they tried to take his hat from him. He never goes without it.Fang looked at Corbin and nodded thinking about it. He imagined it was probably to say the least a ruff experience. He had a feeling it'd be a miracle if he got anything past them
"Yep. They search you like Scooby-Doo." Joan said. She reached up to grab a box and her sweater sleeve fell down, exposing a criss-cross hell of scars up her inner forearm.
Jacob nodded "oh..." He looked around the room "great" he said and sighed. He noticed the scars but, didn't say anything. If he took his jacket off he'd have quite a few. The ones on his legs he didn't pay much mind to.
She sighs as she passes the Confiscation Room, but stops dead in her tracks when she hears voices. She looks around and no other nurses are around. She tip-toes to the door and peaks in the window to see 3 patients looking through the shelves. When she sees the one girl's horrid scars she steps back. "Holy shit." She whispers to herself.
Joan didn't seem to notice, she grabbed the box and searched through it. "A doll?" She laughed. "A hat, some car keys, annnnnd a football. Who the hell would bring a football?"
Corbin sighed and looked at the girl,and she rolled her eyes, "Please, we all have scars here..." she mumbled, goinf up on her toes to reach for a box and grunted in annoyance. She turned to (Fang or Jacob?) ,"Mind helping a girl out?" She asked, 4'11 ... needless to say, it sucked.
"What about scars?" Joan asked, not looking up as she shifted through another box. "People bring the lamest stuff here." She whispered.
Gwen turned and opened the door. "What the hell are you guys doing in here?" She barked in a menacing voice.
Corbin turned to face her, a scowl on her face, "Oh look...little miss, 'Help! This crazy girl is going to kill me!' She snapped at her.l, hands clenched.

((Hope you don't mind if I added that the two have bad blood between them?))