dargox posted on Jan 31, 2013 at 05:44AM
Rules:
1) NO GOD MODDING.
2) No killing other characters.
3) No rude comments to players
4) Mature content allowed
5) Post Characters In a Info format
6) Fallow the basic rp rules
7) Just have fun...or else I'll have Hitman come to your home.
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­*
Prolog: In the year 2035 multiple meteors rain down on the futuristic earth with unknown matter that fused most of all live on earth with tech to transform them into blood thrusty cyborgs monster and others into insane mutants, only few city survived the meteor storm but are always being attack by monster and only question that must be asked, will any heroes rise to save the planet or will the earth be lost to these evil beast?
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­**
Current Characters:
Kaira Slayer-(dargox/Me)
Angel 'Blood' Stone-(hikari_hiwatari)
Melody Tarish -(totolove)
Seria Merle-(Riku114)
[open] Mr. Gyrith-(dargox/Me)
Alvin Hamilton-(Alvin2442)
Diana Moesia-(Directingchicky)
Jonas Wraith-(axemnas)
Crimson Jaw-(emoboycry01)
Roland Delaroca-(wantadog)
Vivian Vendetta-(Demeter13)
Drake Sanders-(HumphryOmega)
Andrew-(Nevermore)
Seren Javie-(Angel_Kiss)
Natalie Thompson-(Nevermore)
Kago Michiyo-(totolove)
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­*
Theme music:
last edited on Feb 11, 2013 at 06:04PM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 389 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 389

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dargox said…
(here's my character and it's a girl this time)

Name: Kaira Slayer
Nickname: Death-Box
Race: Caucasian
Appearance: pic
Powers: Red eyes of Death (lazer eyes), Cyberkinesis, Enhanced Recovery and Speed
Weakness: Blind when shooting her lazers.
Skills: Hardcore Running, Gun Combat, Ninjutus, Hand to Hand Combat, Tracking, Assassination
Other Info: She loves playing her Xbox 980
Bio: Kaira was just another teenage, punk rock, skatebording, gamer, tomboy. Untill the day of the meteor storm came and smashed into a town 2500 miles away while changeing her life forever with a wave of dust cloudes.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 (here's my character and it's a girl this time) Name: Kaira Slayer Nickname: Death-Box Age: 17
hikari_hiwatari commented…
Sooooo joining this!!!! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना hikari_hiwatari said…
Name: Angel 'Blood' Stone
Nick-name: Bloody Monster
Race: American, Australian
Appearance: what she looks like now ( link ) and what she looked like before (pic)
Powers: when she screams it's loud enough to make people's ears bleed, she has teeth that are very shark like, she can blow an ice cold blizzard from her mouth
Weakness: her skin will burn if she's in the sun to long
Skills: you'll see later
Other info: she looses her sanity easily and you can tell when her pupils go small
Bio: before Angel got called bloody monster she was very happy she had her family with her and all but ever since the wave of dust hitting her and she found her parents being killed she can loose her sanity easily because of how much pain she has
 Name: एंजल 'Blood' Stone Nick-name: Bloody Monster Age: 18 Gender: female Race: American, Austra
Kaira running cross rooftops edges of old runes of office building while looking out for any signs of her assassinations target that she hunting. "Ok, I better stop and see who the fuck I'm looking or that old fatass is going to holdout on me!!" she to herself while stoping on top of a old church tower to pull out a paper with a picture.
Angel was running away from some people who wanted to kill her she looked behind her to see that they were still coming she was tired but out of breath she tried to run faster but she couldn't because of how long she's been running she then saw an old church tower 'yes!' She said making a tired smile and started running towards it
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना totolove said…
Name: Melody Tarish
Nickname: Cursed spirit
Race: Australian/French
Powers: she can lift heavy objects and is agile
Weakness: she is very loyal
Skills: can jump really high
Other Info: she's deaf so she has a hearing aid
Bio: her father was a techno guy and her mother was a geologist, they never had time for her so she would usually walk around until the day of the meteors . she lost her parents as they came back from home
 Name: Melody Tarish Nickname: Cursed spirit Age: 16 Gender: Female Race: Australian/French
totolove commented…
oh and she brings a string of bad luck ! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Kaira quickly looks at the photo in hand and see Angle run into the church as a big grows on her face while saying to herself. "So, there my deer but it looks like she brought some wolves." and with that Kaira flips off the church tower and lands in front while transforming the xbox on her back into a mini gun, and then mows down Angle's chasers. "sorry boys but this girl is mine!" she said in a mocking tone as she kill the group of people.
Angel was panting as she watched the girl kill those people she took a deep breath and sighed but she still had a scared look on her face she wiped the blood off her hands as all the people were dead
After the last man fell to the ground, Kaira quickly puts up her mini gun into it's xbox backpack form whlie turning to Angel and asking. "pardon, me miss but may I get your name?"
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Riku114 said…
(Lol about 7 hours ago I was waiting for an example character, but then I went to sleep. I saw this when no one had posted! XD)

Name: Seria Merle
Race: Asian American
Powers: She has two forms a monsteric form and a regular human form. The abilities of the monsteric form will be revealed over time
Weakness: She has 0 control over it
Skills: To be found out
Other Info: She looks normal but she is highly unstable. She can easily loose control and the monsteric form will come out
Bio: Before the shower she had a brother (who went missing) and a sister (who also went missing) a father who was a doctor and a mom who was a biologist. She was pretty happy with her life. And some nice friends were always there for her,
 (Lol about 7 hours पूर्व I was waiting for an example character, but then I went to sleep. I saw this w
Angel took one deep breath and looked at Kaira 'm-my name I-is Angel...but everyone calls me Blood' she said husky like voice as she coughed a bit
Seria: *walks near Kaira and Angel she saw that mass of people and then how easily they were whiped out and walks over* Arent you a good fighter.
Kaira smile at Angle while saying "cool, so you're the one I'm sent to kill."
Angel looked at Seria as she stood up she put her hoodie up as she felt her face burn a bit from the sun
Angel looked at Kaira and backed away from her having a scared look on her face she didn't want to be killed she gulped still backing away with fear
Guys I gtg I'll talk to आप all tomorrow after school please don't do much without me! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Seria: *thinking: Frick I entered the wrong situation* *begins to back away*
Kaira sits down in one of the church seats while putting up her feet. "hold up miss Angel don't run please. now I'm not going to lie to you, I'm here to kill you but....only if you don't comply to my client's offer" then Kaira pulls out a letter that's for Angel.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना axemnas said…
((Character'll be up after I sleep))
Angel looked at the letter then she took the letter and opened it and began to read it (I'm back peeps!)
Melody was fixing her head phones/ hearing aids
(Awsome! Btw I'm goning to you make up what the letter said)

Kaira watch Angel reading the letter and asked. "So, What dose it say?"
Angel decided to repeat what the letter said (alright I hope you don't mind of what I thought of) 'dear Angel 'Blood' Stone I would like you and Kaira to help build a team a team to defeat evil insane creatures and mutants please accept this offer and we will fid a way to help your insanity' she crossed her eye brows 'I would like to help but there's no way to help my insanity' she looked at Kaira
dargox commented…
IT's sounds like a cool ideal एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Lolz it was the only thing I could think of एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Kaira quickly sits up as she hear Angel read the letter out loud while, asking in a shocked tone. "Whaaat!? Dose it really say that!?!" O.O
Angel held out the letter 'read it for yourself' she said as she closes her eyes thinking
Kaira quickly scans the paper and then grin while saying. "Damn that OLD FART!!!! he's always does shit like this to me and when i though this job was going to be a simple one."
Angel looked at Kaira 'well tell your old fart that I will help in making a team' she then put her hands on her hips an looks up at the sun her hoodie still shading over her face
"Yeah, I do that and while I'm at it I'll asked about my payment." Kaira said to Angel while she turn oh her head set to call the client.
dargox commented…
हे hikari, what name should we give to the old fart? एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
How about a Spanish sort of name? Lolz एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
dargox commented…
Sure that mite work, so give me sec to make a file for the guy. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
(Ok, here's the old fart)

Name: Mr. Gyrith
Nickname: Comander Blade
Race: Japanese
Powers: Enhanced Strength, Enhanced Senses, Darkness Manipulation
Weakness: Become weak if he use too much of his powers
Skills: Ninjutus, Sword Mastery, Business, Strategy, and Surivial
Other Info: He Controls the World's Army of monster hunters
Bio: Befor the meteors, Mr. Gyrith was the main leader of the japanese military but that part of his life was killed by the first monster that was born on that day and he still has the scars to show it.
 (Ok, here's the old fart) Name: Mr. Gyrith Nickname: Comander Blade Age: 47 Gender: Male Race:
dargox commented…
हे Hikari can आप play as Mr. Gyrith for abit? एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Sorry Dargox I fell asleep but sure thing when I get back on I'll reply I gtg एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Melody climbed up to a building and stared at the sky
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Alvin2442 said…
Name: Alvin Hamilton
Nickname: Typhoon
Appearance: Pic
Powers: Hydrokinesis, Aerokinesis, Enhanced Senses, Speed, and Strength.
Weakness: After he uses all his powers at the maximum, it takes a toll on his body, though he can cancel the effect, by using his scythe
Skills: Ninjustus, Running, Climbing, Jumping, Fighting, Being Silent, and Survival
Other Info: His Scythe always returns to him, ever since the meteors
Bio: Before the meteors, he was training with the Scythe. After the meteors, his hair changed color, and he gained the weird powers.
 Name: Alvin Hamilton Nickname: Typhoon Age: 19 Gender: Male Race: Caucasian Appearance: Pic Pow
Angel sighed as she looked up she closes her eyes wondering about someone (her little sister) hoping that she's ok
Alvin walked into the old church building, to see other people. He swung his Scythe around for a few seconds, "Hello."
Melody jumped from building to building until she came to a church " hmm ... "
Alvin could sense someone near this building.
she looked at Alvin then moved back a bit
Angel opened her eyes and looked to see Alvin a shadow was covering half of her face but she could still see as her red eyes glowed a bit from the shadow
melody stayed on the roof in the shadow of a taller building as her headphones/hearing aids glowed
Kaira head set finally connets to Mr. Gyrith"s office as hes begins to talk into the mic. "hello? Mr. Gyrith are you there?"
'Yes I am here what do you want?' He said as he was looking at some photos (don't think perverted lolz XD)
(XD)

"Well, I'm calling you to let you know that Miss.Angel has agreed to your offer btw...." She start yelling at this point. "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU PUT ME IN THE MIDDLE OF THE OFFER!?!?!! and I hope you still remeber that I'm a freelance and not one of your normal hires? that also means any team I build with Angel will be freelance as well."
I look Kaira, funny.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Directingchicky said…
Name: Diana Moesia
Height 5'4
Appearance: Look at the picture
Personality: She is very stubborn, keeps to herself and is very smart.
Bio: She was betrayed by her husband who killed their daughter and tried to kill her, then was befriended by another creature who she let feed off her. Then after a few years he tried to kill her by ripping her throat out, leaving a large scar on her neck. She now trusts very few and prefers to left alone to herself and away from others.
 Name: Diana Moesia Age: 36 Race: Caucasian Height 5'4 Appearance: Look at the picture Per
(Hey Dc.)
((Heya, mind explaining what's going on and such and such? And I swear if you all think 47 is old I may have to beat someone ;)))
Directingchicky commented…
Diana is mostly human, but inherited some powers from कहा asshole creature who fed on her. Just little ones, she is mainly an instructor on how to fight and such. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
(Lol. I'll leave it to someone who was already here.)
(Well Kaira and Angel are about to built a freelance team thanks to Kaira current client, Mr. Gyrith and right now just sitting a very old church. btw dc is your character just a normal human or dose she have powers?)
((Diana is mostly human, but inherited some powers from said asshole creature who fed on her. Just little ones, she is mainly an instructor on how to fight and such.))
dargox commented…
Cool! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
(Yeah...)
(Ok, senic Hikari isn't on right now can someone play as Mr. Gyrith, so we can keep this rp goning?)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना emoboycry01 said…
(This looks so fun I'm do going to join if i can fee my fingers)
(Um...I wouldn't be good at playing him. How come you don't?)