बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Cirque De Mystère

Noone_N posted on Jan 19, 2013 at 04:28PM
Welcome loveliest!
It is truly the best feeling to see all of these lovely victi- guests having attended our wonderous attractions. You see we have all awaited your long foretold arrivals.
Oh yes, it is true...we have been expecting you.
Watching you...
And now!? Here you are! It has been to terribly long that we have waited for new visitors...perhaps even centuries....

Cant you feel your heart beating yo the hymn of our wonder musics? See all of our gifts that we can give you. They are all for you and ONLY you. Experience your darkest nightmares, remember all the fears of your childhood, and remember all the pain.
This is the pit....the DARK CARNIVAL!....your hell.
Enjoy the attractions now...this is all your may ever know of before you meet your ends.
I am the ringmaster and I am here for YOU. This has always been for you.

Come in. Please..............we can make all of your dreams for you come true. Join us for the party. Join us in the excitements. Join us....forever.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
- make a profile. Regular rules somewhat apply and you can even be a member of the circus. We need as many people as possible to get this rp going -

Name:
Part: (( if you are a member of the circus))
Abilities:
Skills:
Fears:
Past:

Horror/humorous/ amusement
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
(( WE NEED VICTIMS!!!!!!!!))
 Welcome loveliest! It is truly the best feeling to see all of these lovely victi- guests having atte
last edited on Jan 26, 2013 at 05:04PM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 272 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 272

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना axemnas said…
I'm in I think I'll use a sheet from a similar thread I did on another sight
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Noone_N said…
((I'm fine with dat))

Name: Kyona Snow
Part: Ringmaster of the Circus
Past: unknown to many he came to the circus when he was young. He no longer remembers anything else but to keep the family going.
Looks: pic
mischievous
((Yayyyy!!!))
Kyona sat at his desk in his tent silently. The silence would have been less ominous if not for the music in the back round. Yes circus music was normal to play all the time at all hours of the day, but this carnival seemed shrouded in darkness. Secrets were everywhere and the dark clouds and mist around the place would make your stomach stir. They liked that. They loved it, Kyona did too.
"Come in, come all, to our lovely home. Meet the family, join the family...and never go home again." He chuckled creepiness surrounding his aura.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MOARdesu said…
(Quick question: is a profile required to join?)
(( nope!! You don't need one))
((Meeeepppppppppppppp0p..,.))
"He's talking to himself again." Giggled the voice of small girl, "Should we get him some help? She glanced down to her counterpart's hairless head, smiling needlessly as she stirred herself upright upon their broad shoulder.

"Too far gone." Replied a deep, booming voice. The little girl laughed lightheartedly at the response, as if a man's mental stability were a mere joke. Her silvery blond hair trailed behind them, reflecting bits of sunlight. She was young, scraping adolescence, and bore no remarkable visual oddities. Not like she needed any. It was her gifts that made her valuable. Vulnerable, too.

That was why she had Mr. B: a massive, hulking thing that seemed neither male nor female. The other members usually settled on referring to this massive creature by name and name only. It was just simpler that way.

"Come, Bubbles." The girl urged after awhile, "Let us go now."
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Kyona proudly made his way out of his tent and did a handstand with one hand! The younger member's laughed at their "brother's " silliness. He fell on his butt laughing uncontrollably and popped right back up with a round off. "Oh my lovely brothers and sisters how do you do! " he yelled bowing humorously. His announcer voice boomed with friendly overtones. "And are we ready to clean up for the big show!?" They nodded eagerly. "Great."
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना totolove said…
(( very sorry but im kinda busy a bit and I don't really like stuff like this as in ... scary . so sorry ))
(I wouldn't say that it's necessarily 'scary' or anything. It's just a grisly reality hiding behind a lighter one, filled with the even darker imaginations of the ones contributing.)

Amongst the crowd was an older girl, just bordering adulthood, with hair as red as a fires flame. Her smile was small, careful, creasing milky skin dotted with freckles.

If anything, she was rather plain. That all changed during the show, where she would be adorned in the most outlandish of costumes and jewelry, standing in front of an awe-struck crowd. It was in those fleeting moments onstage she felt most beautiful.

Her chest swelled with want. She missed that feeling. How she missed it.
(( Yah like MOAR said its basically just filled to the brim with cans of mindfuck.))

Cruel intent filled Kyona's eyes. "So ...when the party ends...and the lights go out. Those remaining get to have the time of their lives!!! And perhaps the end as well." He walked through the crowd and stopped at his lil' doll. Not that she was an actual doll but she reminded him of one. "Cant wait?"
"Not really." Was the coy reply as she cast her gaze downwards respectively. She could never bring herself to look her "brother" in the eyes. "I almost wish the show was starting right now."
((I guess it would take place in like yo know 7-10 pm and after or maybe around 12 whit goes down!!))
Kyona put his hand on her head messing with her hair. "Ill go to check up on Beast and her...Pets." He walked off taking his sweet time thinking over the plans for the night and evening.
After Kyona bid his goodbye, the girl’s hand flew up to the spot where his hand touched. She smiled widely.
“Oi, Red!” One of the others in the group called out teasingly, “Your face is almost as bright as your hair!”

“Sh-shut up!” Her smile was sheepish as she waved her own goodbye before heading off in another direction.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना AceDarkwolf17 said…
Name: Jaken
Part: Knife Thrower
Skills: Deadly Accuracy, Quick Reflexes, Great Agility
Past: He was abandoned as a child and didn't what his name was. At the circus he was in, he was called Jaken. After he was abandoned he walked around on his own until he joined this circus.
Appearance: Pic - Without the swords and the sash. His belt and armbands hold his knives
 Name: Jaken Age: Appears to be in 20s Part: चाकू Thrower Skills: Deadly Accuracy, Quick Reflexes,
((Person....MOAR look.....over there^))
Kyona wne trot check on most of the people who would be doing possibly dangerous acts asking if they had everything in order. He came to Jaken's tent with a wide smirk plastered on his face. "You know we have to do these inspections so may you tell me what your act will be? "
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Axel1313 said…
Name: Ignis Fatuus. Stage name:Wraith
Part: Illusionist.
Skills: Hypnotism, smart, clever.
Past: Lived with his cruel uncle after tragedy struck his family. At the age of 8 his uncle abandoned him at the old church in town where he was later fond by a kindly old nun who brought him to live at the St. Maria orphanage. He lived there until the age of 15 before setting off on his own. After several years wandering around on his own he joined up with this circus.
Fear: Dreams. His dreams are often horrifying nightmares which has left him suffering with insomnia.
 Name: Ignis Fatuus. Stage name:Wraith Age: In 20's Part: Illusionist. Skills: Hypnotism, smart, c
Jaken threw a knife at the support beam for his tent which was next to Kyona. The knife was centimeters away from his neck. "You know what my act is. Knife Throwing. If you would be kind enough to leave my tent now."
((Meowzer!!!! I choose you pikachu!! Use thunderbolt))
Kyona sighed. " Wasn't actually what I was asking but nevermind. As long as it doesn't get any audience members hurt. Or at least before the time has come to do so. " he turned around and before leaving took out the knife sending it flying towards Jaken. Even though he was looking in that direction.
Ignis sat on a pile of crates outside of his tent. Taking a drag from his cigarette and blowing a smoke ring at the overhand from the canvas. Drifting in and out of consciousness, his eyelids felt like they had lead weights attached to them. Every once in a while he would jerk suddenly as his head fell in various directions, giving the appearance of being either drunk or having a mini seizure.
Jaken caught the knife with two fingers and placed it back in its holder. He continued to get ready and left hid tent.
Kyona approached Beast next planting a kiss on her hand as he was down on one knee.. "Hello beautiful."
"Kyona." She said with a thick Russian accent. "I will be doing the regular routine...with a just a little twist. But it will be,' safe '."
"I trust you."
Name: Valcon Thorn
Part: lion boy/lion tamer
Abilities: beast like strength, claws and canines, lion like features, can talk to the beasts
Skills: can make the big cats do whatever he wants them to, can do numerous maneuvers with the whip though he often stays away from it
Past: He grew up in Africa with his parents. One night he was snatched from his bed and forced to be the lion boy by the original tamer. One night he reached his breaking point and killed the man. Now he takes the man's place and trains the lions with less extreme methods.
(image to come later)
Kyona smiled and went to check on Valcon next. Beast still couldnt trust him after he murdered her husband. But she had at one point felt bad for him and his treatment.Kyona had to go deeper into the twnt walking past the cage which had held him when he had been a hostage before. "Ello Valcon how are you this fine evening? "
Valcon turned and looked at Kyona. "Hello, I'm...good" he said his voice sounding a bit gruff from disuse. At least for the human language. He lightly rubbed a little lion cub he had in his arms. It was almost time to feed it again. He knew there were probably still some hard feelings since what happened earlier. He was just glad they let him live after it. Either way he tried to be helpful to the carnival.
"I want you "befriend any visitors after dark. Do anything to get them, do you understand? "he waited for a response, his happy go lucky additude had died when he faced Valcon. He had killed a very nice friend of his. "Well?"
((We need to get people here can you help?))
Valcon nodded and swallowed "I understand... I will do my best" he said a bit hesitantly. He knew that he was having to prove himself and prove that he wouldn't kill anyone. It was a moment of insanity that he murdered the old tamer. He regretted it. He knows and knew then that there was a better way. He unfortunately would be paying for that moment of insanity.
"Good. And...this time don't let them get away. Don't even help them... remember your debt. " he walked over to a small cage filled with the giant rats used to feed the snake. He grabbed it and shoved the whole thing in his mouth swallowing it. "Remember this is only the my minimum. I will eat you alive if you betray us." he walked away.
"Yes sir" Valcon said with a nod.He looked down and thought to speak his apology again. Though he knew it wouldn't do any good. He took a deep breath then said "Should I have the lions and tigers patrol the exits?" He gulped at the sight of him eating the rat. Which just fueled his need to do what he could. He knew he couldn't afford to save anyone anymore. Though he felt less of a desire to the few short times he had been outside of the carnival.
((om nom nom cookies....hey do you think i cpuld rp a victim as well?))
axemnas commented…
((Sure *shrugs* I might could come up with one too)) एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Noone_N commented…
((that sounds good i also will have to invite और people)) एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
axemnas commented…
((Alright, I'll try to come up with someone too but, I'm sure आप will या probably already have asked the few I could ask that would be interested. द्वारा the way are आप going to reply to me on Butlers academy soon?)) एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Name: Jack
Race:white
Abilities: empathic
Skills: can run at a almost inhuman speed, can walk on his hands, talks a lot
Fears: snakes and knives
Past: Grew up in a small town with his mother and sister. In his sophomore year of high school he got in a fight that turned into a knife fight and almost didn't survive it. His mother died of a heart attack months after he got out of the hospital leaving him and his sister orphaned.
Red made her way through the maze of tents in a beeline towards her own, completely unaware that she was being observed.

A little girl, still perched upon a giant, followed the young woman's movement with an otherwise interested gaze. "Her?" She asked.

"A few months." Was Mr. B's reply, "Doesn't have gift like Elesyette does."

The little girl's thin lips curled into a warm smile. She may have been one of the youngest within the circus, but she wasn't at all ignorant of her surroundings. The world was maliciously cruel, filled with equally horrible people who would kill for her unique abilities and hair of spun silver.

There wasn't a place on the entire planet where she felt more comfortable and secure than upon the shoulders of her only friend.
He allowed his eyes to close for a moment. It was only a brief amount of time, but long enough for the horrible screaming shadows to emerge again and the dream scape to flash from them to burning flames. Jolting awake with a yelp, he griped his chest. His heart racing rapidly. The cigarette had burned all the way down to his finger tips leaving black marks on them.
Hime approached the circus cautiously. He hadn't gone to a circus in a while so he forgot what would be there. "Ugh..." he looked at his phone afraid to be a wimp and ask if there would be be any pf those creepy as hell clowns. "Nah..I'm probably just confused. "
Jack walked on his hands toward the circus. He loved these things. Even if they did have the occasional snake. He was looking forward to this alright
*timeskips bitches!!! and we still need peeps up in here *

Kyona smiled and waved as all the or almost all of the people left. He went to see how much money they had made for the day, he shivered in anticipation for the night.
______
Hime had gotten lost and he shivered he was unbelievably cold, he shouldn't have worn a dammed t-shirt. He had called his friends and they still hadn't come by.
Ignis left the main with his mask still on. Lights bounced off of it's shiny azure surface making it's black lined eyes and sharp toothed Cheshire grin even creepier. Not only did it aide in the illusions, but it was also to keep the audience from seeing the dark circles under his eyes. He did however, remove his jacket and lazily sling it over his shoulder. "That seemed like a pretty good show tonight. Boss should be pleased." He said out loud to himself.
Valcon stood with the lions rubbing them. Things seemed to of gone well. He tried his best to do as told. "Good job guys" he told the lions in their own tongue.

Jack sat down realizing he had lost track of his friends that met him there. The show was impressive though he felt a little nervous during the snakes and knife throwing act he was just glad he didn't have to be the one to volunteer.
Jaken sat outside his tent sharpening his knives while enjoying the cool night air. He was listening to music through his radio.
Kyona walked into the tent not wanting to be disturbed as he took a seat on the red velvet love seat. " There's bound to be more people around..." He sighed and leaned back to take a little cat nap.

Hime walked around looking for someone to instruct him to the exit. He found himself suddenly slammed into Ignis by a strangely strong gust of wind. "Oh...hi." he stood up.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना kingofheartless said…
Name: Hector
Race: Demon
Abilities: He wears a torture device, of which he can remove and throw at other people to keep them from escaping, he also can burn things just by touching 'em.
Skills: Though he is wearing a torture device, and a long black cloak, he is quite flexible, even being flexible enough to bend his own body through bars.
Fears: Water, holy items.
Past: Hector was a cop, a, uh, bad cop, and when he caught a few gangsters, they tried to buy their way out of the slammer, he took their deal, then ended up being shoved down a well, filled with gasoline, and then, they lit up a match, threw it down, and then left.
Hector walks into the carnival, gasping, now glad he is free from his atrocious wife, "What's that? What's that?! Cotton Candeh!"
((oh yay you joined!!))

A random stranger wandered around the snack area, he grunted like a zombie. His eyes were clouded like he was blind and bumped into the counter. He grunted louder as soon as he did an extra Circus member shot the zombie in the skull. "Fucking reanimates. Kyona should just Finnish them off after he ares their souls. Less problem for us."
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Strawberry0020 said…
Name: Fate Eli
Race: Human
Part: Dancer
Abilities: Enchantment, Summoning energy from the dark or evil;
Skills: Incredible strength and balance, belly-dancing, hypnotizing, ballet, acrobatics, Enchanting vocals
Fears: Being lost
Past: Been in circus acts since the age of 14, but at another circus in Italy; Raised by freaks of nature and around dangerous stunts and animals; Has no memory that goes earlier than the age 13; Came to this circus to be famous
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~­*~*­~*~­*~*­~*~­*~*­~*~­*~*­~*~­*~*­~*~­*~*­~*~­*~*­~
She walked in the center of the empty ring practicing alone, a boa draped around her shoulders and wrapped around her flat, bare stomach. A real boa. It his, his tongue flicking as he slithered his long, thin body along her hips. Her skin was naturally tan and her hair was the color of dark blood, long, wavy and sinister. Her icy blue eyes reaped venomous beauty, coated in Egyptian-styled, cat-eye makeup. She whirled a baton between her fingers with the nails painted a shimmering black. The flaming ends of them swirling in the air as faint ashed rained down around her. She gained a perfect balance on the tip of her toes through her black, teal slippers as she spun around like the perfect ballerina she was. Her clothes her tribal, her jewelry clanking with every strut and twirl. She twirled the baton faster and tossed it in the air as she quickly twirled around on her toes and caught it, gripping it in her palm. Black soot started to rise from the sand as she waved the baton around, her hips and arms flowing like the air as she danced slower.

((Right- Appeances; Left- Outfit))
 Name: Fate Eli Age: 17 Race: Human Part: Dancer Abilities: Enchantment, Summoning energy from th
Hector goes and buys some cotton candy, "I haven't had anything this good ever since I was a little boy." He then begins to snack a little bit on the sugary goodness, "Mmm.... Mhmm..... Oh yum, I wonder if this place has a roller coaster?"
A reanimate growled and suddenly attacked Hector aiming to rip him apart. "agrrhh!! " He gnawed on Hector's arm, eyes empty. He shrieked black ops style.
Hector pulls off his torture device, and sticking it on the reanimate, watching in amusement as it snaps like a twig.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Directingchicky said…
Name: Qwyn Marius
Race: Succubi
Part: (( if you are a member of the circus)) Misc. ((Mainly songs and dance))
Abilities: Enchanting people with her voice and body movements, or just by talking or by touch.
Skills: N/A
Fears: Compressed places.
Past: Pretty much she joined the circus a few years back..well quite a bit more than a few years, and she joined at first as running a few concessions, but she managed to work her way up. Before the circus, she seduced, killed, and it got fairly boring. Now, she just wants to have fun really, dancing through crowds, luring them into certain tents. Singing out on a stage and drawing them in. Much like fish to a lure.
!))
 Name: Qwyn Marius Age: ..I'm old okay? Race: Succubi Part: (( if आप are a member of the circus
Hector goes walking around, looking for something fun to do, getting fairly bored.
The reanimate dropped to the floor as the stranger approached with his gun in hand. He had the guns made after the after Hellsing. "I'm sorry about that. "He turned to Hector after looking at the reanimate. "My names Tosa. Sorry you had to do that."