बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Hidden Isle ((Private))

Directingchicky posted on Nov 24, 2012 at 11:52PM
Deep within the boundries of the Bermuda triangle lives a clan of superior breeds known as The Nobles. they live within the boundries and are unknown to the world. yet when a wicked storm brings in an outsider, what will the Nobles think? Keepsake? pet? Slave? Who knows?

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 206 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 206

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना shadowcon99 said…
The meeting between the remaining clan leaders, after the traitor incident 500 years ago, The Lord, and The Noblesse, Cadis Etrama De Raizel, had just ended and they were all leaving the building excluding The Lord and The Noblesse. The Lord sat on her throne. "Cadis Etrama De Raizel. The humans grow closer to our borders but they do not enter. See to it that it stays that way."

"Yes Lord." Cadis vanished and appeared on the edge of Lukedonia.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Directingchicky said…
One of the boats had been able to make its way to the triangle, but only one of the passengers made it. Her shorts and tank sliced and a few scratches along her skin, Katrina screeched as she was thrown onto some sort of bank of a beach. She landed on her back panting heavily, too sore and frightened to get up or move.
Cadis spotted the boat that had passed the fields. He used telekinesis to talk to The Lord. *Lord a boat has passed through the barrier.*

*You are the Noblesse Cadis Etrama De Raizel. Show them your strangth destroy the boat.*

Cadis removed the ring on his finger and a pressure filled Lukedonia. All them clan leaders looked at each other. "The Noblesse is using his powers."

Blood began to gather from the boat and the island and circled the boat as the blood sped up the pillar became smaller until it disappeared along with the boat and left a whole in the sky. Cadis put his ring back on and the pressure went away.
Katrina rolled over to her stomach in time to see the boat dissappear. "Oh my god..where am I?' she shot to her feet, looking around frightened, cold and just plain freaked, she made a little O with her hands and called out, " Anyone there? Hello?"
Cadis returned to his mansion and stared out the window looking over all of Lukedonia. Frankenstein joined his master in the room. "Master you mustn't use your powers like that. you know it shortens your life force."

"I apologize for causing you unnecessary worry Frankenstein. It seems as though I am always doing that."

"Master...."
Katrina groaned and set out to find somewhere for the night or find someone who could help her. As she walked, she called out, " Anyone? Hello?" she continued walking.
Frankenstein brought the wine into the room and the pair enjoyed a glass together in silence.
She continued up until she saw what loked like a house..no...a mansion. Siighing in relief, katrina ran to it and knocked on the door rather rapidly, " Anyone home? Please, anyone there?"
The door to the mansion opened by itself; as it normally would.

"Master. Promise me you will be more careful with your powers."

"do not worry about me Frankenstein."

"The Lord wish to speak to you regarding the boat."

"I will see her in a bit."
Katrina was weary to enter, but she did, slowly stepping in. She called out louder this time, " Hello? Anyone home? I-I washed up here and don't really know where I am. Hello?"
"Frankenstein it appears as though we have a guest."

"Yes Master."

Frankenstein disappeared and appeared by the young lady and bowed. "Welcome how may I help you?"
"Um...hi. I was somehow thrown onto a bank, on the beach nearby and I have absolutely no clue where I am. Is there a phone or anything I can use to call some family or anything?'
Frankenstein had a crazed look. "So you are from the boat?"
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 Frankenstein had a crazed look. "So आप are from the boat?"
Her hair had finally dried the red now noticable in color, " Yes..I am. Like I said, can I use a phone or anything?'
"I am sorry miss but there is no phone here."

*Frankenstein who was at the door?*

*The young woman from the boat you destroyed Master.*

*Send her upstairs.*

"Miss. Would you accompany me upstairs? The house Master would like to see you."
"Oh, o-of course." katrina nodded to Frankenstein and followed him, " Just who is the house master if I may ask." her torn clothes now somewhat dry rubbed against her skin making her even more uncomfortable.
"Cadis Etrama De Raizel." Frankenstein led her upstairs and into the room where Cadis was staring out the window. "Master I have brought the young lady."

"Thank you Frankenstein."

"Please miss have a seat."
Katrina nodded and sat down, looking at the manwhile tugging down at her shorts to keep herself somewhat warm and covered.
"Are your clothes uncomfortable?"
"Just torn and tattered, I'm fine really but um..Where exactly am I?"
((Pic is the clothes))

Katrina's clothes faded away and changed into new ones. "Lukedonia."
 ((Pic is the clothes)) Katrina's clothes faded away and changed into new ones. "Lukedonia."
Katrina jumped at the change of her clothes and her eyes went wide at him, 'Y-you'renot,oh god I must have hit my head or something, or I'm crazy..." she mumbled.
"No.."

Frankenstein brought in some more wine. "This is Lukedonia. Surely you had to have known that if you were patrolling around it."
"Patrolling? I was out goofing and drinking with my friends when a weird storm hit. Next thing I knew,I was face first insand. Thats it,I'm probably just really drunk. No one can just conjur up clothes."
A woman barged into the room. "Cadis Etrama De raizel a human landed on this island after you destroyed the boat."

"Hello Lord."

Frankenstein bowed. "Lord..."

"What is it Frankenstein?"

"Behind you...."

The Lord turned around and saw Katrina. "Hello there. And you are?"

((Pic is the Lord))
 A woman barged into the room. "Cadis Etrama De raizel a human landed on this island after आप destroy
((Nopic))

Katrina looked at the woman, " Katrina May..."
((Now there is))

The Lord Sat across from her. *Cadis Etrama De Raizel. Is she?*

*Yes*

*Why is she here?*

*She is my guest.*

*But she is human.*

*I know.*

*It is forbidden.*

*she's my guest.*

*Noblesse!*

*she's my guest.*

*Fine.* The Lord addressed Katrina. "Those clothes are lovely."
"Um..he just, I guess poofed them onto me, but thank you." katrina shifted nervously, looking between them all.
"He did What!"

"I...."

"Master changed the young ladies clothes because her previous were ruined from the crash."

"So. He used his powers around a human who has no idea what this place is."

"I..."

"Master has every intention of erasing her memory."
"Excuse me?!? I like my mind the way it is now, thank you." Katrina stood up, intending to go through the door if she could.
Frankenstein stepped into the doorway. "I'm afraid you cannot leave."
Katrina took a step back, " Well he isn't messing with my mind, notr is anyone else, let me out."
The Lord stood up. "I'm afraid you cannot leave. Well you could but you would no longer be safe. This island your on is full of Nobles who would not approve of a human, other than Frankenstein, on our island."
"W-what? look, Youaren't messingwith my head, and I have to leave ."
"Miss you cannot do that. As our lord has stated I am the only other human here and the clan leaders would not take kindly to you being here."
"Why not?" she seemed trulyagitated now.
"Because humans are not allowed on this island."
"Then letme leave now, noonewillknow I was here,just please..let me go."
The Lord turned to face Katrina. "There is no way off this island unless you are a noble. And leaving this house would be suicide. The only reason you're still alive is because you have that man's protection." The Lord pointed at Cadis.
Katrina opened her mouth to argue but held her tongue instead, " What do I do?"
"You're best option is to stay with the Master and myself as a maid."
Katrina hesitated, a main?? But, she did enjoyliving and breathing, soshe nodded, " A-alrght."
Frankenstein led her to a room that had all the essential. "Don't worry this is just temporary until we discover how to return you home without the help of a Noble. And you don't have to clean you'll just help me bring food to the Master and keep him company."

The Lord turned to Cadis. "Will she remain here under you're protection?"

"Yes."

"But why? She is a human. And she's not even enhanced like Frankenstein."

"That doesn't mean she deserves to die."
"Alright.." she said to Freankenstein, " Just how did you get here? How long have you been here?"
"How I got here isn't important. But as for the duration a little over 1000 years."
"Oh my god..."" she shook her head and cleared her throat< " What do i do now?"
"Prepare your self for dinner. Your uniform is in the closet."
"Uniform...? Okay.." she went to the closet and took out the uniform, going to change.
"Frankenstein left them room and Joined The Lord and his Master in the other room. "Our new staff is changing. Are you joining the Master for dinner my Lord."

"Why not. I could use a good meal."
Katrina left the bathroom and folded the clothes she was given up and looked at the maids outfit, " oh god.."she pulled on skirt and corset top, trying to make herself appear..maid-like sheguessed.