बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना हेतालिया Rp

Harpaw8 posted on Feb 20, 2012 at 03:20PM
here is a rp for the show "hetalia" you can be a hetalia character, Hetalia O.C, or a regular O.C

for O.C you need:
name:
description:
other:
pic: (not need but if possable.)

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 51 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 51

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना tetoforever said…
Aha! I shall start~
Name: Anthea D'Allesandro/Malta(Malta's the country name)
Description: like, physical? Or her personality? I'll give both.
Physical- rather short, with wavyish brown hair and brown eyes, wears glasses. Kinda tan, but not really.
Personality- She's rather sarcastic, but she doesn't take jokes that seriously, and has a sense of humor. She's kinda shy, but tries not to be. She's very opinionated on some subjects, and she'll let you know if she disagrees. She's pretty innocent, too, and blushes easily.
Other: Clothing! It's.... Kinda like Romano's, but.. Not. It's tan, with a button-up top and a skirt, ending just above her knees. She wears boots that end about mid-shin, and she's always got a necklace on. She plays with said necklace when she's nervous, excited, feels awkward, etc. Also, she was raised by 3 people- first Spain, for most of her life, then France, then finally England.
Pic: ... Nope, sorry...

Okay. There's Malta! What about your character?
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Harpaw8 said…
desided to do a state
name: Cally ???/ california
description:
Physical: tall with long blond hair and blue eyes. wears short jeans and a cute top. has a pretty good tan
Personality: vary kind. she also is a joker at the best of times. when she is in a bad mood she is really mean.
other: she loves to go to the beach and has many hobbies, she wants to be a movie star. loves coffee

theres California ^^
Wicked. Now, where shall we start?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Teawanee said…
Can I join? ^.^

name: `Auli`i (Pron: Ah lee-ee) Jones (Hawai'i)

description: Usually shy but will speak up if she needs to. Mostly only talks to her big brother Alfred (America). She's quite innocent to he world but is a fast learner.

other: Has a pet pig named Arnold given to her by Britain. Her favorite food is spam (Hawaiians love spam for some reason XD), and she likes to sing and play Ukulele.

pic: (I made this pic using this: link )
 Can I join? ^.^ name: `Auli`i (Pron: Ah lee-ee) Jones (Hawai'i) age: 17-ish? gender: Female descrip
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ieatsouls4fun said…
Can I join, please? As either fem!Russia or my OC Siberia?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना YugiohFanatic1 said…
Siberia is an actually already a hetalia character as far as I know.

I wanna be a person who is IN LOOOOVE with England
@ieatsouls4fun, you can be both if u wish
@YugiohFanatic1 well, idk who is but you can research that
@ everyone: we may start

Cally walks into a coffee shop and buys a cup of coffee and walks outside with no where in particular to go
((@teawanee: nice pic! :3 I can't draw..~))
Malta was randomly walking down the street, and she caught sight of a playground. "Swings!" She laughed, and ran towards them.
Cally walks by the park and notices Malta. she smiles, watching her have fun, and walks on
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ieatsouls4fun said…
((Oh, really? I was under the impression that Siberia wasn't an actual character... oh, well. I'll just be fem!Russia if that's alright.))
Malta looks over and sees Cally. She waves excitedly. "Hi! Hi Cally!" She grins.
((@ ieatsouls4fun corse it is, you may be Fem Russia ^^))

Cally smiles. "Hi Malta." she walks over to her. "whats new?"
"Nothing. Just swinging. Come join?" She motioned to the empty swing next to her, catching it with her wrist and making it swing slightly as she passed.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Teawanee said…
(@tetoforever: I can do one for you if you want)

Hawaii Was sitting in her backyard on a hammic an playing ukelele.
Cally: "sure." she runs over to the swings. she sits down and swings back and forth.
(@teawanee: YOU CAN? That'd be amazing!)
Malta swings back and forth. "Look, I can see Hawaii's house from here!" She points and almost falls off her swing. "Aigh!" She giggles, regaining her balance.
Cally laughs. "thats cool." she keeps going back and forth
"Yup. I wonder if she can hear me- HAWAII! HEY, HAWAII!!" She waved the arm not gripping a chain frantically, as if Hawaii could see her.
Cally: *joined in* "hawaii can u hear us?!?!"
"HAWAII!" Malta laughs. "I don't think she can hear us."
laugh
Cally: "oh well." she laughs.
(where'd everyone else go...? XD)
Malta shrugs. "Yup!"
smile
Cally: "I best head home. I hope to c u around." she picks up her coffee and skips off. "c ya."
"Kay, bye! See you!" Malta waves, and loses her balance again. She regains it, laughing.
Cally laughs too and she heads for home realizing how dark it was getting
Malta leaps off the swing, forgetting that she was wearing a skirt. It flew up momentarily, making her redden. ".... You saw nothing!"
(true story, bros. XD)
((Ohmaigawd, no one's posting...! DX))
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Indecipherable said…
((could I join?))
name:Kalina Kant (country name: Kaliningrad, an exclave of Russia)
description: 
Physical: many scars from WW11 so she wears a black raincoat and skirt with tights underneath, skinny, pale, blonde hair and coal black eyes to scare away people who talk to her
Personality: isn't social, Russia pesters her to make friends with other countries, introverted, enjoys cold weather, pushes people away
Extra: is Belarus' Ukraine's and Russia's younger adoptive sister, originally Prussia's younger sister, only close to Lithuania and Russia, enjoys vodka
((Yes, please! Join! :3))
(are we the only two active in this rp? :()
((Uh.... Just about.... Unfortunately. We could always bring in other characters, and I can ask my friend if she'd like to join.))
(We shall. You first!)
(lol, ok, I'll try! Key word: try)

Kalina walked down the road, mumbling a mix of Russian and German curse words. Russia wasn't going to let her back into the house until she brought back a friend. 'this is going to be impossible' she thought to herself. She would usually just force her way back in but this time, Ukraine and Belarus were backing him up.
(Lol.)
Malta straightened out her skirt and ran back to the swing.
Kalina glanced over at the swings to see a familiar face. Malta. She wouldn't have been Kalina's first choice but at the moment, the quicker the better, right? She walked over to the park and scratched her cheek when she stood next to the swing pole. "hi" she said, feigning joy and excitement.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dareu2clickthis said…
Name: Victor Williams (Being a city: Vancouver, Canada)
Description: physical: wears a Canucks jersey, grey cargo shorts, and black runners. Short blonde hair, green eyes, 6 feet tall
Personality: has a bad reputation because of the way he acted after the Stanley Cup, is actually an outgoing fun guy but is not noticed often, welcoming, enjoys warm weather
Other: was raised by Canada and at times when Canada had important things to do; America or England or France
Error
ERROR?!
(I hate the error thing. Where do they come from?)
"Ah, hello, Kalina! And how are you?" Malta smiled and waved.
"I'm..uh, good... How're you?" Kalina shifted awkwardly from foot to foot.
"I'm good, thank you. Want to join?" She pointed at the swing next to her.
Kalina hesitated. "sure" she walked over to the swing and sat down. "...are you afraid of Russia?"
Victor walked down the road and saw Kalina and Malta on the swings. 'that's odd...' he thought. He walked over to them and waved "hey"
"Afraid of Russia? .... Not really, I think. Why?" Then, seeing Victor, she waves and says "Hi!"
Kalina looked over to see Victor, better known as the guy who rampaged over losing the Stanley Cup. ".....hi" she waved awkwardly. She looked back at Malta. "...I was wondering if you were afraid of Russia because it seems a lot of people are, and under orders of Russia, Ukraine, and Belarus, I must bring a friend back to be let back inside."
"Ah. Well, he doesn't really scare me!" She smiles brightly. "I'll go back with you, if you'd like."
Cally walks home feeling exhausted.
Malta blinked, waiting for a response. "Uh....Kalina? You there?"
(sorry, I forgot about this)

"really? You're not too afraid of him?" Kalina squeed with delight, getting carried away. "...uh, do you want to stay here a bit before we go back?" Kalina went back and forth on the swing slightly.
(lol, you're okay. :3)

"I don't mind leaving now, if you want." Malta nods.