मॉन्स्टर हाइ The new girl(RP)

Firegirl1015 posted on May 15, 2012 at 02:31AM
Splash is new to monster high but is extremely shy and needs some freinds

मॉन्स्टर हाइ 69 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-69 of 69

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Firegirl1015 said…
Splash:uh hi I'm Splash Swamp
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना RocksLikePie said…
Slendra-My name is Slendra Slenderman, most feared student here...*person i scared at gym was quickly while hiding behind his text books*
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Splash: no offence but I don't see why everyone is scared of you
Slendra-Erm when someone gets me angry you'll know later...
Splash: oh ok ya know this place is differant from my old school
Slendra-How was you---*some punk kids pass by me and pop off my mask and tentacles come out of my face but i cover the rest of my face only showing my tentacles* !!! *covers face while talking* I need to head to the bathroom! *picks up mask and starts running to the bathroom while covering face and tentacles come out*
Splash:*turns to the punk kids**punches one in the face so hard he falls down* do that again and you'll get more than a punch *runs affter Slendra*
Slendra-Glue Glue Glue...need glue! *seaches thru pockets pockets looking for glue and turns on the sink waiting for hot water while i trying opening the sticky glue*
Splash:*enters the Bathroom* Slendra are you ok
Slendra-*looks up and you see my reflection in the mirror and you see i have no eyes,mouth, or nose and i have tentecles out of my face and my face looks gross and scary with a burnt mask in my skin* Uh...could you open this glue for me plz *is fixing cracked mask and hands her glue while my tentacles starts getting wild* Guess you can see my face now..
Splash:*takes the glue and opens it* all I see is my friend Slendra one of the awesomess monster I know
Slendra-Right now in my head i would be smiling, except i have no mouth...*walks over to the hot sink of water and pours the glue all over my burnt face and i pour the super hot boiling water onto my face and i stik the mask back on* Thx
Splash:no problem and if those guys do that again there is gonna a few less students here
Slendra-*puts on a pair of fake eyes mouth and nose and i put in a microchip and then i smile* Id like to see that happen
Splash:me to hey lunch isn't over yet wanna go grab a bite
Slendra-Sure, I still have my bar *takes out and energy bar the is made out of people but you dont know that* want some?
Splash:nah my mom made cajen gombo *whispers in her ear* made from real cajens
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना 666demon said…
(this is aprilacne...my old acount got messed up...)

Jenna:*is looking for slendera*
Slendra-Oh..well i gotta for now..see ya *walks out*