मरून 5 MAROONERS, PLEASE HELP!

ilainabananas posted on Apr 27, 2011 at 12:00PM
HEY GUYS! WE REALLY NEED HELP! WE'RE TRYING TO WIN MAROON 5 TICKETS! SO COULD YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GO TO THIS WEBSITE : link AND LIKE XANDRIA MORDEN'S COMMENT? PLEASEEEEE? MOST OF YOU HAVE PROBABLY SEEN THEM LIVE, BUT WE HAVEN'T. PLEASE HELP OUT A FELLOW MAROONER. PLEASE. WE ARE DESPERATE FOR HER TICKETS. HER COMMENT ON THAT WEBSITE LOOKS LIKE THIS :

Her hair was pressed against her face, her eyes were red with anger
Enraged by things unsaid and empty beds and bad behavior
Something’s gotta change
It must be rearranged, oh

I’m sorry, I did not mean to hurt my little girl
It's beyond me, I cannot carry the weight of the heavy world
So goodnight, goodnight, goodnight, goodnight
Goodnight, goodnight, goodnight, goodnight
Goodnight, hope that things work out all right, yeah

Goodnight goodnight - Maroon 5

Why I should win the tickets? I could write a really long essay on how much I love Maroon 5, or how sexy Adam Levine's voice is, or how rad James Valentine's guitar skills is, but I'm going to go straight to the point.

I've loved Maroon 5 ever since I was 8, when they released their first album Songs About Jane. I remember bugging my mum to buy their album after hearing This Love, and I still have the album (: I am now 17 and I have all their albums. Maroon 5 was and still is and will always be my favourite band.

Truthfully, I'm trying to win these tickets for my sister. She's the one who got me so interested in Maroon 5 in the first place. She's going through a very hard time right now. She's always pressured and people always look down on her. I don't know what to do to help her. I know this would mean the world to her. Not only is it my dream to see Maroon 5 live, it is also hers. All I want to id is give her a break. I want to help her forget the pain, even if it's just for a little while. I swear, it would the world to me, if you let her listen to her favourite song 'She Will Be Loved" by them. I think she deserves this more than I do. She stays up late night, studying, and cramming everything into her head, and she has to deal with a whole load of problems. She's not prefect, but she's my sister, and I do love her. Please help me, please.

So, will you help a fellow Marooner? Click the like button please? ♥

Every night she cries herself to sleep, thinking why does this happen to me?
Why does every moment have to be so hard?
- Won't go home without you.

मरून 5 No उत्तरों