Guinea Pigs What To Do If आप Want A Guinea Pig But Your Parents Say No

k9hatake posted on Dec 27, 2011 at 05:13PM
well try not to say these lines

"hey mom/dad i was wondering ..... do you think that maybe i could oh i dont know a guinea pig?"

" can i PLEASE have a guinea pig PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

" but mom/dad i want one"

or saying anything along those line i could go on if i want if you really want one it will take a while to convince your parents your capible of one. try saying/doing some of thesse things

well first read about them make sure that if you are reading on the internet you save all the pages youve read on the web in your favs. your parents will probably see it if they check your searches. if you are purchesing books make sure your parents are with you when you buy it and ask them if they know what it is before you buy the book answer if they ask you if you know say a small cute little animal or i dont know but they are cute. leave the book out in a place where you normally are seem obsessed with the book. after thats done lok onlie at pics show some to your parents liken 10 a day. if you have any pets do every thing you can to help them. got dogs? walk them on a regulare basis groom them bath them feed them and pick up after them play with them and love them. do this for months then when you are in the pet store ask your parents again if they know what a guinea pig is. reply "they are a breed of rodents who live from 5 to 7 years sometimes 10. as cute as they are they are unfortunatly high maintnence." after that leave the store. keep doing everything you should about a week later ask if you can have a new pet. and there you go but make sure you keep doing everything. this has about a 40% chance of acualy working.

Guinea Pigs No उत्तरों