Dating Guidelines for dating right

jhonethan posted on May 01, 2009 at 06:59AM
I am an Asian by origin. I have moved out here to the US couple of years ago. I am single, but ready to mingle!! I have many friends, both whites and coloured. I would like to make friends and date white girls. As an Asian, I have observed that whites, especially girls do not mix freely with Asian men. I would like to get some tips on how to befriend white girls.

Dating 2 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Darenpow said…
Have no reservations in mind for being an Asian. Being an Asia or white is immaterial. Girls normally get hooked to guys who are smart and intelligent. You have to enhance your personality to attract girls. Inter-racial dating has become a very common concept nowadays. link is a site which is in fact a very helpful guide for young men like you. It assists not only Asian men but also men and women of all ethnicities. Abcsofattraction holds boot camps, where coaching takes place first and then students are taken for live classes in clubs and pubs! Sign up for the site’s newsletter NOW and get an e-book on dating absolutely FREE!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना DwayneLee said…
Be yourself and not Delhi people by color of skin. It's just that you haven't met the girl you'd really fall in love with. Time will tell.