Crush Does he like me?

Tails920 posted on Apr 07, 2013 at 12:53AM
I'm a 7'th grader and in October at my school the ELL kids (ELL= English Language Learners just in case u didnt know what ELL stands for...) schdules got changed...so ever since then they've been eatting with 7'th graders. There's this one ELL kid...I used to like last year but I dont like him anymore....I like this 6'th grader named Eduard (LOL HE'S IN THE SAME BUS AS ME) but sadly he has a gf.
But anyways let's name this ELL kid James. So James knows that I used to like him last year but now he knows that I like Eduard ALOT with ALL my heart. One time my friends messaged James on Facebook "Hey! This is Eduard the boy that Ella likes" and sending James pics of Eduard.
One of my friends even sended him the link to my Facebook account. I guess he saw it because later that same day he friend requested me. I accepted it. We chatted for a while then I started to say sweet thing about my crush, Eduard and saying how I'm heartbroken that he has a girlfriend...then James would just reply back saying "Just forget about him! HELLO! he won't love you!" or "There are plenty of more fishes in the sea"...then I would tell him "I can't! Even when I try....I just can't! I love Eduard with ALL my heart...he's so cute...and amazing I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!" Then James replied "Ok...I'am going to leave u know so u can watch his sexy? pics bye" he soundes pretty jealous to me when he said that and all I said was "....k" then he replied "See you at school."
And he always gets mad or sad when I start to talk about Eduard or hears me saying his name. James stares at me ALOT at lunch and he smiles at me too. (P.s his friend likes me :\) but anyways James always tries to get my attention and he likes to touch my shoulder ot hair alot. I see him at lunch pointing to me and talking to his friend that likes me...and they both start blushing and smiling (this happends EVERYDAY BTW!) And James gets jealous when he hears my friends saying "Ohh Ella likes Eduard" and one time James even commented a smiley face on my Facebook photo...it was kinda akward at first cause he only likes girls photo or comments something crazy but he commented a SMILEY FACE on my pic?
and he always gets happy when he sees me....ONLY me...and he always tries to look into my eyes, and he always tries to find a way to look directly into my eyes.
ALOT of people at my school thinks that James likes me.
Even my friends even my sibilings and my cousins!
So sorry if this was alittle long but this it sound like....James likes me?
Thanks for all of you guys who answer ;)
last edited on Apr 07, 2013 at 12:56AM

Crush 4 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MaddyMalik18 said…
wink
He Likes you Hun c:
Tails920 commented…
Oh well you're like the...IDK 10000'th person thats कहा that! लोल I लॉस्ट count of how many people thinks he likes me....since pretty much EVERYONE thinks that he likes me at my school! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ZeroKiryuuVK said…
laugh
Yeah, he likes you. It's obvious ;P
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना PartyRocker42 said…
big smile
Three words.......HE LIKES YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Frankiestein65 said…
He soooo likes u