Warriors (Novel Series) MountainClan

WarriorsFan98 posted on Jul 08, 2011 at 01:02AM
Leader:

(WarriorsFan98) Rowanstar- Young Gray Tabby Tom. Piercing yellow eyes. White stomach. Scar on his left flank. (mate: Snowwhispers)

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
Deputy:

(smartone123) Fightheart -brown tabby she-cat with green eyes (mate: Thunderfoot)

Medicine Cat:

(Willowwhisper) Willowwhisper- A light brown she-cat with white toes and a black muzzle
Medicine Cat Apprentice:

(BellatrixCissy) Lightpaw- black she-cat with white tail tip green eyes
Warriors:

(Gamer4Life97) Thunderfoot- Black Tom; front left paw is white; dark yellow eyes

(Sandfire_Paiger) Sandfire- Ginger she-cat with white underbelly, legs, and muzzle. White tipeed tail. Light ginger tabby stripes on ginger parts. Sun-drown place blue eyes(ocean blue).

(Feathershine) Bristleclaw- dark Ginger tabby Tom with amber eyes and scar on his muzzle

(TeamPeeta649) Fierceblaze- Redish-orange tom with blazing gold eyes

(TeamPeeta649) Darkfang- Black she-cat with a dark grey chest, paws, and muzzle with smokey grey eyes

(Dawnmist) Dawnmist- Creamy brown she-cat with a darker belly, paws, and face with dark emerald-green eyes

(Fightheart) Cloudlight- A pretty pure white long hair she cat with a blue eye and a purple eye

(moviefreak12) Shadowclaw- Greyish-black tabby tom, with dark blue eyes

(WarriorsCats) Sunfish- A pretty, silky furred dappled ginger she cat with cream underbelly, muzzle and striking blue-green-gray eyes

(Bluestars14) Redwillow- Reddish-brown she-cat with blue eyes

(theWOLFPACK15) Tigerpelt - Reddish-brown tabby tom with green eyes (Apprentice- Oakpaw)

(Vixentail) Shallowwater - Pale gray she-cat with white chest patch, green eyes

(Gamer4Life97) Reggie - Skinny ashy tom with white underbelly with sky blue eyes, former rouge

(theWOLFPACK15) Mousewhisker - Scrawny Grey and white tom with icy blue eyes

(WarriorsFan98) Runningstone - Light Gray Tabby-Tom with deep amber eyes

(smartone123) Violetshine - Black and silvery she cat with blue eyes

(BubbleBruschi) Pebblefrost - pretty dark gray dappled she-cat with dark green eyes

(Spottedtail139) Shycloud- Pretty black she-cat with white spots that look like clouds, glowing emerald eyes.

Apprentices:

(theWOLFPACK15) Featherpaw- Pretty silver tabby she-cat with striking blue eyes

(MewMewSecrets) Silverpaw- Pretty silver pelt, with light brown markings on her forehead, and aqua blue eyes.

(Squrrielstar) Stormpaw- Silver tabby cat with deep, blue eyes

(Smartone123) Razzlepaw- Pretty long haired red/brown she cat with pine green eyes

(Dawnmist) Fangpaw- Pale white tom with grey stripes and long fangs with brown eyes

(Dawnmist) Daisypaw- Dark ginger she-cat with blue eyes

(Dawnmist) Darkpaw- Jet black she-cat with enormous emerald green eyes

(Spottedwind) Birdpaw- Black she-cat with amber eyes and a brown chest, with brown tail tip

(Spottedwind) Oakpaw- Red-brown Tom with glowing green eyes

(Answer) Heatherpaw- Light brown she-cat with green eyes

(Bluestars14) Shudderpaw- Gray she-cat with blue eyes

Queens:

(Bluefire7777) Prairiedog- golden colored she-cat with small grey patches and green eyes

(WarriorsCats) Snowwhispers- White she cat with leopard like splotches. (Soon to be) Mother of Rowanstar's kits.

(Smartone123)Fightheart (Still active deputy)- -brown tabby she-cat with green eyes. Mother of Thunderfoot's kits.

Elders:

(Smartone123) Saga- Very skinny, moderately old reddish-brown ragged tom with slit ear and green eyes.

Kits:

(Prariedog's) Maizekit- golden and black tabby tom with green eyes

(Prariedog's) Smokekit- grey and white patched tom with amber eyes

(Prariedog's) Pastelkit- pale colored tortoisehell she-cat with pastel colored eyes

(Spottedwind's) Stormkit: a dark gray Tom with blue eyes

(Spottedwind's) Lightningkit: a black tabby she-cat with yellow stripes and amber eyes

(Spottedwind's) Mistykit: pretty light gray she-cat with light blue eyes and one lighter paw

(Parent Unknown- RP'd by Smartone123) Flowkit- Silvery grey she cat-with pale gray eyes

(Fightheart's) Lillykit- gray she cat with green eyes

(Fightheart's) Bravekit- a brown tabby tom with green eyes

-Description of Clan: Located near Mothermouth just beyond Barley's farm. Recently, a bad curse swept through the Clan, killing everyone but the leader, who has never forgotten the day when his friends and family died. The clearing has half shade half sun cover. Great for Leafbare and Greenleaf. Leaders den is connected to Elder's den. Warriors and Apprentices share one den but a crude fern wall seperates the den. Medicine Cat den is in the best location, right on the grass at the edge of the clearing. All needed berries or herbs are directly behind the den. Nursery is close to medicine cat den. Training takes place in the large clearing in the middle of the camp. Above the leader's den there is a Highrock.-

Here's how you join:
Name:
Desc:

Clan News:
Leaf-fall is quickly fading, bringing Leaf-bare to take its place. The weather is unusually colder for this time of year. It would probably be best to prepare the camp for the colder moons...

EVERYONE WELCOME OUR NEW WARRIOR: Shycloud (Spottedtail139)
*-IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS, NOTIFY ME-*

RP QUOTE GUIDE

" ": rp talking
> <: thought bubble
- -: rp description
( ): real life talk

MountainClan shares borders with PantherClan

~Rowanstar
last edited on Nov 11, 2012 at 09:22PM

Warriors (Novel Series) 4021 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 4001-4021 of 4021

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Makes their way to the border and sniffs around)-Tigerpelt

(Couldn't help but to looks out over the border, her tail twitching nervously.)-Featherpaw
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Dovemoon said…
*a flash of grey shows the underbrush on his side of the border* ~ Greyfang
(Her heart skips a beat as she sees it.)-Featherpaw

(Marks on a bush. and stands still as he picks up a scent)-Tigerpelt
*he was hunting on Pantherclan side, his pelt coming into view occasionally. He was chasing a squirrel and he bolted after it into the open skidding to a halt in front of the patrol one pawstep over the border, the squirrel darting away* -Greyfang
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना KatieK102 said…
*See's the squirrel and out of habit, pounces and lands on it* ~ Foxpaw
(Growls)Trespasser! (Leaps on him and pins him to the ground)-Tigerpelt

(Hurries over)Tigerpelt, I'm sure that it was just an accident.-Featherpaw
*tries to scramble back but as he was pinned he struggled, unable to get away. * I didn't mean to trespass! Honestly! -Greyfang
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना smartone123 said…
"tigerpelt it was a accident"says-fightheart
(glares down at him and gets off of him)I suggest that you hunt far from the border then.-Tigerpelt

(Let's go of the breathe that she didn't know that she was holding)-Featherpaw
*stands up, shaking out his pelt* It was a mistake.. My apologies. * steps back over the border* -Greyfang
*Grips the squirrel in her mouth, narrowing her eyes* ~ Foxpaw
(Looks at him closely)I expect Pantherstar to teach her young warriors to stay away from the borders when hunting. (Walks off)-Tigerpelt

(Looks at Greyfang than the squirrel)What about the squirrel?-Featherpaw

(Flicks tail)Killed on our territory, it's our prey.-Tigerpelt
*Watches Featherpaw, thinking about how she likes to hang around the Pantherclan border* ~ Foxpaw

(Does the clan knwo about her and Grayfang?)
(Nope)

(Nods and glares at Greyfang)Maybe you'd be fast enough if you laid off the fresh kill. PantherClan is as large as kittypets. (It hurt her to say it, but she had to play with it. She pads off after Tigerpelt)-Featherpaw
*Suspecison disppears and follows her patrol* ~ Foxpaw
(Looks to Foxpaw)Nice catch.-Featherpaw
I gtg but I'll be back in an hour or so.
*Shrugs* "Thanks. I wouldn't have cought it if that Pantherclan muse-brain would'nt have been so clumsy." ~ Foxpaw
*flicks his ears irritably, but he was in no position to retort something, so he turned bak to his own territory* -Greyfang
Yeah. (Looks back and smiles at him quickly)You think he's the only one?-Featherpaw
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना WarriorsFan98 said…
It's been ages since I've been on here, and I apologize for my absence. Life got in my way and it was impossible for me to keep up with everything from my past. If anyone's still on here, thanks for being such an active community for as long as you were. It was awesome getting to talk to everyone here. I don't know if there's anything left in store for MountainClan, but that's okay. It was fun while it lasted. Thanks for being so awesome, you guys.

-WarriorsFan98