ट्वाईलाईट शृंखला Eclipse

windwalker posted on Mar 24, 2010 at 01:23PM
I was wondering what you all, edward and bella fans, think how eclipse will end? I would like to think that it will end with edward putting the ring on her finger, like it says in the book. I am a die hard fan of edward and bella, but I am a little worried how they ended eclipse. I want them to end it like in the book, but with directors you never know, they could add there own. We have to wait till it comes out I just wanted to know what the rest of you die hard fans think.

ट्वाईलाईट शृंखला 2 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना luvutoo said…
I understand i feel the same way, but i think their story will end that way. Remember New Moon ended with the proposal, its only fitting that it ends with a ring on the finger. I hope they dont leave out the invitation to Jacob and his running away though, but if anything i believe the directors will cut that. Eclipse has so many memorable moments but i think alot of goodies will be cut out. I just cant wait til June, I wish it was here now.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना BellaLady said…
surprise
we will have to wait! i think the ending of the ring sounds nice, and i think it likely!
I think they will have the most trouble making breaking dawn really, it is good to try to forget the book when watching movies i think!