द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस Mark of Athena

SeaBrat posted on Oct 09, 2011 at 01:28AM
Title: Mark of Athena

Characters: Percy, Annabeth, Jason, Leo, Piper, Reyna, Frank, Hazel, everyone else.

Purpose: In the Son of Neptune, they left a cliff hanger at the best part! In this fanfic Percy and his friends have to go on a dangerous quest that envolves 7 of them against Gea ( or whatever) and have to close the doors of death.

Disclaimer: all characters belong to Rick Riodan

Character help: Percy ( son of Poseidon)
Collette ( daughter of Hecate/ Trivia)
Alice ( daughter of Venus and Apollo)
Kyle ( son of Bathcus or god of wine)
Megan ( daughter of Venus)
Justin. ( son of Jupiter)
last edited on Oct 15, 2011 at 12:35PM

द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस 65 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-65 of 65

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना SeaBrat said…
Sure, if you want me too. If you want you can write a chapter
Chapter 7
Kyle
" Collette, where are we?" I asked.
" South America," she looked at me with copper eyes.
" Why?"
" Kyle wow your stupid, the prophecy says we had to go south," Alice looked around. I blushed deeply. Oh Alice I am in love with you, why can't you notice me?
" My hair looks bad!" Megan pulled out a mirror and grabbed a hair brush from her coach purse. Justin rolled his eyes.
" So your the leader of this quest?" Hunter asked. He reminded me of Taylor Lautner, with his russet skin, black spiky hair, cruel black eyes, and of course the best abs.
" Ya," I crossed my arms trying to look impressive. Collette blinked.
" Oh...." Gwen sounded frightened.
" Hunter!" Alice squealed. Oh thats it! Hunter better not steal my girl!
" The moon!" Justin yelped.
" A son of Diana? How?" Collette focused him with large yellow like the moon eyes. " Ahhhhh!" she suddenly shrieked. " She!" she pointed at Gwen, a trophy appeared before her head.
" Nike," Alice stepped toward her.
" Who?" I asked. " there is a shoe god?"
" No Kyle, Nike, the goddess of victory," Collette said concerned.

Percy
" So," I tried to break the ice. All of us were sitting on a bench lifting weights.
" Dude! Reyna is spicy!" Leo grinned. Jason smacked him on the back of the head. "ow!" Leo complained.
" Jason, I wanted to tell you..." I started.
" That your offering for me to be praetor again?" Jason interrupted. That wasn't what I was going to say.
" Suuuuuurrrrrreeee," I rubbed my hair.
" Percy!" Piper giggled. Jason smacked his forehead to his palm.
" Hey Piper," I said with fake enthusiasm.
" Want to go out with me?" she asked. Jason growled.
" Ummmmm..... Sorry Piper... I,"
" Fine!" she ran out of the room.
" Well that was funny," Leo grinned.
" Jason we are not going to work out," Reyna glared at him.
" Huh? Why?" Jason jumped up.
" Because your always going to love Piper, and I have moved on," she gave him a sad smile.
" Who?"
"Percy,"
" WHAT!" I jumped.
" So Percy..."
" Reyna,"
" Do you want to go out with me,?"
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना beba157jello said…
big smile
post soon !!!funny

This is Vera

link

This is Alice
link

Alice as a child
link
This is Hunter
link

This is Gwen
link

This is Collette

link

This is Justin as a little boy
link

last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना percabeth-bcz7 said…
big smile
awesome;) haha! leos awesome! post soon!!! :)
cool
p[ost soon !!!!!!nice chapters
Do u prefer the story more romantic and detailed? Or more like RR?
Continuing chapter 7
Third person ( Olympus)
" Oh! Lord Jupiter! Let me blast that child of Neptune out from the Earth!" cried Venus.
" You shall do no such thing!" boomed Neptune. " You have done enough to her!"
You see, the day Vera was born, a prophecy came from the fates about her. It said that one day she will be the most beautiful person to walk the Earth, and she will be powerful enough to overtake Venus, out of jealously she put a curse on the girl: everyone she falls in love with will die, her beauty will stay to trap them in, all men who she admires will die a painful death.
" Venus, you shall not touch her," Jupiter announced. Venus huffed but quickly came up with an idea, messing up love was part of her job. She ran out of the throne room and took out her sacred love potions.
" A drop shall splatter on their heads, the boys' heads, when the next rain falls, the girl they shall look upon first they will be in love with them!" and with that she dumped it into the closest storm cloud that followed the Argo ||.

Percy
I looked up at the sky. " Guys it's gonna rain,"
" How do you know that?" Leo peeped his head out the window.
" First, look at the sky. Second, son of the sea god,"
" What?"
" Sea, water, same substance,"
" Oh ya," the rain came loud and hard. Soaking us all to the bone, except for me.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना percabeth-bcz7 said…
OMG awesome!!!!!!!!!!! PLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEE POST SOON! :( :)
cool
LOLZ ITS A-M-A-Z-I-N pliz post
soon!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):)
Finishing
Jason
" Dude! I'm soaked!" the rain hit me hard.
" Jason," I turned and I fell head over heels. I was in love. Her dark black hair was styled and curled, her beautiful gorgeous eyes glittered like rare emeralds, and when she blinked her eyeliner shined with gold flakes, she dressed in a amazing silk dress, and her hair lined with gold beads. Vera. Little did I know she was actually looking at me in a baseball cap, American Eagle sweatshirt, pumas, shorts, and NO makeup. The girl I saw was Vera, Aphrodite/Venus style. Her voice was beautiful as she sang to me, Louder by Charice. I grabbed her hand and pulled her close to me.
" Uhhh? Jason?" was what she really said, I heard " My Jason, oh my Jason," I pulled her head to mine and kissed her, my mouth moving with hers. The real Vera slapped me across the face, leaving me with a cherry red cheek, and a black eye from her fist. I Love her. I always will.

Leo
My hair flattened to my scalp from the rain. I ran out of gel, so that made the situation worse.
" Flameface, help me with this," I turned to see the most beautiful creature. Piper.
" What do you need me dearest," I gazed at her.
" what?"
" My love, my passion, my heart," I got down on my knees and took her hands in mine. Piper shook herself out of my grip. " No! Don't leave me my love!" I tried to take her hands again.
" Bye Leo," she ran off.
" But we didn't even share a first kiss!" I cried to her.

Annabeth
" Hey Percy," I said as I passed him. He turned and I almost melted, his eyes were shining brightly full of so much power and emotion, they sparkled and looked into my eyes.
" Annabeth," his voice was different. " I'm in love with you," I couldn't breath.
" What,"
" I am in love with you," he grasped me in his strong arms.
" Uuh oh," I was so surprised by this comment. " What about Athena's warning?" I tried escaping his grasp.
" Athena could never keep me apart from you," he looked my straight in the eye with so much seriousness, I thought he had lost his mind. " Come with me," he picked my up bridal style and carried me off to his cabin. I flushed deeply, realizing I wanted him to. He pressed me up against the wall, I was unable to move, I didn't try to get away. A lot later, I pushed his shoulders and he landed on the bed, I was still clutched to him. This was the happiest moment in my life.

Percy
Annabeth was gorgeous, her blond hair was in loose beach curls, her eyes like platinum. And as I held her in my arms, kissing her, I realized one thing, we were ment for eachother. I didn't realize she had thrown my shirt off, or hers, I was just thinking about petting her beautiful hair.
Later, Annabeth fell asleep against my chest, her face was like an ice pack for me. I Loved her. Yes I loved her. I loved Annabeth Chase. I will marry her. I will be hers. And she will always be mine.

Vera
After socking Jason's lights out for kissing me, I walked up to talk to Thalia about being a hunter of Artemis.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना PJforever14 said…
laugh
OMG best chapter ever !!
"No! Don't leave me my love!" I'm on the floor !!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LAALAApercabeth said…
big smile
this really was one of best chapters ever!!!
pleaze post again!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Kaia143 said…
heart
Please post soon!!!!!!!!!!!! That chapter was funny(i almost died) and it was sooo........... I dont even know.how to explan it. It was that good!! Soo please post soon!!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना -artemis- said…
nice, but seriously, how old are you?