द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस Mark of Athena

SeaBrat posted on Oct 09, 2011 at 01:28AM
Title: Mark of Athena

Characters: Percy, Annabeth, Jason, Leo, Piper, Reyna, Frank, Hazel, everyone else.

Purpose: In the Son of Neptune, they left a cliff hanger at the best part! In this fanfic Percy and his friends have to go on a dangerous quest that envolves 7 of them against Gea ( or whatever) and have to close the doors of death.

Disclaimer: all characters belong to Rick Riodan

Character help: Percy ( son of Poseidon)
Collette ( daughter of Hecate/ Trivia)
Alice ( daughter of Venus and Apollo)
Kyle ( son of Bathcus or god of wine)
Megan ( daughter of Venus)
Justin. ( son of Jupiter)
last edited on Oct 15, 2011 at 12:35PM

द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस 65 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 65

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना SeaBrat said…
Chapter 1
Annabeth

My heart pounded in my chest, I licked my lips nervously, I could see the camp getting larger and larger. Will he remember me? Will he have a girlfriend? What will I say? I asked myself as the Argo 2 came closer to the ground. I saw campers gather round as we got closer, I searched for a familiar face.
" Dude, what are you going to say?" Leo asked Jason.
" I, I don't know," Jason frowned and looked down at all the confused faces. The ship landed with a large thud and I looked around. It was an exact replica of Rome, what beautiful architecture! The buildings were a perfect scale and identical to each other, the cabins made a large ring in the far corner, stables were large and noticeable, battle training fields lined the grass leading to deep dense woods, a small city with children was far in the back.
" Camp Jupiter," Jason sighed.
" Let's go guys," I said and started walking down the steps, my head held high, Jason and Leo followed with Piper last, a perfect diamond. A girl with dark eyes and dark hair came up to us, she had many medals pinned proudly across her purple cape, her nose was turned up as she hopped of her Pegasus.
" I am Reyna of twelve legion, I have the rights to ask who you are for you are strangers, don't you agree?" she asked.
" Ummmmm......" Leo said smartly.
" Piper, Jason, Leo, Annabeth," I introduced us, Reyna's eyes widened.
" Jason?!" she looked at him closely.
" Hey Reyna," Jason said nervously. She ran and hugged him fiercely then back quickly.
" You still have duties to attend to Mr. Grace," and with that, she galloped off on her horse.
" I just got here and....and.. Well... She... She just....." Jason was dumbfounded, after eight months Reyna didn't seem to care he was missing. Leo patted his back.
" Not every girl likes you," Leo shook his head. " Get over it,"
We all just stared at Leo. I looked around the crowd then sucked in a painful lungfull of air. Percy was walking up toward us, he had a purple cape around him, and new tatto stained his arm, his black hair messy as ever, his seagreen eyes were piercing and full of confidence. Oh seaweed brain. My heart was going 1000 miles an hour. Seeing him again, made me so happy, but also sad, what is going to happen next? Will he remember me. He walked straight up to me and crossed his arms.
" Guys this is Annabeth," behind him two demigods came up, one was a girl with black curly hair and golden eyes, the boy was like an ox with a baby face. I didn't really pay attention, Percy remembered me! Or at least what I looked like. I walked up to him slowly my legs shaking until we were a foot apart.
" Hey wisegurl," he said casually, like he saw me yesterday. I punched him in the arm.
" Ummm.... Hi," he rubbed his arm.
" Hi!? I haven't seen you in eight months sick with worry and you say hi?!" I yelled. He suddenly smirked, he grabbed my shoulders and pulled me to him until we were nose to nose.
" I wasn't finished," he raised his eyebrow a smirk covered his face.
" Well..." I started to say but he cut me off when he started kissing me. I threw my arms around his neck, then grabbed a fist full of his hair. Eight months I have been waiting for this moment, then I noticed something. He has never kissed me like he did right now, his lips were soft but rough, full of passion, he held me tightly to him, I pulled myself even closer.
" Annabeth?" a voice called, but I ignored them. Suddenly Percy pulled away then laughed at me expression.
" We are in public remember wisegurl?" he laughed.
" I knew that," I remarked.
" I will take in Annabeth for the twelve league," Percy announced. Everyone looked at him then nodded.
" They accept," Percy smiled then grabbed my hand and started running.
" Where are we going?" I asked him.
" My cabin, I mean league twelve's cabin," he said looking straight ahead. I noticed that every few seconds Percy would stop, turn and look at me, smile, then kiss me quickly. I didn't complain.
" Welcome to your new home," he said pulling me next to him. I looked up at a large condo, 12 was written in gold above the door, it was a black cabin with gold intricate designs around the edges. Percy opened the door then lead me to the back, the room had a king size bed, large closet, a full length mirror, and balcony. I looked around more closely, the walls were blue and painted like waves, it was the ocean, tridents hung around the walls, and a full size aquarium on the back wall, the bed sheets matched his eyes, and it smelled wonderful like the sea. He patted a spot on the bed and I hopped next to him.
" I," he kissed my forehead. " will," he kissed my nose. " Be," he kissed my left cheek. "Right," he kissed my right cheek. " Back," he kissed my on the lips then left to the bathroom. I heard water running and realized he was taking a shower, I found a green t-shirt next to me, I lifted it to my nose, it smelled like heaven, well I think Benton colone smells like heaven. I inhaled that amazing scent a couple times.
" Well," said a voice, I turned then my heart beat even faster. Percy had on khaki shorts and was rubbing his towel through his hair. He came over next to me then took my hands in his.
" Tell me what you did for eight months," I said leaning in, he also smelled like Benton. He sighed then told me his interesting story.
" You had to give up being invincible?" I asked.
" Yes, if I wanted to save the world and my friends, then I had to," he explained. I put my fingers on the small of his back.
" What did you do for eight months?" he asked running a hand across my cheek, I flushed but I could control my breathing.
" I was searching for you," I ran my fingers down his chest. " Building the ship," looking up into his eyes. He nodded.
" I've missed you," my voice cracked.
" Annabeth,"
" Ya?"
" I..."
" You?"
" Annabeth, I love you,". His eyes were bright green, I couldn't breath.
" And, I love you," I smiled sheepishly. He smiled.
" Can you promise me something?" I asked. He laughed.
" I just told you I loved you and now your asking me a favor?" he cracked a wicked smile.
" Yes," I said firmly.
" What is it?"
" Don't ever leave me again,"
" I wouldn't plan on it," he whispered in my ear.
" And can you promise me something else,"
" Of course,"
" promise me.... Promise me... You will kiss me," I stumbled.
" Promise granted," he said casually. I layed down on the pillow, trying to act calm. He came closer and closer, he wrapped his arms around me.
" We aren't in public," I giggled. With that he smiled and leaned in.....
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना blakerose12 said…
big smile
This is reallllllllllyyyyyyy goooooodddd I liked it soooo l much nnnooo I loved it !!! :DDDD can't wait till you post again !!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना nicecatch42 said…
nice post
post soon
lol PERCY! That was jokes
and Leo too
Post soon!
So what do you think? I will post if I get more reviews
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना wierdo2 said…
Good Job!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना percabethX2 said…
big smile
Awesome!!!!!!!!
keep it up, cause so far, so good!!!!!!
POST SOON!
oh, i just read the end of the chapter
interesting....
lol
annabeth! what will your mother think?
Continuing chapter 1 ( I'm lazy)
Annabeth
I woke up in Percy's bed, how did I get here? Ooohhhhh ya I remember now. Only one thing came to mind, what will my mother think? I looked around and found a note by my foot. It read in sloppy print,
Annabeth,
If you ever wake up, I say you should meet everyone at camp, earn their trust, you can meet little friends here. Make sure piper and Leo are okay, I know Jason will be fine. I'm at sword fighting practice right now, see you at lunch, you missed breakfast.
Percy,
I sighed, what time was it anyway? I looked over at the clock, it was 9:30. Holy Athena! I jumped out of bed changed my clothes and ran a hair brush through my hair. I ran out the door and looked around camp, where am I supposed to go? I ran around to the nearest place I could find, my mind was full of mush and confusion after last night. I passed a girl then stopped in my tracks.
" I'm from legion 12 where am I supposed to be?" I asked her. She turned then looked me up and down.
" archery for another half hour, then I think you have a free hour, after that I'm not sure. After lunch are the war games though," she had auburn straight hair, a good tan, athletic build, and blue as day eyes.
" Thank you! I just got here and...."
" And now your confused on where to go and what to do?"
" Yes! Thanks! What's your name so I can remember you,"
" Alice,"
"Alice,"
" I'm from Apollo and Venus,"
" Your a descendant?"
" Well actually I'm 75% god, 25% mortal," she shrugged.
" Well I'm Annabeth, daughter of Minerva," her eyes widened.
" Your going to be useful," she smiled.
" thanks again," I jogged off toward archery. It was being taught by a boy with long arms and a burly build, his face was childish.
" Good job you guys, Percy watch your arrows your going to burn down a cabin," he nodded to Percy. " Jason, eyes on the target. Reyna nice form," he raddled off advice to everyone.
" the class is over Frank," a girl smiled at him, he blushed. She had black long hair, perfect beach wave curls, the type you can get out of a professional curling iron. Silky and smooth, not bouncy and frizzy. Her eyes were orange and pink, just like the sunset, she had a pale smooth complection and a cute smile.
" Oh way, thanks Collette," he made a struggled smile.
" Everyone we have a free hour," Collette smiled at everyone then walked off with Alice, who happened to show up.
" We have to win the war games, I really want to impress Justin," said a girl's voice. I turned a beautiful girl with deep brown eyes and chocolate colored layered hair giggled, all I could do was stare, she was almost as attractive as Alice.
" Who?" I asked stupidly.
" Oh yes Justin," she said dreamily. " Percy to,"
" Escuse me?"
" Justin is a child of Jupiter, legion 11, second best I hear, along with Collette and Alice. Percy is a child of Poseidon, legion 12, pretty powerful I hear. Though I'm not sure about Kyle, legion 6,"
" Kyle?"
" Oh here her comes now, I'm Megan by the way, Megan Cox,"
" Nice to meet you,"
" Well I'm from Venus,"
" Hey Megan," said a male's voice. I turned, he had shaggy blond hair like Justin Bieber and blue eyes with purple around the pupils.
" Kyle," Megan smiled innocently. " we have to prepare for war games," she said coldly and walked off. Kyle stared after her confused.
" I'm gonna go," I rushed off toward the cabin.
" Where do you think your going?" some one grabbed my arms and pulled me backward.
" Well.... I um have a.... I have a free hour and..." I looked up and slapped my forehead, it was Percy.
" Oh I see, I will let you off then," he said with his head held high, flipping his hair. I snorted, he cracked a smile, and we both started laughing.
" See you at lunch," he kissed my cheek then walked off.
" wait," I called it was pretty pathetic. He turned around, the sun beating off his back.
" Ya?" I didn't answer, he walked over to me.
" Annabeth?" he asked. I looked at him kissed him full on the lips then replied,
" This is only what I accept," and strode off. I loved the dumbfounded look on his face as I walked away. Hopefully the war games are going to be interesting.
nice chapter!
post sooN!
wink
I wonder what Annabeth did that night......
I don't.
lol
What PoV next?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना blakerose12 said…
big smile
Awesome chapter !!!! Can't wait for the war games and I say Leo or Jason :D can't wait till you post :DDDD
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Nemisis said…
i think jason
Chapter 2
Jason
Everyone smiled at me, patted my back, but one thing kept bugging me, Reyna. She showed no emotion to me being gone, it's not like we were dating or anything, but we were pretty much together. I mean after the war last summer, I kinda kissed her, let's just say she kissed me back. But now she was cold to me, she shut the door in my face after she lead me back legion 12, I asked if she was alone for eight months, then she shut the door on my face. Was I that ugly? This morning wasn't much better, she walked out with Percy talking seriously totally ignoring me. I heard Piper and Leo were with the 5th legion, I wonder where Annabeth went? As my free time ticked by all I could do was sit on my bed. 30, 29, 28 minutes left until another sword practice, wow how creative. Suddenly Annabeth came striding in, she wore a smug expression.
" Your in legion 12?" I asked her, she turned and frowned at me.
" And your in legion 12?" she asked coldly.
" I was just asking,"
" Whatever," she rolled her eyes at me. Yeesh what is with people lately?
" Jason! Blondie! We need you!" Collette ran in her silky hair pulled back in a long braid.
" What is it?" I asked her.
" Blondie?" Annabeth looked at her.
" Sorry didn't know your name, and new camper," Collette replied.
" We always get new campers," I raised an eyebrow.
" Not like this one," she shook her head. I just stared at her. " Are you denying my senses?" she scowled.
" No of course not," I said quickly, Collete is daughter of Trivia, or goddess of magic, don't cross her unless you want a missing limb or a deadly curse, or admitting your love for someone that you really don't love back. And yes I speak from experience, poor Keke she was so happy. Another time she made my fingers do the tap-dance. She also trapped me inside a drakon once, all this happened because I annoyed her or kinda made her half sister die.
"Come with me," she walked out the door and we followed. Everyone was at the entrance of the camp surrounding which I'm guessing was the new demigod.
" Clear off you guys," Reyna barked. And as people backed away I saw the face if the new camper. She had black as midnight hair, pale beautiful skin, she was 6 foot, long legs, and bright seagreen eyes, like sparkling emeralds and jades. Sorry Piper but she was WAY prettier than she was by FAR. I could see the jealousy in Megan's face, she gave a silent prayer, and in the next two seconds, she was gorgeous also. But no one was looking at her, the new girl tucked a loose hair behind her ear, her hair to her elbows, then looked around. She was probably 16 or 17. Her eyes stopped some where in the crowd and I looked and saw she was staring at Percy, and he was staring right back. Green eye to green eye. I gasped along with the other campers as she glowed with a green hue, a trident hieroglyph ( however it's spelled) appeared above her head. Percy sucked in a breath and said slowly but confidently,
" All hail Vera, daughter of Neptune," Annabeth looked at him, for once her grey eyes filled with confusion, then she settled on Vera, she wrinkled her brow fear flickered her features. To my surprise Reyna spoke,
" We will take her in the 12 legion," Reyna swallowed slowly. " Campers head out, it's time for lunch. I ran behind her.
" Reyna? How is that even possible?!" I asked her. Reyna just shook her head.
" As possible as you having a half brother," she looked at me for a second.
" What are you thinking about?" I asked her, she glanced at me.
" How did you know?"
" Come on Reyna I know you better than anyone,"
" Or do you?" she scowled at me then huffed off.

Chapter 2 continued
Percy
I stared and stared at the new girl Vera, I mean she was a daughter of Neptune. She looked interested in me also.
" I'm confused," her mouth went into a pout. Great now I have to explain the demigod god crap. After a couple seconds her eyes flickered up into mine, she understood what I meant.
" That explains....." she looked off far into the distance toward the mountains.
" I'm also a kid of Neptune, but I'm Greek so I'm kid of Posiedon," I explained, she gave me a questioning look, it took me a while to explain the whole Roman Greek thing.
" So your like my brother?"
" Pretty much," I shrugged, she nodded.
" Let's go, I'm hungry," she frowned.
" Me too," this girl thinks food is important, thank the gods! It was like a blessing!
" Percy," I turned, Collette, Alice and Megan were there.
" we can take her from here," Collette smirked grinning at Vera.
" ummmmmmm....... Ok," and I left her to the girls, what a horrible mistake.........

After eating lunch was the war-games, Reyna and Dakota were captains.
" I choose legion 12," Reyna announced, Jason, Vera, Annabeth, and I walked over.
" I choose legion 5," Dakota said boredly drinking his kool aid. The kids ran over to his side of the field.
" Legion 11," Reyna called out. Collette, Megan, Alice, Justin, Piper, Leo, and the rest of the campers came.
" Legion 6," Dakota chugged his red drink. Kyle and everyone else came.
" Legion 10," Reyna said loudly, legion 10 had the most campers.
" Legion 8," Dakota called wiping off his ruby mustache. Reyna raised an eyebrow.
" Legion 9," she said fiercely. It kept going on and on until the teams were even. I was happy because we had some deadly weapons.
" Collette go offense, Alice offense blind them, Megan tree patrol, Annabeth you know where to go, Jason offense, Percy defense make a huge border, make an igloo or ice shell if you have to, Vera help him. Justin use lightning, hide in the trees, I'm going offense, Leo defense, Piper offense charm speak them, and we all know who is getting the flag," Reyna barked. I looked at Justin, he shrugged he didn't know what was going on either. The horn sounded off and people darted through the trees.
" Mutatious flomoco cinncuentas!" Yelled Collette, she disappeared for a second then came back with 50 of her on huge war elephants holding large weapons.
" You mutated!" I yelled stupidly.
" Like my clones?" she asked. 50 little Alice's popped up around her, bow and arrows armed their backs.
" I LOVE them!" I heard Alice giggle.
" charge!" Reyna screamed. I took water from the stream and created a huge wave blocking everyone's path from getting through, I also made an ice shield around the area. Vera concentrated, took water around her then created 20 octopus like arms, striking everytime she moved her arms.
" Chaaaaaarrrrggggggeeeee!" yelled a strangled voice, Kyle ran in toward us. Vera yawned, one of the arms grabbed Kyle and threw him over the treetops. I heard elephants stomp down a tree, oh Collette. The sun became bright in the sky, Alice up to her old tricks.
" Frank! What are you doing?!" I heard Dakota yell. " Wait? There's....... Frank there are 10 of you!" thunk, a loud noise told me he got knocked out. A couple of lightning strikes came through the sky. No one was coming to us. Megan's charming could be heard from the treetops telling campers to bend down and surrender.
" Hey Percy!" came a high pitched voice, I turned and my heart turned to ice. Lizzy was a strange demigod since day one and she was coming toward me with a crazy look on her face. Plus she was absolutely obsessed with me! Oh ya bonus. She laughed her odd squirrel pitched laugh as she came from under the trees, from here I could see her orange curly Afro. You see, first she had cute long blind curls, but for some reason she died it orange and cut it off. Her eyes wild and red, colored contacts. And she was unclaimed of course, she is pretty much an insult to demigods.
" Persues Jackson!" she screeched and ran at me, I steadied my self, but she grabbed my head and started trying to make out with me, her tongue trying to get in my mouth. I was SO horrified I was frozen like a statue. Vera came picked her up and threw her into a tree. I just stared at the sky.
" Are you ok?" she asked, sympathy filled every word.
" mmmmhhhhhmmmm...." my voice went up a few octaves. She just nodded.
" We won!" Annabeth came through the woods, a banner held high in her hand. She then noticed me lying on the ground shaking and Vera looking at me with more sympathy. " What happened?" she asked her voice no longer happy.
" Lizzy..... Lizzy... She..... She..... She.... She.... She... She," I stumbled my voice still high.
" What happened?" she said angrily.
" Lizzy.... She she she she she.... She..." I managed.
" Lizzy smooched Percy, she gave him some tongue action," Vera kind of smirked.
" SHE WHAT!!!!!!!" Annabeth pretty much exploded on the spot.
" What's wrong?" seven Collettes came through the clearing.
" Lizzy!" Annabeth growled.
" Ummmm.... I'm still horrified. Will you fix it?" I asked Annabeth.
" Later," she yelled.
" Oh wow Lizzy," Collette rolled her 14 eyes, she can mind read. " Here is some safura," she handed me a blue liquid.
" What the heck is that?" I eyed the bottle.
" You don't trust me?" she challenged. I chugged the bottle, I smelled cinnamon, the ocean sea salt, lemons, I tasted cookies and barbaque.
" What is that stuff," I frowned at the empty bottle.
" Safura,"
" Huh?"
" long story, you wouldn't understand," she helped me up, thank the gods she was back to only one person. " Check this out!" her hair got shorter and shorter till it spiked in the front but a little messy, she grew an inch, muscles developed, her eyes became green.
" Holy Posiedon!" I jumped back. Collette was now me.
" Awesome right?" her voice even sounded like mine. Her hair turned blond and curly and down to the middle of her back, she shrank again, her eyes turned grey, she now tan.
" I'm Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena," she smiled. Creepy.
" That's weird," Reyna came through the clearing with everyone else.
" I wouldn't be saying that," Collette was now Reyna.
" Guys I'm throwing a party later," Jason announced no one cared.
" I'm throwing a party tonight!" I yelled. Everyone cheered, Jason didn't look to happy.
What now? I truly like when you guys give me opinions
oh lizzy better watch for an invisible phsyco killer Annabeth
If ur the only reading this, I will post for you
lol sorry i havent commented
that was awesome
stupid lizzy
and you took Vera from your other story, rite? That was awesome post soon.
laugh
Haha ya I have always thought about Vera, she turned up in my head long ago. And no one was reading my SoN so I brought her and Lizzy back, Lizzy was going to end up crazy anyway
ummmmmmmmmm............
deja vu, anyone?
lol annabeth learn to control yourself
nice chapter...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना unknownquestion said…
There really needs to be a rating on this! Otherwise it's ok no offense
I deleted it. I was bored. No more romance. Next chapter will be about Collette
Chapter 3
Collette
" I'm having a party!" Percy exclaimed.
" Woooohhoooo!" I yelled out. I did the Dougie with Alice.
" Oh we ain't stopping now, oh we ain't stopping now!" Alice raised her arms in the air and then did the chicken head. I saw Vera smile at us.
" When is this party?" I asked.
" After dinner," Reyna said. We all looked at her, she was letting us have a party. I gave her a denarri. Jason was still fuming.
" Aaaaaaahhhh!" Megan put her hands on her hair. " I need more time than that! Look at me! I need to take a shower, do my hair, and get dressed! I need time to accessorize! Make up! I have so many outfits to choose from! And I need to color and highlight my hair and bangs! Get my nails done!" Megan looked at her perfect long hot pink finger nails in disgust.
" Megan you look fine," I assured her.
" Your job is easy!" she wailed. " Your powers could make you look beautiful in seconds! I need time!" she cried. " And I have no one to go with!" and then she broke down.
" You can go with Don," I suggested, a few people snickered. She glared at me and pushed up her imaginary sleeves.
" I would rather wear rainbow tinted glasses and have a perm!" she said icily.
" Go with Kyle," I smirked.
" Ahhhh! Not him! He will be drunk! Just like Dakota!" she cried out.
" I would go with you, but I can't," Percy said. Megan smiled.
" Who are you going with?" I asked him.
" Annabeth," he smiled dreamily at her, she gave him a kiss.
" Oh ya, well Megan go with us,"
" Well I would but, I will!" she hugged me then ran off to her cabin.
" See ya guys, Megan probably needs us," I grabbed Alice's arm and Vera's wrist and we walked off to the Venus cabin.
" I'm so glad you came!" Megan exclaimed. Her bed was just covered with short cocktail dresses.
" You know it's a party right?" Alice asked her eyeing a cute lavender dress.
" Ya! Of course!" Megan put her hands on her hips.
" You don't dress up for parties, it's not prom," Vera snorted.
" Oh," Megan looked disappointed. " I will be right back!" then she ran to her ginormous closet and brought back hundreds of skirts. I sighed. This will take a while. So her and Alice went through skirts, I concentrated on my own outfit. I pictured black skinny jeans that were a little bit metallic, little black shooties, and a longer cobalt blue studded tanktop with little diamond earrings, my hair in perfect beach loose curls. I walked to a mirror and opened my eyes, perfect.
" Yes! I will wear that mini skirt!" Megan giggled. I turned and was about to faint. Megan was wearing the shortest mini she owned, a denim one, with a hot pink loose around the shoulders shirt, and TALL pink heels.
" Girl, even Lady Gaga couldn't walk in those," I said frowning.
" I agree," Alice said. She had on Jean shorts, short kitten heels and a purple halter top. Vera just stared at us in her faded sweatshirt and grey sweatpants and her sweater boots, her hair in a long braid.
" What are you wearing!" Alice turned on her.
" Sweatshirt and sweatpants," Vera shrugged and pulled out a Viper's baseball cap and stuck it on her head so you couldn't see her eyes. Alice's eyes widened and walked over to her. Alice smiled evilly.
" No!" I heard Vera shriek as Alice attacked her. After a few minutes, Vera was in skinny jeans, black heeled knee high riding boots, and a shimmery green top. Her hair was to her elbows, like shiny black volcanic rock.
" I will fix that!" Megan came out with hairspray, pins, earrings, a hairbrush, straightener, a curling iron, some make up and ponytails on her wrist. 30 minutes later, Vera had her hair in a curled side ponytail, and she had on green studds for earrings, and perfect make up.
" Seriously?" she scowled deeply and leaned against the wall with her arms folded.
" You needed it honey," Alice said putting on some chandelier earrings.
" How much time do you have ledit?" Megan asked curling her eyelashes.
" 15 minutes," I replied adding some chapstick to my lips, cranberry my favorite. Wow we have been getting ready for 4 hours.
" Girls! One more thing!" Alice pulled out a whole bunch of perfume from the bathroom.
" Mine!" Megan made a grab for a hot pink bottle with a diamond in the top, it had an old fashioned sprayer.
" Oooooooooouuuuu!" Alice grabbed one with a crystal butterfly on it and covered herself in it.
" I will choose this one I guess," Vera reached and grabbed a small green bottle that said SeaScape in golden letters. I chose one that smelled like berries, and yes it was shaped like a pomegranate.
" I smell like cinnamon!" Alice laughed.
" I smell just amazing!" Megan examined herself in the mirror again, adding yet another coat of mascara.
" You smell like you just robbed Dylan's candy bar," Vera snickered.
" Guys time to party," and lead the way to the banquet hall, usually used for ceremonies. " Let's go clean up the dance floor," I smiled and opened the large granite doors. The first thing I noticed, other than the lights and amesome sound system was Percy. My heart speed so fast, I tumbled into Vera's arms.
" Girl, you brother is hot!" I told her. She rolled her eyes at me.
" Is that what all girls here notice?" she snorted.

Leo
So this is what happened.... Vera shows up at camp, and dude she hot. 6 feet of bachow! Grrrrrrrr girl! After capture the flag, Percy announced that party and I walked back to my cabin.
" Guys I'm asking out some one today," I told my cabin mates.
" Lizzy?" Piper asked.
" Collette? Ur crazy if you do," Some one else commented.
" Alice? She will blind you," Justin shook his head.
" Megan? She would be insulted." Paul said. Ah! Offensive!
" Vera? She would drown you dude," Dave laughed.
" Reyna?"
" Hazel?"
" Guys it's Vera," I brushed my hair back. silence hung in the air. " What?" I asked. The room burst with laughter.
" Good luck with that Romeo," Justin snickered.
" Bring some scuba gear," Dave cackled.
" Good thing they aren't here," Piper said, talking about the other girls.
" Well how do I look?" I held out my arms. I was in a pinstripe tuxedo, porkpie hat, shades and my hair sprayed down with hairgel. Oh and axe, the best invention ever made. Everyone snickered and hooted and laughed at me.
" Well I'm guessing I look good," I pulled at my collar then walked out the door, some people trailed far behind me, as I approached the door to the banquet hall I breathed in. Inside was filled with streamers, disco balls, colored lights, dj system, dance floor, and food, lots and lots of foods. The kids from mercury were stalking the chocolate fountain, shoving doritos and cheese puffs in their pockets. Come on dudes! I looked out to who were around and my eyes dropped straight to the dance floor, my mouth sagged open. Vera, and her little posse were breaking down on the dance floor, listening to the beat.

Get Cool

Alright A-A-Alright
Yeah
Alright A-A-Alright
Yeah
Alright A-A-Alright
Yeah
Alright A-A-Alright

She move it,
She move it,
She move it,
She move it,
She move it,
She got it.

She move it,
She move it,
She move it,
She move it,
She move it,
She got it.

She move it,
She move it,
She move it.

Come on let's stop and hit the dance floor
The way she bend her back low
It's kinda weird, it's kinda crazy
But I think I like it tho'.

She's flier than the motherfuckin'
Tighter than those other suckers
I never seen a girl shake it so hard, I think I'm 'bout to blow.
You ain't know, I'ma go
Just sit back and watch the show.
The way she back, the way she move, she steppin' up just like a pro

Bang bang choo-choo train,
Get on down just do your thang
She back it up, they back it up
Get on down just do your thang

She move it, she move it
Her body, her body
So sexy, so sexy
Can't hide it, can't hide it
The way she hit the floor
Yeah
I can't even explain
The way she pop it low, drop it low.
Shawty got dance moves.

She move it, she move it
Her body, her body
So sexy, so sexy
Yeah
I can't even explain
Shawty got moves.

Okay.

Baby said here we go, everybody hit the floor.
They crowdin' by, standin' by
Now it's time to let it go
If you want me, you just got to wait around
Please check out my footwork
Watch me jump around

I'm on the dance floor
Hey there DJ, wassup yo?
The base loud, it's super tight,
But I'm not known to start a fight.
They breakin' out with all the moves
You can't, you can't break the rules
I've been known to do it big
That's why I get cool

She move it, she move it
Her body, her body
So sexy, so sexy
Yeah
I can't even explain
Shawty got dance moves.

She move it, she move it
Her body, her body
So sexy, so sexy
Yeah
I can't even explain
Shawty got moves, moves.

Gone tear it up, tear it up, tear it up
Yeah
Yeah
Yeah

Go 'head
Go 'head
Go 'head
Go 'head
Go 'head
Go 'head
Go 'head
Go 'head

Gona do it
Gona do it
Gona do it
Gona do it
Gona do it
Gona do it
Go go do it, do-do it

She move it, she move it
Her body, her body
So sexy, so sexy
Yeah
I can't even explain
Shawty got dance moves.

She move it, she move it
Her body, her body
So sexy, so sexy
Yeah
I can't even explain
Shawty got moves, moves.
Man that song described that girl, so sexy so sexy. Then two other songs came on Beautiful People, and whip my hair back and forth or whatever.

Burlesque
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful

The girls are flipping their hair back
You see them looking so perfect
They're from another planet

All of the beautiful people, shining like diamonds
They got no problems
They always stop for the cameras, stealing the spotlight
Living the hot life

'Cause it's the, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful
Beautiful people they want
It's the beautiful, beautiful, beautiful
Beautiful people they flaunt

It's the beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful
Beautiful, beautiful people they love, oh yeah

I saw you wanna be famous
And undeniably sexy
You wanna be so outrageous
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

All of the beautiful people shining like diamonds
They got no problems
They always stop for the cameras, stealing the spotlight
Living the hot life

Beautiful, beautiful people they love

Beautiful, beautiful people they love, yeah

You say I wanna be, yeah
I wanna be just like 'em
What all beautiful people
Ay, ay, ay, ay

The beautiful people, the beautiful people
It's the beautiful people
The beautiful people, the beautiful people, yeah
The beautiful people, they love, hey yeah

All of the beautiful people
Wanna be, don't you wanna be like
All of the beautiful people
Wanna be, don't you wanna be like
Hey, beautiful people, they love

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful

Beautiful, beautiful people they love

Beautiful, beautiful people they love, yeah

Super beautiful, yeah, they all just wanna be
So super beautiful, they're really what it seems
Everybody wants, everybody wants to be
So super beautiful, they all wanna be, yeah

The beautiful people, the beautiful people. Those girls could really strut man and whip their hair. Gods did Vera look good! Then o jeez another song came on! I was going to faint. Elecricity and I'm sexy and I know it went on, followed by something for the djs, and in the middle of those girls was, Jason. Then everyone seemed to fill the dance floor, covering my girl seeking. Crap! Come on guys! Then everyone started singing karaoke, Leo this is your time to shine. I walked up to Grover who was the dj, Ella on his shoulder.
" Can you play...." I whispered the song in his ear. Grover looked at me odd but did what I asked.
" Everyone I would like to dedicate this song to a girl who is special in my life," I said interrputing Vera's beautiful ballid, some one like you.
"Someone to care,
Someone to share,
Lonely hours
And moments of despair,

To be loved, to be loved!
Oh, what a feeling,
To be loved!

Someone to kiss,
Someone to miss,
When you're away
To hear from each day.

To be loved, to be loved!
Oh, what a feeling,
To be loved!
Some wish to be a king or a queen,
Some wish for fortune and fame,
But to be truly, truly, truly loved
Is more than all of these things!

Someone to kiss,
Someone to miss,
When you're away
To hear from each day.

To be loved, to be loved
Oh, what a feeling,
To be loved. Thank you." everyone stared at me.
" Guys!" Octavian burst in the room. " we have a quest! A prophecy I say!"
" What is it?" Percy asked.
" It goes like this
8 shall travel west,
were gods were once considered the best
A daughter of Neptune will end his days,
When Gaia will try to raise,
Daughter of Athena walks the street,
Guilty of the dread and defeat."

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dancergirl78 said…
Cool
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना number1pjfan said…
big smile
That's really good. I like how you make it extra long. Post soon please!
End of chapter 3
Leo
" That's the prophecy?" Percy looked at Octavain.
" Yes!" Octavian replied.
" It's not about the 7?" Hazel asked.
" That one is ancient!" Octavian said outraged.
" It's possible, it was given, it will happen," Reyna said firmly.
" We shall call a meeting," Annabeth announced.
" At dawn tomorrow," Collette came forward, her eyes glowed brightly like an ember.
" I have another prophecy!" Octavian put the spotlight back on himself.
" 5 must travel south
And travel into the hidden giants mouth
Son of Bacchus must proove himself
To find something valuable and escape the gun"
" Lame dude!" Kyle stood up spilling his grape juice.
" It could be me!" Dakota chugged his kool aid.
" Everyone! Meeting is at dawn, no more discussion! Off to bed," Reyna shooed people out the door.
" Girl, you hot," I flipped my hair up at her.
" Get lost flameface," and shoved my back making me tumble down the steps into a pile of mud. Nice.
" When are you going to give me your number?" he called. No answer. Well! I huffed and went to bed.

Percy
" Get up! Get up! It's dawn!" Annabeth called in my ear.
" Let me sleep," I grumbled. Annabeth sighed then gave me a long kiss. " I'm up!" I called and hopped out of bed and changes my pants to jeans and put on a purple t-shirt.
" Ella says hello to friend, hello friend," Ella the harpy swept down from a tree and flew beside us as we walked to the council.
" Hey Ella," I waved to her, she looked alot healthier now, her cheeks weren't sunken in anymore. I sat on the left side of the meeting where the higher legions sat, Jason was still pretty mad that I was still praetor.
" Everyone, we have 2 quests to fulfill, one talking about the daughter of Neptune and the other a son of Bacchus. I was also informed that Dakota would not be part of the quest. We must agree who should go on each quest. First, is the one about the five demigods." Reyna started.
" Kyle will go," Annabeth stood.
" Anyone disagree?" Reyna asked. No one said anything.
" And the other four?" Hazel questioned.
" Collette," Justin said standing. She smiled at him gratefully.
" I agree, a daughter of Trivia is a wise choice. You will need a bit of magic if you want to help take down Gaea." Annabeth nodded.
" Alice, Alice should come," Collette said.
" Again another wise choice," Annabeth said approvingly.
" Justin," Megan beamed batting her lashes.
" Child of Jupiter," I nodded. Justin was a cool kid with black spiky hair and cobalt eyes, but when ever he went underwater he shocked everyone including me.
" Megan," Alice exclaimed her auburn hair glittered in the sunrise, her eyes were like looking into sparkling pools.
" Well no one disagreed. This matter is settled, you leave at noon tomorrow. Understood?" Reyna looked around.
" According to the prophecy, I think Vera should go on the next quest," Annabeth announced.
" Agreed," the audience nodded.
" Jason also," Annabeth said she swallowed when she said his name. Everyone kind of had a confused look, like can we still trust him?
" Leo should go," Jason said. " And Piper,"
" Percy is going," Reyna said positively.
" Yes!" the audience said at the same time.
" Come on guys! I just got back!" I complained. Everyone laughed.
" Time to shine barnacle," Reyna grinned.
" Then Annabeth and you are going too," I retorted.
" Fine," Annabeth looked at me.
" But what about Hazel? Or Frank?" Reyna questioned.
" Well...." I couldn't really answer that.
" And... Thalia!" the daughter of Zeus came striding up.
"What are you doing here?" I exclaimed embracing her warmly.
" Well fish breath, I was coming to see if you were alive,"
" Oh pinecone face. Hey! Come on the quest with us!"
" Sure why not,"
" Settled we leave after dinner," Annabeth said.
" Do we have a time limit?" I asked.
" Do WE have a time limit?" Collette piped in.
" Guys I will then need two stuffed animals," Octavian put his palms outstretched. We just glared at him.
" I'm sure we will figure it out," Reyna said determined.
" Time for breakfast!" Leo shouted.
" The chariot race are after lunch," Collette grinned evilly. We walked back to camp and started eating. I got a cheese burger and blue coke, Annabeth got tomato soup and cooked pita bread with sprite, Alice was chugging down her sundrop, her Mac and cheese was already gone, Collette had salmon, fries, and a chocolate milkshake. Don happily ate his cans. A normal day at camp.
" Annabeth, we have to plan for the chariot races," I nudged her, she looked at me.
" You want me to be your partner?" she asked.
" Well my dad created horses and your mom created the chariot, plus we won last time," I said. She smiled, she was estatic about my memory returning.
" Well..." she tucked her bangs behind her ear.
" Also I'm your boyfriend," I said then kissed her. Her face burned crimson.
" That's it?" she raised a brow, I just grinned.
" Guys!" Jason came sprinting up to us. " New campers!"
" Well let's go," I got up and grabbed Annabeth's wrist. At the entrance of camp were two demigods, they looked around panting then stood up straight as we approached.
" Welcome to Camp Jupiter," Reyna came through the crowd, her chest glittered from all the medals, her purple cape swept over her shoulder. " I am Reyna, praetor,"
" A pleasure," the girl said. She was really athletic looking with muscular legs, she had golden blond hair and icy blue eyes. " I'm Gwen,"
" Is that short for Gwendal?" Don asked. The girl sighed.
" Ufortunatly, yes," she hung her head. I came forward.
" Will anyone take her?" she looked up at me, then looked back down, her face was the color of a cherry.
" We will take her," Collette said her eyes were pearl grey today, her black hair was only a little past her shoulders and it was light brown. " Hi I'm Collette," she shook the girl's hand then she returned to normal. Poor Gwen looked kind of freaked out.
" It is odd, isn't it?" Octavian studied her. " We had a Gwen that retired this year, now a new recruit?"
" shut it Octavian," Justin snapped. Everyone snickered.
" And this young man is?" Collette blinked then her eyes were green and blue all swirled together. He had short spiky dark brown hair, and dark brown eyes, he was tan and looked pretty fast.
" Hunter," he said. At this a few people smirked, I couldn't blame them.
" we will take him," Alice came up next to Collette. Megan glanced at him then smiled in approval.
" I will see them later," Octavian scowled then disappeared. Collate rolled her Black and purple eyes.
" Let's go make some chariots!" Kyle whooped.
" Let's go Alice," Collette hooked an arm around Alice before Kyle could offer to take her as his partner, he had a HUGE crush on her. Collette snapped then her and Alice galloped away on two beautiful stallions.
" Well this is gonna be fun," I said
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LAALAApercabeth said…
Yeah, pleaze post soon! :)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना exmo33 said…
plzz post
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना cApsLock1 said…
hi im new here love ur forum just pls keep posting! out of all my classmates im the only one who has an id... so im rooting fr them too.... keep upthe good work!
laugh
hi im new! i love ur story!! since im the only one in my class with an id im rooting for all my classmates and all those who are following this story without ids! i know abt them cause i was one of them uptil recently (aka today) ive been following since last month!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना parras said…
big smile
best story ever! post soon
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना magic-cow said…
awsome story post soon *Preaty please*
Chapter 4
Collette
" Alice! Kyle is such a asinum foraminis," I swore in Latin. "que es realmente feo! El es realmente un idiota! en serio que él es el hijo del dios del vino! la cantidad más baja puede llegar? que es la más frívola semidiós todavía! todo el campo piensa que es un fracaso! incluso Frank! todo el campo sabe que le gusta!" switched to Spanish.
" Wha?" Alice looked at me. I switched to Greek, Then to Arabic thinking about every insult I knew.
" I don't know Mandarin Collette!" she yelled. I smiled and started speaking fluent Chinese. " Collette! We have to work on the chariot!"
"votre droit, je pense qu'il devrait être pourpre et d'or. les essieux doivent être à quatre vingt dix degrés et je vais ramasser les chevaux," I said. She nodded, daughter's of Venus can speak French.
" What were you saying about Kyle?" she asked.
" Nothing," I smirked. We painted the chariot gold and purple a silver fleur de lis as our mast. " I will pick the horses," I grinned. I had many tricks up my sleeve, and left the room. " είμαστε τόσο πρόκειται να κερδίσει" I said in Greek. It means we are so going to win.

Piper
" Jason, do you a wanna be my partner?" I asked him. He looked around the camp his frown deepened. " Jason?"
" Oh sorry Piper it's just, it's just that I can't remember anything about this place," I put a hand on his shoulder.
" I wish I could relate, I'm sorry Jason," I tilted my head down a walked off.
" Piper? Your going to ditch me? I can't build a chariot myself," he said. I smiled and raced back to his side.
" Do you know how to build a chariot?"
" No," he looked down at an empty blue print.
" Leo," we both said looking into each other's eyes.
Percy
" So the angles are at this exact angle, EXACT! blah blah blah blah blah color Lalala dah da da da architecture lo do do diameter do do da horses blah blah blah Tyson dod dod do you got it?" I looked at Annabeth stupidly. Usually it's pretty cool to have a girlfriend who is redesigning Olympus, buy when she starts going on and on about structures, I just get lost.
" Uuuuuuuhhhhhh..... Can I pick the horses?" I blinked. She sighed.
" Your such an airhead!"
" Well technically it would be filled with salt water or seaweed or even fish," I counted off my fingers. She rolled her eyes. " Can the chariot be blue?" I asked. She shook her head at me.
" Sure," she looked up at the ceiling.
" I can't understand any of this," I pouted.( or however it's spelled) Annabeth smiled at me.
" That's why your my seaweed brain," she got up from the cabin floor and kissed me, I kissed her back.
" I'm going to go talk to some horses," I pointed toward the door, she stuck out lower lip clearly dissapointed.
" Don't be gone long," she looked at her design. I cupped her face and kissed her again.
" Meet me at the lake later," I told her and went off to the horse stables.

Kyle
Apparently I'm a pathetic loser, so I got paired with Lizzy. Not Alice, Not Percy, Not Jason, Not Hunter,not Gwen,not Collette, not Reyna, not even Dakota, and Vera hated me from the start. She recently stabbed me in the back, punched my lights out, breaking my teeth and all of my bones, and she almost drowned me because the new kids, the Stoll brothers, told them that I took her underwear. Which I didn't do by the way!
" Lizzy thinks it should be orange!" she snorted and coughed loudly.
" Yep sure ok whatever you say Lizzy," I stared off into space. Why did everyone have to know that I had a crush on Alice? The whole camp knew! Then I get to led people into a suicide mission! And after Percy came back, it was all about him. He told us stories from his retrieved memories, stories that were just incredible, know people cared about him, even if he was a grecaus. Octavain even looked scared around him.
" Dude your life sucks," called a bored deep voice.
" Don! What are you doing here?" I asked the faun. He had on pink rose glasses, a tie dye t-shirt and a sign that said Peace Love Save the Dove! Written across it, and in small lettering I swore it said smoke weed. " Don!" I shook my head.
" What?" he sniffed a can.
" Seriously?"
" Well plants are good for you, I mean look at me, i'm as healthy as a deer," he then stumbled onto a cot. I snickered.
" Yup real healthy you doe,"
" I'm a buck!"
" Faun,"
" Whatever man!" Don took all my cans then walked away, leaving my alone with Lizzy again
hey post!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना tessa34567 said…
smile
wow cool!!!!!
please post
unfair post!

unless ur PC blew up, happened to me once, i was playing wid greek fire (mix of vinegar baking soda water and dry ice)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना madsavroc123 said…
Post soon
cool chappie. :) plz post soon.
nice
Chapter 5
Third person
The chariot race
At the starting line chariots of all colors and builds stood waiting for the gun to be shot. Percy and Annabeth were in a cobalt blue chariot with silver trim and white stallions. Collette and Alice had a plum chariot with gold fleur de leis and solid gold unicorns, Justin and Jason had a lightning blue chariot with bolts of electricity sparking from the back with grey mustangs. The Stoll brothers had a chariot made out of a box with donkeys pulling them. Reyna and Megan had a moonlight chariot with horses made from whisps of smoke. Megan can charm speak. Leo had a black one with automan horses. Frank and Hazel had a chariot made from precious metals and gem stones the horses colored hats were rubies. Vera and Piper had a green chariot with emeralds and silver stallions, thanks to Collette. And lastly Kyle and Lizzy with an orange and dirt colored chariot with purple cows. The gun shot and everyone zoomed off. Percy and Annabeth leading, followed by Collette and Alice, Reyna and Megan, and Justin and Jason, followed by everyone else. Collette breathed Greek fire at Vera who sped her horses up to be in second place, her wheels caught fire, Vera tried to put it out with water, it didn't work, so she leaped out of the chariot, forgetting about Piper, and landed in Collette and Alice's chariot. Justin shot out a lightning bolt and Percy, Annabeth blocked it and sent firecrackers at him. Their chariot started zooming backward, crushing the Stoll brothers. Reyna came and shoved her dagger in Alice's tire. Alice made the sun come and blind them, knocking out Leo from his chariot. Megan screamed as she flew skyward and landed in a tree. Lizzy came up and tried to stab Vera, and after a wave of her hand, Lizzy was dumped with hundreds of pounds of seawater. Percy told the horses to speed up. Collette spoke a few words, and BAM! Percy's chariot turned into an apple, their horses were pigeons. Alice hooted as they crossed the finish line. On each of their chests, a medal was placed from their win.

Collette
After our amazing victory, I strolled back to me cabin. I took out colored candles and sat down on a comfy blue tasseled pillow.
" Freedom come freedom ring, show me the things that will impress our king. Show me the future, show me the past, show me who will last," I prayed to my mother. A candle blew out, it was pink. I frowned, this was not a good sign. I took out my golden platter, placed holy water in it and said a few words. The water turned into a slideshow, and I watched in horror for what could be in store.
" Collette?" a voice startled me and broke my concentration. I looked up, Annabeth was at the door. " What are you doing?" she asked gingerly.
" Annabeth, I'm trying to tell the future," I rubbed my arm ashamed of myself.
" Can you tell other people's future? Like mine peharps?" my eyes widened, I have always wanted to try.
" I have a theory," motioned her to a chair. I grasped her hands and rubbed sacred oils into the palms of her hands. I let my hair turn golden, my senses and thoughts more sharp, my eyes turned to platinum, I then closed my eyes. I saw Annabeth fighting a monster, protecting someone's lifeless body. I saw Annabeth graduate from highschool, getting accepted to Harvard, getting a job as an architect, Then I saw her wedding day. Annabeth was 26 in a white wedding gown, a beautiful veil covered her face as she said the words I do. She was on the beach, barefoot in the sand. I saw her and her husband buying their first house on the ocean, in California. Later in the future, I saw Annabeth standing cooking sandwiches for three kids. One was a girl at 14 with straight black hair to her chest and silver eyes, cleaning the granite table. Another was a 5 year old girl with blond adorable curls and seagreen eyes, her bangs pinned back with a white satin now. The last was a boy 10 years old, I could tell he would be handsome, for he already was. He had black smooth hair, pale perfect skin, and piercing green eyes.
" Mommy!" the little girl giggled as peanut butter caught in her hair. Annabeth smiled warmly.
" Where is dad?" the fourteen year old asked, she was VERY mature.
" Where is dad?" a man opened the door, his black hair was ruffled and he had green eyes that seemed to never age.
" Daddy!" the youngest girl ran up and hugged her father.
" How is Lyra?" he asked her.
" She is good!" Lyra smiled with a missing tooth. Suddenly I was pulled to the present when Annabeth touched my shoulder.
" Did you see it? My future?" she asked. I grinned and started telling her what I saw
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Ares2002 said…
nice
link
read my moa
AAAAAAAAAAAAAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Annabeth's future it's going to be pretty good. 3 childrens, going to Harvard and being architect, getting married........
please post again (and soon)!!!!!!!!!!
nice percy and annabeth live to be adults it's a achievement
nice percy and annabeth live to be adults it's a achievement
Chapter 5 different PoV
Annabeth
" So I'm going to live to adult hood?" I asked Collette.
" It may just be an image, I could forget key points, it may be real," Collette shrugged. She looked up at me with sunset eyes. " I'm scared." she whispered. I blinked.
" Why Collette?" I could feel the tension and fear in my voice.
" I saw.... I saw such things!" she cried putting her hands on her temples.
" Collette, tell me,"
" First, Gwen and Justin belong on our quest, Octavain was wrong. It goes
7 halfbloods must travel south
And visit the giant's mouth
Son of Bacchus must proove himself
And retrieve what was lost or die from his hooves" I looked at her, she seemed positive. " I also fear for you Annabeth, you of all people should be careful, I fear one of you may lose something, so precious that you can't get back,"
" Our life," she nodded then stiffness a cry.
" Be careful," her eyes were like deep tunnels, ones with no end. " I fear it is time I must leave for the quest," she patted my shoulder and walked out of the cabin.
" Collette! You forgot!" I chased after her. " Don't you need supplies?"
" No, if I need anything it will come," somehow she managed to get Gwen and Hunter next to her along with Alice, Kyle, Megan, and Justin. " Farewell Annabeth!" and with that she teleported them south. I looked at my watch, it was later then I thought. I lay on my cot until sleep found me, I had dreams as usual.
A woman came into view with deep intense grey eyes and black hair.
" Mother," I approached her and bowed deeply.
" Daughter," her tone was cold and harsh. " Break up with the Son of the Sea god,"
" What!? No!"
" Annabeth, I fear of the quest that you are going to be on,"
" Mother, I know it's dangerous,"
" Daughter, Gaea is up to no good, it's almost possible for you to survive on this quest. Gaea is using the sea spawn as her chess piece, her pawn. A pawn my dear, he is part of her gamble on fate,"
" And?...."
" Percy is not trustable,"
" Isn't that my decision on what I think of my BOYFRIEND?"
" Dear do not make me force you,"
" I will NEVER do it! I am not like Aphrodite! I will not break his heart!"
" Dear it is necessary, you don't understand!"
" Your right I do not understand,"
" Annabeth, I will kill Percy Jackson," her tone was serious.
" Mother! Mother I love him!" I sobbed.
" I do not want you hurt dear, understand me, I know what I am talking about,"
" No you don't! You do not know anything about the situation!"
" Annabeth so help me!"
" I will be with Percy forever! Collette saw my future!"
" That is the future dear, this is present, do what I request now,"
" No,"
" I will destroy that little demigod Annabeth, your sea spawn could be in the underworld. Is that what you want?"
" No," I sobbed.
" Then swear to the river styx,"
" I..... I... I swear to the river Styx that I will break up with Percy Jackson,"
" good child, now go to Greece, that is your destination for your quest." then I woke up flooding my pillow with tears. What am I going to do?
remember me?
lol
sorry i haven't commented in a while............
it is awesome, though
FINALLY,PERCABETH IS GONE! MUHAHAHAHAH!
POST SOON!
Finishing chapter 5
Annabeth
"Hey," Percy came at the end of my bed.
" Hey," my voice cracked.
" Had dreams last night?"
" Ya,"
" Ditto,"
" Percy,"
" Ya I had a dream from your mom,"
" Oh! You don't understand!" I gripped his hands.
" Listen Annabeth, I understand, it's for the best," he gave me a struggled smile.
" Percy, I want to be with you,"
" Listen let's keep good friends, ok wisegurl?"
" Percy.."
" We were never together,"
" Percy,"
" Just forget it," his eyes were sad sparkling emeralds.
" Percy please," he kissed my forehead, I left go of his hands.
" We have to go," he started getting up.
" Percy! Wait!" he turned. " Can I have one last kiss?" tears poured down my face. He nodded and kissed my full on the mouth, I wrapped my hands in his hair pulling me closer to him....
An hour later we broke apart gasping for air.
" Meet you on the ship," he got up and walked out the door his head hung low. I sobbed as I grabbed supplies. Next to the Argo ||, was Thalia in her silver coat, Jason in a sweatshirt, Vera was in a green sweatshirt, she looked so much like Percy, but she was even more beautiful, Piper had a minx jacket on, probably from Venus, Reyna stood with a light black coat, Leo in a Jean rusty jacket, and lastly Percy, in a dark blue sweatshirt that looked so good on him it hurt.
" Of course Annabeth is late," Thalia nudged me. " what's wrong?"
" Nothing," and of course hot tears came down onto my cheeks. Piper came over and we started whispering. After the story was laid down she walked back over to Jason with a face full of pain.
" Let's go to the show!" Leo hopped up and ran into the ship.
" I wish Collette was here," grumbled Reyna, she went after Jason. Piper ran up the steps muttering,
" But, but, but, how can she do that? Separate love?" Vera sighed and went up. Thalia and Percy walked side by side in deep conversation, I came last.
" Hey," Vera came and sat next to me. I made the mistake of looking up at her, her seagreen eyes were his eyes, full of light, confusion, determination, all the things I have loved about Percy.
" Hey," my voice cracked. Her eyes were so intense and understandment.
" We are leaving!" Leo called and the ship took off into the air

Vera
" Annabeth, I don't understand," she looked at me with large wet eyes.
" What Vera?"
" How could you like my brother?" I asked with disgust. She gave me a shaky laugh.
" If you knew our history, you would know why," she looked over at Percy, a dreamy look came over her. I put my baseball cap on and looked at the ceiling.
" How?!" Annabeth suddenly exclaimed.
" What?" I asked getting up.
" You look just like him!" she balled. My hair was tucked in my cap with my hood up, I even admit it, I did look like Percy. I shook my hair out and braided it so it wouldn't be in the way.
" Annabeth, at least he still talks to you," I smiled.
" Huh?" she looked at me. I nodded my head as Percy came up to us.
" Hey girls," Percy sat across from us. " Did you know there is an indoor pool in here?" Percy had a small towel wrapped around his shoulders and was sitting there beaming in swim trunks, Annabeth made a whimpering noise. I rolled my eyes as she hawked at his abs.
" Percy this is serious, we should be worried," He frowned at my comment.
" Ahhhhh! You got me! Let's go," I jumped up to the sound of water. Annabeth nodded. Annabeth and I walked into the locker room, Leo thought of everything!
" Who is driving?" I asked Annabeth.
" Thalia," she had on a skimpy white bathing suit with ruffles.
" Hey guys," Piper came out also in a swimsuit along with Reyna. Piper had a chocolate brown and blue swirled bikini, Reyna in a black sequined one, I had a green plain bikini.
" Let's go!" I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me. The pool was amazing! With fountains and diving boards and whirl pools, anything you wanted! The water was crystal blue. I threw off my towel and did two squirrel dives followed by a back layout and dive into the pool.
" Show off," said a vioce from underwater.
" Oh hey Percy," I waves as he zoomed toward the surface, and back flipped out of the water like a dolphin. " Show off!" I yelled.

Piper
I walked into the pool area and gasped for how HOT Jason looked. I brushes my hair behind my ear and waved delicately, each finger at it's on pace. He didn't notice me, he was grabbing Reyna and throwing her into the pool. I huffed loudly and sat under the fountain.

Annabeth
I laughed as I saw Piper sit down under the fountain, I wasn't sure if she was going for mermaid or just a model.
" Boo!" Percy came from underwater and scared me half to death.
" Percy!" I complained. He grabbed my arms and pulled me under. I suddenly got all warm inside, Percy was even better looking where no one can see him. He started leaning forward, his arms wrapped tightly around me, I started hyperventilating. He shook his head, let me go, and then he was gone. I swam to the surface and saw Percy and Vera having a surfing contest. And of course Leo was staring at Vera

Third person
They had a water fight, Reyna Vera Percy against Piper Jason Leo and Annabeth. They had swimming contests, but the last five minutes were most interesting. Suddenly Jason grabbed Reyna, she put her legs around his waist and these kissed intently, Piper almost bursted out crying. Vera had had arm around Percy in a sisterly way, Percy had his arm around Annabeth's shoulder, Leo could only put his arm around her waist. The room quite awkward fast.
" To the gym?" Leo asked. The guys nodded and walked off to work out. Reyna's eyes glittered, Piper was filled with rage.
" Come," Annabeth and Vera took her to a cabin.
" I thought he liked me!" wailed Piper.
" Men are difficult," Annabeth patted her shoulder.
" Men are...." Vera said a few swear words making Piper giggle.
" I'm glad I broke up with Percy," Annabeth sighed. Piper frowned.
" No your not,"
" Your right," Annabeth looked down.
"Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am home again
Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am whole again

You make me feel like I am young again
You make me feel like I am fun again

How ever far away
I will always love you
However long I stay
I will always love you
Whatever words I say
I will always love you

You make me feel like I am free again
You make me feel like I am clean again

How ever far away
I will always love you
However long I stay
I will always love you
Whatever words I say
I will always love you
I will always love you

How ever far away
I will always love you
However long I stay
I will always love you
Whatever words I say
I will always love you
I will always love you
I will always love you
I will always love you" Vera sang like a bell. Piper smiled.

"My heart's a stereo
It beats for you, so listen close
Hear my thoughts in every no-o-o-te
Make me your radio
And turn me up when you feel low
This melody was meant for you
Just sing along to my stereo

[Travie McCoy:]
Gym Class Heroes baby!
If I was just another dusty record on the shelf
Would you blow me off and play me like everybody else?
If I asked you to scratch my back, could you manage that?
Like yea [scratched], check it Travie, I can handle that
Furthermore, I apologize for any skipping tracks
It's just the last girl that played me left a couple cracks
I used to used to used to, now I'm over that
'Cause holding grudges over love is ancient artifacts

If I could only find a note to make you understand
I'd sing it softly in your ear and grab you by the hand
Just keep it stuck inside your head, like your favorite tune
And know my heart's a stereo that only plays for you

My heart's a stereo
Make me your radio
And turn me up when you feel low

Oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh to my stereo
Oh oh oh oh to sing along to my stereo

[Travie McCoy:]
Let's go!
If I was an old-school fifty pound boombox (remember them?)
Would you hold me on your shoulder wherever you walk
Would you turn my volume up in front of the cops (turn it up)
And crank it higher everytime they told you to stop
And all I ask is that you don't get mad at me
When you have to purchase mad D batteries
Appreciate every mixtape your friends make
You never know we come and go like on the interstate

I think I finally found a note to make you understand
If you can hit it, sing along and take me by the hand
Just keep me stuck inside your head, like your favorite tune
You know my heart's a stereo that only plays for you

My heart's a stereo
Make me your radio
Turn me up when you feel low

Oh oh oh oh to sing along to my stereo

I only pray you'll never leave me behind (never leave me)
Because good music can be so hard to find (so hard to find)
I take your hand and hold it closer to mine
Thought love was dead, but now you're changing my mind

My heart's a stereo
Make me your radio
Turn me up when you feel low

Oh oh oh oh to sing along to my stereo" Vera sang
" Thanks Vera," Piper smiled

Ok guys character contest. Have a name, age, parent, looks, weapon of choice, talents, etc also have a short story along with them
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना magic-cow said…
Would you use the chatecter