द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस PERFECT's Son of Neptune

MisterPerfect1 posted on Aug 29, 2011 at 12:02AM
Okay, ladies and gentlemen, this is my version of the upcoming book: the Son of Neptune. I know it is going to be great because the author is. So I hope you like my version as well. And feel free to reply. If you dislike/like it, I won't be upset. As long as you can convince me why. So here it is: HEROES OF OLYMPUS: SON OF NEPTUNE.

(The author of this fanfiction advises you to grab some popcorn or any snack and get comfortable.)

SIDE EFFECTS): Happiness, Overwhelming Joy, Glee, Heel-Clicking, and the urge to tell others your love for this fanfiction. *DON'T SAY I WARNED YOU.*

Title: Son of Neptune
Rating: T
Genre: Adventure, Action, Romance, Mystery, Drama, Humor
Characters: Percy, Jason, Annabeth, Leo, Piper, Nico di Angelo, Crystal, Maple, Reyna, Gwendolyn, and many more.

Summary: Our hero, Percy Jackson, is back. But this time he must face even greater obstacles: monsters, titans, gods, friendships, and...amnesia? Yes, our hero has lost his memory. And he must go on a dangerous quest to who-knows-where to retrieve his stolen memory. There, he will meet new people, make new allies, and, more importantly, make new enemies. Enemies that are greater than ever before. So, is Percy ready for the time of his life? But, more importantly, reader, are you...?

Disclaimer: The story base, character and settings base was created by Rick Riordan, who owns the Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Heroes of Olympus rights.

A/N: I hope that you all like it! It took many months to make this fanfiction, so, please, tell your family, tell your friends/fans that PERCY JACKSON IS BACK! Good luck to all who are reading this because I couldn't have done this without you all (especially AmazingPercy).

And here is something special:

Okay, ladies and gentlemen, this is my version of the upcoming book: the Son of Neptune. I know it is
last edited on Apr 25, 2017 at 07:56PM

द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस 190 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 190

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना rapunzeleah123 said…
Awesome chapter!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MisterPerfect1 said…
wink
Chapter Seventeen
(FRANK)

Frank woke up to the sound of a horn. There was only one reason why someone would do that. An enemy/monster had entered the camp. Frank immediately got out of bed and began to wear his battle-ware. But somebody was blocking his way to the entrance. "Hey, Frankie," Miranda called. Frank tried to sidestep her, but she was too fast. So he gave up.

"What now, Miranda?" Frank said defiantly. Miranda looked him in the eyes.

"There's an intruder inside the camp," she said. Frank rolled his eyes.

"Duh," Frank replied. "Why do you think alarm went off?" Miranda shrugged.

"I just wanted to take you there." Frank couldn't help but notice Miranda's new look. She looked like she was going to a prom, except without the dress. Her hair looked golden. She had it braided with flowers and vines. Even her eyes looked different. They shone like the sunset. Okay? Earth to Frank. Frank shook his head, bringing him back to the real world. "So let's go, Frankie!" Miranda ordered. She grabbed Frank by the hand and dragged/walked Frank to the battlefield. To Frank, Miranda's hands felt as smooth as velvet. Snap out of it, big guy. This is Miranda we are talking about.

Frank grabbed a quiver of arrows on his way out of the Apollo cabin. Miranda and him made their way to the fight that was taking place. All the Mars's demigods were already in full combat. This intruder must've been pretty strong to be able to take down an entire cabin. And what shocked Frank the most was that he recognized the boy. He was the same boy that they had met at Golden Gate Bridge.

"I know him," Frank said. Miranda let go of his hand.

"You what?" she asked.

"I know that kid." Frank looked around. "And I bet Reyna does too." Frank made his way through the crowd. The boy was seated on the saddle of a pegasus. And the pegasus was a stroke of beauty. It had white fur, bright brown eyes, and a silver mane. The boy--Leo. Yeah, that was his name--patted the pegasus twice on the rear. The pegasus whinnied and then gracefully flew into the air. There were whispers among the crowd of demigods.

Someone said, "He's on fire."

"Yeah, and it doesn't like it's hurting him."

"What should we do?"

Sure enough, Leo was on fire. The Mars demigods retreated with caution. But that was only a decoy. In the air, riding on the backs of pegasi, the Apollo cabin began to shoot a volley of arrows at Leo. Leo bent low, and said, "Blaze of Glory." A spinning of fire encased the boy, as if he was inside a burning dome. The burning dome acted as a forcefield, burning all the arrows that sailed into it. The grass around Leo was burning to ashes--soon that would turn into the entire camp.

Then Percy came. He rid on a ten-foot-tall tidal wave. The tidal wave fell over Leo, dousing the flames. Leo tried to get up, but another attack was approaching. Timothy lunged at Leo. Leo tried getting up, but it felt like he was moving through syrup. Everything looked blurry. Even Timothy looked like a blur. This time spell must've been slowing Leo down, but was doing the complete opposite to everything else. Timothy's fist rammed into Leo's face. And worse of all, since time was being slowed, the pain seemed to last forever. Leo crumbled to the ground.

The crowd separated, allowing Lupa to walk through. She pushed the boy over with her snout. "Take the boy to the Wolf House," she said. "And leave the rest to me."

Obediently, Percy and Timothy both lifted the boy, and carried him away.

(Please comment, because that's what inspires me to write more. Thanks! XD)
laugh
Thanks, everyone. And KGirl925, I already have read your new story. It was hilarious. In every forum I've read, Leo always seems to act a little like me. LOL.
Awesomeness :DDDDDD
Oh, and the link to my story is coming soon ;]
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना kgirl925 said…
ooo its good [suspense] ;0 what's going to happen next? ooooooo post post!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना anaklusmus16 said…
smile
Hahaha wanna be sasuke
Cracks me up
Really good chapter
Chapter Eighteen
(LEO)

Everywhere hurted. Leo didn't know why those demigods where so keen to attack him. Even when he said: "People of Earth, I bring a peace offering from the planet Sasuke." Obviously, they didn't read manga, so Leo displayed his most charming smile. Sadly, none of the girls fainted with awe. Dang, I still haven't mastered it. Instead, they grabbed spears and javelins. But Leo wasn't surprised. Maybe they wanted to chop off his head and nail it to their bedroom wall, so they could always picture Leo's charming smile. But, then again, Leo would've preferred to be hated by all girls imaginable than having his head chopped off. Speaking of heads, Leo sat up. Considering the exceeding amount of pain that coming from above Leo's shoulders, Leo knew that he still had a head. But it hurt like crasy, as if Itachi had used Tsukiyomi on him, and a thousand girls had smacked him silly.

"The intruder is awake," went a low growl that was definitely not human. Leo looked that the voice's direction. He was right, it was a she-wolf the size of a truck. She had silver-gray fur and glistening yellow eyes that burned like the sun (and not in a good way). You could say a girl had glistening eyes that burned like the sun, and she would be like "Awww"--or in Leo's case, slap him upside the head and call him a loser. But this wolf's eyes literally burned into your scalp. "Get up," the she-wolf demanded. She had a military-officer kind of tone. Leo noticed that she was used to being obeyed. Leo couldn't guess what might happen if he disobeyed her. She might eat my head off, Leo thought. Or worse, destroy my muy guapo (for all Spanish speakers like myself, that means "very handsome"--which I doubt he has) face with her long claws. Then Leo would never become a Sasuke. So, of course, he obeyed.

The she-wolf circled around him, making Leo feel extremely uncomfortable. "Lupa, I know that kid," The Threat said. (By the way, Leo and other Greek demigods didn't know Tim's name, so they just called him "The Threat.) Lupa growled at the boy.

"Timothy, don't tell him my name!" Lupa commanded. "Now I [i]have
to kill him." Leo gulped. And when Leo was nervous, he startled to babble.

"Actually, I don't think that's a good idea," Leo said. "As a son of Hephaestus, I would probably taste really burnt." Leo then bit him himself to signify this. "See, burnt."

Lupa laughed. "These Greeks are so untrained. Now we know who you are." Lupa smacked her lips. "And now I can kill you." Lupa lunged at Leo, mouth agape. But Leo was prepared. Timothy, however, tried to hold Lupa back. But there was no way, a twelve-year-old could hold back a furry monster truck. So it was down to Leo.

"Grand Fireball Jutsu!" Leo exclaimed. Lupa, who had been in the air, fell into the consuming inferno.

"GAHH!!" Lupa howled in agony. Leo chuckled. She looked like a burning hairball. But Leo couldn't just stay here. He had to leave--now. Leo held his breath and whistled--a low, long whistle that made a silver-maned pegasus to soar into the auditorium.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

(PERCY)

Percy eyes widened. Wait, this boy was a Greek demigod?! Somehow, that made Percy's heart start to tingle. Maybe that Greek could lead him to that blonde-haired that he had been dreaming of. Percy couldn't just let him leave. "Sayonara, suckers!" the boy said, waving to the Roman demigods. More wolves appeared from into the auditorium. They looked awfully like the statues that guarded the walls of the Wolf House. Lupa must've brought them to life when the boy had attacked.

The wolves moved in such unity, that if they were human, they could've created their a superb army. Leo was on the back of the pegasus that had flown in through the Wolf House entrance. "Rudolph, let's go." But the wolves were prepared. They lined themselves single-filed, so they were blocking the entrance, the only way of escape. Leo realized this, because he said: "Phoenix Flame Jutsu", and blew out ten huffs of fire that rocketed toward each wolf. The wolves howled in pain, running around like stray dogs (which they technically were). Running around everywhere--except for the entrance.

Leo grinned. His pegasus soared to the entrance--but something else soared with it. A streak of silver landed on the pegasus's back. Surprisingly, Leo realized that it was Lupa. She was wrestling with Leo on the pegasus's saddle. The pegasus couldn't sustain the weight and came crashing to the stone floor, far from the entrance. Percy had never seen Lupa eaten someone. But he didn't have any doubts that Leo was his first victim to be seen.

Percy had to stop this. He looked at Timothy and their eyes locked. In some way, they had started a telepathic link, and now they both knew what to do. Timothy closed his eyes...and somehow teleported in front of Lupa, just as she was about to gnaw Leo to bits. And then he joined the bear-hug. Leo was unconscious, covered with scars and cruises. He seemed to be wearing armour that looked too foreign to be either Greek or Roman. But Percy had to get him out of here. He looked back at Tim. He was losing badly in the fight, and would soon end up like Leo. But it was the sacrifice that he had to take.

Percy snuck out of the Wolf House. And so did the other wolves. They must've seen Percy run out with Leo on his shoulders. They didn't care who he was, as long as he had their new chew-toy (Leo), then Percy was an enemy. But Percy had an idea. He remembered using this technique once before in a volcano. Since the wolves were catching up fast, this was his only hope.

Percy summoned all his strength...and soon heard a deep rumble. The earth's plates were shifting (Here's a quick summary of what happened. I know that we have gotten out of school, but deal with me for now. *When the tectonic plates--the layers of the Earth's crust--begins to shift, then it causes an earthquake. But one plate has to win sometime. And by winning, I mean overlap the weaker plate, then that causes a fisture or super large crack.*)

And that's what happened. The tectonic plates shifted, overlapping one another, and Percy and Leo were momentarily launched into the air, as if someone had dropped a boulder on the other end of a sewsaw. But whatever goes up...must...come...down. Luckily, Percy had calculated accurately, and from his predictions, they were about to land in a pool. And...SPLASH!...Percy and Leo had landed in the refreshing pool. It might've crushed an average person, but as a son of Neptune, Percy created a cushion from the pool that softened their fall.

Man, you're heavy, Percy thought. Leo was becoming an anchor. So Percy used the pools currents to wash them off on shore. Leo coughed a bit, but otherwise he seemed okay. But their location surtently wasn't. They were in the Place of Serenity. The Hypnos Cabin was just nearby. And so were a mob of man-eating beasts. They all resembled Lupa, except smaller in size. But their hideous sharp-toothed showed the resemblence.

Percy cursed. He hadn't come this far just to get eaten by a pack of wolves. No, like Timothy had said, he had friends that needed him; family that were dying to know that he was still alive. No! He had to complete his mission. He knew that this Leo boy and Timothy would lead him to all that. Percy looked around. He still had Leo on his shoulders. But the water had given him extra strength. Superhuman strength (<--Rapunzeleah123, please excuse my bad grammar). He could do this. Percy took a deep breath and closed his eyes. He imagined octopuses and squids. Something to hold back the wolves.

Then he opened his eyes. Percy had never done this before, but was surprised by the results. The water had formed the shape of an octopus and was using its tentacles to reel in the wolves. But Percy knew that this spell would be cumbersome (take a lot of energy), so he ran into the Hypnos Cabin. And, sure enough, the sleepiness came. But he urged himself to keep on walking. If his head failed, he would have to force his legs to finish the work for them. Leo suddenly weighed as much as Lupa (which, considering her size, is a lot. Shh! Don't tell her I said that, or she might eat my head instead). But Percy sighed in relief. He had made it to the other end of the cabin. He placed/dropped Leo to the floor. Since he was unconscious, he might've not have felt that. But Percy was wrong. Leo awoke, saying, "Ouch! What was that for?!...." and gone back to his snoring fit.

But Percy was still barely awake. He had to see if his plan succeeded. He called off his water-octopus and watched as the wolves treaded into the cabin. Their strides suddenly shifted. Their heads drooped low. And soon they were all lying on the floor in a cute bundle. Wait, cute? These things were far from cute. Especially since they were about to use them as chew-toys.

But finally, Percy could sleep peacefully. His plan had worked. They were safe--for now. But that didn't matter. "Good night, menacing furballs," he said.

And thus he slept.

I HOPE HOPE HOPE THAT YOU LOVE THIS CHAPTER LOOONNGG CHAPTER. IT WAS MY ONLY WAY TO REPAY YOU ALL FOR NOT POSTING A CHAPTER FOR TWO DAYS. I WAS REALLY SICK, BY THE WAY. SO. . .YOU BETTER ENJOY THIS!!...or else. (*Gives the readers the stink-eye face.*) BUT DON'T LET ME BOTHER YOU! JUST POST A COMMENT AND I WILL HAPPY! THANKS! But why are you still reading this....REPLY!!!

last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 Chapter Eighteen (LEO) Everywhere hurted. Leo didn't know why those demigods where so keen to atta
AWESOME

If it's not too late to vote, I vote for more Romance. I'm a sucker for it too xD
monkey
Okay. More romance, it is. It's RAD time! (RAD is when you choose what my story needs more of: [R]omance, [A]ction, [D]ialogue.)

So which is it? Here's a monkey to inspire you to post a comment. LOL.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Percy2 said…
Amazing post soon
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना athena305 said…
Amazing! But you should know two days is nothing.

I vote dialogue. It can sometimes help guide the readers into the direction of thinking you want them to be in.
^ Amen, sister.

… or should I say daughter?
smile
What, daughter. What do you mean by daughter? [Athena305] Yeah, two days is nothing. Especially since you haven't posted for like two weeks. LOL. Yeah. So I promise to add more Romance, and Dialogue, if that's what you all want. But remember: It's not too late to vote!
cool
And if you want to contribute any ideas, then don't be scared to. Thanks!
Inside joke lol @the daughter thing ^.^
Chapter Nineteen
(LUPA)

Lupa couldn't believe that that Neptune boy had deliberately disobeyed her. Timothy as well. Man, if she ever saw those two again....A slow rhythm ricocheted off the auditorium walls. Lupa could distinguish the smell of her own kind. That meant that the boys had returned. She smiled. At least she could finally finish some business with that Leo boy. And get some answers from him too.

Then Juno appeared. She had silky black hair that fell over her shoulders and blue eyes. Around her neck was a string of peacock feathers. Lupa didn't know why Juno loved peacocks so much. To her, they were just a delicious poultry. But Juno was a goddess and the only person that could boss around Lupa. Juno wore a long velvet dress that was draped across the stone floor. Her lips were like thin lines and her blue eyes showed no emotion.

Lupa bowed, her snout almost touching the floor. The slow rhythm had ceased. Each of the ten wolves lined up behind Lupa and also bowed. "At ease," Hera said, her chin held high, and her lips in a tight sneer. The wolves, in unison, sat up, eyes planted on Juno. Two of the wolves had shoved Percy and Leo before Juno's feet, Timothy already close by. "These boys..." Juno looked at them with honour.

"What about them, mistress?" Lupa questioned.

"Should be treated with respect. One day, you will realize that each of them hold a certain role in saving the world...and you." Juno's eyes locked with Lupa's. "Two of them are part of the Seven Prodigal Demigods, the ones that will conquer the Earth Giants and save the planet. But, this one, is most important." Juno signified Tim. "He will make a decision that may either cause great destruction or great construction. Either it is down to him. The Seven Prodigal Demigods will each go on a quest and will somehow join forces. But the true battle lies in this Timothy. He is our secret weapon or our greatest weakness. He holds the key to what every god, titan, monster, giant, and mortal has ever dreamed of. So train them well. And remember, when the time comes, I will send each of the Seven Prodigal Demigods on their quest. As for Timothy, his destiny lies in his own hands."

"B-but where do I start?" Lupa asked. Juno snapped her fingers and boys melted into golden dust, blowing away with sudden wind. The golden dust wisped out of the Wolf House, leaving the auditorium in a dreary silence. Juno broke that silence.

"I have taken them to their cabins. While Timothy's parentage is unknown, I will keep him under my wing until further notice."

Lupa said, "You mean, Timothy is staying in your cabin?" Juno nodded. Then she thrust out her hand, pointing her index finger to the entrance.

"Now go, and I will guide you from there."

(YEYEAH! I added more dialogue like Athena305 wanted. Don't worry, romance is coming, so be patient, keep commenting, AND STAY POSTED! Thanks!)
AMAZING <3

YAY FOR ROMANCE :P
smile
Okay. People reading this: Please post [FIVE] comments, then I will post more! Okay? Thanks!
Now you must post :P xD
Wow. I guess I have to....But it will take a while. And by a while, I mean reeally long. I never expected to have [FIVE] comments this fast. Wow. That was clever.
Chapter Twenty
(LEO)

Leo hated it here. Everyone seemed to hate him. But at least there were still pretty girls at this Camp Half-Blood. But there was one girl that Leo really was into. The only girl that wouldn't give Leo a dirty look, or say "Ewww" when he walked by. No, this girl was beauty in first sight. And Leo still remembered the day they met.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

Leo awoke to the sound of clanging metal. Two thoughts had crossed his mind: [One], at least it wasn't his head that was being banged on. And [Two], it smelled like...something was burning! Leo leapt out of bed and fell on the floor in attempt to do 'Stop, Drop, and Roll'. He had learned this in elementary school and still didn't know if it was effective. Wait! I am the son of Hephaestus. Fire doesn't hurt me. Leo slapped himself. What a doofus he made out of himself. Everyone around him cracked up. Strangely, they were all wearing long iro armour that stretched down like steel aprons. Their faces were all grimy and the entire room smelled like oil. Leo smiled. This was the perfect place for him. It reminded him of the Hephaestus cabin in Camp Half-Blood.

But he had to forget about that place. Right now, Leo had to focus on making a new reputation in this new camp. If he could one lady then many more would come. At least, Leo thought so. The blacksmiths whispered amongst themselves. Then the tallest, buffest of them finally said: "Who are you? You were found in this bed. But we decided to leave you alone for now because of Lupa's orders. So who are you?" The boy thrust a thick finger at Leo's chest. This was Leo's chance. He had a reputation to make.

Leo swatted the boy's hand away. "Hands off, Leo, because he's the favorito among the ladies." The boy grabbed his shirt and pushed him into the wall.

"Who do you think you're messing with?!" the boy boomed. The other boys pumped their fists into the air, shouting "Fight, fight, fight!" As entertainment, the boy shoved Leo--this time harder--into the wall again.

"Hey, hey. Calm down, bro," Leo said with a ghetto slang (which sucked badly). The boy looked Leo into the eyes and hurled him onto a table. The table had spears, shields, helmets, and other weaponry, but they all clattered to the ground, causing heavy racket. Leo had had enough.

"No mo mister nice-guy!" And, thus, Leo charged, his arms ablaze. There was fear in the boy's eyes, but just for a second. He changed his posture--crounching low to the ground--and held his position. But Leo knew his weakness. First is the decoy. And then you attack.

Someone said, "He's a fire user."

Someone else, "Who is he?"

Leo grabbed two kunai from his toolbelt and threw them at the boy. The boy jumped; the kunai sailed away beneath him. But Leo was prepared. He crouched low, acting like he was about to jump. But he didn't. The boy fell for that, thrusting out his arms. He had already made a huge mistake by leaving his chest unprotected. There was nothing he could do as Leo lashed out with a front jab--the kizami-zuki--leaning with all his weight forward for maximum reach. Leo's fist caught the boy in the throat. The boy's eyes went white and he plunged down like a stone. He hit the floor hard and lay still.

The room was filled in silence. But was broken when everyone began to cheer, chanting Leo's name over and over again. Had his dreams really come true?! "Uhem..." went a feminine voice. And, sure enough, there was a girl standing at the entrance to the cabin. She had a permanent tan, sparkling emerald eyes, and wheat-colored hair embroidered with exquisite flowers. All Leo could say was "Wow." And that's what he did.

"Wow..." Leo exclaimed. The girl was leaning on the cabin wall, grinning. She was wearing a green blouse and a white skirt.

"Hello?" the girl repeated. "I'm talking to you." Her woice was high-pitched and soft, like chirp of bird. She had perfect white teeth that gleamed like pearls. This girl was unreal. She was...extravagant. Every Aphrodite camper would be jealous of this girl. And Leo was as well. Because right after she had said that, a plump Asian boy walked up beside her. "Frankie!" She wrapped her arms around him. Frankie (what a weird name) looked very unconfortable and his ears went red with embarassment. But that was enough to tell anybody that this girl was not available.

The boy finally shoved her away. "Lupa wants all the legionnaires at the Wolf House immediately. One by one, the campers hastily scrambled out of the cabin. Leo remembered Lupa. The she-wolf that had almost peeled off his entire face. No wonder, these kids were afraid of her.

Leo ran after them.

(Please post something, people. And I know that that may not have been enough romance, but it's a start. So stay posted...and COMMENT!)
laugh
LOVE IT!
Also, next time I pull a trick like that, you don't really have to post xD
That was a joke ;] but thanks for posting, anyway! XD
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना kgirl925 said…
mischievous
That was so good! Keep posting
big smile
As long as you all keep commenting, I will keep posting!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना unknownquestion said…
sorry havent posted in awhile ive been busy post soon
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Percy2 said…
That was amazing post soon
Chapter 21
(Tim)

Tim hated the Juno cabin. It was too girly for him and smelled of baby powder.Where babies even allowed in Camp Jupiter? Timothy got up and out of bed. He had slept with his regular clothes on, but he didn't mind. After his struggle with Lupa, Tim knew that his life wasn't going to last much longer, or Lupa would just make it more miserable. Because it already was.

"Ahem...?" Timothy looked up at the Juno cabin entrance. All cabins had no doors, so Lupa walked in anyway. She stared at Timothy with deep curiosity. Either she was trying to see if Timothy tasted better baked or fried, or Timothy had something on his face. Timothy slapped himself, and looked down at his hand. There was nothing on it. That had sure made Tim looked like an idiot. But, of course, he didn't care. Lupa was his only current audience and, plus, she might've had a ton of fleas. (No offense.) "You are needed at the Wolf House immediately."

"Affirmative," Tim said, giving her a salute.

Lupa was in the verge of walking away, but she turned quickly, towering over Timothy. Timothy couldn't understand how she had made it in through the entrance. "Don't you ever use that tone on me again. Understood?!"

Tim nodded. And when she was out of the cabin, said: "Affirmative."

Lupa bounded into the room angrily. She was in the process of swatting Tim away like a fly, but stopped, as if disregarding the thought. Timothy was surprised. Lupa had changed dastrically. Maybe it's because of my muscles. Lupa looked at Tim, as if reading his mind, and hmphed. "Get on my back," Lupa said.

Tim thought about this for a second. He remembered how the fox had lured the Gingerbread Man onto his back just so he could eat him. Lupa may not have been a fox, but a wolf still counts. Then again, Lupa had the chance of injuring Tim, but had chosen not to.

Tim got on her back.

Lupa huffed a quiet thank you and sprinted forward.

Everything was like a blur. The trees, grass, cabins, demigods, all looked like a painting that had had water accidently poured on it, leaving behind smears and a sloppy painting. In a few seconds, they had arrived at the Wolf House. Timothy leapt off Lupa's back and trudged alongside her into the Wolf House.

From his last experience, Timothy would have never dreamed of coming to the Wolf House. It still left an eerie atmosphere, like a first-class dungeon. The ten wolves each guarded the entrance and walls. They stood so still that Tim would've mistaken them to be statues. Already, the entire auditorium was crowded with people and mystical creatures. And on the podium stood Octavian in between Juno and the most majestic creature that Timothy had ever encountered. The creature looed like a pegasus, except larger and more robust. It had golden wings and silver fur. Its mane was a golden mohack. Throughout the description, the Pegasus looked like a warrior.

Timothy didn't know what to do. There was a huge banquet going on. All the tables empty except for a stack of porcelain plates and goldenware (if that was possible). He spotted Leo with a bunch of other kids that looked grimy yet lean. As a matter fact, there was Percy, sitting alone on a table with a blue cloth. Each table had a different colored tablecloth. Timothy guessed that that must've identified each Roman god. For example: Jupiter was white, Pluto was black, and, of course, Venus was pink.

Timothy spotted the Juno table, which was obviously empty. Timothy was surprised that the goddess of children had no children that attended the camp. But, from the myths, Juno only gave birth to gods/heroes. And Tim knew that Juno was definitely not his mama.

Lupa was now also on the podium. She roared and the whole auditorium went silent. "Thank you. Now, we all know that this a pegasus." She emphasized the one that was beside Octavian.

"And a very sexy one, in fact," the pegasus added. Timothy had known no pegasus that could talk. But, as the son of Neptune, Percy had said that he could have a telepathic conversation with a pegasus since his father had created them.

"Thank you, Pegasus," Lupa snapped. "Now we all know that each century, Pegasus comes to Camp Jupiter to pick a certain hero to go on a very dangerous quest. That hero then gets to pick two other demigods to assist him in that mission. And--"

"Yeah, yeah, enough of that?" Pegasus looked at Octavian. "You ready?"

Octavian nodded. He pulled out a teddy bear and a scalpel. Tim remembered the routine. Some campers started giggling. But Octavian proceeded. He sliced off the teddy bear's neck in slow motion. The chandeliers, which hung on the ceiling, blackened. The enire Wolf House became dark. The kids had stopped giggling. Everywhere was silent.

Then Octavian spoke:

A son of Neptune is my choice.
He will go on a quest and compromise
Over death or life and eternal strife.
The world will be ruled by chaos and fear.
Unless if thy hero shall persevere.
Seven, yet not three, shall go on a journey to the sea.
Their first task they may withstand.
Though one may die; only Thanatos shall understand.
Now go, young hero. Yet danger may woe.
And may the blessings of the gods follow thee so.

Lupa stood like a table as Octavian collapsed, all the life taken out of him. The auditorium lights had gone back on. And so had the demigods' chattering.

"Who's the son of Neptune?"

"I am I part of the seven demigods?"

"Ugh! One of the Mercury brats put a bug in my hair when the lights went out."

Then Pegasus stepped forward. "Is there any son of Neptune around here?"

All eyes drifted to Percy as he stood. Pegasus galloped off the stage toward Percy, his chin held high. "So you're the sea god's brat?"

Percy nodded. "That's right. Neptune's my dad."

Pegasus went back to Lupa and whispered something into her ear.

Lupa said, "All legionnaires should now head back to their cabins."

The crowd of campers emptied away like they were water being flushed down a drain--and the drain was the entrance/exit. "Leo, Timothy, Percy, Frank, and Miranda stay," Juno ordered. Soon, all of the auditorium was empty, except for the ones that Juno had called forth. Percy, Leo, Timothy, Frank, and Miranda all lined up single-filed, waiting for Juno's response.

"So these are the four?" Pegasus asked.

Juno brought out a golden sword that was five-feet-long and gently placed the blade on the demigods' shoulders. "Percy, Leo, Frank, and Miranda, I now proclaim you as just four of the Seven Prodigal Demigods."
smile
So what do you all think?
Wonderful when I first heard that Timothy could control time I thought he was the son of Kronos but he was In a million pieces
Yeah....Timothy's parentage is unknown. But thanks for the comment! Keep the comments coming!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना athena305 said…
LOVE IT!!!!!

Amazing chapters, really. I love the Lupa Pov thing. Really interesting.
WHOAAAAA

AMAZING <3
Thanks, everyone! Keep the comments coming! Tell your family; tell your friends; PERCY JACKSON IS BACK! lol. But seriously tell others about this. And keep commenting. Thanks!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना nicecatch42 said…
worried
Commenting to show that I have read
lol
I love it
Stupid Leo! I like how you made him the jerk.
Still, hes an ambitious guy!
I know you all might be wondering: "What is happening at the other camp?" So here it is. Camp Half-Blood.

Chapter 22
(ANNABETH)

Life at Camp Half-Blood had gotten very simple and plain. Even though Annabeth hated to admit it, she missed Leo. Nobody knew why he had left. Nobody hadn't even noticed. But Annabeth did.

"Why can't I go after him?" Annabeth asked. She and Chiron were in Hera's cabin. It was the only quiet place in Camp since everyone was bugging her about Leo's disapperance. Chiron had just returned from the summer with another demigod. Annabeth and the other senior demigods had largened the search for more half-bloods. Now they were searching all around Europe, but had to slow down the search in the process of building the ship. The ship was now finished, but as the main architect, Leo was needed. "Why can't I bring back Leo?" Annabeth repeated.

Chiron was sweating hard. He was a centaur (half-human, half-horse) with shaggy brown hair and a bushy beard that had been shaved over the summer. Annabeth thought Chiron looked younger, even though he was really like a million years old. Chiron had been gifted with immortality so he train demigods forever. Yeah, doesn't sound very fun. But if there was anyone who could it, Chiron could.

Chiron was about eight-feet-tall, considering the fact that he had the lower body of a white horse. But even at that height, he still looked fragile. "Annabeth, we just can't let you."

"Why not?"

"Because--"

Chiron had been interrupted by someone's clearing of their throat. At the entrance of the Hera cabin stood Rachel, the current Oracle of Delphi (or, nowadays, New York). "Why hello there, Rachel," Chiron greeted. He tried sounding casual, like Annabeth and him had been having a friendly chat, but Rachel could see through that.

Rachel's eyebrows burrowed in concentration. "I have a prophecy to share to Annabeth." As Rachel spoke, green mist fogged from her mouth. Her eyes glowed all green, no pupils.

And she said:

A son of Neptune is my choice.
He will go on a quest and compromise
Over death or life and eternal strife.
The world will be ruled by chaos and fear.
Unless if thy hero shall persevere.
Seven, yet not three, shall go on a journey to the sea.
Their first task they may withstand.
Though one may die; only Thanatos shall understand.
Now go, young hero. Yet danger may woe.
And may the blessings of the gods follow thee so.

Rachel's eyes returned to normal, and so did her voice. Annabeth hated getting prophecies, but this on meant a lot. Rachel had said something about a son of neptune. Neptune was Poseidon, technically. So that meant Percy. That was the only son of Neptune Annabeth knew. She had to find Percy. The prophecy had also said journey to the ocean. But which sea? Maybe they meant ocean? But then, which ocean? Annabeth didn't know for sure. But if Percy was at the other camp half-blood in San Francisco, the Pacific Ocean might be where Percy was going. Annabeth clapped her hands together. She felt like a little girl, but at least she was finally going to meet Percy.

"Annabeth?" Chrion's voice brought her back to reality. "The prophecy stated that you needed to go on a quest..."

"And...?" Annabeth said.

"...and you need someone to accompany you. Jason is the best choice for that." Annabeth laughed, because she had been thinking the exact same thing. Jason knew all about the other Roman Demigd Camp, because he had attended that one before. And, plus, it also gave him a chance to catch up with old friends. Annabeth nodded.

It's time to get packing.

Hope you like that one.

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना epicjosh12 said…
big smile
That was amazing! Can't wait for your next post!...SO POST ALREADY!!
hey piece of advice earlier in the chapter you said annabeth was the only person who noticed leo's disappearence but then later on you said a bunch of people were bugging her about Leo's disappearence doest that make sense? Anyway other than that i liked the chapter post soon
Yeah... I meant that Annabeth was the first to notice Leo's disappearance. Sorry about that. And thanks for commenting!
Sorry for the hold-up. I still can't think of anything to write. So I will just add this. This next chapter is called AF. That means 'Alternative Future.' So everything is still technicallly the same except with a certain twist. So Enjoy!

AF 1:

PERCY

The Roman Camp kind of freaked Percy out.

Yeah, they were nice enough to give Percy a new purple t-shirt and a pack with the nesseccities(toothbrush, change of clothes, nectar, ambrosia, and some gold coins), but otherwise it was just eerily strict and disciplined. Ditches surrounded the camp filled with sticks sharpened to the finest point and capped in a metal that Lupa called Imperial Gold. Inside of that ring of fire that had to be magical kept both mortals and monsters from getting in. It was constantly changing color from orange to yellow to red, never dropping a centimeter or rising higher. Instead stayed a safe distance from the nearest tree and Percy's head. When Percy asked why it couldn't be higher Lupa told him it was because if the dryads's trees were burned they took to battling the demigods. It was a waste of fighters and time according to the old wolf. Percy could see why. Walking through the camp, Percy couldn't help but think that for a Roman Legion, this was pretty pathetic.

Most of the children who made up the camp were at least 2 and at most 30. Apparently, many had not left the camp since they were brought there at ages varying from 2 to 15. Percy had to admit the two 2 year old warriors he saw were the most impressive toddlers he had ever seen, if he could remember any children from before he came to the camp. Academy he corrected himself. They actually think to call this an Academy. The more Lupa showed him, from the quarters of the lesser fighters, which couldn't fit Blackjack inside of them, to the Castra in the center of the bustling camp, the more Percy felt like he didn't belong there. It was just too . . . disciplined. When were these kids supposed to have fun? To him it seemed like all they did was train, learn, train, eat, and, well, train. The fighters only got 5 hours to sleep a day!

"Percy," a voice that was filled with an age and tragedy that Percy recognized. For some reason the next time he looked at Lupa the phrase 'Party Ponies' came to his head. Tracing that memory, Percy found only fierce loyalty at the end. He had no clue otherwise. Percy was looking at the wolf for several minutes before she finally spoke, " Your Pegasus has been taken to the stables and will be cared for. You will come with me, we have things to discuss I would rather not be overheard." The wolf then turned and walked across the Castra's courtyard.

The Castra was an impressive structure. On two sides were walkways, shaded under red tiled coverings. The other sides were walled except for a single corner that led into the surrounding camp. From that corner was a path that led to a large three story building. It looked like a mansion, one of those the snobby rich people live at. Large with many windows that looked like they would afford people amazing views of the surrounding miles of forest. Red tiles formed three peaked rooftops on the main structure while several smaller building seemed to grow out of it. All of this was constructed of some light stone mixture that Percy could never identify. Ivy clung to the walls of both the main structure and the surrounding out buildings. When they got closer, Percy could see the ivy was spiked with venomous thorns. He followed Lupa inside the main building.

The main room was lit with electric light bulbs; the walls lined with shelves containing books, newspaper, and magazines; and there were a few computers along one wall, but when Percy took a peak at the screens he found them all logged onto training programs for strategy and tactics. It was probably the most modern room in the entire place and better than Percy had expected. Honestly, he had thought it would be lit with torches, the walls lined with weapons, and filled with kids fighting one another then picking the meat off one another's bones like in some Medieval action movie. This was the much better option. Yet despite the comfort, Percy was wary. He knew dangerous places came in all disguises, from what experience though he did not know.

Percy had been keeping Lupa's tail in the corner of his eye so that he could keep following the hunter and still observe the big room. When you think about it though, it was kind of gross. Just so that he could gawp at the accommodations, he focused on a wolf's butt. Anyway, after walking across that whole room, and it was a very large room, they reached a set of doors on the other side. They went through one door then another and another and another, then up a flight of stairs and through even more doors. Once they went through a room where uniforms were washing themselves. Another time they were in a room that was filled with the heads of creatures that Percy thought looked familiar. The funniest of them all was a room filled with wolves cooking. He thought they were making pizza by the smell of it, and it did smell good, but Percy made a mental note to look for wolf hairs in his food.

The amount of navigating Lupa was doing to get to this one room made Percy felt like he was in a labyrinth, which he had a feeling he wasn't good at navigating. Finally they stopped in a small sitting room.

The chairs were fancy, made of red velvet with curvy designs on the arm rests that reminded Percy of twisting vines. With a gesture from Lupa, Percy gingerly sat in one of the chairs, not wanting to ruin such delicate furniture. Lupa paced back and forth while Percy watched. She reminded him of the people on those corny cop shows that ran interrogations. The only thing he wondered was when she would strike. Finally she sat three feet in front of Percy, tail lying flat on the floor behind her,looking at him almost as if she were sizing him up.

"Where did you come from?" she asked calmly.

"Uh," Percy said, once again trying to dig through the void that was his memory. "Your guess is as good as mine, cause I have no idea."

"You honestly have no clue of your identity, your background, or," the wolf paused and said, "Your past actions."

"No," he replied, "Do you?"

"I have several," the beast retorted giving him an odd look. "For one thing, you carry a blade made of celestial bronze. Another thing is in the testing grove, which shows destinies, it showed a past one. I think that at one time your destiny was tied to that golden eyed boy, but now the connection is severed for one reason or another. Instead it is tied to that girl and her captor." Percy stared at her. It took him a few seconds to realize that his mouth was hanging wide open and to then shut it tightly closed. He hadn't realized the wolf had been watching as he fought those two people. Despite his obvious shock and confusion, Lupa pressed on, "You were called a Son of Neptune and proved it when you pulled water from that nearby stream. Oh yes and right now I'm speaking Greek and you understand every word that I'm saying."

"Ttoia eivai n . . ." Percy began then stopped as he realized what he was saying wasn't english. What language was it? Greek she said? That was weird. Then the wolf got even freakier and took it's nose and nudged the necklace around Percy's neck. He'd forgotten it was there.

"That also contributes to my suspicions," Lupa stated, pulling her furry wet nose from Percy's chest. He picked up the necklace really examining it for the first time that day. There were five beads, each with a different design. The one that struck him the most was a bead that had the Empire State Building carved on its surface. Names traced the silhouette of the building. Silena Beauguard . . .Beckendorf . . . they stirred smething in Percy that wasn't there any longer. Who were these people? What had they done to get their names carved onto this bead? Percy struggled to remember, receiving only a migraine for his efforts when his thoughts were interrupted.

It was what's her face, Reyna, who had tried to kill him and the girl who had ordered him to follow Lupa. She was holding a guitar. Both were breathing heavily, despite the great shape they were obviously in. Percy thought they must've run the whole way there which had to be at least the length of twenty blocks. Reyna was the first to speak.

"Sorry to interrupt you Lupa," she said then paused to take a breathe.

The black haired girl finished the sentence, "but I just showed her a new prophecy and we need your help figuring out what it means."

Lupa looked at Percy, curiosity riddled on her face, then back at the two girls "Sit,"she ordered. They complied easily, flopping onto the two nearest chairs. "Now," Lupa said in a commanding voice facing the black haired on. "Play me the prediction."
AF 2:

ANNABETH

Athena's daughter couldn't believe the situation she was in. Gaea had captured her for the sole purpose of breaking her boyfriend. No, she couldn't think of Percy while she was in this situation. It just bought on more emotional pain. It also added to her hurt pride. Here she was worrying about him being in danger, when she was the one causing it! Because she'd been caught by the sleeping Earth! Annabeth had to escape.

Gaea had taken her knife, but Annabeth was only held in place by mud. It wouldn't take much to get out. All she would need is to dig long enough with her hands . . .

Annabeth's captor had been talking into a bowl of water a few minutes before, but as soon as Annabeth's thoughts turned toward escape, the woman of dirt turned toward the girl. "Oh you are a smart one," Gaea said confidently eyes still closed, breathing even. The sleeping mass of soil leaned in toward Annabeth. The girl flinched back from the smell of wet dirt and decaying animals filled her nostrils. The dirt woman stroked the girl's face, "It's okay sweetie pie," the Great Mother consoled in a high falsetto voice. " Everything will be gone when you wake up honey. Sleep." That voice made it sound like a simple suggestion, but to Annabeth's body it was an order. Despite the fact that she didn't want to sleep, despite her desperate need to escape, Annabeth found herself slipping into the comforting arms of slumber.

Normally, demigods dream of things going on in the outside world or of others pasts, but instead this time Annabeth dreamed in flashbacks of her life with Percy in it. Only difference was that she was looking from the outside in at bits and pieces of the story.

It started the day Percy came to the camp. He had just beaten a Minotaur with pretty much his bare hands. She had been positive he was the one who would get her out of camp and she had been right. Scooping him ambrosia she would ask him questions, but when he woke up, she only said obvious things to make herself seem aloof from the whole situation. When he was claimed by Poseidon, Annabeth knew Percy was her way out, but wasn't sure how to treat him seeing he was Poseidon's son.

It was awkward at first, but Annabeth could now see Percy had been as nervous as she was from that first moment. She watched as she and Percy went on quest after quest after quest. She saw how she became closer and closer to the son of Poseidon. She watched as she fell for the Seaweed Brain. It was great, like one of those action movies. Percy was the hero and she was the tough girlfriend.

Of course, there was also been Rachael, but Annabeth ignored those parts not caring since she got the guy. It was actually pretty fun to watch.

Then that feeling changed when Percy disappeared. Annabeth watched as she hunted for him. Watched as she found the demigods Jason, Piper, and Leo. Then saw as she went out to look for her boyfriend. Saw as she fought monsters for him and came back to Camp Half Blood only to find Percy replaced by a Roman demigod. At least Jason was intent on finding Percy as much as she was. However the flying boat was more complicated than any of Daedalus's machines, and she'd been studying them for the past year and a half. No way it would take Leo only six months to build it, even with the help of the rest of the Hephaestus cabin. Annabeth knew patience was key, but from what Leo said about the Roman camp, they could have been roasting Percy over a pit fire at any moment.

That idea didn't really appeal to Annabeth. She knew patience was a key to finding Percy, but she wasn't in the mood for patience. She wanted Percy safe with her, no matter how loosely the word safe was used in that phrase.

Looking at herself, Annabeth could tell she'd hidden those feelings well. To anyone looking at her, they saw a well organized girl looking for her boyfriend deliberately, keeping her emotions separate from the work. It seemed like no one but Chiron noticed the sad, distant looks, the clenched fists, and the bitten, bleeding lips and finger nails. When the flashbacks reached an end, Annabeth felt herself traveling away from her own head and memories. Instead,she ended up in a comfortable room, obviously designed for sleeping as it was filled with a huge bed covered in pillows and a large warm looking blanket. Outside of that, Annabeth couldn't see much. Some guy was blocking her way.

The man before her looked like any other guy. He had brown hair and indistinct features. His eyes were a sleepy brown that seemed to pull her into a world of dreams. Just looking at him made her want to yawn. The strangest thing though, was that wings emerged from his back. Annabeth thought they emerged from his shoulder blades.

"Hello Annabeth," he greeted, "I am Hypnos, god of dreams."
I am using these AF's because, right now, I can't think of anything to write for my other story. So bear with me for now.
alternate future? strange but plz post soon i want to know what happens
Okay, this chapter is dedicated to UnknownQuestion. So enjoy! UnknownQuestion (can I call you UQ?). UQ inspired to right another chapter, so you should thank her. So, again, enjoy! And keep posting!

TWENTY-TWO|The Quest|Jason

Jason had gotte pretty used to life at camp. But thoughts still clouded his mind. Who was Reyna?, for intense. Her name had a permanent longing to Jason's very soul. He nw knew that there was another Demigod Camp, and that he was needed there. But how and when would he get there? He had made new friends at Camp Half-Blood, but it just wasn't the same. And who was Reyna?

"C'mon, Jason!"

Jason looked up. He remembered that he was in the Training Grounds with Travis Stoll, a son of Hermes. Jason must've been daydreaming again. But he couldn't help it. The daydreams were getting more frequent, as if they were warning him of something. Strange.

"JASON GRACE!" Travis's voice bounced into Jason's ear and ricocheted out of the other.

"Huh?" Jason said.

Travis frowned. "We were in a duel. Remember? Now grab your sword and fight."

"Oh? Okay." Jason reached into his pocket...and was surprised to find that it was empty. Where had he left his coin?! He knew that he had put it into his pocket this morning; it had become a routine. And now where was it?

Travis fell to the floor, laughing hysterically. "That was too good! You should've seen the look on your face. Hilarious!"

"What? What?!" Jason asked.

Travis regained his posture, and once he was up on his feet again, pulled out a gold coin.

"Hey! Give that back!" Jason exclaimed, diving for the coin. It was hs only weapon. After he had gotten his other one destroyed, Hera had given him another one. But this one didn't turn into two different kinds of weapons. No, this time, when flipped, no matter which side it was on, the coin always transformed into an Imperial Gold Javelin.

"Uh-uh," Travis said, lifting up his hands so Jason couldn't reach. "This time you have to promise to stop daydreaming, so we can finally have a fair fight."

Jason said, "I promise."

"Uh-uh. I don't believe you."

Jason summoned electricity to surge throughout his veins and arteries, not enough to kill a person, but enough to send someone tumbling. And that's what Travis did. He stumbled onto the floor from the electric impact, letting go of the coin. Jason let out his hand, and the coin landed gently in his palm.

"Now, do you belive me?" Jason asked mockingly.

Travis nodded. The electricity made him look dizzy, and there was still some sparks flying off of unruly hair. It took him a while to stand up, but when he did, he grabbed his Viking BroadSword with a celestial bronze blade. The blade and hilt both had intricate designs and words etched onto them. Even though the sword came from the Vikings, the Greeks had adapted it to their own standards.

"Now let's begin." Travis held up an open palm, signifying five. Then he pulled one finger each second--five, four, three, two, one. Travis charged. Jason had held his ground, crouching low, javelin held slightly under his neck. That was the pose when someone wanted to pin down its opponent, and then dismantle them. Travis obviously knew this, yet he moved in an alarming speed. One second, he is charging toward Jason with his Viking BroadSword held out in front of him, and the next, he appears behind Jason. As a son of Hermes, the god of travelers, Travis must've been unusually quick.

Jason had to change his position--quick. He did a 180 degree spin, facing Travis, when he realized that Travis was now behind him. Jason knew that his eyes won't help him in this fight. This was the kind of fight that sent your reflexes tingling. Jason couldn't move; it was utterly futile, so he stood still, harnessing his inner potential. If he couldn't see Travis, but Travis could see him, then let Travis come to him.

Jason waited. A finally felt the soft whoosh of Travis's speed...and attacked. He forced electricity to pour outward amongst Travis. Travis was already in the position of attack; no turning back for him. The electricity swarmed outward like a bubble. It took Jason a lot of strength, but when the satisfying grunt came, Jason attacked.

Travis had fallen to the ground. After colliding with Jason, he had flown ten feet away. The impact was so fierce this time that Travis looked dazed. It didn't like he could get up. Jason walked over to him and placed the tip of his javelin to Travis's throat.

"You've had enough yet?" he asked.

Travis grunted a "yes".

Jason pulled back his javelin, when he heard something that caught him alarmed. He turned to the shuffling of the woods. Was there a monster out there? Jason stood ready, getting back into his pose. The thing bounded through the woods. With its long blonde hair, gray eyes, it had taken Jason a while to realize it was a girl.

"Annabeth?" Jason said.

She rushed toward him. "Leo i-is gone. And we have a mission."

Jason laughed. Of course, Leo was gone. Why else would the camp become so quiet. But the mission. That's what made Jason to ponder.

But Annabeth didn't give him that time to ponder. She grabbed Jason by the arm and pulled him through the woods. She dragged him all the way to the Zeus Cabin, and pushed him on a chair.

"He have to talk," she said, and began pacing around the room.

"Sure," Jason replied. He had never seen Annabeth this way. And to think that she would walk all the way into the woods just to talk with him. Now that was strange. Something bad was obviously going on.

"Hello? Annabeth?" Piper stuck her head through the entrance. "Am I late?"

"No. Come in."

Wait, now Piper too. What was going on?

Piper sat down beside Jason. "What's going on? Annabeth had sent me a note saying that I shuld meet her here. Is something wrong."

Jason shrugged, and gave her an uneasy smile. Everyone now knew about Leo's disappearance. But nobody was allowed to leave the camp without permission, unless if they were on vacation to meet their family, or it was an urgent emergency. But what was the emergency?

"Today, Rachel came to me with a prophecy. She said that a son of Neptune is my choice. He will go on a quest and compromise over death or life and eternal strife. The world will be ruled by chaos and fear. Unless if thy hero shall persevere. Seven, yet not three, shall go on a journey to the sea. Their first task they may withstand. Though one may die; only Thanatos shall understand. Now go, young hero. Yet danger may woe. And may the blessings of the gods follow thee so. Do you all get it?"

Jason and Piper shook their heads "no".

Annabeth clenched her fists. "I just know that this has to do with Percy. He is the only son of Poseidon, I mean Neptune."

"So we have to go to the sea?" Jason said.

"Yes. But that could also mean ocean. Oh, I wish I knew!" Annabeth looked up at the ceiling, as if it had the answers. "He have to save Leo, and brig back Percy."

"And right now is the time to go."

Chiron walked into the cabin. He had both Annabeth and Piper's supplies on his saddle. "I have already told the Hephaestus Cabin to stay put until we bring back Leo."

"Thanks, Chiron!" Annabeth hugged him.

"No time for thanks! Off you three go! Good luck! And remember, we are all counting on you!"

Chiron waved as Jason, Annabeth, and Piper each rounded onto their pegasi, and soared into the sky. What dangers lay ahead? That is unknown. But it is up to you reader to find out.

TELL YOUR FAMILY; TELL YOUR FRIENDS/FANS! PERCY JACKSON IS BACK!

And here's how Travis's Viking BroadSword might've looked like.

Okay, this chapter is dedicated to UnknownQuestion. So enjoy! UnknownQuestion (can I call आप UQ?). U
I have been using AF because nobody was commenting on my stories. That's why I stopped posted any more. So please post a comment. Even if it means one word, just post. Thanks!
big smile
This story is epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smile
It was soo epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!