द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस PERFECT's Son of Neptune

MisterPerfect1 posted on Aug 29, 2011 at 12:02AM
Okay, ladies and gentlemen, this is my version of the upcoming book: the Son of Neptune. I know it is going to be great because the author is. So I hope you like my version as well. And feel free to reply. If you dislike/like it, I won't be upset. As long as you can convince me why. So here it is: HEROES OF OLYMPUS: SON OF NEPTUNE.

(The author of this fanfiction advises you to grab some popcorn or any snack and get comfortable.)

SIDE EFFECTS): Happiness, Overwhelming Joy, Glee, Heel-Clicking, and the urge to tell others your love for this fanfiction. *DON'T SAY I WARNED YOU.*

Title: Son of Neptune
Rating: T
Genre: Adventure, Action, Romance, Mystery, Drama, Humor
Characters: Percy, Jason, Annabeth, Leo, Piper, Nico di Angelo, Crystal, Maple, Reyna, Gwendolyn, and many more.

Summary: Our hero, Percy Jackson, is back. But this time he must face even greater obstacles: monsters, titans, gods, friendships, and...amnesia? Yes, our hero has lost his memory. And he must go on a dangerous quest to who-knows-where to retrieve his stolen memory. There, he will meet new people, make new allies, and, more importantly, make new enemies. Enemies that are greater than ever before. So, is Percy ready for the time of his life? But, more importantly, reader, are you...?

Disclaimer: The story base, character and settings base was created by Rick Riordan, who owns the Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Heroes of Olympus rights.

A/N: I hope that you all like it! It took many months to make this fanfiction, so, please, tell your family, tell your friends/fans that PERCY JACKSON IS BACK! Good luck to all who are reading this because I couldn't have done this without you all (especially AmazingPercy).

And here is something special:

Okay, ladies and gentlemen, this is my version of the upcoming book: the Son of Neptune. I know it is
last edited on Apr 25, 2017 at 07:56PM

द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस 190 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 190

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TheCrooked1 said…
great job! Love the story!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MisterPerfect1 said…
smirk
I am sort of a romance freak! So get used to it! LOL
Oh, forget it! I will still keep posting. (BUT YOU STILL MUST COMMENT!) Thanks! Frank is a new character. Hope you like him!

Chapter Eleven
(Frank)

Frank Zhang hated chinese food. Yes, if you can distinguish his last name, he is chinese. But that still didn't add up. Every since him and his mom had traveled to the United States, Frank had been so relieved. If you must know: Frank loved America. In his first week in America, he had bought a *I LOVE AMERICA* t-shirt, and had worn it for a whole month.

The only thing that Frank hated about America was how fat he had become. And boy did his mom remind him.

"'We can't stay in America,'" she had said. "'Look what it's done to you.'"

And from that day forward, he had tried to lose his weight. But, no matter how much he tried, his complexion stayed the same. The problem was: American food was just too good! Frank to do it, but he couldn't stop himself from sneaking up a bag of twinkies or gulping down soft drinks as if they were water.

His mom had tried, but she soon lost hope, and gave up. But Frank had had enough. And that was why he was in Camp Jupiter. After going to some summer camp, he had found his true gift-archery. It was like a natural talent, and it was how he had learned the truth about his parentage.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­

"Twinkie. Wake up!"

"Uhh...?" Frank said. His roommate Stephen shook him awake.

"You have to get up," he said. "The meeting! It's starting!"

Frank slid out of bed. He hurriedly wore the usual-baggy trousers; a vest that had hidden pockets to hold twinkies and other sugary treats; Nike tennis shoes. After a few minutes, Frank was all set. He sprinted-but then, after a few feet, gave up, and walked instead. When he reached the auditorium, everyone was already filing out.

Reyna, lucidly, bumped shoulders with Frank. "Thanks a lot, Twinkie."

Frank tried up his hands innocently. "What now?!"

"Ohhh, Frank," came a voice that Frank regretted ever hearing. A vine brairded from the ground, wrapping around Frank. And Miranda, daughter of Ceres, appeared before him. Frank couldn't say that she was ugly-because she wasn't. She was just annoying. Besides her light blonde hair and tan skin, and boy would've fallen in love with her. But, all things considered, she was extremely annoying, with her high-pitched voice, and persistent, eager eyes.

Frank usually would've walked away by now...if he wasn't trapped. (See, Miranda was persistent.) "What do you want?"

Miranda jumped up and down, clapping her hands hysterically. "Lupa has just sent twelve demigods on a quest. Thanks to the Oracle, we now know where Jason is. And guess who I am teammates with...?" Miranda inched closer to Frank.

"Me?"

"You!" Miranda shrieked, pointing her index finger at Frank. She looked like a cheerleader that drank a gallon of coffee. She then moved in to hug Frank. Sadly, Frank was helpless as he endured the tightest hug that would've pumped the fat out of a bear. "Now you and me will be together all week long!"

Frank rolled his eyes. Usually, he ate when he was upset. But grabbing a twinkie right now was virtually impossible.

Now there were two bad things about America. Could this day get any worse...?

And here's Frank:
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 Oh, forget it! I will still keep posting. (BUT आप STILL MUST COMMENT!) Thanks! Frank is a new charac
Sorry. I was in the middle of writing a new chapter when my computer shutdown. So now which POV should be next: Leo or Jason?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना son_of_cratus said…
smile
I think Leo and that was a great chapter
This chapter is dedicated to Anaklusmus16 and son_of_cratus. So enjoy! [Anaklusmus16]

Chapter Twelve
(LEO)

After reading Naruto manga, Leo's entire life now revolved around the Ninja World. In fact, under his jeans, jacket, and t-shirt, Leo wore ancient Japanese armour. It was lightweight and more protective than a kevlar bulletproof vest (and it cost a fortune). But today was the day when Leo would show off his inner ninja.

But it wasn't complete without...Leo pulled on his ninja hood (now you could only his eyes). Now everything was complete. (Leo emphasized that with a really unnecessary warfare pose.)

A sudden *thud* brought Leo's mind back into focus. Leo looked toward the sound. Jason had fallen down--hard. Piper rushed over to help him.

Leo realized that the telepathic trio--with Piper at Jason's aid--had been brought down to *uno*. Leo--and Butch, who didn't seem like the fighting type--were the only ones left. But, did the boy have any clue who he was up against. For a few seconds, Leo pulled out a copy of Naruto: Volume One. Sasuke, Leo's favorite character (and role model), was the boy that all the girls had a crush on, and was the most popular. Leo clutched the book to his chest. 'One day, I will be a Sasuke,' Leo thought. But, all things aside, Leo had a mission to complete.

As Leo charged, he thought, 'What would Sasuke do?' Then it came to him. A few months ago, he had playing Japanese chess with Annabeth. We had lost every round. But that didn't matter at the time. He just wanted to impress that Japanese Aphrodite girl.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

"'How do you do that?!'" he had finally demanded.

"'Do what?'" Annabeth replied, bending down to pick up all the pieces that Leo had dropped.

"'How are you so good at this?'" he had repeated.

"'Oh. That. It's all in the art of misdirection.'"

"'Huh?'"

"'Look. You make them think that you are about to do something--or you just distract them--and then you attack them from behind. The key is: The first move is the decoy. And then you attack.'"

Leo repeated that back to himself: 'The key is: The first move is the decoy. And then you attack.' The boy tightened his grip on his scythe. He was getting prepared for an attack. That was his first mistake. Leo threw two *shuriken* at his opponent. The boy deflected them with his scythe. Bingo! Leo threw a percussion-triggered smoke bomb *kunai* at his opponent's feet. The smoke bomb exploded. White smoke clouded around the boy. And now that his guard was down...

Leo let out a low whistle. Rudolph, his personal pegasus, swooped down beside him. Rudolph didn't have a red nose, but he was smart, and that's all Leo needed. Leo jumped onto the pegasus's saddle, and patted him twice on the rear. Rudolph took off like a plane. Now the attack. Leo took in a deep breath--doing the Japanese tiger hand sign--and said, "Grand Fireball Jutsu."

A humungous ball of fire erupted from Leo's mouth. It spiraled downward, growing every second. Leo couldn't help but smile. After weeks of practice, Leo had finally mastered the jutsu.

The boy looked up at the spiraling inferno. His knees buckled. He dropped his scythe, and fainted.

Piper had seen this. And, even if he were the enemy, she couldn't let him die. Besides, he could have useful information. She had made up her mind.

"STOP!" she shrieked using every ounce of her charmspeak. "STOP!"

Leo obediently stopped. He didn't know why. But he did. It must've been Piper's charmspeak. So that was the effect it had. The spiraling ball decreased in size until it dissipated entirely, leaving a slight trail of smoke.

"Pick him up, Leo," Piper said. "He have to take him back to camp."

Leo shrugged. He couldn't afford Piper to stress herself with another attempt at the charmspeak. So he obeyed. He patted Rudolph three times on the rear. Rudolph swooped down gracefully, his hooves making no sound as it landed softly.

Leo stroked Rudolph's mane. "Good, boy." Leo made a mental note to give Rudolph a bag of carrots later. Rudolph whinnied in agreement, as if reading his mind. Leo slid off of Rudolph's saddle, and headed to the boy. The boy looked like he had been electrocuted. Jason must've done that secretly. 'That brat,' Leo thought. 'Stealing all the spotlight.'

As Leo reached down to pick up the boy, a steak of brown shot to the exact spot where his hands had been. Leo realized that it was spear. But, before he could look up, a pegasus zoomed down--there was a girl on its back, who picked up the boy--, and zoomed away, until it was a speck in the sky.
laugh
So what do you all think?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Percy2 said…
Nice
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना anaklusmus16 said…
laugh
Omg that was awesome
The sentence “I will be a Sasuke" was histarical I Was laughing so hard.
Him be like sasuke is like Naruto being evil. That dream is a fluke it won't happen. But But it was down right funny. And I love how you made up grand fireball jutsu lmao
And thank you for dedicating the chapter to me. It was really funny hahahahahaha
laugh
LOL. Thanks, everyone! Please, keep posting. I need more ideas and topics. Should there be more [R]omance, [A]ction, or [D]ialogue? Please, please. I need more ideas. Thanks!
smile
Oh there should be more romance and action lol
Omg to bad Jason and Percy aren't into naruto they couldn't have made great water style and lightning and wind and earth style users don't you think misterperfect1

And by the way if you don't mind my asking but are you a girl or boy
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना kgirl925 said…
smile
Oohh awesome!
angry
FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST, I AM A BOY!! YOU ALL HEAR THAT!!? WHY DO YOU THINK MY NAME IS *MISTER* PERFECT1?!
LOL.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना athena305 said…
This is absolutely incredible. Seriously. Your ideas are so original and well-presented and I love how you just dive into the action. And you really have the feel of the characters. The whole Leo-ninja thing is just so...Leo. And Annabeth too. Even in the real Lost Hero, she seemed somehow different. But you really captured her.

AMAZING. I've been looking for something new to read. Now I've found it!
sad
Sorry sorry Misterperfect :( ok you are a boy
And your story is awesome
blush
Athena305, you sure can make a guy blush. ^-^ Thanks, everyone! Keep the comments coming! And I can't wait to read you guys' fanfictions as well.
cake
Sorry for all the hold-up, everyone. My selfish sister keeps hogging the computer, so I will have to post another chapter tomorrow. Stay posted! And keep commenting! Thanks! Let's take this baby to 1,000 views! (AND HERE'S SOME CAKE TO ALL MY SUPPORTERS!)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना green-art-ac-pj said…
big smile
okay...this is what i gotta say

that is one damn good job!! its awesome!!!

kick it and itll still be awesome!!! *wait did i just say that?*

welll...since writing one , i say that this is nothing compared to mine...urs is better! keep up this and well be proud
~ac or ace
big smile
I agree with ace
and by the way ace can you check out my forum and say what you think
crying
Wow! T-thanks, guys! (Tears of joy.) LOL. I will keep posting as long as you keep commenting! Thanks!
cool
Today, I will post a new chapter. But, first, tell me, who is your favorite character so far?
surprise
AHHH! I just noticed that we made it to 1,000 views! (SCREAMS!) Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
big smile
My favorite character as alway Is Percy
and my other favorite character is Naruto
sad
Please forgive me for not adding another chapter soon. But you should get used to it for a while. But please keep commenting! Thanks!

Chapter Eleven
(Reyna)

Reyna expected what would happen next. The ridiculous Mexican boy was so ruthless that he didn't know when danger was right around the corner. Or, in this case, in the skies. The entire Apollo cabin was riding on pegasi, in case any of the demigods decided to come back. And, they did.

"Leo, don't!" a girl said. She had a certain linger in her voice. It was so persuasive that Reyna might've obeyed--if her name was Leo. But the boy didn't listen. His entire body engulfed into flames as if he were the Human Torch. And to add to that statement, the boy, Leo, exclaimed, "Flame on!", and leapt into the sky. He was like a rocket. His entire body was ablaze, and, somehow, he could fly.

Leo must've been just as amazed as she was, because he kept screaming like a four-year-old that had gotten too much candy. And to add to the humiliation, he did some loop-ti-loops, spirals, and nose-dives.

"I can flyyyyyy!" Leo yelled. Until he realized that he was in a hundred-miles-per-hour nose-dive that was leading to the Pacific Ocean. 'Got to focus,' he thought. 'Got to focus.' Leo did the tiger handsign, and said, "Byakugan: All-Seeing Eye!", even though he knew full well that Reyna was right above him.

'Peek-a-boo!' Leo changed directions. He shot upward like a falcon. He just couldn't let the boy get away. And...if he could bring back the boy to Camp, he would become a hero. Jason would be jealous; Piper would be jealous; and...all the Aphrodite girls would too. That thought made Leo grin from ear-to-ear. He imagined all the girls streaming at him like a bee-hive.

"Leo. LEO! Can I have your autograph?!"

"Leo would you go out with me?!"

"Ladies, ladies. One at a time," Leo would say. "I will date you all. Just not all at once."

"Awww!" the girls say sadly.

"Leo. Oh, Leo." That was the most charming voice of all. And Leo recognized it. It was the Japanese girl's voice.

Leo turned. "Yes, darling?" Leo wanted to cry. It was the Japanese girl. Too bad she wasn't real. But it soon would be.

"LEONARDO VALDEZ!!"

Leo came back into focus. He had been daydreaming for quite a while. And, now, Reyna was no longer in view. Leo then realized that Piper was calling him. There was at least ten kids on a pegasus, each holding a bow and arrow...aimed at him! But Leo couldn't back down now. That boy was getting away. And, plus, he was the key to his becoming a Sasuke. So he did what his mind told him.

He charged.

All ten of the kids let loose a volley of arrows. Not even the most skilled ninja could dodge this. The arrows were like needles, blocking any way of movement--except back. No! Leo couldn't give up. But could he really dodge all these? Leo had only two choices (make that three): He could [A] die; [B] run away; [C] make the ruthless mistake of all and fight (even though that would technically lead to [D] Answers (a) and (c)...). But before Leo could make his mind, a huge gust of wind hurled past him, and, before his brain could understand, Jason appeared before him.

"Saved you, bro," he said. Leo cursed. Jason, again, had ruined his chance of fame and glory.

He might as well have gone up to that Japanese girl, and said, 'Hey. You see that Jason kid over there. Yeah, he's really cool. Way cooler than me. You should go meet him.' Leo's head drooped. Piper and Annabeth had appeared on their pegasi.

"We should go, Leo," Piper said. He could tell that she was using her charmspeak again. So, of course, Leo obliged. But for the last time, Leo look toward the horizon. The archers were now specks.

'I am sorry, Sasuke,' Leo thought. 'I have blown my chance. So why bother to keep trying. I have failed. My name should even be Leonardo 'Failure' Valdez.'

And as the sun sets, so did Leo's dreams.

(Poor Leo...So what do you all think? Do y'all feel sorry for Leo?)

Because you won't be seeing this face for a while:

Please forgive me for not adding another chapter soon. But आप should get used to it for a while. But
laugh
lmao he freaking used byakugan while he was in human torch form
thats funny combining marvel and anime together
it was funny idiot goes pekaboo lmfao
you should make leo fight jason and let leo win and he impresses the japanesse girl
Nice
sunny
Chapter Fourteen
(Leo)

Leo hated his last mission. He hated his life. But, hey, he could still dream. And dream, he did.

In his dream, Leo was on a tall skyscraper. And, hundreds of feet, below him stood Drew. (Yes, Leo had finally found out the name of the Japanese girl. Through Jason, that is.) Actually, she was laying down. Someone had tied her to the ends of a train track.

"Help!" Drew yelled. "Somebody? Anybody?!"

Leo leaned over the skyscraper's roof railing. And there was the beautiful face of Drew. But, he had to be quick. In the distance, Leo could hear the slight whistle of an incoming train. "Never fear," Leo exclaimed, puffing out his chest, "Superman is here!" And, with that, Leo took off his jacket. (Which took an embarassing amount of time. It took so long that even Drew yelled, "Hey! Are you still there?!") "Coming, madam!" After about a minute, Leo had finally taken off his jacket. And now the pants, he thought. It took him another minute to take off his trousers. Drew kept on screaming. And all Leo could do was say: "Don't worry. I am coming, darling!"

Finally, Leo was in his full Superman costume--which he had bought at Walmart. He took a deep breath, preparing to jump. Sure, he had flown a bunch of times. But this was different. First of all, he was about to save Drew. Drew. And, second, the train was rolling in at this exact minute, unbeknownst to the pretty girl that they were about to crush. Man, was Drew pretty. Leo shook himself back into reality. He had a pretty girl to save.

He took another deep breath...and jumped. That's when everything went wrong. Leo's Superman cape had gotten caught on the railing. Leo cursed. Now he could never save Drew. Unless....Leo kept flying until he heard a satisfying snap!, and he was loose. He flew down toward the train. But it was too late. The train had already passed by.

"NOOO!!" Leo shrieked.

"What's wrong, Super Dweeb?"

Leo turned to the sound of Drew's voice. But immediately regretted it. Drew had made it. Someone else had saved. And that someone was holding Drew in his very arms right now.

"Jason," Leo spat.

"Hey, Super Dweeb. Check out my new hero." Drew kissed Jason on the cheek. And that's when Leo screamed. He screamed in fury, hatred, jealousy, and sorrow. Unfortunately, he was now awake. And so were his cabinmates.

"Sorry," Leo said.

"Shut up, Super Dweeb," someone said, tossing his pillow at him. It was that name again. Leo fell back on his pillow, hiding back tears. He had lost his mom. He had lost his friends. He had lost Drew. And that's when he had made up his mind.

He had to find that boy.

(I added more to this chapter, because someone apparently wanted me to make them longer. [Yeah, I'm talking to you, Athena305.)

Leo got dressed and headed to the Pegasi Stables. A high whinny came as Leo walked through the door. Rudolph, Leo's pegasus, brushed his head lightly against Leo's. Leo patted her back on the mane. "Good, boy," he said. Rudolph and Leo had gone way back. They had first met when Rudolph had saved Leo from a drastic snow-storm in the Rocky Mountains (Leo was on vacation during this time). Rudolph had even taken him back to Camp Half-Blood to get treated properly. And, no, he didn't have a red nose. Rudolph was smart, and had helped Leo to find his way back home. And that's how he had gotten his name.

Anyway, Leo guided Rudolph out of the Pegasi Stables. Rudolph whinnied happily. "Shh, boy," Leo ordered, putting a finger to his lips. He have to go quietly. As if in response, Rudolph unfurled his wings, flexed them for a while. "Stay here, Rudolph." Leo put out a reassuring hand as he walked back to his cabin. Good, all his cabinmates were fast asleep. Even the boy who had called him a dweeb. As Leo got his extra supplies, he wondered if there was really another Camp Half-Blood (well, of course, it wasn't called that)? Would they welcome him as their own. And, more importantly, were there any pretty girls there. Well, there was only one to find out.

Leo walked back out with the supplies. Rudolph was still there, waiting anxiously. Leo really had a lot of carrots to give Rudolph later. He just kept forgetting. "Don't worry, boy." Leo stroked his beautiful silver mane. "I bet the other camp has tastier carrots than this camp." What Leo really meant was: 'I bet the other camp had prettier ladies than this camp. But, of course, horses and people don't think alike. Leo had already strapped all his supplies to Rudolph's saddle. He jumped onto the horse's back, and patted him twice on the rear. Rudolph shot into the nightsky. And then Leo realized it.

No matter how many friends he does or does not have, Rudolph would always be there for him. The moonlight made Rudolph's siver mane to glow like a lantern. Leo bent down and whispered into Rudolph's ear: "No matter what, you will always be more beautiful than a million Drews."
laugh
i loved it lol
what else are you going make leo into lmao first sauke then human torch then neji now superman
Absolutely loverly.

No, siriusly, it was riddikulusly good.

But what happened to your long chapters?
cool
You like long chapters?! Well, when I type them they feel long. And, like I said. I don't have as much patience as other peeps. SO if you want me to type longer chapters then I'll try.
cool
I posted more to Chapter Fourteen! So enjoy!
wink
Now that Athena305 wants me to write longer chapters, I won't be posting new chapters as often. Maybe once a day. SO BE PATIENT! And please comment. Because that's what encourages me to keep on writing. Even if it is just one word or sentence, just comment anyway. Okay? Thanks!
big smile
And here is my long chapter. (This chapter is dedicated to Athena305 for her good advice. Hope you all enjoy it!)

Chapter Fifteen
(TIMOTHY)

Timothy awoke to find himself to be no longer on the Golden Gate Bridge, but in a rather large auditorium. Grand chandeliers hung about the ceiling. There were stone pedestals that held statues of gods and goddesses—some playing on a harp, some who looked like they could eat a human for supper. So far, Timothy felt truly uncomfortable. He had had a very unpleasant week. Both his mom and older brother had died. And worse, he was the cause of both of their deaths. And now, everyone had become his enemy. At least a dozen people had been chasing him around the country. But at least they hadn’t killed him…yet.

“Timothy King,” boomed a voice. “Arise.”

Timothy was too scared to move. But he obliged. This voice had such a menacing tone that even an insane person would obey. As Timothy looked up, he noticed that, besides the voice, he wasn’t alone. There was another boy, a Caucasian with longish black hair and lively green eyes. His green eyes locked with Timothy’s. And Timothy didn’t know why he was here as well. Then the voice boomed again: “Perseus Jackson. Arise.” Perseus obediently stood up. Perseus? That was a strange name. Timothy was sure that this was the first time he had met a Perseus .

“We brought you both here for a reason,” continued the voice. Timothy turned, trying to find the location of the voice. Then he saw it. The person/thing was behind a velvet curtain. But Timothy needed more. His brother Marcus had once said: “Knowledge is Power. Why do you think spies were invented? To learn more about the enemy, so they can find a way to attack their weaknesses. And, that was when it hit him. Timothy inched closer to the curtain, ignoring Perseus’s attempts of stopping him. If he couldn’t see the person/thing, then they couldn’t see him. But boy was he wrong.

A wolf the size of a truck jumped out from behind the curtains. She pounced on Timothy, her paws were like boulders. As she growled, she let out a load of her foul breath. Not even a hundred breath mints could cure that. Timothy felt lightheaded. The wolf got off of him, and walked past Perseus. She was now on a podium, glaring down on them. “Don’t you ever try to disrespect me again!” she bellowed. “You hear me?!”

Timothy nodded. “Talk about knockout gas. Her breath sure did the trick.” Perseus tried to hide his laughter. Obviously, he knew what the wolf could do.

Lupa stared both of them in the eyes. “You may be wondering why I brought you two here. Well, let me explain…Hazel is now in a coma.” Perseus gasped. “After she had prophesied about seeing ‘The Threat”—Lupa looked at Timothy—she fell into a coma. So now that our oracle is no longer available, we must go to our last resort.” Lupa shoved her snout toward the back of the auditorium. At that moment, the purple curtains that Lupa had walked through flung apart. A boy about Timothy’s age stepped out. He had longish light-blonde hair and dull blue eyes. He had on a toga and under that he wore a blue shirt. Even though he looked like a teenager, his eyes showed more. Far more. Many centuries more to be exact. He had a strange appeal to his face—as he had seen too much. Plus, the steady limp to his very walk proved that either he had a major leg injury, or he was just too old.

Lupa nodded as he too walked up the podium. “This is Octavian. He has been…well, you could call him our Oracle, except with a slight twist.”

“Do you two have any stuffed animals?” Octavian rasped. His voice even sounded old. And, that’s when Timothy noticed that Octavian was holding a brown teddy bear. But still…did he just say stuffed animals? Timothy couldn’t help but ask.

“Did you just say stuffed animals? ” Timothy asked.

“Yes, and I need them from both of you.”

“Why?” Perseus questioned. Timothy could tell that he was trying not to laugh. But, seriously, why would a teenager still use stuffed animals?

“So I can see the will of the gods…cough…and foresee your future.”

Perseus still looked confused. How could teddy bears help foresee the future? What type of magic was that? Lupa must’ve seen the boys’ puzzled expressions, because she then said, “Octavian has the gift of prophecy. He was Apollo’s first son and was gifted with immortality and prophecy. He has been with Camp Jupiter ever since it started.”

Timothy’s mouth went agape. Octavian was Apollo’s first son! How old was he?! Lupa nudged Octavian. “Now go and bring back a stuffed animal.” Perseus and Timothy both exchanged looks. But they obediently left the auditorium. Timothy still eyed the statues cautiously. Just in case if they might happen to come alive and snap his head off.

As they walked, Timothy chatted with Perseus for a while.

“So who are you, really?” Timothy asked.

“I am Percy, the son of Poseidon, I think. Or maybe it’s Neptune. Either way, I am the son of the sea god.” Timothy tried to recall all the stories that Marcus had told him. Most of them had been of Roman mythology. Neptune, the god of the seas. Yeah, that did ring a bell. “And you are…?”
Timothy shrugged. “Both of my parents were gone before I was born. I don’t even remember any of them, except for some pictures. But that doesn’t really help.” Percy patted him on the back.

“Don’t worry.” Percy smiled. “I’ve been through all that. Now let’s go find those stuffed animals.”

“Since I am the only child of Poseidon…”

“Neptune.”

“Yeah. Neptune. That makes me the only person in this cabin.” Percy said. He and Tim were now in the Neptune cabin. They were searching far and wide, but they couldn’t find a single stuffed animal. They had gone to other cabins, but most of the demigods there had been too scared to admit that they still slept with stuffed animals. “There’s only one place left to go.”

“Where is that?” Tim asked.

Percy pointed upward to the most serene place in all of camp. It was like a paradise. Trees and ivy and the most beautiful of flowers were all located there. There was a small pond, home to the deer and other mystical creatures. “That’s where the Demeter and Hypnos cabin are located.”

“Hypnos? Isn’t he the god of sleep?”

“Yes.” And then it struck Timothy. That serene place was the
perfect place to take a nap. And, if what Percy said was true, the Hypnos cabin should have a ton of stuffed animals all nestled in their beds.

“Let’s go.” As Percy and Tim jogged up the hill that led to the Hypnos cabin, they were awestruck by how majestic the place really was. From the Neptune cabin, they could only see a mere fraction of the Place of Serenity. Leaves danced with the wind. Flowers from every color blossomed in harmony. Even the animals sang a peaceful melody. And, sure enough, the Hypnos cabin was nearby. Unlike the other cabins, the Hypnos cabin had nothing special about it. Their very walls were a dull shade of gray. And the entire cabin looked like a huge stone cube.

Timothy couldn’t help but yawn. Until he realized that it was for real. All of a sudden, he started to feel all tired. His eyes had gotten extremely heavy, and his body felt weak. He had to lie down. That was all his body was telling him. His shoulders were sagging, and his head kept bobbing up and down in exhaustion. Percy tried to help, but he looked just as bad as Tim. Could they make it any further? Or would they end up collapsing? Timothy couldn’t think of either; his legs felt like they were dragging a boulder. And all Tim could think about was sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleeep….

And, splash!, Timothy was awake—and drenched. He looked at Percy. I am Percy, son of Neptune. Percy had done this! He must’ve summoned some water to keep Timothy awake. But, there was no time to celebrate. Timothy could feel the weariness creeping in on him again. He had to find a stuffed animal. Percy had fallen to the ground. It must’ve taken a lot out of him to summon that water from the pond. Timothy couldn’t let him down. And, plus, Lupa and Octavian were still waiting for them. He had to do this quick.

He ran into the Hypnos cabin, fighting back the urge to sleep. The Hypnos cabin made it seem like Tim was in a dream. The whole place was foggy and blurry as if Tim was in a trance. Timothy looked up. Even the ceiling looked like the night sky—dark blue, except for yellow dots, which indicated the stars. But Timothy had made it inside. And what a choice he had to make! All the Hypnos demigods were fast asleep. Timothy tip-toed to the nearest bed…and reached for a Lady Bug pillow pet. But as his hands brushed against the stuffed animal, a hand shot out, and grabbed hold of his arm. “Let…snore…go…snore…NOW!” the girl said. Surprisingly, she had an iron grip. Timothy couldn’t break free.

And then it struck him. Tim remembered his fight against those four demigods. He had been able to control time for some apparent reason. Maybe he could do it again. So Tim closed his eyes. He thought about the world being frozen. Everyone frozen. Everyone frozen…but him! Tim opened his eyes. He smiled at the results. It had worked. Tim didn’t know how he did it. But it had worked. He looked around. Everyone was like in a snapshot. They were all in mid-snore. Even the girl looked like she was dead—her eyes were still open, and her hand was still wrapped around Tim’s wrist. Tim released the girl’s grip, and took hold of the pillow pet. Compared to the sleeping spell, this was taking even more out of him. Timothy had to get out of here, so he could release the spell.

He turned and ran for the entrance. But as he walked through, his body couldn’t stand it anymore. The spell had dragged on for too long. Timothy was helpless. At this rate, he would never find out his destiny.

And thus he fainted.

A/N: Hope you guys all like this long chapter. It took sooooooo much effort. So please give me some feedback when you are done reading! Thanks!
cool
Tell your family; tell your friends. Percy Jackson is back! Which POV should be next: Leo or Frank?
Thanks for the long chapter, but you really don't have to go out of your way just to please one little reader! I'm definitely not complaining, but it was just something I was curious about.

Anyway, amazing chapter. Loved it.

Do Frank. You just did Leo.
smile
Okay. That's whatI was thinking of anyway.
Nice
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना rapunzeleah123 said…
I. Am. Obsessed. With. This. Story.

Dude, you're an amazing writer. Pretty much the only thing I can give you constructive criticism on is your sentences. Try making them into compound sentences. For example, you wrote, "Timothy was helpless. At this rate, he would never find out his destiny." Instead, try saying, "Timothy was helpless, and at this rate, he would never find out his destiny." It connects the sentences and makes them more appealing, instead of dividing them.
Other than that, excellent story! Looking forward to reading more!
big smile
Rapunzeleah, thanks! I'll try to change that.
surprise
So Timothy is a son of Kronos?
cool
Maybe...? Maybe not...? Nobody knows who his godly parent is. Not even I. Stories are like children. Fun mostly; hard sometimes. You never know how/what they'll do, but either way, you just can't abandon them. But, anyway, you'll see....
smile
woo, awesome! ;) so is it my turn or your turn to post on the story? <.<
zzz
Yeah, it's your turn. [Kgirl925]
cool
New chapter coming soon.
big smile
Nice chapter misterperfect1
and looking forward to your chapter kgirl925
big smile
Soory for not posting yesterday. I was very, very, very, VERY busy. So here's chapter sixteen.

Chapter Sixteen
(OCTAVIAN)

At first glance, Octavian became fond of Timothy King. He had certain aura...as if he were a god. No. More than just a god. Deep within him, Timothy had a strong--yet dangerous power. And through out all of Octavian's life in Camp Jupiter, he had never met someone so...peculiar? The thing about reading prophesies was that it was sometimes fun to see other demigods' destinies. But, Octavian knew that that Timothy boy was no ordinary demigod. He knew that Timothy would be great someday (either at being good or bad). Soon, Octavian would find out.

Lupa's snout twitched. "Someone's coming." Subesequently, there was a loud rapping at the Wolf House entrance. "Proceed," Lupa said. A boy ran into the auditorium. Actually, with his eyes closed and his deep snoring, the boy looked like he was sleepwalking. He dragged two demigods behind him. And they too looked fast asleep. Octavian recognized the two demigods. Percy and Timothy. One of them, Timothy, had a ladybug pillow pet curled in his arms. So they had completed their mission.

Not that Octavian was surprised. These two were an extraordinary couple. Percy also had that aura of greatness, but Timothy's far surpassed his. Octavian looked at Lupa, nodded, and quickly covered his ears. Lupa's fur stood on end, her razor-sharp teeth curled up in a growl. Then she let loose a mighty bark that shook the Wolf House's foundation. The bark sent out a sonic boom, and three boys went flying. They finally crashed into the walls. Octavian didn't always agree with Lupa's motives. But at least, the boys were awake. Even the Hypnos one.

"Leave the boys here," Lupa ordered. The Hypnos boy stood up, bowed, and hastily ran out of the auditorium. Percy and Timothy looked at each other, confused. "Did you two have good dreams?" Lupa asked, walking down the podium.

"Huh?" Timothy replied. He looked down at the ladybug pillow pet with an astonished expression. "Why do I have this?" Octavian raised up his hand.

"Just give me the stuffed animal," he said, "so I can tell you your destiny." Timothy looked at Percy.

"What about him?" he said.

"The rule is: One stuffed animal equals one prophecy. So hand it over." Octavian pulled out a dagger from beneath his toga. Tim looked at Percy, and then nodded. And, most surprisingly, he tossed the pillow pet at Percy.

"Percy needs it most," he said. "He has friends and family that need him." Percy looked at Timothy, open-mouthed.

"But...?!" Percy objected. But Timothy raised up his hand, and indicated him to go. Percy nodded sadly, but hesitantly walked up to the podium. But Octavian couldn't believe this. He wanted the Timothy boy to bring forth the pillow pet, not Percy Jackson. Lupa looked at him curiously. And a deal was a deal.

Percy walked up the podium and handed him the pillow pet. Then he looked back at Tim with a sorried look. "I can't do this."

"You have to," Tim said. "I have lost all my friends and family. I have nothing to do with this pitiful world. So do it, Percy. Give him the pillow pet.

"Fine." Percy watched as Octavian stabbed the ladybug in the head, and sliced it off. Then his eyes glowed yellow. All the chandeliers in the auditorium went dead. The room was now pitch-black, except fot Octavian. Octavian's spirit left him. He no longer controlled his own body. He was now possessed, like a puppet. And then he said it:

Seven demigods shall unite.
But only one wilt thou shineth bright.
The Olympian gods shall reign.
An ancient foe wilt be slain
So, demigod, are you in for the quest?
If thou fail, there shall be no rest.
Chaos may rule; it will come to a final duel.

Then Octavian collapsed. His body couldn't help it. It was like a puppet losing its strings. He was in a useless heap.

(PERCY)

Percy didn't understand the prophecy. He turned to Timothy. Timothy shrugged. But it was final. Percy had to get prepared. If there were seven demigods in the prophecy, Percy had a feeling that he was one of them.

And maybe Tim as well.

Hope you all like it! ;D
big smile
Yes. We made it all the way to 1,400 views. Thanks, everyone! Let's take this baby to 2,000 views!
surprise
Oh, no! Tomorrow's 9/11! I better write a chapter quick!
great chapter! ;) and btw, i think percy395, anaklusmus and nicecatch posted a few chapters..check it out! and btw, can you check out my new forum?