बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना World of Magic - A Virtual Reality MMORPG

AceDarkwolf17 posted on Mar 10, 2013 at 04:23AM
Its set in the future where technology has avanced beyond what anybody thought possible. This avanced technology gave birth to the Neuro Linker. A Neuro Linker is a collar like personal computer that can communicate wirelessly with the user's brain. It has one function: "Virtual Reality". Virtual reality is more of an own created world, a network that everyone can use. Virtual reality will transport the users avatar in a local network where they can play many simulated games or to have a talk with other virtual avatars.

The Neuro Linker was a big hit and is commonly used by children to teenagers. The Linker comes in asorted colores. Along with the Neuro Linker, came various of virtual reality games. The most popular game was a MMORPG called "World of Magic". The players must conquer all 100 floors to win by fighting monsters, using magic, and leveling up. There are three types of characters in W.O.M

Fighter: Players who rely on swordsmanship for combat. They use their skill points to upgrade for sword use, and nothing else.

Mage: Players who use magic items in combat, like staffs. They can also use simple weapons. As these types level up, the range of spells increases.

Ranger: Players who use long distance weapons. Leveling up gives wide range of unique skills.

Rules:
1-Be respectful
2- Excepting 5 beta testers (including myself) so its first come, first serve
3-Since its a MMORPG, you can keep changing outfits and weapons....but DONT do it too often.
4-Beta testers have a higher level difference than other players (not too high)
5-I will tell you when you level up and what rewards you get get for completing missions

Fill out both........ The pic is the city where you live

Sheet:
Name
Personality (5 sentences)
Appearance (Pic is prefered)
Other

Name (If your character doesnt want to use their real name)
Level (Beta: 10-20 / Normal: 1-10)
Appearance (Pic is prefered)
Equipment (Limit to 5)
Skills (Limit to 10 / From weapon skills to magic skills)

Its set in the future where technology has avanced beyond what anybody thought possible. This avanced
last edited on Mar 24, 2013 at 04:39PM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 252 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 252

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना handsmile said…
"Still memorizing them is the hard part I have to remember the incantations well enough that all I have to say is the attack name."
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Ayaka said…
"Practice makes perfect" Archer hums as she buys some food "Though we're in a game, we get hungry.."
"I stocked up on nessesary supplies." handsmile pulls a burger out of his inventory and started munching down.
"How unhealthy" Archer chuckles as she holds out a bowl of ramen, "So after we eat, rest an hour then the boss' lair we go!"
"okay" handsmile states finishing his burger and resting his head on Archer shoulder
Archer glances over her shoulder and chuckles "I see you have taken a liking to me" she densely comments
Handsmile just snuggles up to Archer and takes a nap
Archer sighs but smiles and snuggles up to him but instead of taking a nap, she brings out her flute and plays a nice melody. She was practicing her melodious illusions that activate with sounds
*In handsmile's dreams,"
He awakes on the field when he first met archer, but instead of her helping him, she does her deed and leaves. He chases after her for her only to turn and summon the dragons and wolves.
"Your no use to me, so I will get rid of you." She says sending her friends to kill him.
Then music plays, soft mellow music which calms the dream to him relaxing in an open field
"Wonder what he's dreaming of" Archer thought as she made the melody of her song more melodramatic then added some drama in it "Might as well have fun and shape his dreams" she chuckled
The open fields fade until handsmile is falling at a rapid rate.
She finishes up her melodic tune with a calm and cliffhanging note
Handsmile floats down now a bit gentler and grabs onto the side of the cliff, as he feels gravity to begin to affect him again, he notices he's stuck being a cliffhanger
Archer chuckled as Handsmile began to struggle in his sleep but she stopped playing and brought out a twin popsicle stick
Handsmile awoke yawning, eyes widening at the sight of Popsicle sticks, "you plan on sharing?" Handsmile asks with a laugh, "could we possibly stay at an inn tonight, I haven't rested in a while."
Archer looked at him "Uh sure" she halved the popsicle stick and handed him the untouched parts then she looked at the sky "The sun is setting, we have no choice but to rest" she made a fire in front of them "Know what that means? We'll have to hunt our own food" she chuckled
"But, there's an inn a small ways away from here, I have some money to pay for it."
"You can go to the inn, I like camping outside" Archer chuckled as she stood up and grabbed her rifle "Now if you excuse me, I will go hunting."
"So that's a no," handsmile said chasing after her.
"Well I'll pass it, you however, can go ahead to your inn" she whispered as she saw a deer in the shadows. She put on her silencer and moved into position
"I'd much rather stick with you, I don't trust any other players."
"LOL" Archer laughed as the deer ran away "Well yeah I guess" she growled as she crept closely again "In online games I have a rule with players, TRUST NO ONE!" she grinned
"I only trust you, you kinda saved my life sooooo yea."
"Tsche, are you sure about that?" Archer grinned evilly "Nah, I'm just pulling your leg, but seriously, don't let your guard down" she snickered
"Well, I owe my life to you so I do trust you with my life"
"Good man" Archer snickered as she spotted a deer with it's family "Aw darn it, moving onnn"
"Seek." Handsmile starts, "there's some bears in front of us."
"I've never eaten bears before" she chuckles as she climbs up a tree for a better view of the sight
"Everything tastes better cooked so I could start a fire while you attack them, unless you wanted my assistance."
"Hm I think you've gained enough experience today" Archer grinned as it took one shot of her rifle, one she bought in the market, to kill the largest one while the rest scatter to safety. "I'll hull it over here and skin it, will you be cooking?"
"Okay, I do have some ingredients." Handsmile says getting out the ingredients. "Fire," a small bolt of fire starts the fire.
Archer then brought the beast over to the fire and started skinning it with a small blade, careful not to break it's skin and leave blood all over the floor. "Hey, might as well put a spell around this place, things will get attracted to the smell of blood and we'll be in on it" she chuckled as she sees a couple of red eyes from a distance
"Okay uhm an invisible spells wouldn't cover us up, the light would still beam as well as the smell, a camo spell would work the same, I know! Formation! Mask! Materialize!" Handsmile yells as a small room like structure appears that masks the scent and lights and if anyone looked that way they would just see a rock formation instead of a small room.
"Good now, I didn't know you knew how to cook" Archer chuckled as she began filleting the meat and placing them onto a dry leaf
Yep I'm making a stew if you don't mind, it's a bit more filling
"Yeah, go for it" Archer laughed as she ventured off into the woods "I'm gonna look for some herbs to make seasoning and medicines if you don't mind"
Okay that's fine." Handsmile starts boiling some water
Archer headed out for the woods to look for some deadly nightshade and nightshade berries, the poisonous ones and began making an antidote
Handsmile adds the ingredients and started stiring
Then something caught Archer's eye, way up in the mountains that will take about an hour to climb, a dragon's nest. She then smirked and summoned a wolf, sending it to Handsmile to tell him to eat without her. She then summoned another wolf for her to ride as she climbed up the mountain to the nest
"A note?" Handsmile states blankly. After reading the note he looks around. "She loves to rush into things. Teleport! Too bad the food will be cold when I get back." Handsmile teleports to archer who is near the dragons nest. "This will be an interesting night."
"Bro, don't move. It can sense a noob in dragon handling" Archer whispered as a large indigo colored beast stayed guard around 2 eggs the size of carts. "I've handled Nightshade since he was an egg, his mother entrusted him to me so I know how these critters roll"
"I'm just back up, you do you."
"Oh okay then" Archer sighed as she jumped onto the nest and made an illusion of another dragon challenging the guardian of the nest. It left then she took an egg and teleported her and Handsmile away to their camp. She then cast a fire spell around the egg and a mist spell around them to wipe away their scent "I wonder what drag you'll give me" she giggles
"I hope your not planning on eating it!"
"No way! This is a rare kind, I ain't eating it even if it were the last option to eat" Archer smirked
Okay good that would be nasty so what breed is it?
"It looks like a mix of Shadow and Ice, judging from the dark shell yet the silver streaks on the side" Archer poked it as it began moving "At least I got it alive, most eggs I eggnap die before I cast a fire spell around it. How about you? No pets?"
"Just my bunny," handsmile says summoning the bunny," but he is not much help." The small critter jumps onto his shoulder
"But he's so cute" Archer stroked it's nose as it wrinkles in delight "Aw I love pets" Archer purred