बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना World of Magic - A Virtual Reality MMORPG

AceDarkwolf17 posted on Mar 10, 2013 at 04:23AM
Its set in the future where technology has avanced beyond what anybody thought possible. This avanced technology gave birth to the Neuro Linker. A Neuro Linker is a collar like personal computer that can communicate wirelessly with the user's brain. It has one function: "Virtual Reality". Virtual reality is more of an own created world, a network that everyone can use. Virtual reality will transport the users avatar in a local network where they can play many simulated games or to have a talk with other virtual avatars.

The Neuro Linker was a big hit and is commonly used by children to teenagers. The Linker comes in asorted colores. Along with the Neuro Linker, came various of virtual reality games. The most popular game was a MMORPG called "World of Magic". The players must conquer all 100 floors to win by fighting monsters, using magic, and leveling up. There are three types of characters in W.O.M

Fighter: Players who rely on swordsmanship for combat. They use their skill points to upgrade for sword use, and nothing else.

Mage: Players who use magic items in combat, like staffs. They can also use simple weapons. As these types level up, the range of spells increases.

Ranger: Players who use long distance weapons. Leveling up gives wide range of unique skills.

Rules:
1-Be respectful
2- Excepting 5 beta testers (including myself) so its first come, first serve
3-Since its a MMORPG, you can keep changing outfits and weapons....but DONT do it too often.
4-Beta testers have a higher level difference than other players (not too high)
5-I will tell you when you level up and what rewards you get get for completing missions

Fill out both........ The pic is the city where you live

Sheet:
Name
Personality (5 sentences)
Appearance (Pic is prefered)
Other

Name (If your character doesnt want to use their real name)
Level (Beta: 10-20 / Normal: 1-10)
Equipment (Limit to 5)
Skills (Limit to 10 / From weapon skills to magic skills)

Its set in the future where technology has avanced beyond what anybody thought possible. This avanced
last edited on Mar 24, 2013 at 04:39PM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 252 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 252

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना funkmasterd said…
Sheet:
Name Alan Haruno

Age 16

Gender male

Personality: In real life Alan is lazy and shy, don't really wanna do anything. However in the game his inner self comes out. He becomes super active and willing to go. He is always looking for something to do. He is kind and honest but if the situation calls for it he is mean and ruthless.

Appearance pic below but blue hair and eyes, shirt is white and belt is red with black shoes.

Other : at first Alan didn't want anything to do with the game but his parents pushed him to be a beta tester for one reason. They are in poverty and they believed they would pay him to test it. after a while he began to love the game and logs on everyday after school.

Name: A

Level: Beta:14

Appearance: Pretty much the same but all white, the shirt is the same but with a hood that zips up over the face with a demon mouth and glowing red eyes. he prefers to wear the hood zipped up so people cant see his face. he only shows his face when he feels he can trust the person he is showing his face to. he wears two black gauntlets.

Equipment: Odichi (type of Samurai sword for those who don't know) two long hidden blades in the gauntlets which he does use for fighting, magic staff on back.

Skills: spells: speed enhancement, allows the user to enhance his speed dramatically for 30 seconds after use it is unavailable for 1 minute. touch of death, blows up any enemy that is touched but the tip of the staff as long as they are greatly damaged already. Incendio, allows the user to have complete control over fire for one minute and to create flames from the tip of the staff after use it is unavailable for 5 minutes.
able to spin the staff so fast it allows him to hover off the ground for about 10 ft after use it is unavailable for 1 minute.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 Sheet: Name Alan Haruno Age 16 Gender male Personality: In real life Alan is lazy and
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना AceDarkwolf17 said…
Because it is a MMORPG, you need to have limits on your spells. Fix that and you're good to go
that good?
AceDarkwolf17 commented…
Good एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Ayaka said…
Sheet:
name: Evie Larsson
personality: basically a gamer girl who doesn't dress to impress, but she cares about how people see her. She's shy to people but tries to be outgoing. She loves anything sweet and loves to have fun. Friends and family is a must for her, without any of them she is lost and hopeless. She loves music and poetry. To her, magic is poetry.
appearance: long black hair with silver eyes, 5 '5 in height, grey hoodie and shorts and any color of sneakers
other: is rich but runs away from abusive parents

name: Archer
level: beta 10
appearance: black cut off gloves and elbow length sleeved shirt, brown shorts and black sneakers. She usually wears a hood to hide her face. She carries knife holsters all over her body
equipment: throwing knives, hidden blade and a sniper rifle
magic: illusions, agility and summoning
- uses her eyes to activate illusions
- can evade attacks but will severely lessen stamina
- illusions can hurt and kill in the higher levels
- can summon wolves and a special black dragon but it will use up much of her energy
- extreme vision, for her sniping (includes, heat sensor and heartbeat sensor)
 Sheet: name: Evie Larsson age: 16 gender: female personality: basically a gamer girl who doesn't
She's good
(ok im gonna start this)
Alan gets home from school. "Hey mom im home, im going to my room to play W.O.M." He said as he past his mom in the kitchen. "Ok sweaty don't be up to late playing" she replied. "Mom Im a tester I kinda have to play long hours and stuff" "Ok fine but bed by 11 got it?" "got it mom" he said as he ran upstairs to his room and logs onto the game. He appears in a small town, zips up his hood and wonders around the town finding side quests to do to earn XP and money.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LetsDuel2012 said…
Sheet:
Name-Avalon Wilson
Age- 15
Gender-female
Personality Shes Different from everyone in her class, leading her to get bullied and it makes her kind of Shy. Shes really friendly and cool once you get to know her.When shes in the game, shes outgoing and helpful but can be a bit impulsive. Also when the time calls she can be stealthy. She'll never turn her back on her friends no matter what.She can also be Naive
Other- her parents have lots of money and she gobets alot of stuff because shes an only child but keeps it to herself because she doesnt want to come off as a spoiled rich girl

Name A_Prodigy
Level (beta) lvl 15
Appearance (next pic)
Equipment bow,arrows,small sword
Skills
*temporary invisiblility
*fire arrows(she begins with 4 they have to be made)
*poison arrows
*medusa arrows (can turn a person to stone. can only use 3 every 5 minutes)
*small healing
*she can climb fast (she can climb normally but she can choose to speed up after a few minutes)
*Ice arrows(same as fire)
*water arrows

Sheet: Name-Avalon Wilson Age- 15 Gender-female Personality Shes Different from everyone in her
(her avatar)
 (her avatar)
She's good. Start when you want
LetsDuel2012 commented…
k thx एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I come home after a long day full of bulling at school. I walk past my mom hoping she doesnt see my black eye. as i head down to the newly finished basement and to my room. I already did my homework at school so i get ready to log in, when i remember that dinner is at 8 i tell myself. if i miss it from gaming i'll just make a bowl of cereal. at last i log in, fix my brown leather gloves,hair,and i count my arrows
Alan is running down the street with a package in his hand. He bumps into A_Prodigy and drops the package and falls to the ground.
Name: Ren Urahara
Personality: Ren is a calm, cool, and collected individual especially under pressure. He has a calculated and somewhat cautious nature. Ren will analyze everything before making a decision. He has qualities of a natural born leader. The one thing that gets on his nerves are arrogant people.
Appearance: First Pic
Other: Senior and Student Council Pres. at Raisha Academy, Wealthiest family in Japan

Name: "Silver Blade" Its a nickname the players gave him due to the silver streaks his swords make
Level: 20
Appearance: Second Pic/Just the Outfit

Equipment:
• 2 Long swords
• Throwing Picks
• Teleportation Crystal
• Winter Jacket

Skills:
• Duel Sword
• Sprint
• Tracking
• Detection
• Stealth
• Blade Throwing
• Cross Slash - Slashes enemy in a silver X fashion/Moderate damage/10 second intervals per sword
• Horizontal Slash - Slash in silver horizontal fashion/Light damage/5 second intervals per sword
• Star Break - 5-Hit combo dealt five different angles of the enemy, leaving a silver trace that shaped like a 2d-star/15 second intervals
• Crescent Wave - Slashes a silver wave in the shape of a crescent/Heavy damage/1 minute intervals per sword

Name: Ren Urahara Age: 18 Gender: Male Personality: Ren is a calm, cool, and collected individua
LetsDuel2012 commented…
OMG ITSH GREEEYYY! (i think) एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Ayaka commented…
It is XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
*Beep* A text appears on the screen of her phone as Evie glances at it. "Meh, I'll just go home and play again" she says, turning her motorbike around then returning back to the apartment she's renting for the week. She gets home quick and logs in, eager to level up. Evie then fixes her avatar Archer as she equips her poison to her throwing knives and exchanges her bullets with that of steel and iron. She quickly spots the two other avatars and walks up to them. "Hey what's up?" she asks A.
A was speechless and being clumsy, droping everything when he tried to pick it up and falling over stuff on the side of the road as he tried to leave. Finally he got everything together and just ran off. He stops in an ally and un zips the hood and takes it off for some air. "Wow...why couldn't I say anything? I just fell all over the place. I embarrassed myself infront of those super cute girls. Thanks god I was wearing my hood." he said as he was breathing heavily and sweating from the embarrassment. He zips his hood back up and continues with the package.
'So much for trying to interact' Evie thinks to herself, excusing herself from the presence of the other girl 'Might as well save up on money and get some experience.' She leaves and looks around the vicinity, finding only a job that has a measly reward of 300. "Better than nothing" she mutters, taking the letter then leaving to deliver it to it's respective owner.
A finally got to the location to drop off the package. A man gives him a sack with 500 gold pieces inside and left. A went off and saw Archer again. He tries to hide behind creates but one falls and breaks. The sound was loud enough for her to hear.
Her head jerks to the direction where she heard some crates fall. Surprised and a tad scared, she decides to check it out, maybe someone was following her and maybe she would have a duel to spice up her life. She walks towards the direction then sees the avatar A again. "Hey are you okay??" she asks, kicking the sharp pieces of wood away from the both of them.
(sorry i was gone, school)
I go and complete a mission of getting some animals to safety for 350 coins.Maybe i'll find another side mission to do
"Uhh umm..." he tries to speak but cant find any words to say. He starts to sweat underneath his hood.
She starts to feel shy as well, heat building up all over her face as her hood falls over her face more. 'I promised to make at least one friend' she thinks, scratching her arm. "Uhm, I heard that your skills are A-class..." an awkward smile appears on her face
He finally finds the nerve to speak. " Yeah...I guess" He looks down and holds his head with one hand.
She smiles, finding a tad adorable. "So what you up to?" she tries to bring him out of the shadows.
(( gtg school :(( ))
"I was just finishing a mission and ran into you" He thinks to himself 'wow I cant believe im talking to such a beautiful girl, I would never be able to do this in real life'
Ren had been absent from school from day one due to circumstances. While in his private jet returning from over seas, he decided to log on and see how things were going. Ren materialized in his house on Floor 25. He used a teleportation pad to go to the next floor. In minutes, news of Silver Blade Ren's arrival spread quickly.
LetsDuel2012 commented…
(mind if i टिप्पणी दे on this? my laptop wont let me reply) I hear that Silver Blade Ren had logged on "cool" i whisper to myself एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
A heard that Silver Blade Ren was on and got a seriousness to his voice "Silver Blade.." A took off to try and find him.
I nearly run into A. "sorry" i say as i pick up my arrows and place them in the correct holders on my side.
A remembers her from before. "It's...fine" he said nervously then he took off but tripped over something and banged his head on a wall and was knocked out cold.
"Ohmygosh I'm sorry!" I say running over
A grunts and growns as he lies on the ground knocked out.
Ren managed to clear Floor 30 up to the boss before logging out. His jet landed and Ren got into his limo and drove home. His house is on the outskirts of the city.

((House is pic without the section with the pond and the tents))
 Ren managed to clear Floor 30 up to the boss before logging out. His jet landed and Ren got into his
(( Back from school :) ))
"Silver Blade Ren is now logged in" a voice over announces as Archer walks around the vicinity looking for something to do. Just then she sees A knocked out by the side of the road. "Ohmeegosh are you alright, again??!" she slips a healing pill from one of her knife holsters and drops it in his open mouth "Hope this works, you're probably using all the advanced medicines since you're higher than me but I'm sure this'll help" she laughs a bit.
((um I have a hood zipped up over my face so u cant put a pill in my mouth but i'll just go with it))
A struggled to wake up but he finally did and sees Archer. "thanks" he said softly
Ayaka commented…
soo sorry for the mistake :< एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
(( Oh right, sorry, I didn't think that the hood was covering your whole face :( I'm sowwy :< )
"He he he, well this is awkward. Well what happened to you anyway?" she helps him up.
A gets up. "I was just running and tripped and hit my head on the wall. Thanks for helping me" He said in a more confidant tone.
(im srry, my grandmas laptop is the slowest in the world and i was asleep)
Archer places both her hands on her head "Well that sounds painful, glad you're okay. Can ask you a question? Where do all the action take place?"
"Well the best place for action is the boss battle of course, in this level the boss lives in a secret bunker inside the mountain, but im not strong enough to beat him yet. That's why im doing side missions to get more XP and stuff" He answered
I walk back over from pickig up my arrows. i try to open one of my holders while i hold an arrow between my teeth....i look down at the end...purple! I drop it and pick it up "um....hi" i say awkwardly
Ren finished a lovely steak diner with a sundae for dessert. Thinking nobody could take on the Floor 30 boss, Ren logs back on. As he walks through the city, poeple line up on either side of him to get a glimpse of Silver Blade. Some people are even chanting "Silver Blade".
"Aw darn, if you can't beat him I probably can't" I mumble, hanging my head down but jerks up again "If you can't alone, but maybe with a partner you can!" she laughs. "What do you say? You don't have to if you don't wanna, I might try to take it alone."
"Well I never have fought with a partner but i'll give it a try"
(Prodigys with them)
"um...mind if i come?.....its ok if you dont" I say,used to being Excluded and rejected
"Hey, you can come along" he said in a cheerful tone
"cool! thanks" i say smiling
" No problem" He said with a smile
"Hey 3 against 1? I'm sure we can do it!" Archer comments happily
"this will be awesome!" I say
"Oh and to clear it up, I always wear this hood zipped up over my face so no one can see my face. So don't take it personal if I never show my face" he said in a calm tone