हाउस एम.डी The House MD Spot [PARTY!]

jameswilson posted on May 25, 2008 at 06:42AM
UPDATE!
The last party - Welcome everyone! I hope to bring this party back for one more, final hurrah before the end of the series! When it came in to being we were still in season four - Amber was still alive, House and Cuddy had not yet kissed (well, on screen anyway), the new team was just starting to wiggle their way into our hearts - it was a simpler time. Now it's time to say goodbye! So let's party it up, raise our glasses to Amber and Kutner, and celebrate HOUSE M.D. and the awesome fans that populate this spot - the fans who come here to obsess with everyone else who shares an unyeilding passion for our favorite limping doctor (and his best friend Wilson cough)!

-jameswilson 5/17/12

P.S. I hope to see some of my old friends here as well as new ones! I know there have been many generations of Fanpop, I hope to meet you all here!

FYI This has become more than just a declaration of my love for this spot and the people on it! It's kind of a party now - everyone's welcome to come and chat and be silly. So come on in and join the fun!

This spot is definitely my all time favorite place to be on this website and, since I can't seem to sleep tonight, I thought I'd try to give you guys an idea of why I love it here so much.
:]

I love all of the really interesting picks and soapbox articles here.
I love the wide array of talented icon and wallpaper makers we have.
I love the huge amount of fanvids that are here, and the fact that no one complains about them like on the Lost spot.
I love the fact that everyone here gets along and there aren't any fights like there can be elsewhere.
I love oldmovie's awesome picks and great Munchuasen's article.
I love misanthrope's ridiculous amount of awesome picture contributions and general niceness to all.
I love amberRocks' avid love for Amber.
I love that tubby2002 has been here longer than most of us can even remember.
I love EverybodyLies and Tuscaloosa ;]
I love cinders, ineedcoffee, misanthrope86, and obsessedwithmd for making me icons.
I also love mimika_s and Romster17 and PotterGal and every single other person who I failed to mention by name (because I'm tired) just because they're all so cool.
But mostly, I love the fact that we can all come here and be obsessed with House without anyone calling us weird or crazy.

We all know that we're the coolest spot around, so I thought I'd just share a little pride out loud ;]

Love, jameswilson

GUEST LIST (PEOPLE WHO HAVE STOPPED BY SO FAR)
I'm changing this list a little because I've gotten to know some of you a lot better!

babybell, a really awesome member of the spot, you should really get to know her.
immunity, one of my favorite people to talk to around here, hopefully yours too!
Nifflehim, who's obviously a total sweetheart.
heeeresjoyce, who misdiagnosed me with Lupus ;]
Cuddles, who is totally coming to visit me this summer!
ElLoWmOnKeYaY, another new member to the spot!
pollyloveshouse, who we all know and love, and who is writing a really great story about us!
tatia, who we just found out is mimika_s's little sister!
caitlin_jayne, who's new to the party!
Huddyaddict12, who's new to the site!
Chandlerfan, who's new to the party!
cocacola, who's pretty awesome and just started partying with us!
I've really enjoyed talking about the Olympics with house_whatelse and HuddJenthro :]

Dances around and throws pretzel pieces at oldmovie

last edited on May 18, 2012 at 01:27AM

हाउस एम.डी 5633 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2601-2650 of 5633

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TheHiddenCane said…
basically just part of a chapter but I guess it's a trailer:P it won't leave me alone...*pouts*
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना housecuddy4ever said…
I'd make a trailer for my next chapter...but I have no idea what to write....*sighs*
*is still lying on the floor*
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना pumpkinpie99 said…
hey im back *hugs everyone*
oooo trailer sounds gd let us know how it turns out!!
*picks HV4E up off the floor* u ok? lol
*sorry meant 2 say HC4E
Yeah,just a little drunk.
*slaps self to get some inspiration*
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Chandlerfan said…
I'm writing a fanfic at the moment, and I've done chapter 1 already but it's very short and possibly a little confusing....shall I put it up anyway...?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना babybell said…
yes... i d love to see it...
I would love to read it CF
OK, link it is!
let me know what you think! =]
oooo gonna read it..
omg that was a fantastic begining please write more!!!!!!!
He was only trying to make his life easier, he thought quitting would somehow make him stronger... that it would make him less of a wuss.

It only took him a second to drop the box: all his trinkets and the promises attched to them seemed to make no sound when they hit the ground, because there was that other promise... forged years ago on one of House's darkest nights: Wilson promised that he'd be there for him.

Wilson had never seen House so pale before... he was wired up to half a dozen different monitors and seemed to be struggling: muscles involuntarily twitched and desperate noises escaped from his mouth... and the chair by his bedside was empty.

for one moment, one terrible moment, Wilson considered the thought that House had done this to himself somehow. He shot a questioning look to a passing nurse, who looked back at him with slight surprise but just walked on shaking her head in sadness.

Wilson was frozen.
this, he now realized, was the true deffinition of a wuss: a man that can help but won't.
He'd seen House battling invisible enemies before... didn't stop him from trying to chase them away from him, though. so why was he frozen now? well, he was the enemy now... he took the right to walk away from House and now he had no right to return.

Every nurse that passed had a certain look in her eyes: "What are you looking at us for? you're his friend."

he wasn't.

he really wasn't.

and when he tried to tell himself that again, House opened his eyes... he was not fully consious... kept clawing at the sheets and letting his eyes wander off to random places...

Wilson remained lost in the blue of House's eyes until he found himself next to the bed. he could still leave... just ask Cuddy what was wrong and just...leave. He could keep up the facade if he walked away now... House kept asking for help, pleading... Wilson was on his knees in no time, trying to whisper soothing words into House's ear but he had nothing to say: in his own mind he didn't even have the right to speak...

House's searching hands caught Wilson's tie: the paisley-thing, Wilson's attempt to look somewhat official on his last visit to the hospital.

House felt it beneath his fingers and suddenly smiled: "Jimmy..." he uttered barely above a whisper.

next, he felt a hand on his... the promise was re-made.

"Wuss." House chuckled a bit.

"Yeah." Wilson smiled through his tears.

Cuddy came back from her office with the tracks from the tears she didn't want House to see still on her face.

And she saw them.

Together they would get House through this... and that she promised.

Well?? should I explore the idea?
thank you ^^
I've nearly finished chapter 2 so hopefully I'll get that up soon! =]
never done a trailer before so it might suck:P
I liked it THC.
I also love your fanfic CF.
I don't know how the hell I can read so fast....
that was reli good THC is this the follow up form wilsons heart? sorry i feel like i've missed somthing out.....
o wait is it part of the trailer? sorry im so cluless lol
It's just a what if fic for what could happen after Wilson wants to quit... I just want to see House as the mystery patient and I think it would work now.
it's a trailer for my fic:P does that help?
oooo awesome thanx yer house as a mystery patient would be gr8!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Cuddles said…
I love both of your fanfictions...THC and CF ^^.
tnx!
*Hugs Cuddles and PP and HC4ever*
*hugs THC back*
*is doing random quizzes*
I'm that bored!
and out of inspiration....
I love it THC!
(I'm a slow reader...)
*hugs THC*
Please do explore the idea! =]
I might post chapter 5 of my fanfic.
*hates converting my fanfic from livejournal to here*
*kicks self and falls down*
*hugs THC back* o yer please post chapter 5!!!! unless it would be easier to give the link to your live journal????
i wish i could write like that :(
alright:P than that will be my next fic!:P
I think I'll just post here ^^
AWESOME can't wait!!!!
Here's link

=]
thanks ;)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना babybell said…
that was great lol!!!
awwww im actualy LOVING reading these fics they always leave u on a cliffhanger..ooooo last night... hmmmm????
ahhh tension building up...must..read...more lol
*gives a hug 2 CF*
Here'slink of my fanfic. ^^
^ ooo just gonna read it 1 sec
I read it ^^
I loved it.
*smiles*
*gives everyone a martini and a hug*
THAT WAS SO GOOD!!! omg who's that stalking her? thats reli scray i reli hope she doesn't get hurt... its amazing how into these stories i get lol but they r just so good.
im sad aren't i? :(
*receives martini and hug from HC4E*
"any1 wanna dance" ? lol
No that's not sad ^^
You have to wait about who's the bastard stalking Cuddy.
lol thanx
omg i can't wait.... im reli scared now.... *hears dramatic music*
I'm excited...and anxious Oo
*hugs her back*
*takes a Martini*
hc4ever! I loved your fic! XD
Ooooh! It's a bastard. House?
lol sorry every time I hear bastard I think House....=P
I love it!
*off to get some snack:P*
*smiles*
*turns on some music*
*hugs everyone*
=]
Idk why but i'm in a hugging mood today....I need to get out more...lol
*receives hug* hahaha dnt worry im spending my time begging people to continue their fanfics lol they are just so gd...
*gets up and starts 2 dance* any1 gonna join me, im gonna look like a loner if i dnt lol
*lol*
No problem xD
*still dancing like a loner*
Sorry I disappeared.
I fell out of my chair laughing.
*clears throat*