हाउस एम.डी The House MD Spot [PARTY!]

jameswilson posted on May 25, 2008 at 06:42AM
UPDATE!
The last party - Welcome everyone! I hope to bring this party back for one more, final hurrah before the end of the series! When it came in to being we were still in season four - Amber was still alive, House and Cuddy had not yet kissed (well, on screen anyway), the new team was just starting to wiggle their way into our hearts - it was a simpler time. Now it's time to say goodbye! So let's party it up, raise our glasses to Amber and Kutner, and celebrate HOUSE M.D. and the awesome fans that populate this spot - the fans who come here to obsess with everyone else who shares an unyeilding passion for our favorite limping doctor (and his best friend Wilson cough)!

-jameswilson 5/17/12

P.S. I hope to see some of my old friends here as well as new ones! I know there have been many generations of Fanpop, I hope to meet you all here!

FYI This has become more than just a declaration of my love for this spot and the people on it! It's kind of a party now - everyone's welcome to come and chat and be silly. So come on in and join the fun!

This spot is definitely my all time favorite place to be on this website and, since I can't seem to sleep tonight, I thought I'd try to give you guys an idea of why I love it here so much.
:]

I love all of the really interesting picks and soapbox articles here.
I love the wide array of talented icon and wallpaper makers we have.
I love the huge amount of fanvids that are here, and the fact that no one complains about them like on the Lost spot.
I love the fact that everyone here gets along and there aren't any fights like there can be elsewhere.
I love oldmovie's awesome picks and great Munchuasen's article.
I love misanthrope's ridiculous amount of awesome picture contributions and general niceness to all.
I love amberRocks' avid love for Amber.
I love that tubby2002 has been here longer than most of us can even remember.
I love EverybodyLies and Tuscaloosa ;]
I love cinders, ineedcoffee, misanthrope86, and obsessedwithmd for making me icons.
I also love mimika_s and Romster17 and PotterGal and every single other person who I failed to mention by name (because I'm tired) just because they're all so cool.
But mostly, I love the fact that we can all come here and be obsessed with House without anyone calling us weird or crazy.

We all know that we're the coolest spot around, so I thought I'd just share a little pride out loud ;]

Love, jameswilson

GUEST LIST (PEOPLE WHO HAVE STOPPED BY SO FAR)
I'm changing this list a little because I've gotten to know some of you a lot better!

babybell, a really awesome member of the spot, you should really get to know her.
immunity, one of my favorite people to talk to around here, hopefully yours too!
Nifflehim, who's obviously a total sweetheart.
heeeresjoyce, who misdiagnosed me with Lupus ;]
Cuddles, who is totally coming to visit me this summer!
ElLoWmOnKeYaY, another new member to the spot!
pollyloveshouse, who we all know and love, and who is writing a really great story about us!
tatia, who we just found out is mimika_s's little sister!
caitlin_jayne, who's new to the party!
Huddyaddict12, who's new to the site!
Chandlerfan, who's new to the party!
cocacola, who's pretty awesome and just started partying with us!
I've really enjoyed talking about the Olympics with house_whatelse and HuddJenthro :]

Dances around and throws pretzel pieces at oldmovie

last edited on May 18, 2012 at 01:27AM

हाउस एम.डी 5633 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2551-2600 of 5633

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना house_whatelse said…
Haha, why you say that, I am from Chicago
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TheHiddenCane said…
I'm living in the flattest country in the world:P not even hills here:p and its 17:35 here:P
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना pumpkinpie99 said…
hahahaha :)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना housecuddy4ever said…
Because Louisiana is a corrupt state.
Our damn governor doesn't even help the state!
Our mayor is trying to get us to recycle and when the idiots do pick up the recyclables it's not going to be until October.

Where do you live THC?
the netherlands... *sigh*
weather is always rubbish in the UK.. even tho its summer :( i need a holiday
I want to live in the Netherlands.
*kicks self*
i've never been there.. whats it like THC???
*hands out martinis*
ummm.... FLAT and gray, we could've owned America, you know? but we traded New York for Surinam. (my mom was born there so I don't mind:P)
if the Dutch hadn't owned Surinam at some point my mother wouldn't have come here to meet my dad and have such a wonderful child *cough*...
the flat and gray part sounds just like england lol only good thing about where i lilve is the beaches... and yet they are no fun when its raining all the time *sigh*
I know... we live along the coast too. (not exactly but it's not that far away since you can cross the entire country in 3 hours) and it's raining ALL THE TIME. and when it does get hot they show pictures of totally crammed beaches on the news:P
hahaha sounds familiar as soon as the sun comes out here.... it is packed with tourists its a nightmare in the summer so i cnt win reli lol
haha
*sigh*
I would kill to travel outside the United States.
The only places I have ever traveled is: Dallas,Texas(to see my sister) and Wellington,Kansas(where my dad was born)
I've been to Bulgaria this summer, and I've been to Belgium, Germany, France, Spain and Turkey, too... I've seen a lot of Europe:P but it's a lot smaller than the states:P
I want to travel to 5 places before I die:
1.London,England
2.Paris,France
3.Athens,Greece
4.Netherlands
5.Italy
I already have seen two of them:P and drop by when you come to the Netherlands, will you?:P
dinner's served:P be right back:P
i've been to canada twice this year one time it was freezing the other time it was quite warm i've been 2 1 place on your list, london is pretty awesome!!! i reli reli reli want 2 go 2 italy or spain or greece!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Cuddles said…
Lol.
I want to travel to the USA so badly *____*.
I've been to England, France, Spain, Croatia, Italy.
If it interests someone xD.
Basically I want to travel all over Europe.
Cuddles if you do come to the USA don't come to Louisiana!
Trust me you do not want to come to this stupid state.
Oh...it can't be that bad. What is so bad about Lousiana?
The weather:
Come during the summer,the heat will take your breath away.
Come during the winter,it will feel like it's freezing when it's not even below 32°F
We have humid heat here.The weather is just awful!

The People:
Some people are nice.But others are jerks.
They are asses here.

The drivers:
People can't drive here.It's rare to see a smart driver.When the stupid drivers want to turn they either don't use the turn signal or just turn abruptly and almost cause an accident.

*Sighs*
I almost got into an accident a month ago.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
omg what happened??????????????? (accident)
some stupid driver who wasn't looking?????
You almost got into an accident? Oo OMG...luckily you didn't get into one.
I'm taking driving lessons right now and my test will be in a week...and here the people drive awfully too...I almost got into an accident...if my driving instructor wouldn't have braked the other car would have bumped right into me.
Oh I was on the I-20(it goes starts from southwest Texas and ends in northeastern South Carolina),and I was going to see my brother about my computer,and some idiot changed lanes abruptly.I was about 20 feet away from the car in front of me.So the idiot probably thought he could fit his SUV in between a small Mustang(my car) and a huge truck(the guy in front of me).I had to swerve and I almost hit another car.

I hate people who can't drive.
I always say,"If you idiots can't drive then take the damn bus,or stay home."
I had to stay at my brother's for a few hours.
OMG...yeah i hate those people too.
Stupid idiot...glad nothing happened to you...though it must have been a real shock.
But trust me, here in Germany many people drive awfully to...you just have to read the newspaper...some teenagers take the cars of her parents for a ride though they have no lisence and almost all of them get into an accident and some die. Or the people who dirve after they have gotten drunk...*sighs*
But that sounds really bad...I totally agree with you...people who can't drive shall take the bus, walk or stay home.
It was a real bad moment.
*cringes*I wanted to follow the person home and beat the crap out of them.
If stupid people walk they might get hit by a car or something.
Sundays=hell
Because all these morons get drunk and drive.
My mom almost got into an accident.She had to pick up my dad from work and this moron was in the wrong lane.
hey! back again.
Welcome back THC
*hands THC a martini*
omg that sounds terrible!!!!! i HATE bad drivers they reli dnt care!!!! my mum was in an accident a few years ago (in fact she's been in 4 accidents) none of which she was driving in but this 1 time she was in a truck with her friends and they were going round a reli reli sharp corner and the driver was drunk the whole truck turned over and my mum had like half of her face torn off she had 2 go 2 court and got loads of money from it but now she's blind in one eye and thats the cost for one stupid drunk driver!!!! i hate them!!
Oh...I'm so sorry...:(
*hugs her*
*also hugs PP*
You don't mind me calling you 'PP' pumpkinpie99?
I'm frustrated with myself because now I have inspiration and I can't seem to concentrate!!!! I just...can't sit and write. ANNOYING!!!
Writers block=Hell

I had inspiration yesterday but of course I didn't have paper and a pencil/pen.
*sighs*
I hate writer blocks.
*has a huge writer block since weeks*
;___;
*sighs*
It sucks so badly.I swear if my new teachers ask us to write what we did over the summer,I will go over the edge of the cliff.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Chandlerfan said…
Hey guys! I'm back
*hugs everyone*
*hands everyone 2 bottles of champagne each*
*hugs CF back*
*downs the champagne bottles*
*passes out*
I keep coming up with things that have nothing to do with my current plot... I'm confusing myself constantly because I come up wth three plots a day whilst I already have a story so that doesn't help at all...
I can't even come up with a pick...
*sighs*
*receives hugs* thanks
no i dnt mind at all PP is gr8!!!! sorry it took so long 2 reply!!!
i can't ever get any inspiration 2 write anything cause if i do it'll probably come out reli bad and everyone elses is so gd lol i prefer reading them
*downs the champagne" *hugs CF back*
*attempts to regain the consciousness of HC4E* lol
*hugs CF back*
*drinks some champagne*
Thanks.
be back soon gone for dinner
x
*hugs everyone*
I just came up with a trailer for the next fic I want to do... and it keeps haunting me so I need to put it somewhere... interested?
*raises hand*
I'm interested THC