डरावनी फिल्में ☠🔪31 Days of Horror🔪☠

jlhfan624 posted on Oct 04, 2011 at 03:58PM
Posted this on Tumblr, now here. For those who are unfamiliar with these kinds of things, there is a question per day that you answer. Today is day one, so respond to the forum with your answer to day one's question, and so on. Have fun!

1. Favorite horror movie remake.
2. Favorite horror themed TV show.
3. A horror movie that scared you as a child.
4. Least favorite slasher film.
5. Favorite zombie movie.
6. The most ridiculous horror movie you’ve ever seen.
7. Favorite vampire film.
8. A horror remake you despise.
9. Your guilty pleasure horror movie.
10. An underrated horror movie, in your opinion.
11. Favorite werewolf movie.
12. Favorite foreign horror movie.
13. Favorite monster movie.
14. Favorite horror movie where there are more than one killer.
15. Favorite masked villain.
16. Least favorite horror movie series.
17. Favorite horror themed book turned movie.
18. A straight-to-dvd horror movie you enjoyed.
19. Favorite slasher film.
20. Favorite horror movie twist.
21. An unmasking of the killer that surprised you.
22. Favorite horror movie series.
23. Favorite science-fiction horror movie.
24. Favorite horror movie involving a killer animal.
25. Favorite found footage horror movie.
26. A guilty pleasure horror movie series.
27. Favorite made-for-TV horror movie.
28. Favorite horror themed book.
29. A horror movie most people hate, but you like.
30. Least favorite horror movie of all time.
31. Favorite horror movie of all time.
last edited on Apr 21, 2017 at 09:34PM

डरावनी फिल्में 258 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 251-258 of 258

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mmeBauer said…
24. Favorite horror movie involving a killer animal

Jaws is such a classic.
 [b]24. प्रिय horror movie involving a killer animal[/b] Jaws is such a classic.
25. Favorite found footage horror movie

I thought about using [REC] for day 5, but considered it’d fit this category better. Amazing movie with very thrilling scenes. It’s also very unusual to see a movie character with the same name as mine, so I quite enjoyed it.
 [b]25. प्रिय found footage horror movie[/b] I thought about using [REC] for दिन 5, but consider
26. A guilty pleasure horror movie series

Scream, maybe (?). Even though I don’t like Scream 2 & 3 as horror movies, I would have no problem in watching them again cause I like the jokes and references they used. (But can assure the next time I watch them, I’ll 100% skip any scene involving Jerry O’Connell or Scott Foley.)
 [b]26. A guilty pleasure horror movie series[/b] Scream, maybe (?). Even though I don’t like Scr
27. Favorite made-for-TV horror movie

It (1990), solely because of Tim Curry.
 [b]27. प्रिय made-for-TV horror movie[/b] It (1990), solely because of Tim Curry.
28. Favorite horror themed book

Again, Misery is the only one I’ve ever read.
 [b]28. प्रिय horror themed book[/b] Again, Misery is the only one I’ve ever read.
29. A horror movie most people hate, but you like

Silent Hill. There are two types of movie that people are always very judgmental about: horror movies and video game adaptations. I believe Silent Hill was unfairly criticized for belonging to both types. I only watched it once, and four years ago, so I don’t know if I’d still care for it after a re-watch, but from what I remember, it has a great plot, great visuals and a great ending, not to mention some very anxiety-inducing moments.
 [b]29. A horror movie most people hate, but आप like[/b] Silent Hill. There are two types of movie
30. Least favorite horror movie of all time

Okay, I’m not giving Rob Zombie any more clout by mentioning his movies again. Instead, I’m gonna go with this disgrace of a movie called The Devil Inside. Honestly, I am so glad I watched it on cable because had I gone to the movies to watch this garbage, I would definitely ask for a refund after seeing that stupid “For more information about the ongoing investigation...” title card.
 [b]30. Least प्रिय horror movie of all time[/b] Okay, I’m not giving Rob Zombie any और clou
heart
31. Favorite horror movie of all time

To me The Thing (1982) is John Carpenter at his best, horror movies at their greatest, and cinema at its finest. No less of a masterpiece than other renowned horrors like Psycho or The Shining.
 [b]31. प्रिय horror movie of all time[/b] To me The Thing (1982) is John Carpenter at his best,