डरावनी फिल्में ☠🔪31 Days of Horror🔪☠

jlhfan624 posted on Oct 04, 2011 at 03:58PM
Posted this on Tumblr, now here. For those who are unfamiliar with these kinds of things, there is a question per day that you answer. Today is day one, so respond to the forum with your answer to day one's question, and so on. Have fun!

1. Favorite horror movie remake.
2. Favorite horror themed TV show.
3. A horror movie that scared you as a child.
4. Least favorite slasher film.
5. Favorite zombie movie.
6. The most ridiculous horror movie you’ve ever seen.
7. Favorite vampire film.
8. A horror remake you despise.
9. Your guilty pleasure horror movie.
10. An underrated horror movie, in your opinion.
11. Favorite werewolf movie.
12. Favorite foreign horror movie.
13. Favorite monster movie.
14. Favorite horror movie where there are more than one killer.
15. Favorite masked villain.
16. Least favorite horror movie series.
17. Favorite horror themed book turned movie.
18. A straight-to-dvd horror movie you enjoyed.
19. Favorite slasher film.
20. Favorite horror movie twist.
21. An unmasking of the killer that surprised you.
22. Favorite horror movie series.
23. Favorite science-fiction horror movie.
24. Favorite horror movie involving a killer animal.
25. Favorite found footage horror movie.
26. A guilty pleasure horror movie series.
27. Favorite made-for-TV horror movie.
28. Favorite horror themed book.
29. A horror movie most people hate, but you like.
30. Least favorite horror movie of all time.
31. Favorite horror movie of all time.
last edited on Apr 21, 2017 at 09:34PM

डरावनी फिल्में 258 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 258

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jlhfan624 said…
11. Favorite werewolf movie.
Eventhough it's more comedy than horror, I love An American Werewolf in Paris. A very fun movie.
 11. प्रिय werewolf movie. Eventhough it's और comedy than horror, I प्यार An American Werewolf in
surprise
12. Favorite foreign horror movie.
WOWOWOWOWOW High Tension totally takes the cake on this one! It blew my mind in every good way possible. The gore was unrelenting from the very beginning and WOW that twist *mind blown*
 12. प्रिय foreign horror movie. WOWOWOWOWOW High Tension totally takes the cake on this one! It b
heart
13. Favorite monster movie.
The best monster movie, and one of the best horrors of all time hands down is The Descent. I love, love, love this movie and I could never praise it enough.
 13. प्रिय monster movie. The best monster movie, and one of the best horrors of all time hands do
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Makeupdiva said…
13. My favorite monster movie. I love A nightmare on Elm Street, it has been a favorite of mine for a very long time.
 13. My प्रिय monster movie. I प्यार A nightmare on Elm Street, it has been a प्रिय of mine for a
14. Favorite horror movie where there are more than one killer.
Scream is a classic and it has aged very well.
 14. प्रिय horror movie where there are और than one killer. Scream is a classic and it has aged
mischievous
15. Favorite masked villain.
Always will be Jason Voorhees!!
 15. प्रिय masked villain. Always will be Jason Voorhees!!
15. Favorite masked villain:
Ghost face in Scream, though of course the ghost face killer will always be the best in the first Scream.
 15. प्रिय masked villain: Ghost face in Scream, though of course the ghost face killer will alway
zzz
16. Least favorite horror movie series.
Definitely the Paranormal Activity series. They're not the type of movies I like and I thought the first one was awful, not even remotely interested in the rest.
 16. Least प्रिय horror movie series. Definitely the Paranormal Activity series. They're not the t
big smile
17. Favorite horror themed book turned movie.
Definitely Rosemary's Baby, one of my all-time favorite horror and movies in general!
 17. प्रिय horror themed book turned movie. Definitely Rosemary's Baby, one of my all-time favorit
17. Favorite horror themed book turned movie:
I guess I'd have to go with The Exoricist. I never even knew it was a book until a few years ago, I still haven't read it. But The Exoricist is one of my favorite horror movies, it is also one of the scariest movies that I've ever seen.
 17. प्रिय horror themed book turned movie: I guess I'd have to go with The Exoricist. I never eve
heart
18. A straight-to-dvd horror movie you enjoyed.
Here in the US, Triangle did not get a theatrical release and I'm kind of glad. It's one of the most excellent movies I have ever seen, so this kind of makes it a little hidden gem most people aren't aware of.
 18. A straight-to-dvd horror movie आप enjoyed. Here in the US, त्रिकोण, त्रिभुज did not get a theatrical re
heart
19. Favorite slasher film.
The absolute greatest slasher of our time is the very original A Nightmare on Elm Street. It still holds up well over 30 years later and there's nothing else out there like it.
 19. प्रिय slasher film. The absolute greatest slasher of our time is the very original A Nightmar
surprise
20. Favorite horror movie twist.
SAW!! Like literally who saw that coming? Anyone? Saw remains my favorite horror movie to this day and the shocking ending is the main reason why. I watch that final scene to this day and still get chills when "Hello Zepp" starts.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 20. प्रिय horror movie twist. SAW!! Like literally who saw that coming? Anyone? Saw remains my fa
21. An unmasking of the killer that surprised you.
Obviously High Tension, like WTF. But since I already used that recently...AND Saw, I'll go with Jill. At first watch of Scream, Billy surprised me but not Stu. Now after all these years of being so familiar with it it doesn't phase me. Jill still kind of surprises me, I wasn't expecting her at all.
 21. An unmasking of the killer that surprised you. Obviously High Tension, like WTF. But since I alr
heart
22. Favorite horror movie series.
I love love love love love love love the Friday the 13th series. SO MUCH. It is my baby and I hold it very dearly. But....I think I love Saw just a teensy bit more. As a whole, the series is much more consistent and easily flows from one movie to the next.
 22. प्रिय horror movie series. I प्यार प्यार प्यार प्यार प्यार प्यार प्यार the Friday the 13th series. S
wink
23. Favorite science-fiction horror movie.
Pandorum was great and it may or may not have a lot to do with Ben Foster. And that it was like The Descent in space.
 23. प्रिय science-fiction horror movie. Pandorum was great and it may या may not have a lot to do
24. Favorite horror movie involving a killer animal.
The Birds is pretty awesome and also terrifying.
 24. प्रिय horror movie involving a killer animal. The Birds is pretty awesome and also terrifying
hmmm
25. Favorite found footage horror movie.
I don't like any, it's my least favorite sub-genre.
26. A guilty pleasure horror movie series.
I'm almost embarrassed to admit but I love The Gingerdead Man series. I know they're awful, but I can't help but enjoy every single one.
 26. A guilty pleasure horror movie series. I'm almost embarrassed to admit but I प्यार The Gingerdead
heart
27. Favorite made-for-TV horror movie.
Still waiting impatiently for the amazing Kristy to be released on DVD so I can hold it while I sleep every night. If you can consider this made for TV. It premiered in the US on Lifetime and that's good enough for me #JusticeforKristy
 27. प्रिय made-for-TV horror movie. Still waiting impatiently for the amazing Kristy to be releas
28. Favorite horror themed book.
Like the movie, Rosemary's Baby was pretty awesome and very creepy.
 28. प्रिय horror themed book. Like the movie, Rosemary's Baby was pretty awesome and very creepy.
29. A horror movie most people hate, but you like.
I've already mentioned both One Missed Call and the Gingerdead Man series, so the only one that comes to mind recently for me was 31. It had sloppy dialogue and was overall uninspiring, but man it was fun and I loved the unrelenting violence and gore.
 29. A horror movie most people hate, but आप like. I've already mentioned both One Missed Call and t
zzz
30. Least favorite horror movie of all time.
I can't think of a single movie specifically but probably anything by M. Night aside from The Sixth Sense which was decent. How he's still allowed to make movies is beyond me.
heart
31. Favorite horror movie of all time.
On this last and most important day of 31DOH, I'm gonna go with Saw. I know I mentioned it almost every other day it seemed. But it is absolutely a movie that will stand the test of time and remain influential, legendary, and epic.
 31. प्रिय horror movie of all time. On this last and most important दिन of 31DOH, I'm gonna go wi
31. Favorite horror movie of all time
Would have to be Scream. I love Scream, have for a very long time.
 31. प्रिय horror movie of all time Would have to be Scream. I प्यार Scream, have for a very long t
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना SherlockStark said…
8. A horror remake you despise

Picking up where I left off...
I know it's not fair to choose before seeing it, but the IT remake (2017) is so unnecessary that it gets my vote.
 8. A horror remake आप despise Picking up where I left off... I know it's not fair to choose bef
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना SherlockStark said…
9. Your guilty pleasure horror movie.

Probably Queen of the Damned; because I know it's a poor movie but I still love it to death.
 9. Your guilty pleasure horror movie. Probably क्वीन of the Damned; because I know it's a poor mov
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mmeBauer said…
smile
1. Favorite horror movie remake

I usually hate remakes, especially horror movie remakes, but I find The Ring really good, sometimes even better than the original.
 [b]1. प्रिय horror movie remake[/b] I usually hate remakes, especially horror movie remakes, bu
2. Favorite horror themed TV show

Does Courage the Cowardly Dogs counts? Because it’s the only show related to horror I’ve ever watched LOL.
 [b]2. प्रिय horror themed TV show[/b] Does Courage the Cowardly कुत्ता counts? Because it’s the
jlhfan624 commented…
Close enough! लोल एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
3. A horror movie that scared you as a child

Of all the horror movies my brother showed me when I was young, ANOES was the one that scared me the most.
 [b]3. A horror movie that scared आप as a child[/b] Of all the horror फिल्में my brother showed me
4. Least favorite slasher film

The Halloween franchise has some awful movies, but Rob Zombie’s remakes are not only bad, but disgusting. Can’t remember any other scene in a horror film that made me feel so uncomfortable like the one in Halloween II where the coroner endorses necrophilia. 🤢
 [b]4. Least प्रिय slasher film[/b] The हैलोवीन franchise has some awful movies, but Rob Zombi
jlhfan624 commented…
Do not watch The Neon Demon then if this bothered you...trust me. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
mmeBauer commented…
Thanks for the heads-up because considering the cast, I totally would! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
big smile
5. Favorite zombie movie

28 Days Later is a great film! It balances some scenes full of tension with the soothing vision of Cillian Murphy’s dazzling eyes. Also worth mentioning: Train to Busan and [REC].
 [b]5. प्रिय zombie movie[/b] 28 Days Later is a great film! It balances some scenes full of ten
laugh
6. The most ridiculous horror movie you’ve ever seen

To be frank, I’ve never watched it, but I did see a video review about it and this review really highlights every aspect that makes this movie so absurd and hilariously bad.
 [b]6. The most ridiculous horror movie you’ve ever seen[/b] To be frank, I’ve never watched it
smile
7. Favorite vampire film

My favorite vampire film is What We Do In The Shadows. However, since this isn’t 31 Days of Comedy, I’m gonna go with Fright Night (1985). It is pretty good and one of the few vampire films I’ve watched.

(Also, let me give a special shout-out to the remake for being just as good as the original, and for understanding Colin Farrell was the only actor who could emulate Chris Sarandon’s sexiness.)
 [b]7. प्रिय vampire film[/b] My प्रिय vampire film is What We Do In The Shadows. However, si
monkey
8. A horror remake you despise

As aforementioned, I hate Rob Zombie’s Halloween and Halloween II. I don’t know why Zombie bothered to make us feel more sympathetic towards Michael, giving him a background, when Michael acts like a complete beast here. These movies are nothing but pure, sadistic gore. Every character is obnoxious, Zombie’s direction is so bad there were moments I thought I was watching a music video, and the script is so poor it led me to question if the person who wrote it ever had contact with another human being.

Anyway, long story short: I hate these remakes so much, every time I think about them, I become possessed by the spirit of Roger Ebert. *ends rant*
 [b]8. A horror remake आप despise[/b] As aforementioned, I hate Rob Zombie’s हैलोवीन and Hallo
smile
9. Your guilty pleasure horror movie

This movie is so absurd, but I genuinely like it. It was really tense in its key moments and I felt like James Wan had the time of his life directing it.
 [b]9. Your guilty pleasure horror movie[/b] This movie is so absurd, but I genuinely like it. It w
10. An underrated horror movie, in your opinion

Annabelle. I know it was a box office hit, but I find it so unfair how poorly received it was critically, not to mention I’ve seen it in several Worst Movies Ever user lists on IMDb and Letterboxd. I think it’s a good with some very tense scenes (ahem-the-elevator-scene-ahem!). I just wish The Conjuring Universe could be this great again.
 [b]10. An underrated horror movie, in your opinion[/b] Annabelle. I know it was a box office hit,
11. Favorite werewolf movie

In part because it’s very good indeed, in part because it’s the only one I remember now.
 [b]11. प्रिय werewolf movie[/b] In part because it’s very good indeed, in part because it’s
12. Favorite foreign horror movie

The Orphanage. It has an interesting plot and amazing visuals, and every time I watch this film, it’s like I’m watching it for the first time. Another reason I like it so much is the fact that it was one of few times I got my mom to watch a horror movie and Simón has become a kind of inside joke of ours when something weird happens around us.
 [b]12. प्रिय foreign horror movie[/b] [i]The Orphanage[/i]. It has an interesting plot and amaz
13. Favorite monster movie

The Thing (1982) is pretty amazing. It’s also my favorite John Carpenter movie.
 [b]13. प्रिय monster movie[/b] The Thing (1982) is pretty amazing. It’s also my प्रिय John
14. Favorite horror movie where there are more than one killer

Scream. Oh, how I wish I had watched this movie when I wasn’t aware of its plot twist.
 [b]14. प्रिय horror movie where there are और than one killer[/b] Scream. Oh, how I wish I had
15. Favorite masked villain

Dr. Hannibal Lecter. Can’t think of a smarter villain or a more frightening mask.
 [b]15. प्रिय masked villain[/b] Dr. Hannibal Lecter. Can’t think of a smarter villain या a mo
16. Least favorite horror movie series

The Amityville Horror. It’s a series that doesn’t make sense. There are made-for-TV, straight-to-video and unofficial movies, so I don’t even know how to keep track of it. And, honestly, even if I did, I wouldn’t want to because the original movie is terrible and really weak. The 2005 remake is okay though and probably the only good entry in this franchise.
 [b]16. Least प्रिय horror movie series[/b] The Amityville Horror. It’s a series that doesn’
17. Favorite horror themed book turned movie

Misery is the only horror themed book I’ve read, but I’m confident to say it’s pretty good. The movie is also amazing and features outstanding performing by Kathy Bates and James Caan, despite being less graphic and scaring.
 [b]17. प्रिय horror themed book turned movie[/b] Misery is the only horror themed book I’ve r
hmmm
18. A straight-to-dvd horror movie you enjoyed

I don’t think I ever watched one of these...
heart
19. Favorite slasher film

Halloween (1978). 12 movies later in the series and none can beat the original. A truly classic that only John Carpenter could’ve pulled off.
 [b]19. प्रिय slasher film[/b] हैलोवीन (1978). 12 फिल्में later in the series and none can beat
20. Favorite horror movie twist

I would give everything to watch Psycho without knowing the twist. Like, could anyone see that coming, hadn’t people been spoiling that ending for decades?
 [b]20. प्रिय horror movie twist[/b] I would give everything to watch [i]Psycho[/i] without know
21. An unmasking of the killer that surprised you

Stu Macher. Billy didn’t surprise me due to all the fan art I’ve seen of him licking corn syrup, but Stu did, probably because I believed there was only one killer.
 [b]21. An unmasking of the killer that surprised you[/b] Stu Macher. Billy didn’t surprise me du
22. Favorite horror movie series

I’ll have to go with The Conjuring. Will probably regret it later, because I only like 4 movies in this franchise (out of the 5 I have watched), but that’s more than I can say of A Nightmare On Elm Street, Halloween, and Scream -- the three other franchises I tried to follow.

ANOES: love the first one, kinda like Dream Warriors, like New Nightmare. Hate everything else.
Halloween: absolutely love the first one, hated everything else (only watched until Rob Zombie’s Halloween 2).
Scream: really like the first one, dislike 2 & 3, like the 4th.
The Conjuring “Cinematic Universe”: love The Conjuring 1 & 2, like Annabelle and Annabelle Creation.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
23. Favorite science-fiction horror movie

I already used The Master John Carpenter’s The Thing, so for this one I’ll use Alien, that is pretty amazing as well.
 [b]23. प्रिय science-fiction horror movie[/b] I already used The Master John Carpenter’s The