H2O Just Add Water Is Claire Holt Leaving H2O?

justaddh20 posted on Aug 29, 2008 at 03:59AM
i read alot of articles and forums about this and there are conflicting reports...
some say she's going to be on just a few episodes, some say she's going to miss a few episodes but be on most.
she's filming some usa horror flick called messengers 2, guess she wants to stretch her fin at acting.
it's still fuzzy of what's really going to happen.
i just believe the hard facts and there isn't any.
except that indiana is going to be in season 3, and holt is working on an american horror film.
even articles leave you hanging of what is actually going on.

link

H2O Just Add Water 114 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 101-114 of 114

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ifedizzle said…
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना H20weirdo101 said…
crying
She went to go do a movie!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना candygal57 said…
hmmm
It's sooo sad tht Emma is leaving. She was a BRILLIANT character!!! I wish they could still make the shows, but now they r toooo old. (22)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mermaidgirl20 said…
cool
i love all h20 characters on the show they are amazing !!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ClaireHolt88 said…
smile
Hey everyone!

It's true, I have officially left H2O. For a good reason of course. I was offered a spot on "The Messengers 2", an American horror film. I am also now working on "Pretty Little Liars", my new favorite TV Show. Also, if you have watched all the episodes, you would know that Cleo (Pheobe Tonkin) and Rikki (Cariba Heine) have graduated High School in the last episode. So, of course, there really is no more H2O! The girls have graduated and are moving on, protecting the "secret" as they go! Of course, as fans have said time and time again, they could make "next generation" episodes. Although this would be hard, because the girls couldn't really just BECOME mermaids by themselves, figuring that they would be young, and irresponsible, unlike Emma Gilbert.

Other than that, guys, that's about the only reason why I left the show. Any questions? Don't be afraid to shoot me a message. One more thing...please realize that there are alot of posers out there...Not including me. I decided to make a FanPop account to answer these simple questions. Just to help my fans understand why H2O has stopped making new episodes, and why there is no Season 4, and so on. Please understand that posers don't know the real reason why H2O has stopped making new Seasons.

Thanks everyone!
Claire Holt
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना missEmma said…
angry
emma rely should not leave i mean indiana is ok but claire rely should not leave :(
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना zikkifan4ever said…
ClaireHolt88 is sooooo fake!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना delenagirl101 said…
crying
But claire holt is now in vampire diares but I really miss her in h2o I thought after season 2 the show going to canceled Claire was leaving but then I found out watch episodes an I am crying cause it not the same
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना EMMA701 said…
jkjf
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mikethecat said…
what ?? jkjf ??
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना katlover234 said…
i love bella she makes the show so intresting! is emma just traveling the worl or traviling and finding a new home?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना katlover234 said…
claireholt88 is so fake!anyway bella is good in the show. i mean i liked emma alot she was my favorite character i think they will still have more episodes of other girls theat became mermaids. and i think they should show the girls in college hiding there secret.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना xxjellygirlxx said…
sad
she is in season three a new girl bella comes
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mockingjay78 said…
angry
Oh my gosh, she is in vampire diaries that is so wrong!
H20 is ten times better than that!
-Ricki is awesome-