H2O Just Add Water Is Claire Holt Leaving H2O?

justaddh20 posted on Aug 29, 2008 at 03:59AM
i read alot of articles and forums about this and there are conflicting reports...
some say she's going to be on just a few episodes, some say she's going to miss a few episodes but be on most.
she's filming some usa horror flick called messengers 2, guess she wants to stretch her fin at acting.
it's still fuzzy of what's really going to happen.
i just believe the hard facts and there isn't any.
except that indiana is going to be in season 3, and holt is working on an american horror film.
even articles leave you hanging of what is actually going on.

link

H2O Just Add Water 114 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 114

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना irotesoelc said…
WAT h2o will go bust without her shes my worst out the three but it wont be the same with out here
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Dramaqueen135 said…
yea she is Indiana Evans is replaceing her but i heard a rumor that she is going to be in a few episodes even though shes not my favorite chacater shes still a special chacater to h2o just add water!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना SiriuxxxBlack said…
As much as it pains me to say this, I'm not going to watch H20 without Claire Holt. It won't be the same without her. She started out in the very beginning, and we've all grown to like her, I think.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mileymomo said…
i hope not i dont like this Indiana Evans she can take a hike!!!i HATE her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!if she does i might stop watching the show i mean emma just cant leave!!!what about Ash?!his chariter likes emma not bella or what ever her name is in the show!!!!i HATE her as must as i HATE charlotte!!!! Indiana Evans is meen if she does it wont be the same everone is used to emma not her!!!!and mst of my friends but like 3 likes emma they will be soooooooooooooooooo mad if Claire leaves!!!!i NEVER liked this Indiana Evans since i read about her she sounds sooooooooooooo EVIL!!!but this its just me!!!!she to me is like another charlotte!!!!why would she leave her role to Indiana Evans?!she better not leave or everyone i know will be soooooooooooooooooooo sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Indiana Evans can take a hike and get lost and i wouldnt care one bit!!!!!!!!!!aaaah and grrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!she CANT leave!!!!!!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mako1 said…
I think Emma should move on. Indiana is gorgeous!!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Emmafangirl614 said…
mako1 YOU SUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EMMA IS MY FAVORITE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it wont be the same without her it wont be the same without all 3 of them Bella is going to be like Charlotte . And i hate charlotte !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MissRikki said…
awww It wouldn't be the same without her
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना blitzholly said…
i hate charlotte so much

Rikki+Zane=Zikki love forever :>)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mollyrocks0000 said…
i love Claire, Cleo, and Cariba!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dianuzza said…
i love h2o! is my favourite serial!and i love claire cariba and phoebe!i thought never be the season 3!but now i know and i'm so happy,cuz i was sad when the season 2 is overed!i am so exciting!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना CleoSertori1234 said…
Emma is leaving for a few episodes in Season 3.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mermaidia said…
its realy sad.my friend loves emma.so do
i but my favrit is cleo.
i like them all.
kim
My favorite is Cleo TOO!!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना xxbecksxx said…
omg it is gonna be so boring without emma, even though cleo is me favorite!!!!
Right xxbecksxx!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना amyleighwatson said…
charlotte is so stupid u just gotta hate her and without emma were will the show be u just have 2 av a control freak
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Bubbly131 said…
she's not being replaced! they are jut adding a new character. and she is coming back. she will just be gone for a few episodes.
Well if they are adding that means replacing for a few episodes.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Ivas said…
hi guys i`m fed up with wauting for season 3 when does it arrive on ours tv or at least on youtube if it is already on australians tv`s as i`ve heard why doesn`t anyone post the episodes on youtube???????????
I KNOW!!
I'm sad that Emma is leaving.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
and i`ve heard also that the show will adapt the new stories for the age of the crew.they have grown up and the show also. i`m sure it will be yet full of fun but i can`t help sighing for the good old times... remeber the first appearance of lewis - he looked like real geek then he evolved into a more polished young man?
Yeah....I remember when Lewis looked like a geek BUT I liked that.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
me too. i was only nostagic of that days...i wish i could only live in a world like that, like was theirs in the first episodes but this doesn`t mean i don`t like the new ones i like them also and i never rest watching them again and again and all over again...
Cool.
orange and with scales is my way to some peace and quiet in front of the tv with my eyes glued to the screen too much in front and too little in back of it the end when lewis grows a beard and cleo has his children
I don't get you Ivas.
i`m pretty sure that lewis won`t grow a beard and phoebe won`t have his children so the show will hopefully never end this was the meaning
Good.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना BonesMad3 said…
It says she left town with her family.

FROM WIKIPEDIA link
The third series is scheduled for broadcast in 2009.[1] This series centres around Cleo and Rikki coming to terms with the loss of Emma, who has left town with her family. New characters are introduced, including Bella (Indiana Evans), a singer and mermaid since the age of eight; and Will (Luke Mitchell), a skilled diver who is trying to figure out the secrets of Mako Island, and who accidentally unleashes a powerful force which turns water against the mermaids. The girls must also deal with Zane, who attempts to exploit Mako's secrets after Rikki breaks up with him.[2][3]
I know that.
of course you do but it is interesting to see that some poeple never fed up with keeping in touch with the show and it`s long long expected new 3 series . so, any comment it`s helpful and welcome regardless of its newness
ah.I see.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना shan4-10 said…
meh
is it true that indianna is gunna be the new mermaid cuz if she is it will be stupid there has already been 1 new one and she ruined the show
Bella is just replacing Emma not new or anything.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना cagsy said…
zzz
i will miss emma
Me too me too.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mikethecat said…
me triple tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
mischievous
hi a carlar
What does that mean cagsy?
cool
i feel cool today if its raing i will not sun bave
rainy
i am oing to miss emma waaaa
I'll miss Em to
yeah, me too. maybe she will be back in season 4 maybe it will be 4 mermaids. who knows we will see what happens.
She will return in season 3 and Indy will leave.
i am sorry i like both em and bella. i am sorry em left for filming.
i don't have authority. you don't have. their choice. depend the girls contract expire. the producer and director have authority. we
will see in season 4. maybe it will be 4 mermaids maybe 5 mermaids(charlotte ??) who knows so we will see what happens. if i am wrong
then accept it.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना h2o_love_ said…
smile
ill miss emma but she will be in h2o film!
yes she will i believe i agree with you
Who do u agree with mikethecat me or H20_love_?
smile
if i wrong, then tell me.