Zekrom676!! The नारूटो Shippuden Rp!!!

sasuke106 posted on Jun 05, 2012 at 08:48PM
u know guys what to do here if u dont then this is the forum

u can choice one of the naruto characters or make one of ur self

and cause i know that zekrom676 will be naruto uzumaki then guys u cant choice naruto uzumaki or sasuke uchiha cause i will do sasuke uchiha and zekrom will be narut uzumaki

Name:
Clan:
Personality:
Skills:
Nature type:
Jutsu:
Weapons:
Height:
Weight:
Eye color:
Hair color:
Bio:

ok now if u want or not make a character
 u know guys what to do here if u dont then this is the मंच u can choice one of the नारूटो cha

Zekrom676!! 76 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 76

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sasuke106 said…
Name: sasuke uchiha

D.o.b: 23 july 1996

Clan: uchiha

Personality: When i was a child, i was very kind, loving towards my parents and older brother and respectful to my fellow clansmen as well as my teachers. I was even very proud of being Itachi's brother and Fugaku's son — famous for being devoted protectors of Konoha, and i desired to emulate them. My original dream was to join the Konoha Military Police Force when he grew up, like his father and as such greatly sought my father's approval and acknowledgement of my abilities. After Itachi massacred the clan, my's ideals and personality changed drastically and i became cold, indifferent, cruel, cynical, arrogant, and devoted the next nine years of my life to kill Itachi.
When first introduced to Team Kakashi, i displayed great indifference to my team-mates as well as others. Feeling superior to all of them, including my teacher, i was unwilling to cooperate with any of my team-mates, as i felt they would provide him no aid in furthering my ambition to kill my brother; this attitude had began since i was in the Academy, as i had the lowest score in cooperation and second lowest in assertiveness. However over time, as he interacted more with his team mates on a day-to-day basis, i began to see them as somewhat of a family and i started to lose some of my hatred, caring more about my team than my revenge. I even admitted to Naruto that i almost thought that i must forget revenge and instead focused on Team 7. However, Orochimaru branded me with the Cursed Seal of Heaven during the Chūnin Exams to help push him back into my desire for vengeance and to give my a taste of power. Although Kakashi Hatake sealed away the Cursed Seal, and taught him the Chidori in the hopes of deviating me from the path of revenge, I began to draw more power from the seal in the hopes of getting stronger. And thus my previous ambition was renewed while causing me to disregard comradeship once again.

According to Kakashi,I has both a superiority and an inferiority complex, as i am unwilling to acknowledge when someone is stronger than me , but obsesses when i believe that they are. For example, i was complacent with my rivalry with Naruto when i believe i was the stronger of the two, but upon noticing Naruto's fast growth, showcased in his victory over Sunagakure's jinchūriki, Gaara, who had previously beate me and his own quick defeat by Itachi on my return to Konoha, all culminated in my defection to Otogakure to seek power from Orochimaru.

Skills: i can run very fast i have one cursed seal, demon gate, devil seal, the sharigan power eye, i can control the nine tails , i am very fast in everything, noone can see me when i attack ,use genjutsu, my chacra is very wierd cause is cold when i am angry and i can kill everyone with the sassuno

Nature type: Blaze Release , Fire Release , Lightning Release,dark release

Jutsu: AmaterasuBinding Snake Glare SpellBlaze Release Magatama Blaze Release: KagutsuchiBody SheddingChidoriChidori CurrentChidori SenbonChidori Sharp SpearCursedSealof HeavenDemonic Illusion: Shackling Stakes TechniqueFire Release: Dragon Fire TechniqueFire Release: Great Dragon Fire TechniqueFire Release: Great Fireball TechniqueFire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire TechniqueGenjutsu: SharinganHidden Shadow Snake HandsKirinLion Combo
Manipulated Shuriken TechniqueManipulating Windmill Triple BladesPachinko Technique Peregrine Falcon Drop Shadow Shuriken TechniqueShadow of the Dancing LeafShield of BlackFlamesStrong FistSummoning Technique (Hawks, Snakes)Summoning: Lightning Flash Blade CreationSusanooSusanoo GenjutsuSword of Kusanagi: Chidori KatanaTsukuyomi

Weapons:katana,shurihen,kunai

Height: 168cm

Weight: 52,2 kg

Eye color: black

Hair color: blue

Bio: when i was a kid my parents die by my brother from this day i srat to be a bad person and cold heart i was an avenger i was revange my brother and now i wont to destory the village
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 Name: sasuke uchiha Age: 16 D.o.b: 23 july 1996 Gender: male Rank: mist Clan: uch
SasukeDaisuke commented…
XD i cant believe i write srat and no start XD looool एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Zekrom676 commented…
XD लोल i can't believe no else came to the मंच yet या reply to my post yet ! लोल एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
sasuki_uchigowa commented…
no no i mean i reply in the मंच but none reply that what i meant lolz एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Zekrom676 said…
I don't need to put my bio do i ? I mean everyone else already knoww (plus that's a lot of writing right now heheh '^_^) (wow its been 8 months XD sorry sas)
SasukeDaisuke commented…
लोल no u dont need bio ....yeah everyone knows and लोल yeah 8 months XD as u see MANY ppl write over here लोल those 8months .... so if एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
SasukeDaisuke commented…
so if u dont want to write then dont i have ""million "" ppl that will write ... did i say ""million """? एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Zekrom676 commented…
yes u did XD and ok thnx and i could write it, i just don't want to heheh XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
*Throws a kunai towards a tree* bullseye ! *shoots fist up and brings in down in a victory manner* now *shadow clone jutsu! Summons 2 more clone* now to aim for these 3 targets at once *clones and I get our kunais ready and we all run and jump in the same movement as eachother towards 3 ring targets set up in the training field* Hya ! *throws kunais at the exact same time and all 3 hits the 3 different targets right in the bulls eye* Yeah ! New record Believe it ! *goes back to get the kunais and notices the left kunai is a tad away from the bulleye* eehh *sighs* oh well..at least i came pretty close *retrieves all kunais back
big smile
Enters Naruto Uzumaki ! #1 Hyper active knucklehead Ninja !!! Who loves Ramen and is the jinchuuriki of the Nine Tailed fox !

D.o.b.: October 10

Clan: Uzumaki

Chakra nature type: Wind

special jutsus: shadow clone jutsu, sexy jutsu, and Rasengan with various forms

Village: Konohagakure (The hidden Leaf village)

Awakening ability: Kyuubi chakra

Weapons: kunais, shuriken, and Demon Wind Shuriken

Dream: To become hokage
 Enters नारूटो Uzumaki ! #1 Hyper active knucklehead Ninja !!! Who loves ramen, रामन and is the jinchuuriki
Zekrom676 commented…
oh and will never give up and will become hokage some दिन एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sasuki_uchigowa said…
smile
Name: Miyori Kurobara

D.o.b: ummmmmmm......the same day as madara

Clan: Kurobara

Personality: enegertic,mystirious,happy and not talking person

Skills: use your blood to kill you ,she can destroy a half village with her death scyth her demon can control your body and break your bones ( and more)

Nature type: fire and water ,darness

Jutsu: Forbidden jutsus : fury ,summon a death god, ones own life reincarnation , chakra threads , twin snakes mutual death , summoning impure world resurrection , dead soul technique , mass shadow clone , izanagi , released .....Water jutsus : Dragon bullet technique , raging waves , water release , black rain , giant vortex , water transformation jutsu , violent bubble wave , water wall , great cannon ball , water shark bomb , syrup trap , storm upheaval , ripping torrent , water clone jutsu , five hungry sharks , mount of the serpent , marine battle formation jutsu , waterfull basin , water fang bullet , water whip , black prision .....Fire jutsus : searing migraine , fire breath jutsu , misty slame dance , burning ash , flame bombs , dragon flame jutsu , exploding slame shot , great dragon flame jutsu , phoenix flower jutsu dragon flame bomb , giant flame bomb , amaterasu , firing biscuit , fireball jutsu , fire paper bomb jutsu , fire dragon bomb .....Lighting jutsu: ( she copy that with sharingan) Kirin , junsei raiku kunai jutsu , sei sen no jutsu , shichu shibari , ten thousands lighting bugs , inbikiri seeji no jutsu .....Demon jutsus : black night , knight of light , the black rose , black hole , red rain , blood monster , white moon , death smell , ultimate prision , the walking soul , demon prision ...( thats it)

Weapons: katana ,death scythe anbd kunai

Height: 5'6cm

Weight: 50,2 kg

Eye color: red-purple

Hair color: short black

Bio: she born when the uchihas and the senju was have a war she is the same age as madara uchiha and hashirama senju.. uchiha's try to kill her clan so they wont help the senjus her whole family die exepr from here because she was immortal when uchihas and senjus have peace she come back to destroy madara uchiha but never have the change to do her revange now she wear a mask to hind her face so none will findwho sheis

my death scythe : link

my demon : link

her mask : link

And the sharingan i take from an old uchiha : link ( if you wantmy sharingan story i will write it)
( hope you like her ^_^)
 Name: Miyori Kurobara Age: 158 ( but looks like 15) D.o.b: ummmmmmm......the same दिन as mad
Zekrom676 commented…
yeeaahhh idk if i want to fight her XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
लोल XD sorry if i make her relly awesome its just i like those kind of things ^_^lolz एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
* hide behind the shadows watching naruto*
Well that's enough practice for today, oh wait *goes back and tries to hit the target i just barely miss with my kunai and i nail it* Alright! *gets kunai back and puts them up* hm ? *looks around from where I'm standing thinking someone Might be near because i can/could barely sense it* hmph probably an animal or something like a dog or fish. *Leaves the training field for now to go eat Ramen then plans on taking a rest after that* (I'm not ALWAYS that hyper and energetic like even after training)
*comes out the shadows and look around * he already leave tehh * take a pencil and paper and write a report about naruto * Hmmm interesting maybe i will follow him little more * put on my mask and walk around the village * ( I'm not good on rp guys if i do wrong you can tell me )
Zekrom676 commented…
don't worry much, i don't consider myself the best या that good at Rping either heheh (and looks like Naruto's gotta a stalker o.o oh wow, jk XD.....or not o.o) एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Alright ^_^ ( hehehe yep maybe a stalker maybe not XD ) एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
big smile
*Goes to Ichirakus to buy Ramen* haaah I'm hungry *arrives at Ichirakus, orders Ramen, and eats up* everyday mhm!
 *Goes to Ichirakus to buy Ramen* haaah I'm hungry *arrives at Ichirakus, orders Ramen, and eats up* e
* walks near the ichiraku and see naruto from the corner of my eye and my jaw fell on the ground * wtf ? * take the report and write with big latter * HE EAT MORE THAN 20 RAMEN CUPS * i rub the back of my head* oh boy thats really too much * i whisper to myself and jump on a tree *
zzz
*Finishes eating then heads out* *yawns* just a quick rest *wipes eyes then heads home and on the way past the flower shop Ino says hi and i say hey back* so full now *rubs stomach and burps then goes into home, locks door, drinks something, and falls asleep in bed*
* sweat drops* for the nine tails he got really boring life tehh i am off now * turn away from narutos window and desappears in the shadows*
*Opens one eye with hands behind head laying down* heh i bet she's gone now *sits up and both eyes are open now, creeps up to my own window and looks around and sees no one there* why the heck was anyone following me anyway, lucky i didn't fully see 'em. Its late out anyway so i'll go back to sleep *goes back to sleep since its night time and rests up for tomorrow*

(Its morning now)
*wakes up, eats breakfast, gets ready and heads out* I wonder who that could've been stalking me, or am i just paranoid....
* Goies to akatsuki hideout and lay on the couch* ...Deidara: Yo Miyori un did you find something ? ..None of your business my little lady * i smirk* ...Deidara: stop to caling me lady un i am boy....yep yep a boyyyyyy yeah whatever now get da fuck away from me * i stands upand go to peins office* ..-ein: so what you find ? ..... ehh nothing ? i need more time ya know he act like how to say it .. normal ? ...Pein : whatever miyori you have 3 more days .... That's not enough or you give me 10 days or else i am gonna to talk to someone with the name madara ? * i smirk look at peins reaction* ...Pein : fine fine 10 day...good boy see it wasnt difficult * i smile and walk out going to my room and take of my mask* some sleep only for 10 minutes and igo there again * i close my eyes and fall asleep*

( morning time)
* i jump from my bed fix it then take a bath , put on my cothes and mask and runs to the forest * i am gonna see you again nine tail fox * i smirk to myself *
*Leaves my house and goes to see if Grandma tsunade has any missions for me* *on the way there i see Kiba* hey Kiba what's up ?, Kiba: Naruto, have you noticed anything strange around here or any suspicious people around or near the village ?, Me: nope why ? Someone getting stupid again to try to mess with the leaf ? Because we'll pound them that's for sure!, Kiba: heheh yeah well my canine senses just notice something that's why i ask, well be seeing ya *Kiba runs off with Akamaru* me: Ok lets see what grandma's got! *goes into hokage's mansion and speaks with Tsunade to ask her for an A rank mission* Got any for me Tsunade !? :D I'm raring to go plus ummm i need the money heheh '^_^, Tsunade: Sorry Naruto. there aren't any A ranked missions left for u, every other rank but those..., Me: Aww man, Tsunade: but there i- nevermind, i'll call u when e get more in and right now i havesome medical treatment to attend too and Stop Calling Me Grandma !!, me: ok ok heheh (thinks: gee i don't know) alright see ya! *leaves hokage mansion and goes back to the training field* Dang it I should've asked for B rank ! *grabs my hair* oh well. Hmm Think i'll go find Choji and see if he wants to spar with me....
Zekrom676 commented…
whoah i really wrote a lot....o.o एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
*chuckle to myself * (thinks: silly nine tails ) *keep follow you and sit on a tree * well do something i am not waste my time with a little kid *sighs* ahhh again training * write the report *
Zekrom676 commented…
(well that's a good thing X)) एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
*Stops for a moment and uses sage mode then goes back to normal* (says to myself talking about you) on second thought, you're not getting anything outta me, you're just gonna be watching a boring scene here *smirks*
*Runs off into the woods towards the leaf and secretly does something*
* eyes widen when you use the sage mode* did he just ? wait this little jerk where is he going no again boring scenes * stands up and follow you *
*Still goes through the forest/woods then looks back and waits Near the exit of the forest with caution*
* run near the exist of the forest and look around * hmmmm wierd * take out my death scythe and sit on it * none is here ? *sighs*
*Stays hidden in bushes* oh man, she's gotta sword scythe thingy.....like that jashin guy Hidan, why is she following me ? Hmm i wonder if i should call it off (it depends on how long she stays there and her determination to spy on me or us the leaf village)
*smirk under my mask* uhhhh i think he leave to bad ..ohh my jashin * hold my death scythe* hidan and tobi will be mad at me * sighs* well time to leave i am bad girl boohoo * turn around and walks *
Hmm i think she's faking but we'll see *keeps watching* yeah that's right, just keep going (says quietly) turn around if u want too i got something for ya..
hmph * stops and look at the bushes * are you gonna still hide ? * sighs*
*Shadow clone comes up from behind u and grabs you* Aha! you weren't expect that now were you !? *emerges from the bushes and stretches* alright what's your deal why are u following me weird lady..or girl ? can't really tell behind mask.
You're a spy aren't You !? And from where !?
*sighs* you catch me i never expect this i am really astupid to let my clone behind you ? * smirks under my mask and my clone hit your clones* look here you jerk i do whatever i want ..i am not a spy and yes i am a girl so why you care ha ? as you do your business i do mine tch .. but * take put my death scythe* if you tell me about you then i will do tell you about me.. what you say little one ?
wow i never though i will do my charactr so hmm stupid and bad >_< i am sorry about the jerk part i dont like call people jerks>_< एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Zekrom676 commented…
oh u don't huh ? '^_^ aheheh I read the सेकंड line of this (your) टिप्पणी दे about apologizing for the jerk part after i sent my अगला post heheh, i forgive ya anyway. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
yeah i dont really :/ phew thanks god i hate call my फ्रेंड्स jerks even in rp >_< एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I want answers ! Jerk !? You're the one who's stalking me !? My business isn't stalking others unlike someone..>.>
How do I know you're not lying about yourself though ? I don't know if your evil or not, a ninja's gotta be careful ya know and see through deception.
and Little !? I'm taller than You !
i want answear too you know i have many questions as you do ..hahahahah yeah i stalking you is there a problem with it ? i bet there is and more poeple that stalking you * i chuckle and whisper* that hinata kid do so * cough* well your business is to be bored all the day tuh ..Why to lie ? i am not the lie type ya know i have and heart ya know i am not evil geez kids those days ..Yeah you may be taller but i am older * i smirk under my mask and whisper again* oh you dont know how much older i am * chuckle*
*Squints eyes at you* (hmm) Yes there is a problem, I don't know you, u could be anyone coming here to do anything and i sure as heck haven't seen u around the village or even the sand village
I usually have more things to do but things have died down these days and A rank missions are all gone, i should've went for S's.
I'm the one who should be asking questions here though, not u lady !
So ur saying u have a kind heart ? And is not evil ? I've heard that one before. U'd have to prove it.

(And) you may be older but i am stronger, yeah believe it !
*sighs* wordw words and words its boring to even talk with you .. so if you do not know me that makes me evil ? tch how pathetic Hn and you never see me because i am not from here or the sand village well i was from here but whocares anyway ...ohhh so you just a normal ninja even if you got a demon in you ? heh that awesome .. fine then what you want me to answear you then i am listening * sits on the ground * Yeah i have a kinda heart ..How you want me to prove it ? ....* chuckles* power doesnt make someone strong little fox age make someone stronger more older more stronger older people are smarter than young people and i can see that right now *sighs*
Rrrrhhhh......Listen hear i've beaten plenty of guys older than me so age doesn't have to do with it at all really and i'm just looking out because u seem like a suspicious character and usually they're the ones to cause harm so shut it!
*Looks at u intensively* hmph i don't have to prove anything to you, u must be here for a reason too and spying on a guy like me, why me ? Trying to gather information on me huh ? Well i won't let u
so u can say I'm boring all u like, i've learned my lessons from the past.
so u can go on back to wherever u came and sleep or somethin *looks away* *then slighly turns head with one eye slightly open crossing arms*
*yawns* yeah i know tha you beat older people but how much older that you ? 10 years or 100 years older hm ? * i smirks * well i am suspicious because i am wearing a mask so you can say that but if i tell you i work for kakashi ? shut it ? first learn how to speak to a girl and then tell me to shut it how childish of you ...well yes of course you do not have because i already know enough thinks of you and you do not even know my name naruto ...maybe i stalking you because i have a crush on you or because i want to kill you or find infomations about you or maybe tell you news about sasuke your friend ? .....* laughs* a kid tell me what to do how epic first do not make that face to me sit i didnt do anything to you after all maybe i watch you to protect you so do not think before learn why i stalk you geez * stands up* fine i am leaving better for me my mission is done here .. farewell naruto * desappears*
Zekrom676 commented…
(yeah when's the action gonna start man ? >:D) एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
wait wait it will come mwahahah XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Wait ! Sasuke ! Kakashi sensei ?! Protect me !? From what !? Wait come back ! Gommenasai geez...
(Thinks: well she's gone now) and how'd she......nevermind and a crush ? She said she's old so why would she ?
............wait she just said her mission is done here....so i was right she was watching me, next time I'm really gonna get answers if she comes back.
(And how do i know if she's a girl, could be a transformatiom technique to lower my guard or something.)
* goes to the hideout and walks to peins office* CAN I STOP THE BULLSHITS PEIN ? ....Pein : no you have to find more about him ...YOU ARE KIDDING ME ? ..Pein : no now go the real leader wanna tell you something ...WHAT THAT JERK WANT ?* sighs and walk at tobi's room* WHAT YOU WANT TOBI ? ...Tobi : miyori-chan come to play with tobi-kun ... cut it out * close thedoor and lock it* what you want ...Tobi : i want you to go back there but without your mask you will go as a new ninja from rain village understand ? ...WHAT ? now i have toshow and my face all this about this fox ? you were planing this ha ? ..Tobi : well my dear yes i was plan this not do what i said understood ? ...* sighs* whatever you say * open the door and slam it* idiot tobi idiot pein idiot akatsuki * walks to my room and take of my mask* tehh time for bussines * change to jounin clothes and put on a rain village headband * tch pathetic * opens the window and walks to the village*
*Talking to Kiba* So there was this weird lady with a mask on stalking me and she had a scythe weapon thing like Hidan and she's already knew my, Sasuke's, and Kakashi sensei's name and when she left she said "my mission is done here" so i think she was sent to spy on me.
If she were trying to protect me the situation would be different.
Kiba: mhm so I see, she may be the one after all but we could only get a small scent that was strange and unfamiliar near the village so it won't be that easy to tell who it is but it may be her Naruto, it was odd and foreign to me though, thanks for sharing the info. Now i gotta go take care of some business else where, let me know if you find anything else will ya ? Or maybe u could take care of it yourself...If i don't make it u could still fill me in on the details, ok ?

me: Alright, she could be dangerous but i don't know for sure, alright see ya later Kiba *Kiba leaves and so do I to go investigate the woods/forest near the training field alone*
*runs back to the hidden leaf gate exiting the village*
* walk at konohas gate * ( thinks : now i have to go there ? no no why to me ) ohh so there it is *smiles* wow its so cool ( thinks : yeah "coool") * look around and see you* ohh sir ?
*Notices you* hmm ? Me ? What is it ?
*rub the back of my neck* your from here right well could you tell me where lady's tsunade office is ?
Yeah....its in the big mansion ahead (obviously XD) just take a left when u pass the Yamanaka's flower shop.
( XD ) Ohhh thnk you sir * smiles and walks in the village * ( thinks :aghh i hate to smile aghh) * walks to the big mansion * ( we can skip the tsunade talking if you want ? )
No prob ^_^ *looks back while u leave then turns and goes out of the village back to the training field*
I wonder if she'll show up again......man i really feel like sparring right now...
( blah blah she talk with tsunade) .. thank you mis really * smiles and walks out the office and sighs* good now my new life * smirks and walks to the home that tsunade gave me* hmm not bad not bad but first lets go to see the nine tails * chuckle and run to the training field*
Zekrom676 commented…
holy crap! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
MWhahahahah लोल एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
smirk
*creeps up by the lake and jumps in and hides in the water* (now to wait >:) that is until i run out of air, but i got a feeling she'll be here) *swims around a bit then stops to conserve energy*
mischievous
* goes to the training field and look around * hmm wierd again maybe h- * smirks* again how silly i am i forgot my kunai near the lake * walks at the lake and "search"for my kunai * wierd i would bet it was here hmmm
*sees a shadowy figure above the lake that somewhat seems to be a girl figure* aha that may be her! I got u now! *shadow clone jutsu!* *me and my shadow clones all propel out of the water towards u* yeeaaahhh- huh !? *We all land down near u looking at u* dang it, its just that girl again from before..
(Thinking: and the stalker could be looking at me right now through some trees...)
* laughs* how nice of you sir you try to attack me and then not even a sorry well yu didnt did anything but still you "scared "me and the girl from before have a name you know and if you wait for someone i can sence none here so you waste your time * take a kunai that was on the ground* yeah i finally find it * jumps * ( thinks : so he tried to attack me from the water ha ? smart one )
Well sorry and i don't know your name so u can't blame me lady,.... what is your name anyway if u don't mind ? *clones disappear* *looks up* (thinks: she can't sense anyone here ? *Sighs* i hope i didn't just waste my time)
* thinks for little* uh my name is .... uhh Sayuri yes Sayuri Uchiha ... ( thinks : oh how i like the last name and i am so good lier ) nice to meet you sir and sorry if i be rude * smiles* hmmm * look at a tree * ( thinks : maybe a genjutsu will help or maybe a clone hmm) *turns around and make some hand signsand a clone of me ( but with mask and akatsuki coat of course) appears behind a tree * ohhh my who is over there ? * points to the tree * a akatsuki ? ....Clone : so looks like i find you again little one and you have company with you *smirks*
First, Uchiha !? Sasuke and Itachi were the last ones left ! Where did You come from !? (Thinks: and i guess that explains why she knows his name i guess) *turns around* It's You !? And with an akatsuki cloak ! *points at u with mask* I knew u were suspicious and spying !
Yes uchiha ... itachi and sasuke ? who are they ? the only uchiha i know its my father ovito uchiha (thinks: ops sorry tobi i just give him a hint heheh who cares its still lie) and i come from the rain village ? * points at my headband* .....Clone : *chuckle* yes little one its me so you find that i was spying you * smirks and look at myori ( the real me lolz) * so your an uchiha ha ? interesting maybe i will took you at akatsuki ...ehhh ok you stupid first of all second why you spy a kid seriously now 3rd stop being smartass and least i can kick you ass ( thinks : yeah kick my clones ass how pathetic ) so leave the bo alone ....Clone : i will after i done with the answears .... ok then i am leaving idont even know you or him * sighs and walks away * Clone: so little one tell me again the questions i do not remember them