Zachary Quinto Wallpapers!! (commissions)

SylarNight posted on May 30, 2009 at 05:41AM
If you would like me to make u a Zachary Quinto wallpaper, just post a response in this forum! just put a link in the response of any ZQ pics that u love/want to be in the wallpaper!

(if u want, also include specific effects, (u can refer to another wallpaper) colors, or fonts that you would like me to use. I'll post the wallpaper and the post a response here with a link to it for you!)

I'll do the best that i can for u! ^^
 If आप would like me to make u a Zachary Quinto wallpaper, just post a response in this forum! just

Zachary Quinto 7 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना smoore23 said…
oooh, I'd love for you to make a wallpaper :D

My screen resolution is 1280x800 (widescreen). here are some of my favorite pics of him:
link
link
link <3 especially this one!
link

It doesn't have to say anything, it can just be some different textures or lighting or whatever you wanna do!

thank you!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना SylarNight said…
laugh
so here is a link to your wallpaper. its different than anything i've done before (i hope thats a good thing..) and i hope that you like it. ^^ link
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ZachObsessed said…
big smile
Ahh kk lolz !! It'd be kool for u to make a wallpaper for me lolz !! Yh plz !!!

Here are the picz !!!

link
link
link
link

It can say just Zachary Quinto and thts it i think lolz !! And the colours are up to u whatever goes best with the pics ive chosen !!

Thnx !!!
surprise
Noooo wait !!! Scrap those picz sorry they dont work !! Sorry i'll get some more links !! Sorry again !!! xx
big smile
KK Sorry about the mix up with my last post !! The pics were unavailible so i got more !! lolz !! =P

link
link
link
link
link

It can just say Zachary Quinto and thts it i think lolz !! And the colours are up to u !!! Whatever goes best with the pics ive chosen !! thnx again !!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना SylarNight said…
big smile
here it is. its different XD lol its hard coming up with something original and fresh each time, but im doin ok so far i think... so i hope u like it.

link

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ruru777 said…
hey, i dont have any links, but could you make one for me with him as Sylar (from heroes)? :)