World of Warriors Warriors should gain popularity

krystalp4evar posted on Jun 30, 2009 at 08:49PM
I only know 1 person who reads the warriors series it should really be more popular

World of Warriors 14 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना 18wanda said…
It really should. All my friends read warriors, but they aren't here on fanpop.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना krystalp4evar said…
warriors rocks it NEEDS to be more popular!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना 18wanda said…
Totally. It is a great series, but grown ups and other people think warriors is a kiddlywinks baby series because it is about cats.
yup they do but it is totalt not! it has things that little kids would not understand fully!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना silverflare1520 said…
mischievous
Adults dont no squat because they dont read the series. I dont think theyd want "little kiddies" to read about death or whatever else is to mature for them
true,true
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Delir said…
smile
I totally agree with you. You know there is another site on fanpop about warriors. its called firestar. I made. look it up.
thats cool! il totaly look at itXD!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना anakin_fan81 said…
meh
i keep telling my friend to read warriors but she thinks it sounds dumb.
Yea i know how that is i tried introducing it to a couple of my book loving friends and they said that it looked too boring!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना wolfpelt said…
hmmm
I agree cuz evrybodys like those are stupid they r about CATS
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ttmrktmnrfn0830 said…
I ♥ the original series! I finished it in 2 weeks. I read Bluestar's Prophecy in 1 day (couldn't put it down!)

-♥Graystripe and Silverstream 4evr! :'(♥
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ttmrktmnrfn0830 said…
If people think that this series is for kids, they got another thing coming! Really, do you think 5th graders will read about gore, scandal, drama, and death? I don't think so! My brother is in 5th grade, and he didn't understand the series. He barely read the first book! >:(

-♥Graystripe and Silverstream 4evr! :'(♥
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना zaray13 said…
angry
omg thaks just wrong how warriors isnt popular and my little sister is 10 and loves the series thank goodness for that and like 3 1/2 of my freinds love the series