वींडवेकर्गाई430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

वींडवेकर्गाई430 9437 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6751-6800 of 9437

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना cosmic_fusions said…
"Elsewhere?" Zealia blinked, still wiping off the slobber that remained on her skirt. She almost had a heart attack witnessing Y'iel's body move without consent. She was about to say something until she paused, thinking back to what she heard mere moments ago. "Giant..." She repeated under her breath, looking at where she had last seen her friend. So she was right! It was true all along! She wasn't able to think much about him when she realized that her current situation was convenient to do so. "Addai!" She called out for him despite being told he was elsewhere.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
Greisha's body was tense, awaiting what was to come. This...is a giant's strength? She was baffled as to how Addai was able to conjure up such power. He was many generations away from the original giants. But then she remembered something that Nema had also told her about the giants.

And though Zealia called out to him, Addai's fingers bent inwards, his arm flinging towards them.

The water launcheddown at the ground, bringing about a massive tsunami unlike anything naturally possible, a towering typhoon falling down upon them like a crashing city.

Greisha's body felt as if it reacted on its own. The next thing she knew, she had her hands above her, sending some of the crashing waters into a swirl that surrounded her and the others so that they wouldn't be washed away. She struggled against the pressure of the water, but as the water surrounded her, it also allowed her to regain her aquatic form and fair a little better again it, though not by much.

~

"About that," Oasis said once again, scratching her head. "Do you think Layla or her mom have any clothes that Mary could borrow? Most of hers are sort of...uh..unavailable, at the moment."
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Windwakerguy430 said…
*Oswald turned to Oasis curious as to what she meant, but immediately turned his head back to hide his blush* Oh,... Well, Franziska didn't bring much clothes. As someone of her.... unique personality, she just wore the same clothes every day. As for Layla, all of her clothes were brought to her at the hospital. Hate to say it, but Rosemary is out of luck. She'll have to get her usual clothes cleaned some time soon *He kept his gaze on the sea, in the hopes of keeping his blush hidden*
Unfortunately for Zealia, she had disobeyed any of the instructions and was actually searching for Addai further ahead. She was worried sick for him now. And when the waves came crashing through, she fell victim to their wrath–her body going through multiple spins and odd positions as she tumbled in the typhoon, hitting herself against any nearby hard surfaces. A dying light wasn’t helping this situation at all. It was only until the water had calmed momentarily that she was weakly able to conjure a fragile barrier that kept the water off her.
“...That's bad in her case. I don't think she'll be to happy about that. But definitely sounds good to me!” Oasis grinned some, already thinking about Rosemary having to walk around in lingerie all day. But then she paused. “Hey...ever figure out who the mom is?”

~

Greisha could only hold the force a bay for so long before she too found herself flying backwards, crashing into the barrier that surrounded her home and causing it to shake unsteadily. She groaned the water around them calming while she fell over onto the seafloor. It had been the first time that she had taken a hit, let alone one with that amount of impact, and in left her dewinded and aching. However, her body, due to Therian being a race of bred for battle, was already going into a swift recovery.
She spotted Y'iel a few feet away, the protective bubble no longer around her as she now laid on her side. Her eyes widened, and she scrambled to her feet, dashing over to her. “Y'iel? Y'iel!” She checked the Therian for any new wounds or damage, relieved when she found none.

A split formed above in the water before it was parted slowly into two sides.
Addai sunk back into the water, plummeting to the ground and crash landing on his feet, a small crater growing beneath him. Pulses of distorting air emitted from in, spreading a few inches away from his body as walls of wind held the two sides of the ocean in place.
The moment he saw Greisha and Y'iel, he placed his palms parallel to one another and slowly stretched them apart. While doing so, a wall formed between them, a strange blue light flickering within it.

Greisha's eyes widened, and she quickly formed another bubble from the water for Y'iel to be encased in before it pulled the still hibernating Therian into one of the separated sides. “Sir Addai! Please, come to your senses, we did not wish to harm you!” But she quickly saw that Addai heard nothing as he propelled the spiraling air at her, which then grew into a raging wind that uplifted the moss beneath them.
She yelped and pulled a shield of water in front of her to soften the impact that still almost knocked her to the ground once again.
Uh... not yet. Levi doubts we'll find her any time soon *Oswald said. Given his immediate silence, it was clear to Oasis that he was not willing to talk about this matter much, only because he had no idea who Levi's mother was or even if he would find her without messing with time*
"Huh...I guess that makes for a surprise I guess. It's even more surprising that ya got you a Mrs.," Oasis laughed a little, nudging Oswald in the side playfully. "I'm gonna go give the wife the news about us getting this boat onna float." She went to head back down below the deck but stopped once again, turning back to him. "Oh, and Oswald. If I haven't said it yet...thanks. You're a bigger helpin' hand than you realize right now."
Heh, heh, yeah *Oswald said, though a bit of annoyance was secretly building up as she teased him, before she made her way back. But as she thanked him, he was taken but surprised, and nodded* It's the least I could do for an old friend
"Addai, please!" Zealia begged telepathically, her flickering barrier weakening enough that the water broke down and mercilessly dragged her across the room, her body painfully bumping into more of the objects. "It's me!" She couldn't shriek under the water, but she fought for her life to get access to air. She was constantly moving around to check on the others, her heart stopping at the sight of Y'iel in danger. "ADDAI, PLEASE!"
Addai's eyes flickered briefly, and within that brief flicker was a moment of stillness from him where the deep scowl upon his face began to ease as he heard Zealia's voice within his mind. It was distant, but closer than it had been before. The wind like energy that course around him began to build until the air took in the physicality of appearing like lightning as it swirled around him violently.

Greisha prepared herself for the worst of it now, shifting her feet into a firm stance on the ground. That is, until see watched him began to cough up water. “Sir Addai!”

Addai grasped his throat as he spit up the water that had been in his lungs, the light within his rectangular pupils flickering once more until he fell forward into his face, collapsing.

The walls of wind that held the split water at bay started dispersing, and Nema moved quickly to capture its essence as the two sides of the see began to pour onto one another and fall back together as one.

~

“Well this old friend appreciates it. Don't forget that.” Oasis gave him a pat on the back with a smile before heading back to join Rosemary in their damaged room.
*Oswald gave a nod as he spoke to himself* Yeah... Yeah, I won't *With his hands in his pockets, he turned his attention back to the wheel o the ship*

*As soon as Oasis stepped back into the room, she walked in to find Rosemary was no longer in the bed, or anyway from where she stood at the doorway. But as she stepped inside, Rosemary immediately grabbed her from behind, hugging her waist as she smiled* Did I scare you?
When Oasis had stepped into the room, she came to a stop when she didn't see Rose at first. But as she found arms snaking around her waist, she grabbed on to one of them out of instinct, and was almost about to sling Rosemary off of her until she heard her voice.
“Almost,” She chuckled at her question, removing her stinger from it's aim at her neck. “I've got some good new,” She said, turning around to face her while remaining in her lover's arms. “Aaand some bad but great news.”
*Rosemary jumped a little at the sight of her tail* Sheesh, watch where you swing that, Oasis *She giggled before turning back to her, pressing her body against Oasis, clearly still messing with her as she spoke* Oh, tell me the bad news isn't another person leaving
“The bad news is that no one has any extra clothes, like at all. And I didn't see Han'ah anywhere to ask. So that's great news for me.” Oasis answered, her hands already grabbing at Ross's body. “But the good news is that this ship is gonna be on the move in about twenty minutes, said so by the captain. The faster we can get in the move, the better.”
*Rosemary gave a sort of pouty face at the first response* Well glad to know one of us is enjoying this *But she gave a smile as she spoke* Well that's good. It's about time we stopped floating in this town and get moving *She kept her arms around her, already feeling her body more and more as she smiled*
Zealia did her best swimming through the rough waters that submerged anything in her sight. But that didn’t stop her from her original goal, which was getting to Addai. ”Addai, please! If you can hear me, forgive me!” She felt the need to apologize before saying anything else. The hybrid felt far than just bad for being the responsible for all of this.
"Man, ain't that the truth." Oasis sighed, bringing Rosemary closer to her. "I guess we better start plannin' before the week's up then too. The sooner the better. I've already been thinking a little about it, and I've already come to the point that we need a backup plant in case we have any run-ins that are too bad."

~

The water began to calm after a few seconds, and Greisha went straight to Y'iel once again to make sure that she hadn't been damaged any further.

Meanwhile, Nema stood near Addai, who was now conscious. It's tongue opened into some sort of mouth that sucked in the ghostly and now fading essence that still floated from Addai's body. After it was finished, it gave a small hiccup and observed Addai closely. "I see...as I thought."
Zealia finally arrived to Addai's side, quickly throwing herself to her knees to crawl besides him. She propped his head up some to help ease any difficulty in breathing, her ear on his chest to recognize a heartbeat. She mumbled to herself, her soft hands gently curling back any of his hair that blocked his face. "I-Is he going to be okay?" She asked Nema, however, her eyes never left his and instead she now held his hand tightly to not only comfort him, but also herself.
Nema was silent for a moment, watching as the mark on Addai's forehead dimmed until it no longer held a glow. "As of now, he is unconscious. But I am sure that he is now stable, and now with something grand growing within him. There was a theory that I had had about him when I first felt the strange energy that emitted from him, and I have concluded that it holds truth. It is fascinating to me how he has lived among mortals and has never come to know what he himself is."
*Rosemary turned her head slightly in curiosity before speaking* I dunno. The whole kill every enemy plan seems fool proof to me
Zealia didn't care or rather wasn't concern with any of new powers of him she was told, all she cared about right now was his safety and health. She frowned, guilt laying heavily upon her shoulders. "I'm... I'm taking him home..." She wanted him to rest on a bed where she knew he would be safe and rest well. "He needs to recover, that was way too much for him!" She yelled, a hint of anger in her voice. The hybrid proceeded to carry him with ease.
"Until we run into somethin' we can't kill." Oasis said. "The time for relying on simplicity has already passed up a long time ago. We can't take the risk."

~

"You may be correct in stating so, Ms. Zealia. However, I would like you to ask yourself what would have occurred if his awakening had occurred in the mortal realm, if it has not at some point already. It would have been catastrophic. It is reasonable that he was able to experience such a thing here," Nema explained. "Sir Addai is not a descendant of a mere giant. You must be cautious."
Zealia didn't make eye contact when Nema spoke, mostly due to the fact she knew it was true. However, that still didn't make her change any feelings she had toward the situation. She had been told Addai's backstory and the fact she let him go through something similar to that made her heart ache. She held Addai like she would a teddy bear. "I... He needs to rest..." Zealia said with lowered ears, her eyes still on the ground. "Please let me know of any updates regarding Y'iel.... She knows where to find me... I just... Let me at least lay him somewhere he's been before and perhaps will feel better in when he awakes..."
"I will be sure that you are the first to know of Madam Y'iel's condition, Ms. Zealia." Nema assured. "However, in return I ask that you allow me to remain informed of sir Addai's development and ensure that he remains under control. For both your safety and the individuals around you, as well as his own."
*Rosemary gave a sigh as she kept her arms around Oasis, but eventually nodded* Yeah, I guess your right. Would be much simpler without the whole Macross bullshit being brought up. That bitch is practically invincible
"Yeah. Hope I don't get to meet her any time too soon." She rested her head against Rosemary's, closing her eyes to think as she continued to speak. "We need a map of Fre to map some things out, since that's obviously our first problem."
Zealia said nothing, but she did give Nema a very small nod–her grip of Addai tightening only slightly. The woman remained quiet as she awaited the portal that would lead her back to her boutique. And once it appeared and she went though, she never thought she would be happy to see the quartz floors, but after what had just happened, that thought was immediately replaced.

The hybrid watched the ends of her dresses and that of Addai's shorts soak the tile of the second floor of her house. But she didn't mind. She helped that man onto her bed since it was the largest and most comfortable out of all rooms. With the help of a towel and some magic, she patted his skin dry and flicked any drops of water off his shorts. Shivering and drenched Zealia wrapped his hair with a smaller towel and laid him against her pillow, bringing in an extra blanket to warm him up with.
*Rosemary could only give a chuckle at the thought as she rested against her and responded* I'm pretty sure Oswald has a copy of the map somewhere. He is a traveler after all. It would be stupid of him not to have one, and I know he ain't stupid
Addai's body had grown cold now, the waters of Athlantis and the way that its oceans properties had been changed causing the effect that drenched them both. He was left shivering violently now in his unconscious state while Zealia had carried him back to the what was now a former boutique.
He stiffened, stirring some when Zealia laid him down into the bed, though he calmed some as the towels and blanket was added on.

~

"Good point. I can remember a good bit of detail about Fre's landscape, so puttin' two and two together to come up with how we're goin' in should be a piece of cake. It's what we're gonna do when we get in that's gonna be a pain in the ass.

~

"Bastards," Charlie grumbled while he dusted his hands off. His gaze moved to the bandits that were laid across ground in a scatter in the middle of the city. Some of them were laying on top of knocked over stands, those that they were trying to rob. Others were groaning as they were trying to get up. "Why do I get the oddest sense of dejavu from this?" He asked himself.

"Look out!"

Charlie ducked into a squat as thick slab of would was swung at his head from behind. "Really? Did you just not see all of your friends get punked?" He could hear the force of the swing behind him, and he turned around swiftly and stopped it. "...Guess not." He forced it towards the person that swung it, making him hit himself in the face and break his nose before shoving him to the ground. "Idiot. If I'm late, imma find ya. Just keep that in mind."
*Rosemary gave a groan as she asked* I'm just going to assume my plan of, "Get in, get your sis, maybe your parents, kill Bonnus and destroy her lab and then get out" isn't that great of a plan, huh?
Zealia wrapped a towel around her shivering body, taking a seat besides Addai. Her original plan was to take a warm shower, however, she refused to let him out of her sight. She wasn't sure what could happen, and she rather not risk it. Her soft hand took his temperature after being placed on his forehead and lightly grazed across his cheeks. And after a while or so of him being unconscious, Zealia decided to just change in the same room into some more comfortable and dry clothing, after of course, lighting the fireplace she personally designed within her room.

The nymph removed the drenched blouse she wore accompanied with that sleek black skirt in front of the giant mirror in her room where she could still see Addai, only to reveal the strappy underclothes she made previously. She patted her bra, noting it was still very damp before unclipping it and setting it near the fire alongside her panties. Zealia eyed her petite, yet still hour glass body before rumbling through her closet. She slipped on a sleeping gown that reached just past her thighs and wrapped her wet curls in a new towel.

Meanwhile, Helga had arrived early to her set meeting spot with Charlie. She wasn't able to dress up how she would have liked to, nor do most of her planned pampering thanks to her two sons. However, she didn't mind. She sat quietly in the table in the rather crowded barbecue, the scent of different meats infiltrating her green nose. But she didn't let that distract her, for her eyes were glued to the empty seat in front of her that held her basket of berries as a gift. She would have liked to be able to sway her legs on the chair back and forth like she could have previously, but now, she was much too tall. The nymph took a sip of the water the waiter so generously gave her.
"Well, with all of Fre behind Bonnus, her oh so loyal subjects, the guards of the kingdom, and probably Bonnus herself to worry about...no, I don't think that that would be the greatest of strategies. And I'd..rather not have history repeating itself.

~

Addai seemed to be calming down, until a gurgling sound filled the room after a while. But then as the sound progressed, he started to choke between violent coughs, more of the water that had entered his lungs in Athlantis spewing out. And then he began to thrash around within the bed as if he were drowning all over again, stuck in the very nightmare that it had taken him years to at least ease to where they weren't as severe.

~

Charlie brushed himself off as he passed by the boutique, taking a look at the plain clothes that he wore. It didn't bother him much thought. After all, he was only going to be eating food. Not only that, but finding suits was a pain in the ass for him, and he didn't really feel comfortable in them in the slightest. Once he reached the steakhouse that Helga had told him about, he stopped outside, looking up at the sign and debating whether or not he would actually go inside, or just keep walking. After all, he already had told her that there was a chance that he wouldn't show up at all. Not only that, but a woman that had been at one of the fresh produce stands had been eyeing him as well after his skirmish.
She had even offered him a few free items, and even an address. "In case he needed anything", she had said.
He crossed his arms in thought, people passing by him while he stood there debating over his options.
Zealia was brushing her hair until her ears caught sound of the choking from behind. She caught in the corner of her eyes thanks to the mirror Addai twisting and turning around the bed, quickly dropping her comb and rushing to his side. "Addai!" She shrieked, trying to calm him as he moved around. The hybrid helped him cough out more of the water by propping his head up. And when he continued to thrash around, she quickly hopped on the bed, her hands comforting his shoulders in effort to get him to stop. Addai, it's me! You're safe now!" She repeated to him, begging for him to wake and realize her words were true.

The green nymph took another sip of the warm water, licking her lips afterwards and gazing around the crowded steakhouse. She now debated if Charlie was even going to come, and if he didn't, she totally understood why. Her leafy claws held one another, now eyeing the melting candle in the center of the table. Despite the waiting, her posture was straight and held some sort of prestige to it.
Hearing Zealia's voice for a brief moment caused Addai's eyes to snap open, the glow from before already filling them as his expression scrunched into scowl. His hand latched onto her arm with a tightening grip at first, but then began to loosen as his pupils and eyes returned to normal, and his expression eased into one that was dazed and tired as he coughed more. He began to slump against her before falling back into the pillows, his eyelids drooping back over his eyes until they closed.
His breathing slowed, a few more coughs coming from him as he tried to mumble something but soon fell silent.

~

After a while, Charlie finally pushed himself to enter into the steakhouse when he began to think about what sort of person he'd be to just walk off while he was already there. Not only that, but he was sort of hungry too. Or at least he got around to thinking that he was. The moment he stepped in, he found himself having to maneuver passed many people in the crowded space, some in which were customers, others being some of the employees that were busy making sure that everyone had what they needed.
He grimaced a little, all of the people there in such a constricted area not really being his taste as he brushed shoulders with a few people that he passed by.
*Rosemary gave a nod* Okay, okay. As much as I'd like to cut that ogre open, I guess we'll refrain ourselves. Or at the least, I'll try *She kept her arms wrapped around Oasis, as if afraid of letting go, as she asked* Well, do you have any ideas in mind we could use?
Oasis furrowed her brow, looking away for a moment as she went into thought again. "I've got pieces of one." She pulled Rosemary with her over to the bed and began to move the bed itself out of the way. "While you were off to see your mom and stuff, I went out to grab a thing or two," She said as she started pushing it aside.
Zealia released a sigh of relief once Addai's breathing soothed and he had calmed down. "Shhh.... You're okay now... I'm right here, I won't leave you." She promised him telepathically. In fact, she didn't move from where she sat next to him on the bed. She was going to stay there as long as she had to to ensure her friend was okay. Her hands gently grazed against his cheeks, pushing back his hair some and stroking his forehead lightly but continuously.

Charlie was able to spot Helga quite easily due to her poofy hair that held the most visible color and size within such a dark and crowded space of commons. However, where she sat, she was able to have gotten her and Charlie a table that was slightly isolated from the rest.

Helga's nose caught scent of a different kind of meat–flesh, to be exact, of her lover she spent over 20 years with and could recognize him so well. Her long ears perked and she slowly rotated her head where she saw him, waving her arm in the air softly with a smile.
*Rosemary gave a sort of joking grin as she responded* Aw, you shouldn't have, O. But I guess it's fair, since I came wearing this
cosmic_fusions commented…
stop trying to tempt cola xD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Windwakerguy430 commented…
I am literally not even trying. This is Rosemary's character. आप can thank Helga for that एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
I'm tempted...to kill everything just on a whim XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
"Huh?" Oasis glanced over her shoulder at Rose for a moment, seeing the grin on her face. "I don't think I would look good in stuff like that. I'm sorta fat." She said flatly as she continued to move the bed out of the way.

~

Unlike Cain, who would have become agitated in such a crowded area of people, Charlie's composure remained kept even as people bumped into them, though there still was just a little bit of annoyance that was starting to grow. That, and for some reason, he felt as if he knew exactly where he was going as he moved passed people.
He spotted Helga hair at first, for he couldn't really mistake it for anyone else's, and it only was confirmed when she turned and waved at him. He gave a wave back, his hand quickly being snatched back down as he caught a waitress who had almost tripped over the leg of a chair, the platter of drinks that was now in both of their hands wavering a little. He only gave a nod and a half-smile when she thanked him, before he continued on to the table.
"What's up Quartz. Fancy meetin' you here eh?" He joked as he went to sit in the opposite chair, only to notice the basket of berries within the chair. He raised an eyebrow. "Or..is this seat already taken?"
He didn't seem to mind though, and was already looking around for an empty seat nearby.

~

As Zealia pushed his hair back, she would notice that the symbol on the Addai's forehead began to shift, turning like a knob until it was upside down.
And slowly but surely, he seemed to calm even further after stirring just a little more, falling into a deeper state of sleep as he murmured something that only came forth as slurs.
*Rosemary crossed her arms dismissively as she retorted* You are not fat, Oasis. You are thin as paper or whatever they say. You're able to keep up with me on every run I've been up. And I don't mean to brag, but I'm pretty fast. That don't sound like a fatty to me. And you'd look great in a uniform like this. We'd just gotta get something to fit with your.... unique traits
Helga's ears perked to the first of his greeting, her smile enlarging to the corners of her ears. "Fancy meeting thee here as well, Charlie." She gave a silent giggle as she watched him search for another chair, shaking her head softly. "It is for you." She told him, both the basket of berries and the chair across from her. The nymph handed him the menu she was given by the waitress and opened it to a certain page where he could order something to drink in the meantime. "I was going to order you something but I wasn't sure what you were feeling tonight." She said, taking another sip and indulging herself in one of the free breadsticks, breaking one in half and offering the other piece to him with a smile.

Zealia observed the symbol on his forehead, and she slowly leaned forward to deliver a small kiss on it, followed by the continuation of her stroking his hair. With him calmed now, she was able to slowly heal her wounds while still remaining seated on the bed. And with the silence that filled the air now, she sighed softly and laid down near him so she wouldn't have him out of her sight. She kept herself in that position for the next few hours while he rested.
"Nah, you don't have to try to butter me up," Oasis said. "I haven't been keeping up with stayin' in shape for the passed few days. And I didn't look so "paper thin" the last time I caught my reflection earlier on today." She said, despite her slender yet muscular build. "My face is kinda too chubby too. I kinda hate it to be honest," she said, referring to her cheeks.
She shifted the bread to the other side of the room, revealing the set of boards that stuck from floor a bit from where they had previously been pulled up.

"Nah, you don't have to try to butter me up," Oasis said. "I haven't been keeping up with stayin' in shape for the passed few days. And I didn't look so "paper thin" the last time I caught my reflection earlier on today." She said, despite her slender yet muscular build. "My face is kinda too chubby too. I kinda hate it to be honest," she said, referring to her cheeks.
She shifted the bread to the other side of the room, revealing the set of boards that stuck from floor a bit from where they had previously been pulled up.

~

Charlie moved the basket aside and set it on the left side of the table, refusing to just sit it down onto the floor as he took his chair. And then he accepted the other half of the bread-stick finally as he looked over the menu. But as he picked up the menu, Helga would be able to see that his knuckles were bruised badly, some of the skin from it peeled back. It was healing slowly, slower than it usually would have. "I guess I'll take steak. Might try a rare one, and see what all the fuss is about."

~

Addai's eyes finally opened after the few hours that he had to rest, his vision blurry for the first few seconds. He began to sit up with a short groan that extended into a yawn. He felt...lighter. He coughed slightly, clearing his throat before rubbing at his eyes. But when we realized where he was, an expression of confusion came across forth. He put his hand to his head, the last thing he remembered being talking to the small..fishy creature. And then he and Zealia left.
The corner of Helga’s eyes caught sight of the bruises upon her lover’s knuckles when he held up the menu. A look of concern suddenly distorted her face, and her hands softly cupped one of Charlie’s to inspect it. ”Did you beat up a pillow?” She attempted as a joke, however, that didn’t lighten her concern. ”Does it hurt?” Helga asked him in case he needed any assistance.

When Addai awoke, he found a half-sleeping drooling nymph resting on his chest wearing a dress that barely went below her thighs. After everything that happened today, Zealia couldn’t help but rest to ease off some tension. However, despite her light resting, her hand had been continuously twirling at Addai’s hair for the past hour to provide a form of comfort.
*Despite Oasis showing off the contents under the bed, Rosemary's full attention was now on Oasis' figure, and before long, she pulled her shirt up just a bit to show her stomach and grabbed hold of her hips* Yeah right! You look as slim as ever, O. Maybe muscley, but not fat. And your face isn't chubby at all. If you don't stop talking shit about yourself, I'm gonna have to talk all sappy and stuff, and you know I ain't the best with that
Charlie glanced over the top of his menu at her when she had took his hand, and at her joking question, he gave a scoff, chuckled some. "I guess you could say that," He said. "But does it hurt? Depends on what you would consider as pain." He gave a shrug before he pulled his hand away from hers gently. "Don't worry about though. Just a few scratches is all."

~

At the sight of Zealia there, Addai paused, unable but to stop his dreary eyes from wandering over her body for a few seconds until he shut them to make himself stop. He opened them after a moment, raising his eyebrows to look up and see Zealia's fingers tangled in some of his hair. He tried to think back again, but the only thing that he could remember was the nightmare that he usually had. Drowning. Only this time, the water had been all around him. He had felt a weight upon him that was like the world holding him down. He remembered hearing voices calling out to him as well. But everything else was a haze.

~

Oasis chuckled, but it was a bit more bitter than her usual. "Well, when the shit is true, what else am I to do?" She knelt down and began to peel up the floorboards one by one until all four of them were removed. She dug down into the space and pulled up what appeared to be some sort of long band that was connected to what looked like a long metallic bracelet. But one she clipped it to her mechanical arm, it fit much like an armor, and the band was like that of a slingshots. But other than that, it just appeared to be a fancy slingshot.
"I think this will help us if shit gets neck deep in Fre, and it should come in handy against...well, something."
*Rosemary was already fascinated with the look of the brace on her arm* Wow, you could probably mess some people up with something like this. Oswald is always talking about nerd stuff like flying machines, but here you are creating the stuff that actually matters. A nice weapon. And a perfect fit for your well toned, and not fat body *She put extra emphasis on the phrasing, not fat*
Oasis rolled her eyes at Rosemary's emphasis. "If anything, this is just somethin' I think will help the real punch, pack," She said while digging around in the missing slots to the floor again. But this time she pulled out something smaller, it's surface smooth and its shape almost a perfect circle. And upon a closer look as she held it in her hand, it looked like...a pebble. "This, is whats gonna help even the playing field."
Zealia snored softly on Addai's chest, her chest falling and rising in a rather calm way. She was keeping an eye on him, however, she couldn't help but rest her eyes earlier since she was tired of such a long day. Her twirling hand on his hair slowed slightly before it drooped into a full rest.

Helga placed a small kiss upon his knuckles. "Then I hope you feel better." The woman said with a humble smile. "Don't be getting into too much trouble." She giggled silently, gazing down at the menu. She wasn't sure what to order, so she asked him for a suggestion.
*Rosemary brought her face closer to it, and even squinted to get a good look at it, before she asked* Okay, I'm stumped. What is it?
Oasis tossed the pebble up and down within her hand, smirking a bit. “It's a pebble. But not just any ordinary one. It's called the...uh..” She furrowed her eyebrows at her brainfart moment before shrugging. “It's a rock that belonged to my dad. I found it a long time ago when I was a kid and things weren't so shitty. I just sorta... held onto it and eventually forgot about it until recently.”

~

“I don't get into trouble,” Charlie shrugged. “Trouble just seems to find its way too me like flies to shit.” When she asked him about what he suggested for her to get, he shrugged again. “If you're still on that whole vegan thing, then a salad or somethin' I guess. Kinda ironic in a steakhouse though if ya ask me.”

~

Addai moved to get up, but thought better of it. Zealia seemed to be in a peaceful enough slumber as she was, and he knew that she had been back and forth dealing with so many things today that he didn't want to disturb that. Not only that, but he couldn't deny that he felt comfortable with such a beautiful woman laying with him, though he wouldn't admit that to her.
So instead, he settled back into the pillow and let out a sigh. He couldn't explain it, but for some reason his thoughts felt clearer than they ever had.