वींडवेकर्गाई430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

वींडवेकर्गाई430 13264 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2751-2800 of 13264

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Jade_23 said…
Helga: W-Well.. *clears her throat after shivering for a second as she felt his warm breath against her skin* but unlike you, as long as I have this.. *lifts her hand and makes a purple aura glow from it* I can hide my smell from that mischievous nose of yours. You may not even recognize me. I may be a tree. Or a cat. Or a bird. Or a flower. Or perhaps, I'll be the air that surrounds you itself. You won't get find me so easily. And maybe I'll tease you with a few tricks up my sleeves. ..Not so alpha-like now, huh Wiezen? *eats another piece of the chocolate, then sucks off a bit of the melted chocolate on her fingers as she forces them to enter her fiance's mouth and gently grazes them across his tongue* I don't think sooooooooo.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना -Universe_COLA- said…
"I swear to gods if you turn into a cat, then I will eat you." Wiezen's eyes flickered for a moment, and he grinned, gnawing down on her finger lightly. "Oh, but I want you to use your magic. As much as you think you can to get away from me. Mask your scent, disguise yourself. I want you to think that magic is the biggest advantage you have, after all...this is a hunt. And I...know something that you don't dear. I've always got more than one ace up my sleeve, and there is one in particular I can't wait to let loose." He licked his tongue across her neck. "You'll have a ten second head start. There's a forest of course, that is no longer occupied by none but a few animals. Where there is no one to interrupt. No one but you...and I."

~

"Isn't it wonderful? To feel as if you have no worries?" Macross said with a bright smile, a dimple making itself known on her right cheek. "And what makes it so beautiful is that I have you...and you will always have me. And we'll be peaceful and as happy as ever together. That's what I want the most. To see you and the people around us the happiest. Especially you because...you deserve it. And much more."
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: And you deserve to be happy as well, Macross (Smiles to her)
Helga: Ten seconds you say? My, what an advantage! *grins down at him* Fine then, you cocky little beast. A forest it is. But just like you said earlier, it's best for the hunters to become the hunted. And I'm a little witch in trouble, no? I need to defend myself somehow. Hehe, good luuuuuuuuuck!
"In my case, I'm an Apex Alpha. Far from anything you've ever hunted. There is no hunting me. You may try as you please. But yes, good luck Helga." Wiezen said in a eager growl, looking up at her with a broad grin, the clear blue of his eyes sharpening before the blue color began to burn away in peeling manner to be replaced by a dark, beastly autumn orange. "Because you're going to need everything you've got." His voice lowered into a snarl. "You better get going. Time's already starting to tick away, don't let your head start go to waste. The animal's coming out...to play, love."

~

Macross sighed happily and couldn't help but take his hands in hers for a moment. Now that she thought about it, it would be better to ask now...Ask him...go on, do it! Come on Oss!. "E-Enricho...love. May I ask you something?"
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Helga: Let the chase begin then. *leans in for a kiss, but then pulls away in a teasing manner* Good luck finding my plump ass in the dark! *takes a few more chocolates with her before her eyes become thin slits, and she turns around and runs off out the door with an unusual, supernatural speed which leaves nothing but the curtains blowing her way from the sudden run*
Wiezen began to hum to himself as he stood up, taking his sweet time as he did so as well as taking one last cookie from the jar, using his foot to push in the chair. He whistled for a moment before going over and kissing the children on their foreheads as they slept comfortably on the large and wide bed. And then he made his way out the door, closing it gently behind him as he began to hum a slow and steady tune again. His fingers had become nothing but claws extending from his hand that were able to move like his normal fingers would. As he walked down the hallway, he drug the tips of those very claws along the hallway's wall, continuing his low humming in a growing growl. He stepped down each flight of steps and slowly but surely made his way out the entrance to the Inn, already having a trail to follow. All that could be heard from anyone near the end, was the fading sound of his humming tune as he walked into the trees and disappeared from sight.
The witch continued her supernatural run into the forest, eating up the last coconut chocolate from the box. She fixed her sheetdress and continued her run, slowing down at last as she reached the center of the woods. She murmured a spell that made both her scent and vibration senses disappear. Her eyes remained slits, but her face became serious as she looked around the tall trees and continued the path by just walking with a smirk.
"Heeeeelgaaaa....." Wiezen's voice soothed from the surrounding trees in a growl. "I seeee youuuu....it's to late for that...." A few bushes rustled violently for a moment, but nothing emerged. And then the sound of a wailing deer in distress rung through the air. "You're going to have to do better than that." The sound of his voice snarled, morphing into a tone much more beast like than his own momentarily. The was a snap, and then a crunch. And the deer was silenced. A blanket of silence quickly covering the atmosphere. "Hmmm....the trees....the nature....the hunt. All...so exciting. This is the part where you run."
Helga didn't really seem to react much to the familiar voice, rather she reacted to the sound of the deer's cry, slightly lowering her ears. She held her head high with a serious face and continued her walk which became a jog, then a run.
There was more silence for a moment before Wiezen could be heard again."Run...run...as fast as you can...I can catch you...I ate the gingerbread man." Something moved swiftly, just out of sight, purposely moving to where it could be seen through at least the peripherals. Another bush rustled, but this time it was one ahead of her, though just as last time, nothing emerged. "Come oooon Helga...you're gonna love what I have in store for youuuu. I promise I'll be very....rough" He growled harshly.
Oddly, the witch showed no sign of fear as her slits narrowed even further and released a quiet hiss. Her hands were glowing with magic, and she ran directly at the shaking bush, jumping over it and continuing the jog around the forest.
Wiezen began to laugh for a moment, slow and bitter as a growl filled the air. And then, there was silence. Nothing. Nothing except the sound of the animals that inhabited the area. A long and hollow silence began to drag out. There were only the smaller rustles from bushes now, those only being from the smaller animals such as rabbits or rodents.
Helga slowered down a bit and arrived near a pond of water as she looked around in the open area for any threat. She hissed louder this time, and narrowed her pupils even more. Fangs emerged from her mouth as she looked around carefully and not with an ounce of fear to be shown.
The sound of silence stretched onward for another long while. There was howling from either the forest's wolves or its coyote population for a moment. But then something answered them back, a loud roar like howl, before a pack of what seemed to be coyote came tearing through the clearing passed Helga, not even stopping to pay attention. They were fleeing. "Heelllga....come out come out wherever you aaare. Wiezy just wants...to fuck you." The sound of claws tearing off tree bark as the scraped themselves across them could be heard. Then there was the sound of whimpering for a moment before another snap was heard. But this time, the smell of blood drifted into the air. "Why...does it smell like humans? Humans aren't suppose to be here...in my territory." He snarled viciously. "But I...will take care of them...yes...I will hunt them now...humans" There was a short chuckle and then, the air went dead with silence once more.
Enricho: Of course, Macross. What is it?
Helga growled a bit at the silence again. Her eyes skipped everywhere for any signs, and she releases a short chuckle while her hands begin to glow again. She aims her magic at a tree, sending an aura flying towards it and electrocuting it, destroying anything at sight.
(What the hell is even going on XD)
Jade_23 commented…
smol Helga and Wiezen are playing some sort of sex hide and seek game to sum it up. xD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Kinda like Hunger Games, only with और fucking, right XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
"Ow...that almost could've hurt Helga." Wiezen spoke in a low voice from behind her, blood riddled around his mouth as he stood there with a grin, numerous jagged needle like teeth making themselves known, his eyes burning a wild and untamed autumn as he ran a clawed finger down her back, tearing through the sheets as if they were just air taking up space. His cloak was gone, leaving him with only his pants. "But, something's just not right here, is it? Instead, I'm still on the right track..." He chuckled. A coat of fur had began to sprout from around his neck and along his shoulders, thick and dark in texture and complexion. "I'll give you...A little more time to make another attempt at escaping."

~

"U-um...uh..." Macross blushed for a moment and gave a sort of nervous laugh. "I-I was w-wondering, and of course you have the right t make any decision you want," She added quickly right after, "b-but...I was...wondering s-something and wanted to ask w-what your thoughts were of having a child of our own."
Enricho: (At the mention of it, his smile faded a little, and he turned from her) Hunter rules state that Hunter's aren't allowed to bear children if they don't have one already, so that they can fight without worrying about something (Turns to Macross, upon saying this) I guess that it's a good thing I'm no longer a Hunter (Gives her a small smile)
The with turns around at the man, then widens a creepy grin as she begins to laugh uncontrollably. Another Helga stepped out out of a tree, then four other more from a bush and a dozen more from the other trees. The Clone that was in front of Wiezen continued laughing.

Helga's clone: Hehehe, who said you found the real me, ya cocky beast? You fell for the oldest trick in the book! Haha! melts into thin air*
Macross furrowed her brow for a moment before looking away. She was silent for a little while before she glanced over t him, smiling a little herself. "And since when did either of us ever follow rules that didn't suit to us or stopped us from doing something we wanted." She says, the blush still stinging at her cheeks. "Besides...you fight harder when you have something worth fighting for." She said, placing a small kiss on his cheek.

~

"We've been through the whole clone ordeal before. As I said, I knew something wasn't right here. But I'm still on your tail Helga. It just makes it much more fun...when I play along. Though I didn't think you were going to reveal it so soon. Bummer. Like I've stated, I want you to think that magic is your biggest advantage. Do you really think that I can't tell the difference between a fake and my own wife? Insulting." Wiezen put his hand to his head for a moment. "Nngh...." He growled before he turned to the clones with wicked grin. "Its your lucky day, for clones, that is. She feels what you all feel, correct? Yes? No? Then I'll make it so." He began to laugh slowly, before it turned into a low and slow hum. A cracking and crunching came from his fingers as they started to extend, fur sprouting from them. His pants began to tear momentarily while the fur from his neck and shoulders spread a bit more. His pointed ears covered themselves in fur as well and grew longer, curving back in a more hostile manner.
Enricho: You're right about that, Macross. I'd be happy to be with you, and a child of our own (Smiles to her, holding her hands in his)
The clones of Helga just stare at Wiezen in confusion and prepare themselves for any sort of attack.

Clones: We are made to fight. Fight you we shall.

Meanwhile the real Helga was on the other side of the forest, and she observed the scene with a spell that served her as a "TV". The baby deer of the mother Wiezen had killed was saved by the kind witch and was sitting besides her, being fed blueberries from her gentle hand while petting her.

Helga: I'm so sorry that mean little warlock took what you loved most..
Macross smiled sweetly as she stared up into his eyes, blushing more. He...he said that he would be happy to... She wrapped her arms around his waste in a hug, placing a kiss on his chest while doing so. "We're going to make a family of our own.."

~

"Made to fight? Yes, against the normal and the averages. The ordinary. But me? That's more than out of your league, and right now, you might not want to put that thought in my head while I'm hunting." Wiezen grinned. "And besides, who said anything about fighting? I know that she feels what you feel. And I know that she's watching. And there's more than one of you, so this is going to be quite fun. All of you are going to be my warm-ups whether you like it or not...because I'm going to fuck the brains out of every single last one of you." He said with a monstrous chuckle. "And Helga...I know you can hear me. And I can smell the chocolate on your breath. The real you...is going to be the main course for tonight, so enjoy the show. Because afterwards, you're going to be in it." He took a sudden step forward and disappeared in a blur of speed. "Ah...that's better." He held the sheet dresses that all of them had on seconds ago, now in his hands. "What a beautiful sight to see. So many of the woman that I love, standing right here before me." He dropped the sheets to the ground. "Oh, and did I forget to mention that you stepped right into my little trap?" He pointed down to the ground to reveal the large circle that began to glow over the area. "While you were so busy being cocky with the first clone, you let me get a bit to close. I borrowed a bit of the magic that was used to create it. So let me explain your predicament. I knew that she would use clones at some point, because as I've found out multiple times already, that seems to be sort of her specialty. But what she didn't count on was me knowing that I had known it was from the beginning. None of you clones have the scent of chocolate on your tongues. And I could smell her juices...and now, I can smell yours. Now, in this circle of...love, you can't disappear. You can't break it. You can't leave it. You can't escape it. And now...it is locked. Trapping the magic inside. Oh Helga...Helga..Helga. You can't even call your little duplicates back to you." He spoke as he walked a circle around them slowly, stalking them. "This is what is known as a circle of lust. It intensifies pleasure, and nullifies magic, rendering you all as just about human. And now, whether any of you are clones or not...YOU ALL, or going to feel a little of what's in store for your...original. And she is going to feel...every...last...drop of what you're going to feel now. So now...you're the prey...and I'm VERY...hungry. You won't feed me, but for the moment, you'll do juuust fine." He smirked devilishly. "Tonight...will be a forest full of screams. Will you come at me all at once? Or will you all be good little Helgas and let me tend to your pleasures? Either way...you're going to wish that I never stop."

Enricho: Indeed we ar (Smiles as he hugs her)
The clones didn't seem to react to their sheet clothes being torn off. They just repeated what they said earlier and positioned themselves for an attack.

Before they moved an inch, another Helga, the real one, appeared walking around the barrier with her sheet dress and the deer following her. She pats the back of the deer's back and indicates it to leave and it runs off. A smirk appears in the corner of her lips as she looks at Wiezen.

Helga: My, and I thought I was the crazy one about clones! Don't you prefer the original than a copy? *shrugs* And you left that poor deer without a mother! Whelp, believe it or not, there's a spell of not feeling any pleasure at all. So go for it, it won't affect me. Just call me once your done playing with dolls. *narrows her eyes as she sits down against a tree and hums*
"Aah, you're no fun at all. You would've been next either way." Wiezen said, rolling the dark but illuminating auburn that were his eyes. "And since when did you care about what happens to an animal? They're hunted daily. Happens all the time. It's nature. I could always eat it though, then it would be with its mother." He said in a snarl that couldn't be helped. He sounded more...angry the way he was now, though he really wasn't. His voice had gained a slightly scratchy roughness to itself and deepened slightly. He looked to the clones for a moment. "And once that "no pleasure" spell wore off, then you would feel it anyways." He stretched for a moment. "Hm, I'd rather it have a more...suitable beginning." He knelt down and began to carve something into the grass with his claws. "There. I think I'll leave the lot of you here to screw with each other for a while. Not as good, but it'll do for now until I get back. I need a actual hunt, I think I've lost a bit of interest in this one. Maybe that holy rope would have been a good idea after all. Bored now though. Need more exhilaration." He shrugged before sniffing the air for a moment. "Mmm, close game...ha, looks like that deer's gonna bite the big one whether its from me or them. Eh, probably better them than me. Ironically." He licked at the blood that was smeared around his mouth, and the thick fur on his shoulders spread half way down to middle of his back in a thin line.

~

Macross giggled to herself lightly. "Indeed." She said before looking up at him with eyes full of curiosity. "Is that like a signature of yours?" She asked.
Helga: *furrows her eyebrows* I'm starting to find you a bit more.. Rough.. A bit too rough, even for me. And I'm a good witch. I find all living things beautiful and you should know that. That deer is only a fawn! *crosses her arms* So I'm begging you to leave it alone.. It has a whole life to live and now it has no guide. What if I so happened to have been a deer? Would you have still eaten me? ...And you lost interest already in me already? *slightly lowers her ears and releases a groan* Maybe if you undo that stupid barrier of yours I'll make the spell on me disappear. *spreads her legs a bit* But then again, you would just wander off to hunt other animals, now wouldn't you? *closes her legs and huffs to herself*
"Hey, at least its animals instead of "people" though, right? I think....Anyways, it's not like you've never killed anything for food." Wiezen said in a growl with a shrug. "Rough? Hey, you're the one who said that you liked, and I quote, "angry sex". And besides, game is game. I don't discriminate. And if you were a deer instead of a rather ravishingly beautiful witch, then yeah, I probably would've eaten you by now depending on if you're talking about if you used magic to transform into one, or if you were born as one." He said with another shrug. "And no, I haven't lost interest in you, just in the hunt. Therefore I'll find a prey. And even if I don't eat that "fawn", the coyotes and wolves out here wouldn't think twice about clamping their jaws around its neck and puncturing its when pipe before snapping it and tearing it to pieces. But eh, I'll leave it be then. At least until its older." He blinked for a moment before looking at the clones inside of the barrier for a moment, then looking back to her. "Hey, no one told you to put a spell on yourself...or to create clones that I easily captured and put in a sex dungeon instead of doing something more forceful. All I can say is a life without pleasure would be one hell of a wreck." He shrugged a third time. "Just bein' honest here."
Helga: *rolls her emerald eyes* A coyote is different than a "werewolf" when trying to eat a deer. ..Ugh, fineeeee.. *snaps her fingers as a pink smoke elevates her body and disappears into thin air, breaking the spell* There we go. Now set my poor naked clones free before I decide to take control in our little hunt.
"Psh, you mean "TRY" to take control. And besides, our hunts over at the moment. I need to go hunt something and kill it until its dead." Wiezen said with a snarl like groan. "And I'm not a "werewolf", I don't even know what I am but it's not THAT. And nah ah, there isn't a difference at all, except one's stronger than the other. And I just so happy to be that "one". Also, I would think that being torn apart by a pack of savage dogs would be worse...unless I decide to take things a bit slower." He looked over to the barrier again. "Bla bla bla evicto somethin somethin there, it didn't work. Uuugh, fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine." He mumbled something before the circle around them dimmed before breaking. "There, happy now?" He crossed his arms.
Helga immediately makes her clones disappear as soon as the barrier was down. She joined her fiancé in crossing her arms, holding her breasts with her elbows while lifting an eyebrow at Wiezen and smirking slightly with a spark in her eyes.

Helga: Very, werecutie.. Hmm, I'm calling you that from now on.
"Hmm...does that mean I get to call you the Hanzel and Gretel witch now then?" Wiezen said, lifting an eyebrow himself. "Or choconipples? Or broomstick? Eh...I dunno. And for the last time...I am NOT a werewolf. I'll kill one of those too if I get the chance to, but seeing that I'm probably somehow related to the species well...that...doesn't really change anything. So yeah, I'll hunt one if I'm tempted. Or two..or three. I guess it really depends on the day I guess. Gonna go hunt stuff now since this one went dull and cruddy. Like Alzul's breath. Eugh."
Helga: Hansel and Gretel? What's that? ..And what, you're leaving your girlfriend just like that, so unsatisfied? Is the wittle werecutie mad that I outsmarted him? You fell for my trap even if it was for just a second. You spoke to her as you spoke to me. And no, don't try to prove me wrong because I'm right for once. And Haha, and you were about to have sex with a bunch of mannequins! *bursts into laughter*
"Like I said. I knew it wasn't you, because her breath didn't have chocolate withering in its scent. And I knew that you were probably watching. And I had all of the advantages from the start. Also, you've pulled the whole clone thing so many times that it would be stupid of me not to know that it wasn't you." Wiezen gave a shrug. "And why not? You would've felt all of it anyways if you didn't decide on being a buzzkill, and it was better than slaughtering them like cattle after they mentioned somethin' about fighting...not to mention that the whole "nullifying pleasure" thing would've of been much more of a negative for you than me since I still would've gotten at least a little temptation relieved, soooo...there's my point. Aaaand I just proved you wrong. Though there was nothing wrong to prove there, just givin' facts. And "werecutie" is seriously losing the sex drive at the sound of that. It sounds stupid. Besides, you're the unsatisfied one and I still get to hunt. So yeah, Ha...Ha...HA." He growled the last "ha" and then paused to scratch his ear for a second or so. "But, whatever you say I guess." He sniffed at the air for a moment, sorting out the different varieties of the forest's scents.
Helga: Mhmmm, just say whatever floats your boat, my Wiezen! And yes, whatever I say. *fixes her hair* Oh, and you'll be in big trouble if you lay a claw on my Gyda - the deer. I'm protecting her with a bit of my magic from predators just until she's able to survive on her own.. ..Well, if we have no business out here anymore, I'll be on my way to check on the kids and soak myself in a well deserved bath. And finish the chocolates since it's the only satisfaction I'm receiving tonight. Oh, and the rest of the cookies are MINE. *fixes her sheet-dress before wrapping her arms behind her back and humming while slowly walking off*
"Oh gods you named it." Wiezen said, face palming. "You named a deer. Of all things, a deer. That I wouldn't have a worry in the world about killing if I decided to. Neat. But again, whatever. Have fun with that. You can eat the chocolates but if you eat all of my cookies imma bite off your fingers. Literally. You can have one, two--maybe three, four is pushin' it, but not all and that's all!" He growled. His noes twitched before he caught a scent. "Game! The hunt's on!" He said as he stretched. "Animal time!!" He snarled before running off in the opposite direction with a burning, exhilarating blood lust. "Ha! And a human too?! BONUS!" He began to laugh before falling silent, going into the mind set of a predator. Hunt, Kill, Devour. Simple.
Helga rolled her eyes and released a sigh as she hugged herself to keep warmth in the chilly night. Before returning, she made a quick stop by a nearby town and disguised herself as a human to steal a few dresses and other clothing items that were hanging outside the stores as a mannequin. Afterwards, she ran with her supernatural speed back to the Ol'Timer's Inn and quietly began to make her way upstairs. She opened the door and smiled a bit when she saw all her children sleeping soundly, huddled with one another in the huge bed. Helga set her outfits aside as she stared back at the table of gifts, grabbing the jar of cookies and eating more than five at a time as she looked around for some sort of soap to bathe with.
Wiezen headed out into the thick of night, stalking along the trees on all fours while moving more than quick. He was trying to decide on whether he should get the human first, or the other option of prey that he sought out. He ended up running into the pack of coyotes that he had encountered earlier, though they didn't seem to notice him at first until his much stronger scent made itself known, and they scurried along when he let out a loud growl. He laughed as he watch them run with their tails between their legs. There was only a few minutes between that moment, and the moment where he had a male elk, who was scouting for food, on the run. And he let it run while he purposely tailed it from the shadows, wanting it to think that it was actually escaping. When it came to a stop, he stalked around it, not making a sound as he saw that it was alert. He wanted it to calm down. To think that there was no longer danger. This took another few minutes, but he made himself remain patient. But as soon as it lowered its head to eat from the grass, he lunged out and tackled down forcefully, breaking its ribs in the process and becoming excited as it tried to put up a struggle but to no avail. His long and sharpened needle teeth sunk into the prey's neck, and he began to drain it dry of blood before tearing out its throat. The deer's coat of fur went from a elegant brown, to a duller version of it's color. His vision went red through his dark orange, autumn eyes before he let out a roar that rung through the forest. Now it was on to the next prey. Huuuumaaaan...
Enricho: Perhaps it is (Smiles to her
Macross smiled. "Well I'm happy to hear that it is, because I love it. No one else says it much, and even if they did, they would never be able to say it the way you do, therefore it wouldn't be the same."
Enricho: (Smiles to her) I'm happy to hear that
Helga continued munching on the cookies until she realized they were all gone.

Helga: ..Oops.. *shrugs* Oh well.

She sets the empty jar back on the table and continues with eating the chocolates and smelling the roses for a moment. The witch threw some rose petals in the tub and went to her children for a moment, observing them. She turned her head a bit to the left where her bag laid, walking towards it and pulling out the stuffed animal. She sets the teddy bear on a chair, swallowing the piece of chocolate she was eating before swirling her fingers in midair and murmuring a small spell. The teddy bear across her glowed a bright orange until it came to life. Mr. Snuggles inhaled deeply and recoiled a bit, realizing he could move again. He lifted his small head at his owner, then crossed his furry arms and looked away.

Mr. Snuggles: 'Ello there, Quartz. I see you are able to control your father's spell. Good. What do you need? And where is that dog literally that you call a lover?
Helga: Actually.. *raises her hand proudly and shows him the ring on her finger*
Mr. Snuggles: Hm? Is it real? Or is it another beer top? Or perhaps made out of plastic?
Helga: *rolls her eyes gently* ..You missed a lot of things-
Mr. Snuggles: No. I saw them all. I may not be able to talk or move, but I can still see. I saw everything perfectly with that bag you kept me in. Alzul has been defeated. Sir Wiezen is having hallucinations of his ex, and-
Helga: I brought you back to apologize. I was angry and I took it out on you. I would have done it earlier, but Wiezen doesn't really like you.
Mr. Snuggles: *rolls his button eyes* Tell me about it. Did you play fetch with him today?
Helga: Snuggles..
Mr. Snuggles: Alright, alright, pardon. What happened to your dress?
Helga: Long story.. Buuuut I got new clothes!!!! *wipes away the cookie crumbs from her lips and bites on a strawberry filled chocolate* Mmm.. I hope you are not mad at me. You called my Wiezen selfish.
Mr. Snuggles: You don't agree with me? Even the slightest?
Helga: *lowers her ears a bit, but then perks them and puffs her chest in denial* No!
Mr. Snuggles: Mhmm.. Well, anyways, I had some fun time on my own. I got to talk to Lady Margaret.
Helga: ..What?
Mr. Snuggles: Margaret told me many things.
Helga: ..She.. She told you? I thought her and father made a vow to never tell you..
Mr. Snuggles: Tell me what? I was talking about the peace she has found.
Helga: O-Oh..
Mr. Snuggles: What were you talking about?
Helga: ...Uhh, nothing.. It's not important.. I'm sorry again.
Mr. Snuggles: Don't apologize. No matter what you do to me, it is my duty to protect you! I want to protect you! My entire life has only been taking care of you!
Helga: *sighs* ..No it hasn't, Snuggles..
Mr. Snuggles: What do you mean, darling?
Helga: ..You don't remember anything, do you? He stripped away your memory too..
Mr. Snuggles: Who did?
Helga: Father of course..
Mr. Snuggles: Father? He made me as a teddy bear.
Helga: ...Would you ever consider the life of a human? How fun it would be and all?
Mr. Snuggles: Well, I cannot feel emotions very well, but I think I'm doing pretty good.
Helga: ...You used to have emotions..
Mr. Snuggles: What do you mean?
Helga: ...You're entire life wasn't just being my "body guard".. You don't remember anything.. Do you really think my father made a TALKING teddy bear with the will of protecting me out of scratch...? You're name isn't Snuggles.. And you weren't a teddy bear your entire life.. You were a warlock. You were my father's best friend. And you loved my mother while they were married..
Mr. Snuggles: I don't seem to understand..
Helga: ..It's normal. You're just a teddy bear. My father found out about this love you felt towards her and used you as a base for his idea of my guardian.. Margaret allured you with her looks and made you drink poisoned wine. And my father used your soul as the life of the teddy bear you are now.
Mr. Snuggles: *remains quiet as he looks in the ground, trying to remember scenes but to no avail*
Helga: *gently pats his head* Forget what I just said.. I'm putting you back before Wiezen returns..
Mr. Snuggles: *does not respond and he continues to think deeply*
Helga: *smiles lightly at him, swirling her finger again and returning him to his non-life form*
Wiezen wiped the crimson from his mouth with the back of his hand, blood dripping down from the tips of his claws as he stared down at the human that laid at his feet at the edge of the forest, further out. "Needless to say that you got what was coming, pal." He stared at the mangled, pale corpse. The deep and black claw marks that lacerated the body. It was a man, yes, but in his eyes...just another one. Another prey. The only difference was that this one deserved it fully. He had had seconds thoughts about tearing the guy to pieces at first, but then...then he found out his secret. And therefore, his blood was spilled, and he became fair game. "Teh....scum." He rotated his neck for a moment, the red vision now starting to wear off now that he had somewhat clenched his thirst to hunt. But the autumn still remained. "Haha..you're dead." He chuckled. "And no...no burial for you. You're going to be the bone I throw to the wolves. They'll have no problem picking your carcass." And so, he drug the man's body out into the forest and tossed it off for some carnivore to find and enjoy. "Whelp, that makes up my night." He yawned and stretched for a moment before he started to make his way back towards the Inn, stopping along the way to rinse his claws and wash off his face. He stared at his reflection in the water for a moment before a smirk came to his face. "Aren't you a handsome devil? Hm, gnarly." The fur along his arms and shoulders and lower back sunk back down into his skin while his eyes flickered for a moment, but remained the dark autumn orange that they currently were. His teeth returned to their normal sharpened set and he ran his tongue across them to get a piece of flesh stuck from between his teeth, succeeding in doing so. "That's better." He said to himself before continuing on his way.

~

Macross's smile didn't disappear. Instead, she chuckled to herself. "I guess that makes two of us. Two former Hunters...two persons that have been through more than enough....two lovers who just want to relax. Such a nice insight on things."
Enricho: Indeed it is (Doesn't take his eyes off her)
Helga picked up the bear from the chair, then placed it back inside her back, frowning at doing so. She combed her hair a bit before she decided to strip herself out of her clothing and dip herself into the rose scented water that emerged from the giant tub. She reached for another piece of chocolate and released a sigh as the warm water helped her tense muscles and she bit another bite of the delicious treat.

Helga: Mmmm..
As Wiezen got back to the entrance of the Ol'Timer's Inn, he whistled to himself a bit before he was brought to a stop by the sound of a voice that had been keeping its silence.

"So...is that really how things are now?" Lilith says as she appeared behind him, her eyes a bit exhausted looking. "Between you and I, I mean. So...so if I still love you..then you'll just "tear my heart out" and leave me to die?"

"Oh don't, even." Wiezen said with a small growl. "If anything, that'll be better than what you did to me. If anything, I've been doing a bit of thinking and I might just do so. Return the favor. Except I may kill you at the end, depending on how I feel. No pity trip."

"Oh come on Wiezy, I--...." Lilith had started, but he just walked on through the double doors. She let out a sigh, not having much of a choice but to follow him, fazing through the door as he entered. She watched as he headed towards the stairs, furrowing her brow before disappearing.

Wiezen gave a nod to Ezekiel, which he regretted a second later once he remembered that he wouldn't see it anyways. But oddly, the old timer still returned the nod, staring straight ahead. He made his way up the stairs and to his room, opening the door with a yawn as he walked in and closed it behind him. But then he paused...his eyes taking a bit of time to register the empty jar that sat on the table, where he had left the cookies. He blinked. And then did so again, this time, his ears lowering slightly. She ate...my cookies. The taste of blood was still on his tongue, but when he looked over to the sleeping children, he remained silent. Deep breath in...deep breath out. But when he exhaled, a snarl of agitation came forth. "She ate...my fucking...cookies. All of them." His eye twitched at the same time that his left ear did before he went and lifted the jar from the table, opening it and holding it upside down. "You've got...to be kidding me..." He growled to himself.

"Aaaand...you're going to let that pass? Figures...favoritism at its best." Lilith said, appearing to be sitting down at the chair that was at the table. "Or rather...actually, I don't know what you would call that to be honest. So I think I'm just going to....shut up now I guess."

~

Macross placed a small peck of a kiss on his nose. "What makes it much better than it already is is that we were able to find the perfect place to do just that." She looked off to the sky for a moment.

Enricho: Indeed (Holds her close to him)
Helga perked her ears at the sound of her fiancé walking through the door and immediately complaining about his cookies. A wide smirk appeared as she sunk further in the water and ate another chocolate from the box, letting her legs swing around and poke the bubbles in the air.

Helga: Oh Wiezeeeeen!