वींडवेकर्गाई430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

वींडवेकर्गाई430 13264 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 12401-12450 of 13264

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना -Universe_COLA- said…
As Essil awaited Enricho, he slowly dropped away a portion of the barrier, strengthening the rest around the opening. His eyes rose to the molten shape within, and he spoke plainly to the hunter. “Reach in and grasp it.” That was all that he said.

~

Kelsa followed alongside Wiezen as he started off in a direction, not sure where he was going. But still, she would follow. She would follow by his side into the unknown. Into thick and thin waters. Until battle and into death if need be. That was what he needed, and she was more than willing. She looked up at him when she heard his voice.

”Have you ever...seen the clearest waters of this world? Where the skies meet, where the clouds are embezzled with stars?”

Kelsa couldn’t bring herself to stop the surprise that she was sure came to her face. “No...no I have not. Will you tell me of them?”

“...I will show them to you.”
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (He looked down at the molten mass, a little hesitant at first to grab it, but was quick to grasp it in his hands)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना cosmic_fusions said…
Mary Maragret continued to roam through town, and once she had gathered the necessary amount of people, her singing slowly came to a hum. Even though he hated to admit it, Wiezen Jr. did indeed love her voice. But he knew something was off when he saw the amount of people from town follow her and her grandmother. The nymph was now guiding everyone to the forest – far from the cabin in an isolated area. Jr. recognized the area where they were headed. This was the one place where he and his siblings were never allowed to go because "it was too dangerous" according to their mother.

"Dis... dis not way home!" Jr. squeaked.

"Oh, but it is, darling! You'll see all your friends and family there! It'll be so much fun!" She gave an eerie chuckle as a response, the crowd behind her walking like zombies. But as the volume of her humming increased, so did their pace.

The ambiance surrounding them was... not pleasant. The air itself seemed to be decaying in a way one could not explain. The dark shadows of the tall trees spooked Wiezen Jr. He has spoken to trees before... but this time, all he could sense from nature here was pure hostility. Margaret kicked a skull out of her path, it not being enough to interrupt her humming. The baby on her shoulders looked around, wondering why the leaves on the trees were so big. That is, until he realized they weren't giant leaves, but rather old corpses hanging from their neck. He felt the sudden urge to throw up, but feared that if he did on the woman that carried her, he might end up being a leaf as well.

Wiezen Jr.'s eyes were covered and he failed to see the path that led to a hidden doorway underground. When Margaret released her hands, all he saw was... darkness. The air smelled like blood and sweat. He heard a few groanings hear and there, but couldn't find out the source. Although, he did sense the presence of the brain-washed crowd behind him.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Wiezen, for fucks sake, clothesline this कुतिया, मतलबी XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Hiding 93 comments…
cosmic_fusions commented…
"now i know my ABC's" एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
-Universe_COLA- commented…
...maybe. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
The molten shape felt exactly as it looked it would, a fury of oozing flames that took flesh from bone in a blazing melt that locked the hunter’s hands to it. It became an agonizing burning sting, pinpricking needles of scolding pain that seared.
Essil lifted his hand nonchalantly and locked the barrier around the hunter’s wrist to ensure that the Enricho’s hands remained there. “Now, we are creating the grip of the hilt. Go on, grip the scorching of a dragon’s untamed fires.”

Bonnus had disappeared from where she had been while the two were busy, now on her way down the depths of the tunnels to find Ossiana.

~

Kelsa stared at him, neither one of them moving as if they were waiting for some sort of sign to point them in a direction. His words rung in her head for a small while until she got a grasp onto herself, the silence becoming a smother. “Where is it that we will go to see these clear waters?”

“In a place far from these lands. In a place where I have yet to return in so very long. Somewhere that I must see before the sun may set and never return.” Wiezen looked ahead and out to the sky before continuing on.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
This was all going well until I read "Bonnus went to go see Ossiana". Now I know everything's going to get ruined XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Enricho: (As soon as his hands were n the blade, he gave a sudden scream as he held onto the blade, desperately wanting to pull his hand away from the horrible sensation, but found his hands were locked. He continued to scream in agony as his hands were locked into place, the pain almost unbearable)
The tall nymph clapped twice, weak flames being sent to every torch on the wall to illuminate the scene. The first thing Wiezen Jr. saw from where he sat was the pool of blood on the floor, his grandmother's feet being soaked in it. He began to squirm when he was forced to walk in the thick liquid unwillingly. Tears began to stream down his chubby face. All he wanted was to sleep and maybe a cookie, not this. But then his ears twitched to what appeared to be weeping from not so far in this bloody underground hall. Those cries... He's heard them before. But now it held more sorrow than ever.

"Oh will thou shut up?!" The nymph suddenly shrieked, for the first time her face distorting in rage. The shout itself made the blood beneath her boil. "You're just like the hag of your mother! Always crying, thinking THAT'S gonna work!" Her voice shifted to a deeper tone before it returned to it's feminine one.

Without a second though, Jr. got on all fours and began to run toward the weeping cries. He knew those cries. He knew exactly who it came from. "MAAAMAAAAA!!!" The young boy cried.

The cries from afar came to a pause and were replaced with a gasp. Yes, she saw him! There he was! Her young little boy rushing towards her. Wiezen Jr. came to view the silhouette that sat in the corner of this horrid room. He was about to jump on her until the torches from that side finally lit up and revealed who it was. The child shrieked in horror at what he saw and took multiple steps back. That... was not his mom.

There in the corner of the bloodied floors, sat a frail emaciated woman. Her facial features were... disturbing. The woman's face was severely pale with hues of purple where she was hit, and her cheeks swollen lightly along with the dark circles beneath her eyes. Her hair was still black, some patches of it missing where it had been tugged. She seemed to be unintentionally heaving for air as if she couldn't breathe, where it was noticed a collar of iron kept her still where she sat. That woman could only be recognized as Helga because of her green eyes and nothing else. That, and behind her emerged two familiar kids who were also tied up, but none of them hurt. Mary Margaret was right... He did get to see his family as promised.
Essil just watched on, pacing a small circle around the barrier and the hunter’s agony with calm eyes. “Scream as you would like.” A bubble of aura encased Enricho’s head to cut off the sound of his screaming from the outside. But he could still hear his voice when he spoke. “You’ll remain bound here if you never craft your hilt.”
-
Meanwhile within the den, Ossiana held Oasis within her arms, the New Life still sleeping soundly within her egg. Her thumb smoothed across a small crack that had formed within the child’s protective case.

“She’s...beautiful.”

The barbarian’s eyes narrowed, and she turned her head to glance behind her with narrowed eyes filled with a glare cold enough to make her pupils frosty daggers of resentment.

“I know...” Bonnus spoke hesitantly. She had already dared to enter the den uninvited. And she knew that Ossiana had probably already felt her coming before she had gotten there, or at least that was the feeling that she had. “I...I apologize sever—”

“Don’t.” Ossiana said firmly. “I do not need your apologies.”

“Ossiana I—“

“Do not speak my name. You have not the right.” The woman interrupted cradeling the egg of her child, her back remaining turned to the Oni.
Ossiana: *shits on Bonnus* एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Why the fuck did I get dragged into this? एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Shut up Wind, आप were already in it XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Enricho: (He started to groan in pain from within the bubble, his grip still kept on the sword)
It’s not even a sword yet xD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Well, we all know it's gonna be एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Stop bringing up the tiny crossbow! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
"J-J-Jr... I-It's m-m-me, m-m-momm..." Helga whispered with difficulty and a croaky voice. She winced a little when Zealia and Elijah pulled at their shackles, whimpering some to get to their brother. The boy that was free from them blinked in confusion. What were they doing here? When did they get here? Was Wiezen okay? He blinked his tears away and instead hopped onto his mother's lap, rubbing his cheek against her body. Helga hushed his crying softly, weakly stroking his cheek with the energy she had left. Wiezen Jr. attempted to break the chains with his teeth, only to be sent flying against the wall by a powerful force of magic. He dragged his bloodied face up only for his eyes to meet with Mary's.

"Oh, darling! You're already failing as my future prodigy!" She walked towards him to pick him up.

"D-D-DON'T TOUCH H-H-HIMM!!!" Helga shrieked, groaning at the pain that shot from her side. She fought tooth and nail to keep Zealia and Elijah safe, and was going to do the same thing for Jr. "Y-You can continue getting whatever you need from me! Not them!"

"Hmm?~ But I've already gotten everything I need from you. Your beauty sure has helped me fool many souls~ I haven't felt this young in ages. And not to mention your sister giving up her magic and stuff. The lack of magic from her side has been liberating. Oh, mother said to say hi by the way. Can't even begin to imagine how guilty she feels." She licked her lips a little as she observed the children behind the weakened mother. "Ah, but where are my manners? I'll be sure to sacrifice the triplets last. We have a whole crowd for tonight!" She giggled, the crowd she gathered from town now dragging themselves into the scene.
The heat from the shape of lava like fire seemed to start increasing. “You’re own weapon seems to reject you even before it’s creation is complete. That is...a few snippets of pathetic, wouldn’t you say Hunter? You wouldn’t last a pace against Macross if you can’t barely take up your sword.”

~

“I suppose I deserve this form of treatment from thee of all people...” Bonnus let out a sigh. “I should have expected this..” She went to reach for her blade, to release it’s strap from her waist to further prove that she wasn’t there to do harm. But she would only find that even motioning towards her blade was a mistake.

The blade of Ossiana’s ax ate into the stone walls only a breathe away from the upper portion of Bonnus’s face, the long handle of it being grasped at the very end in a death grip. Ossiana’s eyes were narrowed, Oasis now cradled under one arm protectively. She had moved as swiftly as a sword of heat through grain. Her gaze shifted to the Oni’s cloak quickly before returning back.

Bonnus licked her lips anxiously and slowly, warily let her sword drop from her cloak and to the ground. “I mean thee no harm.”

“You have already done your harm. You were my comrade. My friend. Zhe only one that I had left. And you humiliated me for zhe likes of your throne. You attempted to cause harm to the father of my New Life. After slandering my name and companionship when I was lost and needed your comfort zhe most.” She yanked the handle of her ax outwards and removed the blade from its sheathe of rock. “You are not my friend, Oni. And by zhe graces of Enricho you escape death at my hands. Is zhat not enough for you?”

Bonnus swallowed the lump that had caught in her throat. “No...no it isn’t.” And slowly, she shook her head. She swallowed down her pride, and her dignity as royalty, a Queen, and slowly began to kneel until she was on both knees. And even then, she pressed the palms of her hand down a placed her forehead to the ground. “I am truly sorry for what I’ve done. I..I beg for thy forgiveness from the bottom of my heart. Please..please accept my apology.”
Enricho: (He tried to respond to Essil's words with a simple, "Shut up", but the pain was still too intense, the agony still driving him to almost madness as he kept his grip on the burning material)
"D-Dad... please.... stop this..." Helga begged with pleading eyes, struggling to free herself from her binds. She watched hopelessly as Jr. was picked up again by the tall figure.

"Stop what?" The figure asked, the voice now far from feminine and instead deep and gravelly. "Oh Helgaa, Helga, Helga, Helga~" He chuckled in a disturbing manner while pulling out a large wooden box from what appeared a bench sticking out from the wall. Opening it, the figure began sorting out a variety of weapons that varied from knives to needles to hammers to eyeball gaugers. As he did so, Wiezen Jr. attempted to scratch the figure with his sharp claws, and though he expected blood, what emerged from the wound was just... dust.

"-Oh. Ahahaha~ You can't hurt me, little one. But nice try."

"Father, you k-know t-t-this isn't g-going to w-work..."

"Why is that? I've got everything I need for this ritual."

"Anything you've read is not superior to mother's binds!"

"Is that so? Sooo... Why am I here? In the real world? Breathing? Touching? Talking? Existing?"

"--Y-You're not... And y-y-you never will be. You c-cannot harm a mortal in this world."

"But I haven't, dearie!~ All I've done is spoken truth. I didn't put that sword through you, you did!~ "

"Y-Y-You m-made m-me!"

"Me? Wahaha~ That was your wish all along, I just... helped." He chuckled once more. "I've been playing by the rules aaall along."

"LIES! Zealia, Elijah--"

"They are unharmed, are they not? Zealia wished to play with lightning, and I helped. Elijah was hungry, so I fed him. Do not accuse me of death, it hurts me! More than it hurt Wiezen to see two of his precious hybrids dieee~"

"--W-What? He's back? He.... He came back?"

"Why of course, dearie! With that other Therian may I add. Such an adorable little pea she is. I've gotten the hardest ingredients thanks to them! And to you, of course. I know being ugly isn't your greatest wish, buuuuut things just don't always go as planned, right?"

The witch growled some. "Give me back my magic!"

"Awww, but I'm having so much fun with it and your sister's. I'm excited to play with the hybrids magic too~"
Essil let out a sigh and grabbed Enricho’s shoulder, giving one hard yank to pull him away from the materializing weapon and setting him on his rump. “Hm, I thought you would have acquired it on your first run of it. It seems that my expectations were set a bit too far above the bar.” He tipped his head to the side slightly. “Failure is not acceptable. You understand that, no?”
-

There was only silence as Ossiana stared down at the Oni that lay bowed at her feet, a hardened stare on her face. She looked to Oasis for a moment before going to lay her down carefully, being sure not to wake her from her resting. Which was a bit of a contradicting notion when she slammed the top of her ax into the ground. Though she remained silent.

Bonnus didn’t raise her head until she heard the shifting of Ossiana’s feet stop in front of her. Her eyes widened in surprise when she found a hand extended down towards her. But she didn’t understand. “...Why...”

“You are not my friend, nor are you my comrade. You are my sister, a value more zhan both. And sisters fight. But zhey also mend and heal.” Ossiana answered simply. But then her hand closed into a fist, and her knuckles smashed into the Oni’s face hard enough to reposition her into a sit from her bow. “I cannot forgive you. Not now. Not until we settle zhis like women of our word and mend our sisterhood. After we are done with Macross and her bottom suckling scoundrels, we will fight. You and I. Bare knuckled. Only then will the consideration of setting aside our differences and healing be present. Only then will the bond you shattered be made to mend.” She lifted her hand and bit down the flesh between her index and thumb and then spitting into her palm before offering it out to the Oni once again.

Bonnus’s cheek had started to bruise and swell already as she stared at Ossiana in disbelief. And slowly, she shook her head with a light chuckle. “It makes my mistakes burn much more deeply to know that the warmth within your heart still remains through change.” She lifted her hand to her mouth and bit hard into it, puncturing her flesh. Though hesitantly, she spit into her palm before accepting Ossiana’s hand, sealing a newborn oath. “I will prove myself to thee...and repent.”
The tall figure took a seat on the bloodied floor, not minding the dress or curls getting soaked in crimson. Helga's disguised father began to sharpen the blades with a rock protruding from the ground. He seemed to be humming to himself, ignoring Jr.'s continuous attempts of scratching him or slitting his throat. He wasn't dying. He couldn't feel pain. He couldn't feel remorse, not even when he looked at his beaten daughter. All he felt was... power. Power to be resurrected finally after all these years. To free himself from his wife's binds. To return to this world and continue his main goal which was unknown to any of the Quartzes.

He finished sharpening the last utensil, sorting them out around the large bowl that would serve as the holder of blood. "Let's seee.... Whoever is a virgin please take a step forward~" He sang, his voice now returning to its sweet feminine one Helga was able to provide. At cue to his command, a single woman in her 20s took a step forward from the crowd. Her brown eyes were clouded with purple smoke, a sign that she was under his authority.

"Oh my!~ Darling look at you! Already 23 and not a single man in your life?" The figure asked from where she sat, her fingers scanning through the weapons until she chose a dagger. Mary Margaret received a very slow, dead nod from the civilian who seemed to be staring at the nothingness.
"Well that's not good! I'm sure that you're family is seriously disappointed. What about the future? Who will care for you? Who will pay for the bills? You'll forever stay with your parents working as a tailor. And your parents absolutely hate it! They absolutely hate... you. Out of all their mistakes you were the worst one. Because of you now they need to work harder than ever to pay for your own life. You weren't a blessing, you were an accident!~ " She giggled some, snorting at the end lightly.

Helga didn't dare interrupt the session from where she sat, and instead focused on freeing herself from the binds, which surprisingly, was slowly but surely working with the help of her kids secretly working behind her.

The woman who had stepped forward began to cry listening to the celestial being's words. Everything she said was true... She was a failure. She was useless. "But that's alright! I have a couple of friends on the other side who are DYING to meet you. It's better there. Why don't you pay a visit? And free yourself from this world?" She smiled lovingly, handing the broken woman the dagger. The crying girl began to heave as she took it, holding it against her throat before gulping.

"Come on, it'll be qui--"

The virgin slit her throat before Mary Margaret could convince her anymore to do so. Blood splattered from her neck and she fell forward, the crimson liquid perfectly aligned with the large bowl to fill up with the first victim's blood. Jr. watched in horror the scene, mumbling some words of disbelief. He tried to squirm and run away, but the woman made him watch every bit of it.
This...changes nothing! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
touché एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Touché indeed. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
((Wind’s taking to long XD))

“Oh my gods...” Kelsa’s eyes widened as she stared out into the endless sea of blue that was the sky. Where the sky looked so much like the ocean. Where the ocean seemed it would meet with the sky. There were only steam like bits of clouds that floated into the hue of blue above her. She could barely take her eyes from it. The moist breeze of cool that blew passed her, her hair flowing out behind her like silver ribbons that glistened against the light of the sun. The lightly brushed rings of dark under her eyes seemed to have no effect of the glistening spark that lit within her pupils. Her wings gave a flutter of delight at the air that flowed across their feathers ever so soothingly.
Her toes curled slightly in her cothurni. So close to home... That was the feeling that she received as she peered out, almost like she was trying to peek above the stars.
And then she was finally able to snag her eyes, her gaze finally shifted to Wiezen, who stood beside her, watching the sky as she was. “Wiezen, this is a beautiful sight to see! Words..I cannot conjure enough words to describe this scenery. But this is yet to be it, no?”

Wiezen nodded slowly. “We have only a little ways to go. Come, let us continue towards a true sight to marvel, one created by this world alone.”

A small smile came to Kelsa’s face, and she nodded, following him eagerly. She walked behind him for a few steps, just to stare at his back, the wings that were folded into his shoulders. And soon, she was catching up to his stride to walk beside him.
Wind's not nocturnal like the rest of us, so fuck him एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Waiting until आप woke up got boring XD So yeah, fuck’em एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Helga Quartz watched as more of the victims fell into the bowl, her father's words convincing enough for them to take their own life. She felt embarrassed how he had the same effect on her as well. The beaten nymph wished she had a way of communication with Wiezen to explain everything. To explain how none of this was supposed to happen. To explain it was all an act. Helga sighed, her chipped ears lowering to their fullest potential. She saw her reflection from the puddle of blood she sat in, detesting the view of herself. Her father stole her magic... her beauty... her family... her dignity. He stole her purpose. All the weight she lost… was because of him. That nagging voice wouldn’t let her eat. The witch sniffed some, wiping away her tears with her trembling hands. The pause of her crying had made the harsh rain outside finally calm down.

"A broken relationship you say? Well of course it didn't work out! Look at you! Thou are nothing compared to him. You've been tossing and turning in your sleep wondering if she thinks of thee too. Well, the answer to that is no. She's never loved you and never will. Just because you two were friends since birth does not mean you will continue on life together. She is in love with someone else – someone with qualities thou lacks. You've suffered with this burning pain in thine chest for too long. Too many nights without sleep because of her. Too much blame you've had to put on your shoulders. End this misery. Let this blade be the door to a new beginning. The entrance to something that truly... Truly desires you."

The man he spoke to was on his knees, the signs of hopeless love written in the windows of his soul. His trembling hands reached for the blade before he gave a sorrowful sigh. And with his last words being the name of his lover, he plunged the dagger through his burning chest and fell forward limply. Mary Margaret chuckled sweetly and stroked the dead man’s hair before calling out for a widow – the next ingredient on the list after a broken-hearted male.

Click. Helga’s ears twitched to her binds finally being broken. The constant chewing and slobber from her children’s work was able to break them. She closed her eyes to inhale deeply, but didn’t move at all. With her hands free behind her back, she began to slowly untie the rope that held her children down as well, her body twitching in pain as she did so.
Kelsa walked beside him quietly, amused by the nature of where they were and where they were going. Many times, she found her fingers brushing into his while she remained at his side, and small hints of pink slapped at her cheeks. Even so, that didn’t keep her from asking the things that she was curious about. “Tell me, why have we resorted to walking?” She felt that she already knew the answer.

“When you have had the luxury and curse of being human long enough, there are many things that one can learn to enjoy. Learn to notice...and bare appreciation for. When you’re running too fast, you miss the beauty that may make things...sacred.”

Kelsa thought for a moment on his words, his lips pursing in a gentle manner. And then she smiled some and took his hand in hers softly. Her wings spread some, and they fluttered quickly to lift her off the ground. “Then imagine what more we could see with our feet above the ground. Not running, not walking. Well, not completely not walking. I believe that you’re familiar with the ability to Shift Step, yes?” She could have sworn that she seen a genuine smile come to his face, no matter how small it may have been.

”Yes..of course.” The shadowy wings upon his back gave a flap, and he drifted into the air alongside her, stepping onto a platform of air where he continued to lead their way.
”Heeeeeelllgaaaaaa, I seeeee thaaaaat~” The eerie voice spoke, stirring the bowl of crimson that was almost full. The figure dipped its finger into the mixture, licking the blood off and savoring its taste. Mary Margaret didn’t even seem to flinch when Helga stood up, mostly because she fell right after she did so. The mother chuckled creepily, tilting her head at her weakened daughter. She didn’t seem bothered that her and the kids escaped his shackles.

Helga dragged herself back up to her feet, swaying for a moment before she was able to keep her balance. The witch grabbed the shackles she was once tied in before throwing them with all the force she had toward Mary Margaret. The shackles passed right through him like a portal, and he chuckled. ”That tickled~” The figure had to pause his laughing to wipe away the non-existent tear from the corner of his eye. ”Helggaaa, I think you want to take a seat. You’re very, very tired! You’re tired of everything… of this life… of crying… of--”

“Stop it!” Helga covered her ears, growling at the pain that came from her side from yelling.

”Stop what? The truuuth?~ ” Mary Margaret raised her eyebrow, her fingers wandering around another weapon she could possibly use. ”I suggest you take a seat before you regret something eeeelse~”

“You can’t kill me. Y-Y-You need me…” Helga mumbled weakly, standing in front of her children and preparing herself for a fight.

”Kill you? You’re not human, of course I can~ And need you? Oh darling, I just needed your beauty and a little bit of your magic. But now that I have THREE hybrids, you mean nothing to me. You never did and never will.” He smirked from the disguise he wore. ”Zealia will be juuust right for her beauty for the time being.”

At her name, Zealia’s ears twitched lightly and she wrinkled her nose when she growled. Her angry face was just like her mother’s… a ball of cuteness. Mary Margaret laughed at her attempt of being intimidating for once.

“Then why haven’t you killed me yet?”

”Hmm? I dunno, for fun~ I’m curious to see how long you last.”

“Well… A-As a Quartz you should k-know w-we c-can put up a fight!”

Mary Margaret slightly leaned to her left and tripped Helga as she rushed towards her. The mother of the triplets fell flat on her already injured face. The zombie crowd surrounding her just stared ahead and paid no attention to the witch. She groaned in pain and slowly got to her knees, only to be kicked by Mary Margaret when she stood.
I'm really tempted to bring in Rosemary, because any help is better than Wiezen doing nothing at all XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
She didn’t beat up anything tho XD A handy dandy tiny crossbow would of done her well. At least we can say that Wiezen was actually there sometimes, while Rosemary’s entire existence has been deadbeat the large majority of the time एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
No, let me be Jade For a Day! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Enricho: (He fell back, grabbing his wrist in agonizing pain as he groaned, before looking up at Essil) I'm trying, goddammit!
“Yes but if I can recall, trying is not doing, Hunter. Are you going to try to destroy the primordial, or are you going to destroy it? The line between two simple words can turn out to be as thick as your skull, wouldn’t you agree?” Essil spoke with a sly chuckle.

~

“...Wow..” If she thought that what she had seen before was beautiful, then what she seen now was beyond what she could have imagined. The clouds that had made their slow entry into the blue above no longer stood apart, now bringing a sense of wholeness to the magnificence that her eyes laid upon. A place where the ocean....really did meet the sky link
Tears stung her eyes as she drifted down, her toes stepping onto the surface of the waters and creating a ripple so pure and natural in nature that she almost let out a cry of glee. “Marvelous...”
She now held on to one of Wiezen’s fingers as she stared down into the water, seeing straight into the depths below them like staring through a crystal clear glass. And at the same time, when she looked heard enough, she could see herself in the rippling mirror beneath her feet. But she didn’t see Wiezen’s. However, knowing that she could still feel him there was more than good enough. “Is this...is this what you wanted to show them, Wiezen. Show her?”

Wiezen was silent for a while, just taking what surrounded them with a saddened smile. ”Yes..but it seems as if she never wanted to accompany me.”

“Then..she would have loved it. She never knew what she was missing.” Kelsa looked up at him. “Wiezen...why have we come here? What encouraged you to see a place as such with your sorrows?”

“To show someone the worldly beauties before they were gone. If Marcoss succeeds in her plan, then this place will cease to exist. And to see it potentially one last time...is soothing. This may very well be a farewell to the wonder before your eyes.”

“Or...a until we meet again..” Kelsa suggested softly in a small voice, as if speaking to loudly would shatter everything around them. She held his hand in hers. The song of a bird may be meant for the attention of another...
That's a really nice picture आप चुरा लिया form Final कल्पना X XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Shut up, it fit my imagery XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Damn it Wind, my foot will final it’s कल्पना up your ass! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Enricho: D-Do you ever shut up!? (He stood up, still gripping his palm, burning with the pain from the sword) I'm going to kill Macross. There's nothing else to it. There is no option to it. I will kill her, dammit! That's all there is to it!
“MAAAMMAAAA!!” The triplets shrieked in sync, rushing towards their collapsed mother until they heard her yell to stay away. Helga told them to run, to escape, to go get help. But… They had no idea where they were. They didn’t know if they were even in Edrain. But at their mother’s constant screams, they ran.

Mary Margaret was not bothered since the exit was sealed shut. She just watch the triplets run towards it, and when they realized they were stuck in there, they resorted to hiding in any tight places they could find.

”Helgaa, why are you so stubborn? I do not see where you got this from. Even your mother wasn’t as stupid.” The tall figure spoke, slowly approaching the frail witch on the ground, her soft hands coiled around a gladius.

“D-D-Dad… please…” She weakly raised her arm to defend any attack. Her face was pulsating in pain and would not handle another blow.

”'Round and 'round the cobbler's bench, the monkey chased the weasel~” Mary Margaret began to sing, taking another step forward. The monkey thought 'twas all in fun... Pop! goes the weasel.”

“--AAAHH!” Helga shrieked in agony when the arm she held up was suddenly dislocated. She fell on her back, her body entering a severe seizure. Mary Margaret hummed, her feet on either side of Helga’s shaking body. ”Do you remember that nursery rhyme? It was your favorite~ Is it still? Because I’ll sing it again… and again… and AGAIN. The tall figure’s hand suddenly clutched Helga’s neck, her stage of shock being forced to stop. Her twitching, constricted eyes blurred as she stared at the emerald pupils from above. Mary Margaret forced Helga into a stand, their eyes in contact with one another.

“I-I-I… f-forgive you…” Helga whispered through her busted lips.

Margaret’s ears twitched slightly, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. But then she laughed. ”Is that so? For what? I’ve done nothing wrong and have been following the rules, darling~”

“F-F-For b-b-being misunderstood…” Helga managed to say weakly. Margaret’s eyes widened some in shock, but the figure shook its head shortly after.

”You’re just a weak-minded accident that spent all her life inside a house as small as her brain. Your brain doesn’t even function properly. What could you possibly know? You’re worthless. Pathetic. An excuse of a witch. Your existence in this world does not make a difference. Because in the end… All you do is suck the life out of someone else. And cry. And point fingers. You don’t care about anyone else but yourself. You can’t. You were never…. Destined to. You were destined to be a burden. That husband of yours would drop you in a second for a dog. He rather eat glass than spend another day looking at the woman that ruined his life. Those kids will grow up hating you and themselves. You can’t even have a conversation with your sister without fucking up. She hates you too. She hates every atom in your body. And you can’t make friends without starting a scene. Any friend you once had despises your existence. They’d pay a show just to see you get raped again. And they’ll beg for more. In fact, any person in your life would love to see me rip every limb from your body. That’s how hated you are, Helga. But it’s alright, dearie.~ You get to end it. End it all. Rid your existence that was never wanted in this world.”

Helga’s left eye twitched vehemently, and she couldn’t help but sob at her father’s words. She gritted her teeth in attempt to stop, but she failed… again. “N-No.” The witch spat blood at Margaret’s face, which was enough to release her grip on her daughter’s neck, making her fall on a few people from the crowd.

“T-T-The o-only m-mistake h-here…. Is y-you. You… f-fucknugget.” She dared to speak from where she was thrown.

“Me? Ahahah!~ You entered this world as a joke and you’ll leave as one as well!” He laughed maniacally, the emerald in the figure’s eyes shifting from a purple hue back to green again. And then he plunged the sword downward, his ears twitching in glee at the sound of a woman’s agonizing cry. But… That scream was slightly more pitched than Helga’s. He looked down, only to see Helga was indeed stabbed, but so was someone else beneath her. He had unintentionally stabbed a woman that was no other than human.
“Then by all means, if you are going to kill her, then kill her.” Essil stepped inside and gestured to burning form inside the barrier. “At this point you are no threat without a weapon. Just a mere stock of laughter. Go on then. Are you going to sit there huffing like an aged man with throat constriction trying to blow out a candle, or are we going to transition into the next phase of this smithing?”

Bonnus and Ossiana entered into the vicinity, Bonnus rubbing the side of her face a bit as she walked at the woman’s side. They both came to a stop at the sight of Enricho on the ground, Ossiana’s eyes widening when she saw Enricho’s hands.

Ossiana slowly turned towards Essil, her ax already being transitioned into a stance of utter war. But before she even made a move, she looked to Enricho to get the ok.
Enricho: Calm down, Oss. It isn't what you think (He stood up, still gripping his hand, and he looked down at the burning metal. Without hesitation this time, he grabbed hold of the metal, clutching it in his fist, the pain returning, but he grit his teeth and tried to withstand it)
Mary Margaret shrieked when she realized what she had done, immediately pulling the sword from both bodies and tossing it aside. She rolled Helga over and shoved her away, who was heaving in burning agony from the new wound her body could not handle. His attention went to the young woman who writhed in pain, her wound inevitably bleeding out. The tall figure attempted to heal the human, only to realize it just made it worse for the wound began to expand. The woman went into shock, her body shaking vehemently until it finally stopped, blood dripping from the corners of her lips. It was too late.

Mary Margaret dropped whatever she held from her trembling hands, taking a step back in disbelief. “N-N-No…” The figure whispered, it’s voice forced to return to its masculine tone. She stared at her hands that shifted from fair and silky to crusty and tar-like. The long curls from the figure’s head slowly began to fall like dead leaves from a tree, and the fair skin disguising him peeled like a bandage.

“Y-Y-You….b-bro--ke the... r-rules…, f-f-father...” Helga spat from where her dying body laid. She could no longer scream – her body could barely produce sound anymore. At the sight of this, her triplets gathered their courage to leave their hiding spot and run to their mother’s side in attempt to aid her. But without magic… there was nothing they could do. They watched helplessly as their mother took her final breaths. The vessels in her eyes had popped, though she still looked at each and every one of her children. And though it hurt her cheeks, she managed to expand the smallest of smiles to soothe their crying.

The tall figure began to curse out loud, his anger now focused on Helga and her children. Although he started off running toward them, his steps were forcefully slowed, the blackness of his hands spreading across his body. His feet began to sink towards the ground – no longer able to move. And eventually, what was once the figure of Mary Margaret Quartz turned into a distorted image of a tall man that grew into a statue of tar, slowly melting into the nothingness.

What was left of the crowd soon came out of their trance, gasping and shrieking in horror at their surroundings. They all began to look for an exit, not even caring for those on the floor. And once the door was found, it was a stampede of humans rushing through the underground hall. The triplets had to hide again to avoid being trampled over. Instead they had to witness their mother get stepped on. Although they did shout for help when only a few were left, no one listened. They all… left.
But no, Helga didn't die this time either. It too was a lie XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Yeah, but I want और because that RP has far और potential XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Shit, if it gets आप posting more, go right ahead, burn the whole city down if आप have to XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
“For a swordsman to wield a blade against the darkness, he must learn to keep ahold on it as if it is an extension of himself. Much like a limb. If the sword is dropped then death surely comes for its wielder.” Essil ignored Ossiana completely and watched as Enricho went and stuck his hands into the heat.

And as he finally clutched his fist around the liquid shape of the magma, some of it became solid, and though the flames grew more fierce, the material that he now held in his grasp gradually began to cool. A sort of hilt began to shape itself out.

Ossiana stepped towards the anvil, not feeling sure about what was going on, but holding herself at bay only because Enricho had told her that it was alright.

Bonnus observed what was going on with a watchful, knowing eye.

“I’d advise stepping back before the second phase obliterates your arm.” Essil pointed out nonchalantly after a few moments.
Enricho: (He kept his hands on the metal as the pain increased, before pulling back after Essil told him to. He curled his hand into a fist as he looked at the blade, the pain still present, but he did what he could to ignore it)
Helga felt the tears of her children hit her face, her wounds there sizzling at contact with the liquid. She wanted to tell them that everything was going to be alright, even if she wasn’t there. But she couldn’t. She couldn’t even talk. And her children had no magic to heal her with whatsoever. Zealia couldn’t help but sob on her mother’s chest, not caring getting blood on her. She just wanted to go back home. She wanted to sleep a peaceful sleep, and wake up to both her parents there and a delicious breakfast. And the poor little girl knew she wasn’t getting any of that.

The mother’s eyes blinked in and out of consciousness. But she fought with any spark left to ignite her dying body. But with only a few minutes in, the witch exhaled her last breath, her eyes finally closing. This was a sign her triplets knew all too well. They began to nudge at their mother’s body, tugging at her ears and hair. All that was left to hear were the sobs from three hybrids.
“I must say, I’m quite impressed. You may not have gotten such an novice task accomplished on the first attempt, but very few achieve it on their second. Consider this me giving you credit. That bullheadedness becomes quite handy when it actually sees to be.” Essil commented. Under his words, pure diamond sprouted from over the flames of the sword, leaving a display of internally burning crystal.

Ossiana’s glare remained on Essil, though it wasn’t as severe as it normally would have been.

And just as Essil was about to add something else, a portal opened from one of the walls, and a well dressed someone was thrown out along with a chair made of a silk gold crusted cushion and diamond legs. “What? WHAT IN THE ANCIENT FECE CAVITY!?!” Francis jumped to his feet, a bowl of clear soup riddled with gold shavings spilling onto the ground, and his napkin drifting from around his neck. The tails of his lavender coat swooshed around as he turned in a fool circle, the portal already closing. “Damn it! Bloody damn it all!”
And then he spotted Enricho and let out an exaggerated groan. “Oh not the oaf again! Gods, if you exist, why have you forsaken me with the presence of this male bimbo!? Take me back NOW! I will PAY YOU!!” He nearly yelled his last two words. “Damn that insufferable woman and her soiled divinity!”

Oh, it's Enricho's probably-brother एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
A small step :D Then a big step. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Enricho: (At the sudden surprise of Francis, he turned over to look at him. He worried that another Champion had arrived, but once he saw who it was, he only stared for a few moments, than back to Essil) Alright, where were we?
Silence filled the bloody halls. Heavy, tedious silence. Occasional blood dripping would ripple in the pool of it. The triplets had no idea where to go from now. They didn’t know where they were. They didn’t know how to get back home. They weren’t sure how to carry a corpse for a long period of time. They weren’t sure of… anything.

All this frustration and confusion made Zealia boil in anger. She felt like punching a pillow or eating two cans of spinach. The little girl finally let out a cry of stress, the whole room shaking as she did so. Lia blinked in confusion, screaming again only to see a few of the torches die out. She gasped, turning her attention to a random item and succeeding in levitating it. Her magic! It was back! Her brothers practiced levitation as well. It felt so good to have their powers back! They could now attempt to heal their mother if she had any life in her at all. But when they turned to face her once more, they were all shocked to see Helga’s eyes open, her chest rising as a sign she was breathing. The triplets gasped and squealed in glee, rushing towards their mother and encouraging her to stand.

Weak but determined, Helga did so. Very, very slowly. Any slight movement sent a burning pain through her body, but the magic that was returned to her was already beginning to heal her wounds. Again, very slowly. Her hair was already turning back to it’s natural orange color, and she didn’t look as much of a corpse as she did before.

“L-Let’s...go… home…” Helga muttered through her still busted lip that was progressively healing. She leaned slightly to carry her children, but they all shook their head in refusal. They were going to walk themselves to not tire out their mother. Helga smiled lightly at them and gave a thankful nod before she walked at her own slow pace out the door. Her nostrils inhaled the scent of fresh air, a soft sigh of relief hitting her.
“Where were you? WHERE AM I!?” Francis exclaimed. “It reeks of blood, tears, hunter and dirt within this abominable sand hole! I mean honestly, what life form would even consider living within the confines of walls such as this?!”

Ossiana’s eye twitched heavily as she stared at the man who had entered from the portal. “Good. Another drinking mug for my ale.”

Bonnus turned to Francis, raising an eyebrow before looking towards Enricho. “A friend of yours?”

“Not even in the slightest! Acquaintances? With the likes of someone who would be better off as a sheep herder!? Only within his richest dreams!” Francis snapped, until he got a good look at Bonnus. “Ohhoho, but you, my fine madam, could be acquaintanced with me between my a hundred thousand gold piece sheets whenever you’d lik— OH HEAVENS AND HELLS!” He ducked down as an ax blade passed over his head. “WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?”

“Your clothes. Your face. Your voice. It annoys me. I want to kill it.” Ossiana spoke in a full, blunt manner.

“Ah, but of course, another ally I’d assume?” Essil chimed.

“What? No! Didn’t you hear me earlier? I am in no way shape or form—“

“Then the fine woman with the ax can deal with you.” Essil interrupted.

Francis looked to see Ossiana coming for him and he put his hands up in front of him in surrender. “Wait wait wait wait! That damned woman must have sent me here, the one with the glow—the Therian, aha!—yes, the Therian must have sent me here! I am acquainted with her!”
Enricho: A therian? Wait, you mean Weizen and Kelsa? I see, so this is their doing (A faint whisper could be heard under Enricho's breath, something along the lines of, "Goddammit, Wiezen", before he sighed) Look, you (He pointed at Francis) Shut up and wait. We have something important to do right now.
“You do not command me you feeble minded seed of a farmer’s grandmother’s uncle’s father’s grandfather’s father’s cousin’s cousin’s great great GREAT dimwit! You shut up!” Francis shot back with a glare. “What could you possibly be doing that is more important than me being dragged from my brunch with a heir to the throne of Paspak and into this smothered—” He gulped when he saw the gleam of Ossiana’s axe, “neat..and tidy...hole.” He said blandly and in more of a question, left ting out a silent sigh of relief when he saw the large ax he lowered some.

“Actually, I believe your part has already been played, Hunter. Phase two is now in progress, you are no longer needed at this moment.” Essil spoke.
Francis's Shit Back XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
XD No एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I saw that! XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
आप saw nothing. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Helga and her children found themselves already have created a large distance between them and the underground slaughterhouse. The witch recognized exactly where she was, and was actually glad it was in the forest. Though it did not look like it, her cabin was closer than expected. She limped her way quietly following a certain direction, every now and then looking back at her children who tagged along with scarred faces and souls. Their frowns encouraged Helga to speak weakly.

“H-Hey… How a-about I-I get you guys a cookie before we go back and sleep about um…. Unicorns and dragons?”

Her suggestion intrigued all of her children and was enough to turn their frowns upside down. The witch smiled as well, ignoring the pain from her face when she did so. She was so… tired. And hungry. Her growling stomach was distracted when she chuckled as she viewed her children race one another back to the cabin. It was amazing how fast children could forget and learn to move forward. She just hoped they wouldn’t remember much when they got older.

“W-Wait up!” Helga called from behind, giving an effort of a chuckle as she tagged along – her running more like a faster pace in walking, every step she took a wave of scorching pain.
Enricho: Is that so? (He turned to Essil at his comment, his arms crossed) Than what is the next step, if I may ask?
“The actual smithing.” Essil answered dully as if the answer was already as obvious as the day. “The process of the second phase, the Molding, shouldn’t take very much time. In the mean time, if you want a task, then how about starting with catering to your guest.”

“Aah, that’s more like it! Finally, someone who appreciates the well-being of a nobleman.” Francis agreed, though in a different manner. “I’d like a fresh slice of well grained bread with a few shaves of diamond along the crust for my unfinished soup, a footstool for my feet, a bit of tea to calm the nerve and a albino bear skinned rug for my presence to grace.” He dusted off his clothing with his free hand. “Hop to it Hunter, I haven’t got all day!”
hmm... his level of hatred is very near macross for me एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Eh, too close. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Not enough! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Enricho: (He looked over at Francis, his expression monotone and empty, before he walked over to Francis and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, before turning back to the others) I'll be right back (He pulled him by the collar of his shirt, dragging him out of the burrow, now having a better idea of where the exit was. He continued to drag him until they were outside, the heat from the evening sun hitting their heads as he threw Francis forward, without knocking him to the ground) Do you have any idea the seriousness of this situation, you fucking idiot?
two idiots interacting! nAnI?! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एंन्जल्स may fly, but a lot of weight can keep them down एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
But Francis is the Holy Ghost, so he just fades right through the rope XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
“Unhand me you grime pawed farm hussy!” Francis opposed as he was drug from the burrow and outside. He glared at Enricho, dusting himself off again as if the Hunter was utter filth lathering his well being before answering. “No situation can be more dire than your need for an actual bath. I take it you’ve never heard of such an invention? Unless you are speaking of the items I require. I thought I was very specific and detailed with them all. The shavings of a diamond can be acquired from a diamond. The footstool has to a fine one of grand quality. The bread can be found within all bakeries, as long as it isn’t one operated by peasants with half their teeth. Now the only thing that I believe that there will be slight difficulty with is the albino bear carcass, especially considering that, oh—THIS PLACE IS NOTHING SAND AND HEAT! But I’m sure you would make due if you’re worth the title Hunter I suppose. But since we’re on the subject, who is the barely dressed harlot with the ax and how much shall I have to pay? Though she appears to be quite intimidating, I wouldn’t mind taking her for a swing either. I don’t usually waste my gold on such petty affairs, but this one seems quality. Paying her her due afterwards wouldn’t be much of a hindering. Considering her walls aren’t sand filled, that is.” He looked to the nails on his hand and wiped them carefully against the front of his cloak as he spoke.
yup, i hate him very, very much एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Jade got mad at me. I now have a stake in this conversation! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
What’s going too far XD Whatever it is, let’s take it further! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Enricho: (Without warning, Enricho shot at the ground in front of Francis to shut him up) You'll do well not to talk about her like she's one of your bedroom whores, nobleman. Now she the hell up and listen! What we are dealing with is far greater than anything you or any of your kind would understand. We are dealing with a creature that will kill all of us, including you, and there is nothing you can do, no matter how much of your money you throw around. That women has been suffering for years because of that demon and that creature is now using what power she has to destroy everything. So if you are going to continue to be a pain in everyone's ass, I won't hesitate to shut you up myself. You're options are this. Shut up, drop the worthless nobel attitude, and help us, or fuck off back to your mansion and pray to your worthless deity that we manage to kill this thing, because if we die, all the money in the world isn't gonna save you from her
The mother was amazed as to how fast her children could run. It seemed as if it were only yesterday they had learned how to walk. Passing through a few more trees, she finally came to view with her cottage. She had never been so happy before to see it in her life. She began to slow down a little to catch her breath and to let her magic heal more parts of her body until she remembered… Wiezen. Her father said Wiezen had returned! He was back!

The witch went on a full sprint this time, succeeding in not falling on her occasional trips. The widest of smiles expanded across her face as she rushed along with her children, every ounce of pain in her body being numbed with joy to see her husband and the rest of her kids. Although, it was still late and she did not wish to wake them.

“Wiezen!!” Helga yelled in a hoarse voice. She ran up the steps of the porch, bursting through the door. Her eyes were already filling with tears of happiness. The triplets were also shouting for their absent father. “W-Wiezen, my love???” Helga called out for him a second time, looking around before heading upstairs. She was confused as to why there were half-burnt pictures of her scattered everywhere. “Wiezzyy!!!” Helga squealed, hoping to see him on her bed when she opened the door. But her room was also vacant. The witch’s ears lowered as she gulped, the numbing now gone from her body. She slowly walked inside her room. “W-Wiezen?” She asked hopelessly, her shoulders drooping. She went to the side of her bed in hopes he had left a note, but all she found were the marriage note on her mattress – his signature absent from the paper. Helga felt her entire heart sink again, no physical pain matching to what she felt when she saw the paper with only her name on it. “Oh….” Was all she could say, the stinging knot in her throat swelling.

“....P-Papa?” Zealia peered in the room along with her brothers.

Helga cleared her throat and sniffed some, managing to smile and shake her head. “N-Not today, Lia…” She mumbled sadly, playing with her fingers lightly. “H-How a-about those cookies, h-huh?”
Rosemary: (She walked out of her room, rubbing her tired eyes, as she looked at Helga, unaware of what she had to go through) M-Mother, are you alright? You're not sad anymore, are you?
Francis stared at the hunter a merely blinked for a few seconds, seeming to be processing everything that the hunter had said. But when he spoke, there was nothing but contradictory. “You can speak more than just your caveman jibberish!? An amazing discovery! Now, back to more important matters. While this woman you speak of is our using the power of what’s between her thighs to destroy the world, she hasn’t gotten here yet, which in turn, plausibly means that you should already be departing to retrieve the things that I’ve asked for. Further more, all women are most likely whores or whores-to-be so if you throw enough gold. Oh, and by the by, a scuffle is the last thing you would want to oblige in with I. Such a simple minded creature, always ready to jump into acts of violence. Chop chop, get to it, those diamond are going to trim themselves.” He said, whistling as he made his way passed Enricho. “Oh, and do remember only a cube and a half of sugar in the tea, light cream. Now if you’ll excuse me, I think I’m going to indulge in conversation with the rooted fellow.”
Enricho: (As Francis passed by him, Enricho turned around, his gun in his hand, ready to fire, before he put the gun down, an idea coming to him, as he looked at Francis) Alright, I understand perfectly, nobleman. But you must be tired. I suggest you go to the parts deeper into the burow. Those parts are much nicer and cooler, completely blocking out the heat from the sun (Even though he was lying to get his point across, simply the idea of catering to him made him sick. But it would be the best possible way that he would show him what sort of a threat Macross really is)
“Tired? It’s almost the middle of the bloody days you farm animal! And don’t you dare harass me with your suggestions! Of course the deeper one goes under ground the less heat reaches them, that is common sense! But I must in order to receive my rightful treatment as a nobleman. than I shall. But I am most definitely taking one of those women down with me. Or why not both? It takes two to tango, but a third loop to tie a knot!” Francis remarked while he tidied up his clothing.
Enricho: (He was biting the inside of his lip, desperately wanting to pull his gun back out, this time hitting his target. But he did his best to remain calm) Those two are in no mood for sex, nobleman. They are far too busy with other things at the moment. But the desert does bring many foreign travellers looking for refuge from time to time. Some of them young gypsy girls. I'm sure a nobleman is one to experience all the varieties that life has to offer (Enricho was finding it a slight bit more difficult to convince him to check the bottom of the burrow, but he was hoping that appealing to his selfish desires would make him consider it, and gaze upon the bloodshed that awaited bellow)
Francis gave a nonchalant, uncaring wave towards Enricho. “I’ve had my share of gypsies as it is Hunter. They are no longer as appealing to me as they are to many. The other two seem much more exotic in taste. One was an Oni, I could gather that much at a glance. Luckily one of the prettier faced ones at that.”
Enricho: As I said, they are in no mood to be interacting with anyone else. I'm sue you know the other is not too fond of you as it is, so I'd advise no trying to flirt with her, lest you wish to lose body parts (He kept his calm expression, but a hint of a deathly serious tone was only faintly heard)
“I suppose you would be correct in some way shape or form if you weren’t a mindless sheep herding hunter. But as reality settles in, you’re that and quite the bit less.” Francis stepped back down into the burrow, going directly towards where he had left the others.
Enricho: (The thought of him wanting to shoot him grew more and more tempting, but he kept his gun to his hip, trying not to take it out and shoot him, as he watched him walk into the burrow)
Why Enricho can't just do what he did to get Francis outside, I don't know XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
But most likely because COLA will just suddenly make Francis insanely strong at that point so he can not realize that everything is bad XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
XD Well, ya least Ossiana isn’t trying to kill him एक साल  से अधिक पुराना