वींडवेकर्गाई430 Zom-Beat, an RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Sep 14, 2014 at 01:22AM
It was only a week until this small disease became the cause for the fall of the human race. Only a handful of survivors are left. How will they survive
What is your characters traits
Name
Personality
Firearm of choice
Melee weapon of choice
Sane or Insane

Picture if possible

Example:
Name: Nick
Personality: Humorous, and willing to help others
Firearm of choice: Double Barreled Shotgun
Melee weapon of choice: Baseball bat
Sane or Insane: Sane

Rules
1: You can play as more then one character
2: You are not aloud to kill another character
3: If you do happen to be bit, you must either die, or cut off the infected area
4: You can use your real name if you like
5: Those who are Insane are aloud to fight other survivors, including other insane ones, but they can not die
6: This is a zombie RP as well as a comedy. Be as funny as you can be in anyway
7: Have fun

Note: This takes place in the present
This is in the real world
Their are multiple zombie types
Walkers: Simple zombies
Jumpers: Cans sprint and jump
Crawlers: Can crawl on walls and ceilings
Flooders: Vomit acid
Hunters: Have sharp claws, amazing sight, and can smell survivors from miles away
Survivors can meet and either help one another or fight for supplies
last edited on Sep 14, 2014 at 01:28AM

वींडवेकर्गाई430 215 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 215

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Edvine2 said…
Yeah, I'm game for some zombie slaying.

Name: Cory
Personality: Funny, will help others, has a bit of a short fuse(basically, don't piss him off)
Firearm of choice: Pistol for close range, sniper rifle for long range
Melee weapon of choice: Hammer, but will use whatever he can find
Sane or insane: Fluctuates from time to time, but usually sane

(Here is a picture of my face, taken with my PlayStation Vita.)
 Yeah, I'm game for some zombie slaying. Name: Cory Personality: Funny, will help others, has a bi
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Awesome एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Windwakerguy430 said…
???: (Big strong guy fights off zombies) (Stands on top of dead bodies)
Nick: (Pushes guy out of his way) GET OUT OF THE WAY (Runs off)
???: Hey, watch where your go- (Zombies attack and kill big strong guy)
Cory: He never stood a chance anyway. *headshots each zombie eating the nameless guy with his pistol*
Too true. Anyway, where is it. We got to get there before those damn things get us
Cory: Where the hell is this "it" you speak of?

(Yeah, the whole pronoun thing is pretty cliché. But I'll roll with it.)
Well, it is a place that is like a castle that nothing can brake into, with plenty of survival gear (Turns head and sees a Wal-Mart) There it is
Cory: Okay. Now how do we get inside?
Well, we could sneak around the back and try to get in quietly. But there is a more faster way
Cory: I'm listening.
Simple (Runs through door and breaks glass) That did it
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना alinah_09 said…
Name: Amanda Blake
Personality: Neutral,Kind,tries to be positive
Firearm of choice: 2 Hand Guns,Sniper (no,didn't copy anyone...these are just what i usually like to pick)
Melee weapon of choice: Axe
Sane/Insane: Sane
Description: has mid-back length dark brown hair,blue eyes,wears a gray hoodie (red t-shirt behind),black jeans and white converse shoes (yes,i like the brand)
~~~ ~~~ ~~~
Amanda: *shoots a crawler on the building wall nearby* tsk...! i bet more of them are coming...better move out fast...*runs*
(Gets up) Ouch. (Looks at arm to see a large shard of glass inside it) Oh damn, that looks bad (Pulls out glass) Ow (Tosses glass away, hitting a zombie in the face) Well, lets get in. We might have to block the door though......... Damn. I didn't think this through did I
Amanda: *hears glass break and on instinct looked over* /other survivors?...wait...aren't they the ones i saw shooting off zombies at that train station? what are they doing this time...\ *walker sneaks from behind* oh shoot! *shoot zombie in the face and blood sprays out* blelgh!
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
(Cleans off remaining glass) Okay, now we need something to push in front of it...... (Walks near vending machine and kicks it over, then pushes it in front of the door, separating them from the zombies) There, were safe... unless one of them are smart enough to open doorss
Amanda: *shoots walkers crowding her* /dang! too many!...in there!\ *finds a hole large enough for her to fit through and gets into the walmart pushing over a shelf to cover it*
Well, were in. We should go and stock up on supplies (Walks past electronics isle) (Stops and looks) Or, better idea, we get an XBox and play that, and we stay here for a few days. So, you get the XBox hooked up, while I go check out the alcohol isle. Be right back (Runs off)
Amanda: *gets hand gun ready as she walks carefully* ...
alinah_09 commented…
(random question: what time is it over there? just wanna know so i could compare that from when i am online) एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
It's 9: 22 in the morning एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
alinah_09 commented…
hmm...okay,its about the same time here,only its night...and since im घर from school around 4 pm,then i guess its really early on your side एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Well, this isn't so bad. I mean, those thugs that beat me up got eaten (Flashback)
Thugs: (Scream as they get ripped apart)
And I can now play XBox without worrying about work. It isn't so- (Zombie falls on Nick) (Nick shoots Zombie in the head) Damn you, I was talking to myself... anyway, it isn't so bad (Finds isle)
Amanda: who's there?!
(Pulls out shotgun) Who's there. Hello. I have a shotgun......... And it's empty......... crap (Reloads) Okay, now where are you
Amanda: obviously in the building. *walks slowly,gun ready*

(Last post for tonight...)
Oh, right........ Well, stay back. I've seen plenty of anime to fight you off
(Okay, see you later)
Amanda: haha...it ain't helping you,dude *comes from behind,gun pointed to his head*now what business do you have here? Taco salesman?
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
No, I'm just trying to not die
I'd stay, but I gt to get to school. Be back around 3:30 एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
(Reply: hmmm...not sure if im still awake at that time)
Cory: *hooks up Xbox with little trouble, dodging 3 sombie bites while doing so; all 3 zombies died with pistols* Okay, dude, we're good for a while. *sees another survivor* Who is that...?
Amanda: Somebody that someone used to know...*stops pointing the gun at Nick's head* you are just survivors like me anyway,so no point in killing each other...unless you're actually bit by 'them'
(Laughs) Of course not. Do you have any idea how much zombie video games I played before this. I'm as trained for this as the military
Cory: Same here. We're all prepared for this.
Amanda: good to hear then. *hunters suddenly burst through the door with their claws* here we go again...
Nick: Oh hell (Starts shooting at hunters)
Amanda: *takes out both of her hand guns and shoots them* arg...! do you have any more bullets here?!
Power Play: Yeah. Here. *tosses Amanda a box of pistol ammo* I always carry a couple of those with me. *shoots at hunter zombies* But wait... HOW DID THEY GET IN?!
Amanda: how about you ask them? *loads new bullets in guns but she only returned it to her backpack and brought out an axe instead* stand back! i know chopnese! *slashes using axe but a bit slow due to its weight*
I think these were the guys we forgot to look for. Once were done here... (Stomps on fallen Hunter's head) We should go and check the place for more (Shoots hunter in the head)
Amanda: yeah...well,if you don't mind,i'll come with you,since- *chops of half of hunter's body* -its kinda boring just crushing zombies by myself.
Sure, the more the merrier. We need more survivors. Besides, it would be more fun to have someone more skilled then us... By the way, how were you taught to fight like that
Amanda: *shrugs* i guess its because my dad's a hunter,and he taught me a lot of stuff about survival...never thought i'd ever have to use that knowledge...though he didn't get so lucky,one of them bit him and he became a "hunter" zombie...*chops up more of them and finds an opening* over there!
Oh......... I just play Dead Rising. It taught me to use anything as a weapon. Just hand me two popsicle sticks and a rubber band and I'll find a way to turn into into a deadly weapon............ Yeah, compared to you, it sounds less cool (Shots hunters head off) God, how much do you think is in this place. Normal zombies, I understand, but Hunters. Jesus, why not add a Crawler while your add it (Sees Crawler on wall) Perfect (Shoots Crawler off the wall)
Amanda: so you're a gamer huh? *hears more of them coming* c'mon lets just scram out of this place! *runs through zombies while swinging axe
Yeah, pretty much
(hey Nick,just wonderin'...are we just going to come up with a story on the way or do you have one in mind for this one?)
(Yeah, actually. Just trying to get everyone to meet each other and, if were lucky, more will join before the story starts)
(Looks around and sees Security room) Hey guys, look over there (Runs in and looks around, not seeing any zombies) Hey, its safe in here. Hurry up guys
Amanda: *follows* hmm...any dead guards here? *keeps axe close*
Not that I- (Sees walker) Oh, theres one. I got this (Hands shotgun to Amanda) Hold this please (Takes out baseball bat and hits walker in the head, causing its head to splatter and it dies) And that's that (Closes door)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jordy_dash said…
Name:Jordan Aka the angel of death
Personality:charming,persuasive, flirtatious but cold to some and has some uh "issues"
Fire arm of Choice:not a fire arm but a bow
Melee weapon of choice: a large sword
Sanity:sane but is a sociopath
(Awesome)
Okay, so, if we stay in here, we should all be safe. And no matter what, we keep that door locked. We do not open it for ANYONE
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना NocturnalMirage said…
Oh, this sounds like a bit of Left 4 Dead! I fucking love that game! :D

Name: Gee
Personality: cheerful, humorous, spiritual, contemplative, hectic
Firearm: M4 assault rifle
Melee weapon: Fire axe
Sane

Here's the pic Alinah made for me:
 Oh, this sounds like a bit of Left 4 Dead! I fucking प्यार that game! :D Name: Gee Personality: ch
(So cool looking)
Okay guys, remember, we will stay in here no matter- (Sees a girl walking out of the gun store from the security camera) Hey, someone's still out there (Reloads gun and walks out) I'm going to save them, Your welcome to come if you like (Shoots walker coming near) (Runs through store)