वोकलॉड्स Stella Nox Lucis Illuminati

The6thMessenger posted on Nov 01, 2011 at 02:52AM
This is my custom Vocaloid

Vocaloid Name: Stella Nox Lucis Illuminati, Meaning "Brightly Shining Night Star" in latin, her first name is "Stella Nox", middle name "Lucis" and last name "Illuminati"

Number: 000
Tempo: 85 - 185
Hair Color and Style: Blue, knee long.

Eye Color: Blue

Skin Tone: Pale

Body Type: Slim, Apple

Personality: she is very anti-social, and hates crowds, and she only speak when singing, or a matter of great importance that requires her voice. Also, she spends her time alone, composing, and writing, but nevertheless she is a playful individual, and much more childish.

Outfit: She wears a black suit, vest, blue necktie and while long sleeved shirt. she also wears a black mini-skirt, black thigh-high socks and ankle boots that has "Collars" and 1 inch block heel. she has a black headband with a black ribbon tied around the black rose. she also has a belt, but then only the buckle was revealed

Accessories: Violin, guitar.

Other: Unlike most vocaloid, she does not revolve much on J-Pop, mostly Indietronica, Dream pop, and Acoustic, she is also the child and Female version of Adam Young or Owl City.

Notes: She is the alter ego of the character in my Novel "Time Storm" but yet to be published. And unlike most vocaloid fan-made (NO OFFENCE), she is made purely on scratch, but then her voice is distinctly a "synthesis" between two characters, namely Hatsune Miku and Kagamine Rin, but mostly inclined to Rin but nevertheless she is a midway between the two. it's like Rin but then her pitch increased but not enough to be equal to Miku.

i also have a few lyrics written, but however most is private and i have only made few of these songs for her, an album which i affectionally call "Music Saves My Soul".

the songs released are; Glidlow Havensphere, Vanishing Star, and Chick Chikadee

link
link
link

Sadly, these are only Lyrics, but i have been playing with FL Studio and practicing, though it will take some time. i will be waiting for an English Voicebank for Rin, so i can modify it.

Photo:
 This is my custom Vocaloid Vocaloid Name: Stella Nox Lucis Illuminati, Meaning "Brightly Shining Nig

वोकलॉड्स No उत्तरों