वेनेसा हजेंस Why Is Everyone Hating Me?

Huge_Styles_fan posted on May 31, 2012 at 07:41AM
Hello Vanessa lovers, I'm don't really like Vanessa but the reason why I'm here is because I want to see how many people like Vanessa, but there is a girl sbbbbbbbbbb who thinks I'm mean but I don't understand that when she swore at me so I'm not saying she's mean but don't you think its stupid when someone calls you mean yet they are swearing at you? If you agree simply comment below and thanks for commenting, now, I wrote on the Vanessa wall that be careful if you wanna be her fan but people think I'm being mean when I'm just warning people to not be a fsn of her if you don't like people who swear but everyone took it the wrong way! But please be my fan if you think I'm nice and was just warning people, why are people hating me?

वेनेसा हजेंस 4 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Huge_Styles_fan said…
Jus please, don't hate me?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना xxDisneyGirlyxx said…
smile
It's okay, I don't hate you. It's just that this group is for "Fans" not "Haters". As long as you didn't post anything bad, it shouldn't be a big deal actually. It's fine if people come to visit even if they are haters. What did she do to you? Was she angry at you for something? It's fine that you come, everyone makes mistakes so don't worry 'bout that. You're welcome to stay as long as you don't spam, write negative comments, photos, etc.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना butterflygrande said…
vanessa is dumber than a dumb dumb!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना babe-no11 said…
wink
i dont hate you jst dont post bad things so no one will report you ok? this is for fans not haters but your allowed to stay thank you for telling the truth unlike some people and you should know your not hated ok?