Urban Legends Old woman

ste3344 posted on Sep 20, 2007 at 03:44PM
A woman was shopping one day and she was packing her bags into her car and she noticed an old woman. The old woman was carrying a big bag and then came over and asked the woman if she could have a ride because she had long to walk and her bag was heavy, so the woman agreed to give her a ride. The old woman got into the car and the woman went to get into the car but their was something strange about the old woman and she coundnt think what it was , so instead she told the old woman to wait their in the car and she went to get a security guard to help the old woman instead . When the woman and security guard returned to her car the old woman was gone and all that was left was her big bag . The woman opened the bag and in it was a big sharp knife , duck tape and some rope. The woman then realised that it was a murderer disguised as an old woman and if she had of got in the car she would have died.

THE END :)

Urban Legends 9 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Evil_Homer said…
scary !!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dazl said…
This sent a shudder down my back...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना slytherin360 said…
wow
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना XpsychotickissX said…
o wow i now have a fear of old women
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Sophiii said…
I read a article about this man somewhere in Europe (can't remember :s)
He was driving along the road, and this lady was standing there in the rain, dressed in black. He stopped to pick her up, cause she was getting wet and all. He opened the door, and the woman started to get in. She was all covered in clothing, and a vail was covering her face. The lady put her bag in the car, but dropped something outside the car. She leaned over to get it, and her sleeve mooved and revealed a very hairy arm. The man ran away, just ran and ran, and the lady-man didn't follow him. The police came to the car the next day, and there was just a handbag with a knife, ducktape and a piece of rope in it :ss
Very similair stories.. It didn't say it was true, cause it is a known urban legend, but freaked me out! :P
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ihq said…
like omg how freaky are these!!!!!!!11111
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना othfan4eva said…
omg thats really scary
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना axlluver43 said…
now lemme just say that was pure luck for that person, now I never want to leave my house again!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Mcc1 said…
surprise
very creepy shit