ट्वाइलाइट फ़िल्म Renesmee?

Robssesed posted on Aug 14, 2011 at 12:07PM
I have been hearing some people saying the dont like the name Renesmee (soz if it is spelt wrong) well i personally love it as it is Renee and Esme put together if you don't like it what do you think it should be called if it was a boy it was too be called EJ which I also loved little Edward Jacob but what would you have called it? Thanks. xxxx Also rate both names out of 10 I rate them 10 each! <3 Thanks
 I have been hearing some people saying the dont like the name Renesmee (soz if it is spelt wrong) wel

ट्वाइलाइट फ़िल्म 7 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना izzybell said…
smile
I'm with you I love the name renesmee! I think it sounds beautiful.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Robssesed said…
angelic
Yeah it is gorgeous even if it wasn't the two grandmothers names put together I Love it so much when I grow up I want to work in a nursery but you know the ones with babies, babies as in 6 weeks and up. I want to work in one of those.So for Christmas I might (Dont call me a baby as it is too see if I am capable of handling working in a nursery! even when I was little I didn't play with dolls I was more into bored games and watching T.V and when I was a bit older I got a baby play station thing lol) any way I might be getting one of those dolls that look like a real baby and pretend it is real and treat it like a baby just to practise I wont talk to it and all but I will change it and buy it clothes and all too see if I am capable of working in a nursery and I am gonna call it Renesmee even if it is weird I LOVE THE NAME SOOO MUCH! <3
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना AmyofCamelot said…
Nice name but she spoiled the concept of Twilight
i dont think she did but thats just my opinion
Yes. Won't she die quickly as she is aging so fast??
no she stops aging at 7
big smile
Thanks!