ट्रू ब्लड Caption Contest!!!!

megloveskyle posted on May 13, 2009 at 01:46AM
I think it would be a great idea to start a caption contest in this spot. I have uploaded all the screencaps from the first season. I will be choosing one from each episode each week. Here are some of the rules that I got from the Bones spot.

- Every Tuesday, I'll post a screencap of my choosing titled "Caption Contest #{whatever number it is)". I'll also have a link to it in this forum.

- In the comments for the picture, post your captions. They can be whatever length, just be reasonable.

- The deadline of each picture will be the next Tuesday, when the next picture is posted. Please limit yourself to only one caption per picture. Also, if you edit the caption, please mention what you changed in the edit.

- When the deadline is reached, I will post a pick with the USERNAMES of everyone that posted a caption. I can't have the actual captions because of the character limit on picks. There will be a link to the picture in the comments, where you will be able to read all of the captions. Please vote for your favorite caption, not the person or user pic!

- Once the pick is closed, I will give the winner props.

Some tips for the captions (I know some of these are fairly obvious, but just in case):

Make sure to write the name of the character talking and then a colon (this is unnecessary if there is only one character in the picture) before typing the actual caption.

When your character is saying something out loud, just type normally.
*When your character is doing something, type between two asterisks*
//When your character is thinking, type between backslashes, two on each side.//

Credit for the idea goes to pollyloveshouse. She started this in the House spot.

Just comment or message me if you have any questions, comments or complaints. :D

****************************Winners******­***­***­***­***­***­***­**

Caption Contest #1:link
Caption Contest #2:link
last edited on Jun 10, 2009 at 08:25PM

ट्रू ब्लड 3 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना megloveskyle said…
link!
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना