Toph Toph Bei Fongs Rox!

Nieat posted on Jul 23, 2008 at 06:39PM
hey everyone. we dont have to many fans in this group, but i no well get more. I mean Toph rocks. The show even states it themself. "Toph you rule" quote katara! She is blind yet soo strong. That must be so hard, but shes soo strong. She has patients when attacking and her personaility is one of a kind! :) POST YOUR OPION ON TOPH, AND ON THE SHOW! ANY NEW INFO, HERES WERE TO SHARE IT <3
last edited on Jul 23, 2008 at 07:23PM

Toph 11 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Nieat said…
I think toph is just the koolest. Hbu u guys?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना therealalexz said…
YEa,totally anng plus toph is cute!!!
lol yup. She always seems to change who she likes sorta. Like at first it seemed like aang in the first episode ,whe nlike the ywere runnugn and talking outside at her home. ANd then it seemed like sokka, cuz she thought it was sokka who saved her from drowning but it was rlly suki, so she kissed suki. and then zuko cuz she wanted to go on the trip with him n blushed. LOl and now the yare all taken. Poor toph lol
.. yea we deffently need more forum topics.....:P
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना vilmantea said…
i like couple

zuko+toph=love

but I VERY LIKE TOPPPPPPPPPPH!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना 123cosmo4 said…
I'm a new fan everyone! Awesome! Okay, I think that Toph would be cute with Aang.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना 18wanda said…
Wrong. Stop lying to yourself. You and I both know we are Tokka folk.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TophYea said…
im sure this group will grow bigger beacause we all think toph rocks
so if we tell other avatar fans we make more fans!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Tophftw said…
Aww i wish toph was in legend of korra :(
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना zukofan51 said…
big smile
toph ROCKS!!!!!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना funkmasterd said…
seriously toph needs to get a guy she deserves a bf but aang has katara sokka has suki and zuko has may but come on she deserves someone......TOPH ROCKS GO EARTH BENDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD