टाइटैनिक Fave Characters and Why?

huddy_aimee posted on Sep 13, 2009 at 10:51PM
Ok, i've seen the picks around this spot about fave characters or who you'd rather be in the Titanic so, instead of having lots of picks how about having this forum to discuss your favourite character and why...
:)

टाइटैनिक 7 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ded99 said…
heart
My favorite character is Rose. She is so beautiful. I adore her. I love Kate Winslet and her Rose's characters.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना DreamyGal said…
smile
My favorite is Jack. He's dirt poor, but he is happier than Rose, who is engaged to a weathly man. That just goes to show you that money can't buy happiness. He's sweet, and ends up sacrificing himself in the end to save Rose, by letting her float on the door. There's no greater love than that!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ErnieHannah333 said…
heart
My favorite character are Helga and Fabrizio because they're both from awesome countries and some more reasons I just can't explain!For some reason I always go for the minor Characters! (Like Ernie and hannah in Harry Potter)I spent many months being obsessed with Helga and Fabrizio!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना AmyofCamelot said…
I loved Cal. He was SO evil and amazing. And he wore eyeliner. I love Cal!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jackdawson-love said…
heart
I Looove Jack!! He understands Rose, makes her happy and even though he has 10 bucks in his pocket, he is still happy and quote on quote "Makes each day count." There are just so Many reasons why I love Jack, but those are just a few. And also cause he's Sooo HOTT!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना AaronHaley4ever said…
My favorite has slways been Cal, even when I was a little girl. I just always thought there was more to him than meets the eye.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना AmyofCamelot said…
laugh
@AaronHaley4ever TOTALLY!!