Tina Fey Tina Fey should start thinking about running for office (President)

paullyg67 posted on Sep 17, 2008 at 04:54PM
I am a hard-working, 41 year old, liberal kind of guy. I have listened to Tina Fey comment on our society for as long as she was on SNL. I have watched that show since 1975 and her participation as correspondent was the best news show I have ever seen. I tuned in, in immense anticipation, to get her views on things that I kept up with in the newspapers all week. She invariably had an insightful comment to make on what seemed like an innocuous blurb to most of the American public but was important to me. I appreciated her candor in stomping for Hil. Clinton this past year and kept to my guns in voting my conscience. I still believe that Mrs. Clinton is the best choice right now to lead our country forward. Thank you Tina for reinforcing my intuition and I miss your opinion and ideas more than you could possibly know.
That being said, I believe that Tina Fey should run for office. I believe she is the best choice among any (even Mrs. Clinton) to lead our country. She is insightful and despite her busy life, she cares enough to inform the people of our country of our choices. I believe that a lot of people should step up and let Ms. Fey know how much they believe in her. I certainly do. I live in Wisconsin and have never cared to campaign or even shove my opinion about politics down anyone else's throat, but I would move to be able to vote and campaign for Tina. I would love to hear anyone else's ideas about this topic. TINA FEY IN 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
last edited on Sep 17, 2008 at 05:01PM

Tina Fey No उत्तरों