दा फॅनटम ऑफ दी ओपेरा Phantom Of The Opera The Film 2004

madcow posted on Mar 23, 2007 at 11:13AM
The film Phantom Of The Opera with Gearld Butler in it was the best one that I have seen. It moved me and I was crying all the way through the film i have watched it 3 times in 2 days because it was that good!!!!!!!!!!!!

दा फॅनटम ऑफ दी ओपेरा 10 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना cressida said…
It was fully enjoyable as a movie but I still prefer the live-action play.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना pinkmad17 said…
I've always loved Phantom from a young age. It wasn't until after seeing the 2004 film countless times that I was able to see the live musical. Live will always be best but my word the film captures it beautifully!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना FrenchHorn said…
I have always wanted to see it live! I think its the best movie ever made! I listen to the music all the time!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना xElvenPiratex said…
I totally agree! I have seen that movie SOOOO many times and it makes me cry every single time! I just love it :)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना elticpkr3 said…
the movie is soooo sad!!!! ='( i wanted the phantom to win so bad
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना GlennandMary said…
I agree about the live performances. I took the wife on her Birthady to see it. I thought it aint my scene but its her birthday and that was what she asked for so go on then i will go and put up with it. I had seen the film and found it just a film.

Little did i know how the Theatre would change me as a person. The opening was as expected until the Main theme came on. Played live its just so much more powerfull. I was awe struck as was my wife. Tears rolled down my face. We are already planning another visit to Her Majestys theatre in London hopefully for a Night time performance rather than the matinee. If you ever get the chance to go to the theatre and see it go you wont be dissapointed.

PHANTOM RULES
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Jareth_baby2010 said…
The movie was great! Emmy Rossum (Christine) had a beautiful voice...WOW! Gerard didn't have much of a good voice but then it sounded sweet in a way and he should have been uglier...his "deformity" only looked like sunburn or something...but other than that Superb! The music was wonderful and the begining was awsome! The whole silent film looking thing going on...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Hairsprayfan80 said…
I loved The Phantom of the Opera with Gerry Butler. I have The Phantom of the Opera on DVD with Gerry Butler. The Phantom of the Opera is my favorite Gerry Butler movie. I also have The Phantom of the Opera the 2004 movie Soundtrack. Gerry Butler was sexy as The Phantom and Emmy was beautiful as Christine.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना bendaimmortal said…
heart
Yeah I like this film the best, of all the PotO versions out there. Including the novel, though it's pretty much not comparable, being the utter opposite in nature. (Horror VS. romance.)

I just wish this film wasn't so tame with Phantoms character. I'm glad they made him more romantic than the stage Phantom, but they over-didit a little. :P Not to mention the face...which was underdone... (Is that even a word. xD)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Phangirl7 said…
The movie was the thing that got me into Phantom im the first place. If it hadn't been for that, I would've never gotten into the novel, the musical, or any of the other movie adaptations.
The movie is awesome!