दी ऑफिस Just saw my first episode

jale posted on Apr 25, 2008 at 05:35AM
I have heard a lot of talk about the office, and I guess maybe I am probably the last person on earth to watch the show. I just saw my first episode tonight and thought it was pretty funny, but I am just wondering why so many people like the show. I mean its about an office don't we get enough of this stuff at work everyday? Just wondering please enlighten me...

दी ऑफिस 11 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना im_blah_blah said…
You can't just watch one episode to understand. You don't know the characters personalities,if you did you would find it much more funny.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना smoore23 said…
Don't base it on one episode. Check out some Season 2 episodes and you will see why it is so awesome. Season 4 just isn't the same.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना krazykray said…
Watch ALL the episodes from begining..then you'll understand!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jamfan4 said…
Woahhh kay.
Let's get one thing straight:
You might not want to tell 5,000 fans of The Office that it's "just about an office" after seeing one episode.
So, number one, it's not just about an office.
It's a pretty crazy show but it is a "mockumentary", meaning it is based on real life. However, a lot of the characters are exagerrated and (hopefully) do not exist in real life. (However, if Jim Halpert existed in real life, real life would rock.)

And number two, don't judge anything by your first impression of it. The Pilot of The Office was pretty low-grade but here I am, four years later, and it's my favorite show. So yeah.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना iar said…
I think you have to watch the first six episodes and then you will understand...after you see those episodes, then you have to see the first episode of the season two...and then that's it, you are going to love this season.

I suggest this to my family, and now is our favourite show.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना snoznoodle said…
A lot of why we love it is the characters, you get reeeeally invested in them. See a few episodes and get to know them all and you'll LOVE it! Plus you might find you can relate to a lot of the storylines. Like Dinner Party; episode 9; I swear I've been to one like that! Just not as bad lol.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना 75Claudia said…
Jale, One episode is will make you laugh but a few episodes in and you will start to die laughing.

Trust me - You will start to quote lines and relate people in your own office to characters on the show.

The writers are genius the acting is some of the best on television anywhere!

Welcome to Office Fandom ;)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Snerkie said…
My mum watches it because those sorts of things she can relate to, that's why she finds it great. It's funny but you gotta go from the start of the series and watch a few to see if you really enjoy it or not.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना krazykray said…
I agree..the acting on this show is fantastic. Plus the writing is amazing!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना maybeastarbucks said…
I suggest watching "The Injury." It was the first episode I saw and I've been hooked ever since.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना tinydancer said…
I get what jale means, I first watched the US Office after watching the UK Office and I didnt get it at first because I was used to the other one I suppose, but then I watched it again and now I don't look at it in comparison to the UK Office at all! I've still only seen a small amount of episodes though, but I'm looking forward to buying some boxsets and catching up :)