द लेजेंड ऑफ ज़ेल्डा Possible Zelda Movie?

MrAlex posted on Dec 10, 2008 at 08:14PM
There have been rumours of a Zelda movie that could be made and it got me thinking who would play the characters.

I reckon Hayden Christensen would do well as Link but i can't think of who would be the other characters, so i ask the Fanpopper's opininons on who they think could play who in a future movie

द लेजेंड ऑफ ज़ेल्डा 12 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Linky_Lover said…
Maybe lots of people May say Orlando Bloom For Link

I don't really think so . . . as much as I love him in Lotr =w=

I think for the Whole cast you'll have to find Some Newbies For =D Them
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ganondorfslayer said…
actually there is a legend of zelda movie. It's low budget and David Blane plays link.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Linky_Lover said…
big smile
I think I'll Stick to legend as the Legend of zelda movie, I really recommend it! It's My Favorite movie!

It has tom cruise as Jack (Or link if you wish to call him!) Well Before he was someone tom cruise he was in this!

And Also Zelda Was Based on This movie so Yeah BD You have everything to the lost children of the woods to a Fairy tale Princess!
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Snarx_TheWolf said…
All i have to say is that if hollywood make a Zelda movie they better not f*** it up or a lot of fans will be really pissed.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना nmeg52 said…
worried
hell ya we'll be pissed but i think it should be a cg movie i seriously wouldnt be able to really get into it if it wasn't like the games
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना nmeg52 said…
i really dont care who does the voice as long as they hav a good 1 and like i said (or should have said) it wont be zelda if it isnt cg
I'm telling you, unless you can't stand to watch state of the art graphics. Then you will like this movie. follow the link i made!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Katenesspie said…
worried
In the trailer, it looks as if Link is M.J.
sad
it's Daivd Blane
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Liquid_Aragon said…
I only heard about a movie of Zelda but it's really looks so bad
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना linklover95 said…
smile
there is a movie coming out! Awesome! I don't really care who plays in it as long as they don't mess up link.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Grapejuice said…
Ok, I have a new opinion on this. If there does happen to be a Zelda movie, I'd rather watch it shut up in my room then in theaters... When you're by yourself, you can laugh and "Fangirl Squee" as much as you want.