द जोकर हैलोवीन

morticiaaddams posted on Sep 21, 2009 at 12:39AM
Halloween is right around the corner... Does anyone have any plans concerning a certain clown? Tell me what awesome plans you guys have lined up or are thinking about for this Halloween!

द जोकर 8 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Myers_fan said…
laugh
well... i did it the last year xD that day I met my own Harley, but that's another story...
This year I think I'll dress as the joker again, still don't know very well ... I'm afraid to meet another Harley... ((well... another Harley like the last one hahaha...)) xD

oh and i like your photo its awesome!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना morticiaaddams said…
smile
sry about your first Harley... But don't let that ruin Joker for ya! I'd be delighted to know how everything goes! maybe you could take pics and make another icon outta it? And ty about my photo!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Myers_fan said…
smile
thanks! mmm maybe I take some pictures and posted them on my photos...
wink
"It's all part of the plan...." lolz. sounds great! The J-man rocks!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jokerJack said…
Dressed as joker for halloween. Not a bad try, make-up needs tweeking a little and my hair looked better when wet.. Bought some scars but the things kept coming off even with plenty of spirit gum.. oh well, looking forward to next fancy dress when I shall be going as......... yeah you guessed it, Joker. =)
Excellent. u know, a lotta ppl are quitting the Joker because it is getting old to the general public. It is sad.. i'm glad u r going to do it next year. I know i would.
Am not waiting til next year to dress up again... if I can find a good fancy dress event any sooner then it'll give me the chance to joker myself up.
There will be other jokers sure as eggs are eggs, there have always been jokers and I think they have been right for the generation they appeared in.. can you imagine heaths joker in the sixties tv series? would be so wrong... or the sixties one in dark knight? or even jack nicholson in either of the others? They were all right for their specific time period.. and they all had the appropriate presence.. dark and creepy..
smile
oh and thanks for the welcome.
JJ. X