द जोकर What's your favourite version of The Joker?

thejokersgirl13 posted on Jul 26, 2011 at 06:31AM
Throughout the years, there have been many versions of the Clown Prince of Crime. There was the Heath Ledger Joker, the Mark Hamill Joker (different versions of that also), Jack Nicholson Joker, the Cesar Romero Joker, and more (because I'm pretty sure I missed some more versions of The Joker). Do you have a favourite version of this character? Is there any reason?
-
I really cannot decide which Joker I like better! It's a bit of a tie between Heath Ledger's Joker and Mark Hamill's multiple versions of The Joker (Because I love all the ones that he has voiced. I guess I can say Mark Hamill has the best Joker voice, and Heath Ledger has the best personality and look.
last edited on Jul 26, 2011 at 06:36AM

द जोकर 2 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना IaMThEJoKeR said…
Heath Ledger by a long shot because he has ideals similar to mine and I always feel like I am the same thing as the joker I just haven't snapped yet because his beliefs and ideals about society and religion and government are the same as mine.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MoonlitBelle21 said…
My favorite Joker is Mark Hamill because his voice was so perfect for the joker which made him more epic, but Heath's Joker was outstanding, very well done.