द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस My लॉस्ट Hero Fanfic

Hermione-Fan361 posted on Dec 06, 2010 at 09:58PM
Okay people, this is my first forum story thing, okay. I just thought of this idea in school and am going to post the first chapter as soon as I'm done writing this. Don't laugh at me. The Lost Hero characters and all the Camp Half-Blood stuff belongs to Rick Riordan. I'm using some of the oringinal characters as minor characters. My main character is completely my idea. Well, here we go.
save

द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस 14 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Hermione-Fan361 said…
smile
Okay people, I'm sorry I didn't post yesterday. I wasn't allowed on the computer yesterday after I posted. Anyway, here it is.

Chapter 1
My Strange Day

Okay, let's get a few things straight. One I'm eleven. Two, I like beef jerky. Three, I will be really mad if you disgrace the name of Harry Potter. Anyway, my name is Kacie. I live in New York City, Lower West Side, with ny dad. His name's Peter. My mom left after I was born. I never knew her. On a different subject, my dad told me about a camp for kids like me, and that I would be going there in summer. You could say I'm a "special" kid. I HAVE ADD and dyslexia. The number of languages I can actually read tallies to... zero. English, Spainish, forget it. So I'm a troubled kid. I don't really care.
Anyway, tommorow is back to school after spring break. I go to Yancy Academy and, I really hate it there. The only thing I'm actually kinda okay with Latin though. The Latin teacher is Mrs. Ihavenilk. I call her I have milk.She's the only part of Latin that is bad. We also got four new students who all have classes with me. Maddy and Josh are dating and they are 13. Anthony is 7, and Kristen is 11, my age. Maddy and Josh have always been kind to me, Anthony loves pranks and practical jokes, and Kristen has never been nice or mean to me so, she's in between.
This morning, after the long ride to Yancy, I found out we would have Gym first. I do NOT like Gym at all.Well, somehow Kirsten and I were in the locker room last. As I ran up the stairs she called, "Come back!"I went down the stairs and saw something that shouldn't exist. The monster from my textbook was right in front of me. It was a Sphix with Kristen's head. Not creepy, right? She looked at me and screamed, "DIE!" i ran up the stairs hoping she wouldn't follow. For some odd reason, my knees buckled and I almost fell. Josh and Anthony caught me. Maddy said,"We have to get to camp, NOW." "Where?" asked Anthony. We all ran out of the building and hailed a taxi. "Follow my directions," said Maddy. I blacked out.
Hope you like it:)
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना UnoriginalName said…
smile
Good Job! Im not sure exactly where this is going, but this is a very good start.
big smile
Thanks!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना partypony said…
smile
Interesting start. none of the familiar characters we know, and totally different style. i like it.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना partypony said…
smile
Interesting start. none of the characters we're familiar with, and totally different style. i like it.
wink
Thank you so much but, my friend hermes13 helped with chapter 2, which I will post tommorow. (That is if I can get on;) Haha)
smile
Okay, here is chapter two!( My friend hermes13)

Chapter 2
I Go the Weirdest Camp Ever
Whe I woke up, I was in a cabin full of weird kids runnig around and wreaking havoc. "Hey,I'm Connor," one of the weird kids said,"Your'e at Camp Half-Blood. A camp for.. special kids." I stood up."Your'e saying I have problems?" A football hit me square in the face. "Well, some call us crazy, but we are just demi-gods," Connor told me as an arrow just missed his head."Demi-whats?" I asked. "What am I doing here? Who are all those people?" there was an explosion in the back of the room. "Listen up, Apollo dingalings- get out!" Connor yelled. "Hephestus kids, you better clean that up!" "Apollo, Hephestus? What are you talking about?" I wondered out loud. "I can't explain it yet" Connor said. Then an owl symbol appeared over my head. "Athena, gee whiz!" Connor exclaimed.He ran out the door, and I followed.Outside there were cabins everywhere. Every single one was different. We kept running until we saw a girl with blonde hair. "This is Annabeth" Connor said. I smiled at her. She didn't smile back. "Show Kacie to her cabin," Connor said. as we walked, Annabeth kept glaring at me. What did I do to her?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना UnoriginalName said…
Ohhh, I thought Katie would go to Camp Ceasar-Salad. Other that that, really good chapter.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Festus1126 said…
big smile
Really good start to the story. What did Kacie do to get annabeth mad at her?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना hermes13 said…
laugh
Hey.it's me the writer of that chapter. I don't know why, but hermione-fan361 didn't write the whole thing. Anyway, you don't figure out what Kacie did to Annabeth until later on in the book, so keep reading. Oh, and Anthony is my favorite character.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना hermes13 said…
monkey
what i meant to say is that hermione-fan361 didn't post the whole chapter. By the way Hermione fan-361, i finally got on to fanpop!!!
smirk
Yes, thank you hermes13. I understand how busy your life is. hermes13 also I'm cutting some of the chapters because it takes a whole hour to write all of that. My posting times are 2 chapters every other week. I'll try to post later today.
surprise
People, I lost my notebook!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना PiperMclean7732 said…
Post!!!!!! I know everyone has a life but come on its been over a year already!