द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस As perfect as can be...

T-CookieRaider posted on Jun 16, 2012 at 12:51PM
Hi! T-CookieRaider here. So this is my story, about Percy Jackson and what would happen if he left under a false circumstance, and was needed again. What adventures will he get up to? Which extremely powerful immortal beings will he make enemies of or will he somehow change his old habits? It's all in this story...
Beware its a sad at first but don't worry it gets happier so... Enjoy
Oh and all HoO and PJO characters belong to Rick Riordan.
I will post on Saturdays and sometimes weekdays if I'm bored and that's about it =) so here it is hope you enjoy =)

द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस 73 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 73

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना T-CookieRaider said…
cool
Prologue
It was a dark night, completely quiet except the light rustle of the trees and the low hoot of a lone owl that hid in the mists of the forest. It taunted him, it was just a bird, yes, but it hurt, tearing at already open wounds. For anybody else, walking in the forest at night, let alone without anybody with them, would be a readymade death wish but this was not anybody else, this was Percy Jackson the Hero of Olympus, the destroyer of Gaea (and most of her giants).He made monsters tremble and hide with one look, yet when he wanted to he could calm the biggest of nerves and make everyone around him relax. He was the all powerful, the amazing, the one you could always count on to save you whatever the situation but he was not perfect. He hurt too, he felt, he dreamed, he loved… that’s what had gotten him into this mess. Everyone knew that his fatal flaw was loyalty but those were just words nobody knew what that really meant. If he put his trust into you, he gave you his spirit, binding you to him; if you were to break this bond you would break him too and that’s what happened. Of course she didn’t know what she was doing when she ended all ties with him. He would get over it, that’s what she thought and maybe he would but they all would need him soon and he wouldn’t be there. And so the hero of Olympus crawled on to a branch of a tree and cried, whispering the same word over and over again 'Annabeth'. The tree spirit tried to comfort him, do anything to stop him from crying and put on his normal façade of the happy, care free guy they relied on. They should know though, nobody's perfect. He could go, forget his past. He would leave, he had stayed long enough
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
big smile
Chapter 1- Her eyes shine like the stars
Camp Half-Blood was in mourning. It had only been a week since their hero had disappeared but anyone who knew Percy Jackson in the slightest knew that if he wasn't in trouble he would have contacted them or returned by then. So in the usual camp way rumours spread fast. "He was taken by the left over followers of Gaea", "The gods murdered him" but the fact was very few people knew these rumours were not true. It was just those who had seen through their friend's mask, and knew the pain he was suffering deep inside. Even those few though did not know where he was or why he had left just that he was upset. One camper however did have all the answers, not that he would share them with anyone; he couldn't do that to his friend.
*A WEEK AGO*
Nico DiAngelo had just shadow travelled out of the underworld, where he was helping his father make Tartarus more secure. It had taken ages, but at last he had got to camp to see Percy and Hazel. They were pretty much the only reason he came to camp anymore. Most of his friends were ghosts. Of course there was Annabeth, Grover, Leo, Piper, Reyna and Frank but they were more of Percy's and Hazels friends, not his. It didn't bother him, not having many living friends because Percy and Hazel were more than enough; he was a child of hades after all. Although since he only had a few friends the ones he had, he cared a lot about. Maybe that’s why he stopped and hid when he heard Percy and Annabeth coming. He knew Annabeth had been acting weirdly lately, Percy had Iris messaged him about. 'Weirdly' that’s what Percy had called it but Nico knew what he had meant, he too had noticed it. She has become slightly too fond of the attention she was getting and a slightly too proud of everything she had done but Percy being the loyal man he was refused to think anything more about it. Nico's fatal flaw however was not loyalty and no matter how hard he had tried he could not shake the feeling that something was up and so he stayed quiet and listened.
"It's Derek, Seaweed Brain" he heard Annabeth's voice say cool and smooth. Derek was the new 'Up and Coming' hero. Nico thought he was a nice guy, funny and the best archer he had ever seen but in the end he was nothing more than that, a nice guy.
"What do you mean, Annabeth," Percy said in a voice that could be easily be mistaken as calm, but 'Annabeth', that’s what gave away it away. They always called each other by their nicknames.
"I love him, not you," It was then Nico knew that something was up. Annabeth's eyes were glowing; literally glowing as bright as the stars and not in a good way. Nico blinked, they were back to normal but the one thing about demigod ADHD was he knew what he saw. Ideas flew through his head maybe he should whack her over the head, maybe he should tell Chiron, he could ask the Hecate cabin if they knew any spells which made people's eyes glow, one thing he was sure about though he had to tell Percy as soon as possible. By this time Percy had simply nodded and started to walk off, desperately trying not to run back and beg on his knees for her to stay, he had lost to much already.
Nico had always been a little jealous of Jason, but when he disappeared it had hit Percy hard. The two had become like brothers. Nico guessed getting your memories stolen and thrown into a completely different world, almost getting killed on a daily basis, and fighting mother earth together did that to people. Anyway, since Percy was often with Jason and Nico was mostly with Percy when at camp, Nico had grown quite close to Jason and whether he liked it or not he missed him. He would miss Percy too, because when Nico came out of his thoughts Percy was gone.

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Avidsel said…
Sounds good, thanks! :D though intro is wrong.. epilogue should be prologue. :) epilogue right at the end, wrapping up lose ends from the story (or at least trying to) and pave the way to the next novel in the series or end the book in an ever-after kind of way.. :) or thats how i see it :D
laugh
thanks, my computer must have auto corrected it because I though I put prologue whoops.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LORDCHAOS said…
blush
Is this percabeth
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना book-worm said…
HA!!! I found it!!! No worries guys it only took me like 5 minutes!! Post soon!!!
LORDCHAOS- To be perfectly honest I am not sure yet, in the end it will probably be up to you guys who Percy ends up with
book-worm- You found it! Yay!

*Information* The charge of the light brigade was a bunch of soldiers who charged at the enemy even though the knew the would die because the commander told them too. they were very brave. If you need more info read the poem, The Charge of the Light Brigade (it personally made me more confused but it might help you).
Enjoy!
Chapter 2
The autumn (fall what ever you want to call it) leaves covered everything in shades of red orange and brown. To Percy however everything was a blur a beautiful blur but a blur never the less. He couldn't remember the last time he had slept, 3...4 days ago. He had stopped counting a while ago. It's not like he hadn't tried to sleep but every-time he tried they would come. They being the monsters. If Percy hadn't been so sure of of their lack of brains he would of guessed they had planned it all out. Stop Percy from sleeping. Wait until Percy was too tired to fight and kill him. The first part of their "plan" was complete as far Percy was concerned.Five minutes max, then he would be out. He wouldn't get to sleep for a while though because just at moment a dracaena came out. Normally a dracaena would be easy to take out but he was exhausted and his senses were dulled. He had this gut feeling that he wouldn't make it out of this fight. He knew if he fought he would die yet he knew he would fight. It brought back a stray memory.
Annabeth and Percy were sitting by the lake just after the titan war. The good old days. Annabeth had just read The Charge of the Light Brigade. They were as usual arguing but the difference then was they made up after.
"they were reckless," Annabeth said
"but brave" Percy replied
"reckless and brave, remind you of anyone...I think you defending them because they are like you "
Percy pouted, but smiled when Annabeth pecked him on the lips " That's why I love you but seriously never do any thing as reckless as them... please."
"As long as our love lasts," He smiled, he thought he had promised forever.Things just don't work out that way do they though?
His fingers clenched around riptide so tight they were white. A tidal wave of anger swept over him and he charged just like the light brigade. The only word on his mind 'Reckless'. The dracaena swiped at him with her trident, he jumped over it and stabbed at her. She dodged. They slashed at each other,it was an equal playing field but Percy's tiredness had caught up with and he was weakening fast. Despite this Percy felt the need to laugh he could imagine it know 'The Hero of Olympus, Conquer of Gaea killed by single dracaena'.Thinking this he lost concentration, only for second but still she took advantage, at once she pulled her net out and threw it over Percy. He tried to jump out of the way but he was too slow. It knocked him to floor. Lying there, he could feel sleep calling to him, just this time he knew he wouldn't wake up. He had lost. His eyes stayed open long enough to see a bronze arrow fly towards him. He didn't remember the dracaena having a bow and arrow. Weird. It didn't matter now though before the pain could come to him he let Hypnos take him. 'For the last time' he thought.

Very Short I am Sorry but it's late here and I am really tired I will finish it this weekend, Anyway Is Percy dead?I think you know the answer to that but if not then you will by the end of the next chapter. By the way what did you think of the flash back not my normal style and quite possibly a bad idea but I am experimenting, tell me what you think!And i should probably explain the whole CHARGE OF THE LIGHT BRIGADE thing, I had to study it at school and do some research on it for Home work so i thought i would put a tiny bit about it in the story sorry if i board you !Hope you enjoyed I will post this weekend!
T-CookieRaider
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना horse22133454 said…
Wow... AWESOME

this is a great story post soon
I am so sorry I have not posted but I will try and soon
PLEASE POST!!!
laugh
Chapter 3
"No Percy No!" Jason was sitting in a Roman Ampithetre, made of mud.Just like most of the audience. They were all Mud Minions or monsters. Jason wanted to ripped all there hearts out one by one, not because they were monsters but because the were cheering or more of what they were cheering at. The center of stage was filled with the projected story of the end of Perseus Jackson's life. Jason wanted look away, close his eyes, stand up and leave yet he couldn't. Something was holding him down like chains and his eyes were forced open. He had watched the the story from the beginning the betrayal, the countless fights and now he was watching the end. He saw the arrow fly towards the battered body of Percy, he didn't even try and dodge. the image faded away with last scene, and arrow flying towards the unmoving body of the Hero of Olympus, Master of Gaea. Jason never saw the arrow touch the his body,that just made the pain worse and with it the anger. Jason exploded breaking through the chains that had once held him. He slashed through every monster until he was alone completely alone. It wasn't enough though he was to angry it completely consumed him.He summoned a lightening bolt that even Zeus would envy and destroyed everything. With that he collapsed onto the flaw in pain and grief.It was just the three of them, Percy,Nico and Jason. Brothers. And now one of them was gone.The had fought together, survived together, grieved together. But now there was only there was only two.He screamed in hurt and anger. He hadn't been there for Percy but he would be there for Nico just like a brother should no matter what. He pulled him self up and looked up he was in the middle of no where. How he got there he had no idea, he just woke up there.It would be a long walk but he would go. He marched off with one thought on his mind. 'Find Nico then get revenge.'

Nico was standing on half-blood hill. Nobody would miss him, at least not for a week or two. He was always disappearing. More times than not to the underworld. Not this time though, he was looking for Percy. He would find him and they would go looking for Jason just like they had planned. There was no Annabeth to stop them now. And so he left too leaving the camp unprotected with out its Heroes.

Short, I know I am really sorry next one will be longer!Don't to forget to comment!

Nice chappie!!! I love it!!! Please post soon!!!!
NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!! Percy can't be dead!!!!!!!!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Kaia143 said…
heart
Ohmygod!!! This story is soooooo amazingly awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

Ayways……………

Amazingly awesome chapter. It was fabulously good!!
I LOVED IT!!!!! <3
And I CAN NOT WAIT UNTIL u post again. I hope its really soon!!!!!!!
laugh
Hey Guys / Gurls T-CookieRaider here. Thank you for commenting and I will post soon but I have a quick question first...should this be Percabeth( I personally am quite board of Percabeth but if that's what you want I will write it)? I will post soon!
angelic
Percabeth do percabeth!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! PLEASE DON'T!!!!!!!!
Any other chick EXCEPT HER!!!!!!!! Percabeth is overused WAY to much.
So pretty please do ANOTHER CHICK but her
tongue
Noooooo! Don't listen to Kaia143 she's mentally unstable!
big smile
Okay it appears that I have 2 opposing views so here is my plan: I will wait and see if anybody else has a preference and if there are still people who don't agree or if the vote is even I will have to do two stories 1 Percabeth the other not. Hows that sound? Any way I will post soon, Happy voting!
T-CookieRaider

Oh on all the other forums they say all this stuff about spam and I haven't so here it is my incredibly important message about spam...spam as little or as much as you want I don't care!
laugh
Yay! Spam! I like strawberrys! Bubble guppies!
big smile
Hey guys! A very important notice here! I can not and will not be able to post a chapter until this vote is done. I may be able to put in a few filler chapters in but if you want to see Percy we need to finish this vote so please vote! Many thanks (wow that sounds so professional =p)
T-Cookieraider

Make it like a scramble...like half percabeth then half not or something but if we have to choose one I choose percabeth I love them together!!!
angry
I AM NOT MENTALLY UNSTABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah you are! Cause if you weren't mentally unstable you wouldn't say you weren't mentally unstable
Hey Guys/Gurls! I really like book-worm's idea of a mush of them both so hows that sound? Then in the chapter where he decides ( which is very near the end) I will make two. That way I don't have to write two stories and update less often. So every one should be happy! Yay!
I will Post soon everybody hopefully later today!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jordan333 said…
cool
Please post soon that was really good
Chapter 4
Percy use to be pretty sure you didn't have dreams when you died. So why was he dreaming now; he had no idea but he was.
Percy watched one by one as the people who meant the most to him left his life, he saw Jason walk off in to a desert and Nico leave camp, his mother tell him she thought it best for him to give her some space so she could live a normal life, "Just for a little while" she had said. It hurt. Nico and Jason weren't even leaving him but he didn't know that did he. Each image made a little puncture in his heart but he ignored it. Then he saw Annabeth telling him she didn't love him all over again. His heart completely deflated. He wanted to scream. He didn't. He wanted to cry. He didn't. He just watched, soaking in the pain like a sponge. Then the scene changed, Percy saw him self on a throne. All his wounds were healed, his hair was clean and brushed and he was in new clothes. He was smiling at a beautiful women who was holding his hand. She really was beautiful.She had long light blonde hair which fell in loose curls down her back having been pulled from her face a by a silver circlet. Revealing crystal clear blue eyes, and beautiful plump rose lips. The dream Percy leaned in a kissed them.When they pulled away, they stared at each other completely in love. Percy wished that it was real, that was actually him and it wasn't a dream and he would be able to love again like the dream Percy loved that girl. As the scene faded and the last thing Percy heard was "That could be you."Then he woke up.
"Trixie, Trixie Skylar Blue but you son of Poseidon can call me Sky." Percy was face to face with a pair of memorizing dark blue eyes.He then said something intelligent like "mmmmhhhhhhha what?" The face pulled back allowing to Percy to see light brown hair and a pretty face. " Mmhh I hope that's the ambrosia and nectar having an effect on you, it would be a shame if my new travelling partner's head really is fulled with Kelp." Percy was to confused to even be embarrassed did she just say 'New Travelling Partner'? And so Percy's traveling began...

Danaaaaaa! Done! I'm on holiday now so I should be able to post before next weekend, should be longer. Any ways a quick shout out to jordan333 for being the 25th replyer ( I don't even think that's a word). Congratulations! Half way to 50 wooooo!Hope you enjoyed and as always comment and tell me what you think! T-CookieRaider

cake
New page!Yay!
Are you British t-cookie raider?
big smile
Yep!Lived in USA for awhile though. =)
Well that chapter was random. And that's what I'm complaining about. This chapter for me didn't really fit in with the other chapters!
crying

LORDCHAOS - Looking back that chapter was quite random but I promise you that its part of one big plan. That girl in dream has a big role to play and not necessarily a good one. Anyway sorry If I confused anyone but I promise it will make sense soon.
T-CookieRaider
Hmmmm I have anticipated many scenarios for this grand plan.
mischievous
Hopfully I won't disappoint but beware big evil is on the horizon. Mwhaaa! Wow I am feeling all evil now.
Yes I have anticipated this "evil" anywho until you return I must bid you good day.
Lord chaos know evil, in fact he is evil, like Octavian
mischievous
No I'm more evil! Muhahahaahahahaha!
mischievous
Hey!The chapter is nearly done so I will be posting soon!
^yay!!!!

^^that isn't helping you in any way
big smile
Will post tomorrow!1 comment till 40 yay!
Yay!!!
mischievous
Chapter 5
Being in a desert was not Jason's idea of fun. Saying this he was hoping there wouldn't be many monsters due to the lack of food. He really should have known though that there would be no less monsters, they would just be a lot hungrier and more desperate. Some of Percy's luck must have rubbed off on him because after a good days walking ,while looking for somewhere to take cover for the night, he stumbled upon a group of these monsters.
"Oh Pluto," Jason stuttered. He was currently standing in front of a group of four monsters, two dracaena, a griffin and what looked like a baby Cyclops, it reminded Jason of Tyson, Percy's brother. For one scary moment they looked like a family. Jason almost didn't want to kill him. "Oh look a poor ssstupid demigod got him ssself lost in the desssert, maybe we should put him out of hisss misssery," one of the dracaena hissed. The rest cackled at the "joke". Yep, he was going to kill them. He charged flipping his newly replaced coin as he did so. The Cyclops jumped at him. The imperial gold/celestial bronze sword slashed out just at the right moment impaling the Cyclops. Golden dust coated him. There was screaming followed by "No, no!... Kill him." That made Jason momentarily stop, did that dracaena actually care? 'No it just the desert effecting him… or effecting the dracaena.' He was brought out of his thoughts by a battle cry of the remainder of the monsters. They had pure hatred in their eyes and something that looked suspiciously like pain but Jason ignored it. The griffin came first from above, nose diving toward Jason. Jason side stepped and too raised himself into the air. He then copied the earlier move of the griffin, dropping down and effectively stabbing it. Once again monster dust sprayed him. Next up was the two dracaena they circled him warily. Dracaena number one experimentally stabbed at Jason, he deflected and so it carried on. They kept on trying to find his weak spot but he kept on deflecting. After a while Jason started going offence, stabbing at them. He hit dracaena number one first time and she exploded, the second however was obviously the quick and smarter of two. She dodged and stabbed. So did Jason. Every time they would end up circling each other and starting over again. It was clear to Jason he would have to use a different tactics and so he did he went Greek style. He slashed at her feet or more of her tails and she crumbled to ground, he then proceeded to press his sword to her neck. "You killed them, you killed my family," she croaked out. 'It's official I have gone mad' he thought as he thrust his sword down.

Little did know Percy and Nico were thinking the same thing.

Not the longest chapter ever I will try and do a longer chapter 6 but still hope you liked it!
T-CookieRaider
Ps. Do you want piper in this story?
Sure!!!!!! Post soon!!!
monkey
Forgot to mention last time !Congratulations book-worm for getting the 40th comment!Here's a monkey! (people always give out cakes so I'm not going to. Monkeys are so much cooler!) 10 more comments to go till 50! Well less now but you get the point.
monkey
Hi guys! I am off to Virginia (America) for 3 weeks so I probably won't be able to post for a while. I might be able to post before I leave (some inspirational comments will help).When I get back I will post as many chapters as there is comments (They have to be different people).For example 0 comments 0 chapters, 2 comments 2 chapters and so on. Till then ByeBye!
I got a comment! Someone else post one now!!!!
cool
I'll miss u!!!!! Hope u shave a fun time her there. And I absolutely can not wait until u came back and post more chapter. I also hope that more people will post so that when u came back u can post more chapters!!!! I hope these three weeks go by really fast!!!!!!!
big smile
Hey Guys I'm back and ready to post! 2 people have commented therefore 2 chapters should be posted.Till then...
T-CookieRaider (Disappears in a flash of smoke)
Nice exit....
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना kkw1700 said…
post please!
crying
Sorry guys technical problems (I am on my phone). Will post once they are fixed! Sorry!