द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस Make Your Own Hero

parras2 posted on Jan 31, 2012 at 11:00PM
this is where you can make a demigod go on quests make friends/enemies and other demigodly stuff all you have to do is put your demigods

Name-

Age-

Immortal Parent-

Powers-

Weapons-

Personality-

Appearance-

and other things you want us to know about your demigod

(ok now it's time for the rules)1.don't make your character to strong 2. you cant control another persons character without their permission 3. please keep cussing down to a minimum 4. if you go on a quest go to this link:link

so far we have

Dante- son of Thanatos (me)
Keira- daughter of Hermes (Zelda4Efas)
Jesse- daughter of Poseidon (venus143)
Kaylee- daughter of Demeter (universalpowa)
Josiphia- daughter of Apollo (pink-bookworm)
Annie- daughter of Artemis (me-demigod4life)
Maya- daughter of Morpheus (ninjagirl77)
Skia- daughter of Styx (Nemisis)
Aidan- son of Apollo (sonofapollo27)
Mike- son of Zeus (Jasonfan44)
Ema- daughter of Nyx (emafluff)
Vanessa- daughter of Hades (Icrs50)
Noah- Immortal parent unknown (icuSTALKER)
Alex- son of Hades (killer24)
Charlie- son of Hectate (lolking)
Roberto- son of Kratos (darkling_menace)
Jake- son of Hephaestus (crash14)
Hannah- daughter of Athena (percy4forever)
Alvin- son of Poseidon (Alvin2442)
Blaze- son of Ares (Blaze_of_Ares)
Mark- son of Hemera (leond143)
Ariana- daughter of Aphrodite (NotSoPerfecme)
Eragona- daughter of Poseidon (BitemeIVampire)
Bella- daughter of Hades (BellaAndBubba)
Zane- son of Poseidon (1999jacko1)
Cara- daughter of Thanatos (Nicoliclous)
Kiara- daughter of Greg (DaugtherOfAll)
Kyle- son of Poseidon (sorenGuardian1)
Skylar- daughter of Aphrodite (anyone can control her)
Colin- son of Hephaestus (Ares2002)

and if anyone would like to be one of the original characters from the PJO or the HoO series you can(gods are included)

if you still want to be apart of the make your own hero please go to this link
last edited on Apr 20, 2012 at 03:24PM

द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस 5223 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2101-2150 of 5223

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना crash14 said…
First of all I'm 14 so don't call me sir and second if you are a monster I diguise * turns into 50 ft. Monster then I will destroy you * turns human again so who are you
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Alvin2442 said…
closes eyes and opens them really quickly when i hear Jake say'First of all i'm 14 so don't call me sir and second if you are a monser i diguise i will destroly you so who are you'
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना BitemeIVampire said…
I am Eragona Ryder, Daughter of Poseidon but call me Era. And Nu-uh you wouldn't* taps the speacial link on her chain bracelet and it turns in to a Colt-25 taps special link on belt loop chain turns in to a short sword* Now that you know my name how bout yours?
I raise some water and some fire and grow a tail you have 10 seconds before I start attacking
Hey WTF!?
I am jake son of hephaetus grandson of posiedon and related to pylos I am looking for a friend what are you doing here
is right by the girl who likes the be called Era"Great,another sister"mutters"Have fun Jesse"The Twins apper in my hands which quickly makes me look around
"I am no monster and...Hey Nico!" looks, finds him. " Nico whant some cheese?" i said " Yes and you called me Nico." I grab the cheese from my backpack and Nico goes NutterButters.
"I'm Alvin Hamilton son of Poseidon blessed by all protogenois and grandson of Hephaestus and Minerva and cousion of child of Zeus and Ares"
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Oh hey alvin and a 50 calibar gun I run up and dismantle then reassemble the gun " that's way to easy to make
a bunch of metals apper infront of me which i grab and make a gun really quickly then it turns all Black swirlsy and my sword does th same so do my Twins and my arrows get that stuff in the middle"Ok werid Make that a double whammmy because here comes the uglies"Cyclops come out bushes and try to attack us but i uickly shoot him before he can do anything"My kind of technoligy is my best and favorite and what you make yourself is better"
I agree so you guess wanna help me find blaze phoenix he should be in LA
Yes i have been having Dreams about him and dont mind Nico's Cheese obsession, Oh i for got i am 13 i will be 14 in 2 months * puts sword away keeps Jace(the colt-15) out in case* oh my mom was a daughter of Apollo my mom deid 2 yrs after i was born. Now lets Find Blaze!
Turns into griphon "then get on"
*Summons puddles in Era's path to help her run faster* "Oh guys by the way I am taken his name is Criss Johnson son of Hermes. "
The Gun i'm not calling universe(because i can see any part of if along now with my sword and daggers)disappers and The twins do to then i start running faster then you could think you could following Jake
I didn't get on dork I summoned puddles to help with speed, Nico can Shadow Travel. Let us be off!
glares at Era before disappering
apperes again with suoon in my hand which i shoot a arrow ahead of us before it disappers and I disappper
* I get a Choco Chip muffin out of my backpack* " Yummy." * eats* Hey any body wanna hear my sword's name?
"Sorry Alvin!"
nerely slams into you when apperes again reapperesd safe"Ok"slides and stops and starts to sniff the air"I don't like this"follows Jake again
Oh well whats an 'extended' Family reunion without a little Family Drama and yes i did kinda steal from Edward Cullen from BD1 wow i anoy myself. oh guys i dont have dyslexia.
"What?" "I just got confused."
Oh my gosh noway ( I say sacrasticly ) we should land right here I need a disguise walks into a jcpenney
water hits me then my hair becomes straight eyes turn dark brown face changes and teeth stay the same and is suddeneley fdress in a white t-shirt and blue jeans with Red and Black jordans
I prefer Hot Topic. Hey were is Nico? Nico! Nico! * apers behind me* "gods Nico i told u to stop that, Here have some cheese." "CHEESE!" "You are worse than Grover with mexican food." goes in JC Penny.
I walk in the bathroom and start having to change my look with shap shifing and a few fire. Tricks. I walk up to the food court and order a cheeseburger with a side of crickets then walk up to alvin " you want some
"No thanks"eyes keep flaring colors then skin gets more of a tan then i start to slowy change how i look till i look like Era's boyfriend"Oops i don't even know this guy"quickly starts to change till i have some shades on with flames over my cclothes are a Brown shirt with a brown leather jacket over flames printed on it with Black Jeans and Brown,Red and Black shoes
Back at JC: Wow they have no black floor leangth dresses what am i gonna wear to the dance that is coming up at my school? I went into the girl's restroom and decided to play around with my abilitys first with my water controling power i made my self various tiaras and crowns. And I got hungry very quickly so I went to the food court and bought me and Nico some cheesebergers mine plain his only pickle onion katsup and mustard. And with that i left JCPenny too peppy.
As i walked out i saw Alvin at least i thought it was Alvin. " Alvin what the?"
I then walk out to see the gang while I'm chewing some leftover crickets
snaops fingers and Era has what she wants
"Huh i'm not Alvin i'm Brandon Troy nice to meet you"walks into Jc and comes out with Grey Polo Shirt and grey Jeans with Grey and White nikes my stormy grey eyes burn thourgh the air"ZOkay so you need something"
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I wonder where Nico is " Nico Cheese." "Boo" "Gods Stop you know thats a little weird, Nico here is your sammiges now go eat." As I sat on the ground I wonderd why I was hungryer than usual I know its not because of my abilitys its something else.
voice changes a littsle bit and it doesn't seem liek I'm Alvin at all"Ok should we get goign or are we waiting on jake in JC and Era yes i'm Alvin"
"Alvin I know you shape shifted."
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Jasonfan44 said…
I sigh. Alvin just explained my dreams. Except the part were Atlas talked to me. I went to find Jesse. I found her, except I ran into her.
I'm right he throws canister away. Let's go walks outside and turns into dragon and flies off
For the past 2 months I have been getting very hungery very easely and I gave my doubts but.....no I couldn't be I guess I will tell them when I am certain. As I finished my last sammige I say: " Huy Guys who wants to go Ice-skateing?"
You do know were on a quest
"II just told you Era get a better digsuted no one else except who i want to oknow knows who i am"movEs feet then some black liens seem to stay in the sky and i take off running where we need to be faster then light
Darn there leaving. "Nico! Shadow Travel and I wiil go my way."
"Darn Being a 13 daughter of Poseidon can be tempting and I don't do deguises thank you very much...What was I gonna say? Darn well." * does the puddle thing*
Nico came up behind me and said: " Cheese?" "No, Nico, Goodbye." I hope they don't develope a mind reader.
"Nico is a Freakin Ninja." I want to strangle that kid oh I wish I could have met Percy before all this., *starts crying*
Great Hormones. Darn speulations.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना NotSoPerfecMe said…
(hey guys. I'm back. Sorry I was sleeping. Crash14 what's happening on our quest?)
Dude I love cheese to but speed of sees a military base " he's in there
Hi I am Era Daughter of Poseidon and Granddaughter of Apollo